Political Chat Digest for bigsky


User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 7:22 am

Post 01 Nov 2013, 7:22 am
bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
who is the hnic? and what are the rules?

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 8:17 am

Post 01 Nov 2013, 8:17 am
bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
hey george...hows it hangin? it is nice to see karl and littlehawk around again.....

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 8:20 am

bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
so the little dip sh its that voted obama in to office are all bent out of shape when they find out that obama care targeted them????? isnt that one of the main arguments against obama care? i believe it was.......elections have consequences is the only thing i can tell them

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 8:22 am

bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
i like chuck...he is an honest dude that does not seem to lend him self to arguments he isnt prepared to win...yall are just pissed cause he banned your ass'....

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 8:23 am

Post 01 Nov 2013, 8:23 am
bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
we need to end the irs....they are an outdated agency..so is the tax code....fu ck em

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 3:33 pm

bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
so bingster...lets take a poll and find out how many "flying" americans wouldnt like to do the exact same thing....oh and by the way...screw you

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 3:35 pm

bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
i thought airports were gun free zones? what the hell is going on here...i hope only liberals were shot

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 3:43 pm

bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
cookie wrote:
jane81 wrote:
No, he's just a nutcase.


Yes, that's exactly what bingster said


well...guess who has their head up obamas ass

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 3:47 pm

bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
bingster wrote:
bigsky wrote:


Yes, that's exactly what bingster said


well...guess who has their head up obamas ass[/quote]

Is that you, Bigsky? I figured it was you with the ar15 in LA, this morning.[/quote]


JESUS OBAMA SURE HAS A LOT OF TALKING HEADS UP HIS ASS....

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 6:05 pm

Post 01 Nov 2013, 6:05 pm
bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
obama is a muslim, a kenyan and an enemy of the united states. prove i am wrong ass hole...his grand mother was at his birth...IN KENYA...we fund the egyptian military when the muslim brotherhood is in charge but when they lose power we stop???????why the hell is obama so anti second amendment? anti anything to do with u.s. culture for that matter...so fu ck you bingster you little puke...i hope you forget to loosen the turniquite the next time you beat off.

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 6:13 pm

bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
every baby ever aborted was ahead of bingster by 100 i.q.points....and that just pisses him off to no end....stupid bingster

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 6:26 pm

Post 01 Nov 2013, 6:26 pm
bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
bingster wrote:
bigsky wrote:
obama is a muslim, a kenyan and an enemy of the united states. prove i am wrong ass hole...his grand mother was at his birth...IN KENYA...
That was debunked. The interpreter made a mistake and in the same transcript, the grand mother protests saying "he was born in America" "he was born in america'. How many copies of his birth certificate do you need? How about his mother being born in Kansas? So, is Cruz Canadian or Cuban?

we fund the egyptian military when the muslim brotherhood is in charge but when they lose power we stop???????
Yea, that was the same as Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, etc...now Obama does it it's wrong?
why the hell is obama so anti second amendment?
You mean like Bush 41 and Clinton who actually banned guns? (unlike what Obama was trying to do?) and Ronald Reagan who supported the Brady Bill?
anti anything to do with u.s. culture for that matter...so fu ck you bingster you little puke...i hope you forget to loosen the turniquite the next time you beat off.


You're just full of manuer. Tell me something different about Obama except for his name and skin color.


get a life obamatron....he was born in mombasa kenya....pretend he is ted cruz for a minute....you will get it.
hey dick head....you dont have the luxury of using progressives as a counter argument to what i said about obama..it doesnt matter what bush or clinton did....the discussion i made was that obama is anti second amendment....and that he is funding the egyptian military under muslim rule...and wont fund it under non muslim rule...clinton was another muslim supporter...however clinton was more ANTI CHRISTIAN than pro muslim...obama is a pro muslim guy...which makes him a pedophile.

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 6:34 pm

Post 01 Nov 2013, 6:34 pm
bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
he was not a typical frame but was 26 inches wide, a 5x6 and a huge bodied deer...not sure his live weight but he was a dandy to say the least. i am not posting this for my own bragging rights..it is the story behind this deer that i brag on.

MY SON, 16 YEARS OLD ASKED ME TO DITCH WORK AND GO HUNTING WITH HIM. HE HAS PERMISSION TO HUNT THIS TRACT OF LAND AND HE PUT ME ON THE DEER...HE THEN GUTTED THE DEER AND HUNG IT UP IN THE SHOP....HE AND HIS MOTHER ARE OUT HUNTING AS I TYPE THIS...MY SON IS DRIVING HIS MOTHER OUT TO HUNT IN HIS TRUCK AND IS MORE THAN LIKELY GOING TO PUT HER ON A BIGGER DEER THAN THE ONE I SHOT...MY BOY IS THE BEST BOY A DAD COULD ASK FOR...

