Worst Posts


User avatar
Posted by Buddy Stinson
28 Feb 2014, 9:44 am


Posts: 237
GailyBee » 28 Feb 2014 8:42 am wrote:

Uh...Buddy Stinkson? This is my idea for a thread.

And your 'thunder' turned out to be a wet fart.

Ewww... :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AktSyPB5Ezo
-5

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
01 Mar 2014, 11:58 am

nefarious101       
User avatar
      

Posts: 16776
bigsky » 01 Mar 2014 10:50 am wrote:
nefarious101 » 01 Mar 2014 10:48 am wrote:

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's upper house of parliament will ask President Vladimir Putin to recall Moscow's ambassador from the United States, the chamber's speaker said on Saturday.

http://news.yahoo.com/upper-house-deman ... QAp0nQtDMD


if this shit goes nuclear...i will kill every fucking liberal obama voter i see before i die


We've seen a great depression and 2 world wars under progressive communist rule. I'd say a we could be up for a great collapse and another big fight under progressive communist leadership. these guys are lunatics and idiots who peer review each other as a measure of human intelligence
-5

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
02 Mar 2014, 3:08 am

Southern indep INVICTA REX
INVICTA REX

Posts: 7575
skews13 » 01 Mar 2014 8:47 pm wrote:

Not necessary. Camera technology is so good now that law is basically irrelevant, and youtube has no problem posting anonymous video. Those fuckers will continue to be exposed law, or no law. If they don't like it, tell the AG of Idaho to call Acorn.


If you feel this strongly about it I suggest you never eat chicken again....
Or beef
And
Even pork....
Btw lamb chops would be off the menu as well.....

Raising anything to be slaughtered is inhumane .....
But goddamn I love some meat....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpbtBgL ... ata_player





Know what I see here?
Lots and lots of chicken nuggets...
-5

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
02 Mar 2014, 6:59 pm

Bigsky       
User avatar
      

Posts: 18303
Technocrat » 02 Mar 2014 5:49 pm wrote:
A link to what? The fact that non government schools can pick and choose their students and remove bad, ineducable kids? That's self-evident, because they are privately run, and therefore not beholden to the public. Consequently, they can remove kids they don't want, leaving only the kids that will boost their statistics. Meanwhile, at the ghetto public school I taught at, I had to teach behaviorally disruptive kids with special education plans. You could not legally kick them from the class, because they have "rights" as citizens.

Charter schools operate on the same principle: they are publicly funded, by privately administered. They have their own rules system.

If you want failure information on Charter schools, I can certainly get you that.


public schools do the same fucking thing...ever heard of expulsion? suspension? shit an 8yr old ata a piece of cheese into the shape of a gun..(meaning he took a bite out of it) and got suspended...go die fag
-5

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
04 Mar 2014, 9:47 am

Post 04 Mar 2014, 9:47 am
Southern indep INVICTA REX
INVICTA REX

Posts: 7575
Brattle Street » 04 Mar 2014 8:44 am wrote:
why? why is that wisdom? because you say so? i call bullshit. You fail to show any reason why that is wisdom, or a great comment.

Angry little shit aren't you?
Must be tiresome being such a useless troll in life huh?
-5


Rand Paul's Photo
Posted by Rand Paul
14 Mar 2014, 12:56 am

Rand Paul    
   

Posts: 299
Hannity offered to get the bum a job driving truck in North Dakota making $80,000 grand a year, and the scum-bag said no.

And liberals cheer for this. Pathetic.
-5

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
15 Mar 2014, 9:20 am

Post 15 Mar 2014, 9:20 am
nefarious101       
User avatar
      

Posts: 16776
I've found the people who are willing to spend so much time talking about hard hard they work are usually the real slackers. It's a "look at me" thing and 9 out of 10 times there is nothing to see.
-5

LordofMisrule's Photo
Posted by LordofMisrule
15 Mar 2014, 6:20 pm

LordofMisrule    
   

Posts: 887
KarlChilders » 15 Mar 2014 6:11 pm wrote:
Its SATURDAY and Old KARL really wants to Reach Out and Touch Someone

Got the WEEKEND OFF and I will CALL IN if AVAILABLE

I hope MistyBlue calls too I love her East Coast Accent

MISTY has a Sweet Beutiftiful Voice but with a New Jersey Kick


Call 414-908-4035 anytime.
-5

User avatar
Posted by Str8tEdge
20 Mar 2014, 8:59 pm

Post 20 Mar 2014, 8:59 pm
Str8tEdge Emperor of the Pheasants
User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants

Posts: 30533
GailyBee » 20 Mar 2014 9:09 am wrote:
This site began with good intentions, I think...

It has quickly devolved into the same kind of mess as the other place...I'm disappointed...

There are people here who give good, strong debate, who engage in quality dialogue and I am drawn to their posts. Sadly, after a few others join in, the quality of threads goes to shit and what started as lively or intriguing discussion just disappears. I'm guilty of adding to the cesspool. I intend to stop.

Okay...that's all I have.

Carry on.


Listen here you fucking DUMBASS..... Legitimate debate HAS to be WELL moderated you fucking moron.... What part do you progressives not understand???????? Oh that's right.... Like ANYTHING else, ALWAYS wanting your cake and eat it too.

Well eat a phat cock instead and STFU.
-5

User avatar
Posted by shintao
27 Mar 2014, 12:02 pm

Post 27 Mar 2014, 12:02 pm
shintao       
User avatar
      

Posts: 6414
This is a good video of women