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 6:38 pm

Post 01 Nov 2013, 6:38 pm
bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
get a life obamatron....he was born in mombasa kenya....pretend he is ted cruz for a minute....you will get it.
hey dick head....you dont have the luxury of using progressives as a counter argument to what i said about obama..it doesnt matter what bush or clinton did....the discussion i made was that obama is anti second amendment....and that he is funding the egyptian military under muslim rule...and wont fund it under non muslim rule...clinton was another muslim supporter...however clinton was more ANTI CHRISTIAN than pro muslim...obama is a pro muslim guy...which makes him a pedophile.[/quote][/quote]

Yea, to quote another sick con "You're a bleating moonbat"[/quote]

dude, the only thing we disagree on is the fact that obama was born in kenya....you basically agreed that he was pro muslim, and a hater of the country...you cast obama in the same light that you did clinton and bush....that makes obama a great big piece of sh it as well....dont deny what you did bingster....you said obama = bush/clinton...admit it you traitorous poop eater

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 7:54 pm

Post 01 Nov 2013, 7:54 pm
bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
Yea, to quote another sick con "You're a bleating moonbat"[/quote]

dude, the only thing we disagree on is the fact that obama was born in kenya....you basically agreed that he was pro muslim, and a hater of the country...you cast obama in the same light that you did clinton and bush....that makes obama a great big piece of sh it as well....dont deny what you did bingster....you said obama = bush/clinton...admit it you traitorous poop eater[/quote]

You Montana boys are too fucking kind to these commie traitors of my republic.[/quote]

I didn't say Obama= anything, you stupid racist hick. I drew specific relief to the fact that nobody had a problem with supporting Israel and Egypt (going all the way back to Carter, BTW) until President Blackula became president. Judging from your "chimp" post on another thread, I think I have you pegged like a center mast shot from my old M16. You're the traitor. Not to your race, apparently, only your country.[/quote]

traitor to MY country? right...because i am fine with how the country was going before 9/11? everyone had two jobs, every ni66er had two fat bit ches birthing his bastard children...hell the blacks and whites were living the american dream werent we...then you progressives couldnt help yourself but to take advantage of a bad situation could you...you supported bush, if you support obama....you need to be hung for treason bingster....you hate this country, the constitution, and everything that is decent...you should have shot your self with your m16...you are the people that gun was designed to kill....commie

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 7:55 pm

bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
Hat_Creek wrote:
bigsky wrote:
he was not a typical frame but was 26 inches wide, a 5x6 and a huge bodied deer...not sure his live weight but he was a dandy to say the least. i am not posting this for my own bragging rights..it is the story behind this deer that i brag on.

MY SON, 16 YEARS OLD ASKED ME TO DITCH WORK AND GO HUNTING WITH HIM. HE HAS PERMISSION TO HUNT THIS TRACT OF LAND AND HE PUT ME ON THE DEER...HE THEN GUTTED THE DEER AND HUNG IT UP IN THE SHOP....HE AND HIS MOTHER ARE OUT HUNTING AS I TYPE THIS...MY SON IS DRIVING HIS MOTHER OUT TO HUNT IN HIS TRUCK AND IS MORE THAN LIKELY GOING TO PUT HER ON A BIGGER DEER THAN THE ONE I SHOT...MY BOY IS THE BEST BOY A DAD COULD ASK FOR...


How about a pic with your buck?
I'd like to see it.


i have to figure out how to do it on this site...with a camera...putting photos off my cell phone was easy...but not sure about the camera...let me look into it.

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
01 Nov 2013, 7:59 pm

Post 01 Nov 2013, 7:59 pm
bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
no bi tch...i am a free man...i protect myself...period. i wake up free, go to bed free and i will die free...my ruler is yhvh...not obama...not this government...but my God, my values and my family...so suck it whore

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
02 Nov 2013, 2:48 am

Post 02 Nov 2013, 2:48 am
bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
bingster wrote:
bigsky wrote:

traitor to MY country? right...because i am fine with how the country was going before 9/11? everyone had two jobs, every ni66er had two fat bit ches birthing his bastard children...hell the blacks and whites were living the american dream werent we...then you progressives couldnt help yourself but to take advantage of a bad situation could you...you supported bush, if you support obama....you need to be hung for treason bingster....you hate this country, the constitution, and everything that is decent...you should have shot your self with your m16...you are the people that gun was designed to kill....commie


Actually, I was talking to NigHater, or whatever that dipstick's name was.....

We took advantage of 9/11? Let's see. We just continued everything of Bush, much to my chagrin, and then tried to fix a broken economy. In doing so, we thought we'd take a Republican idea and make it happen. Nobody who's a liberal was happy with that, but Obama (outragiously ignorantly) thought you guys would back your own idea. But, Shock!!! OMG!!! Suddenly, a Republican Romneycare Herritage Foundation Gingrich Contract of America idea is now a communist, nation destroying idea straight from the pit of hell!!! Who could have thought?


guess what bingster, bushco is a progressive, so is clinton and so is obama..as a matter of fact they are all related...you sitting on your little key board promoting one over the other makes you a retarded little fu ck...you wouldnt think of supporting obama care had bush thought of it, you didnt support bush's wars yet you support obamas wars...THEY ARE THE SAME WARS RETARD...and you have no chagrin you are a party hack...well guess what this isnt foot ball...this is the country..stop arguing for the sake of arguing..try this for a change...STAND FOR SOMETHING BESIDES THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.....you might find your self eventually

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
02 Nov 2013, 2:50 am

bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
cookie wrote:
Abortions are a low risk medical procedure. "Risky" is a scare tactic the republicans use to fool their base and make sure they stay in line.


low risk? tell that to the one being murdered

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
02 Nov 2013, 2:56 am

bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 15199
bingster wrote:
Good for you Bigsky. Sounds like you have a good life. I know you hate me, just wanted to say "good for you" and I mean it.


you are taking my childrens future and throwing it away...you support obamas EVERYTHING...you are a progressive...you are going to be the death of this country...you are going to be the reason my son and i wont be able to hunt in the future...you say i hate you...you are damn right i do...try minding your own business once in a while...keep societies social issues out of politics and the government out of our bedroom, wallets, and health care...otherwise...choke on a chicken bone for all i care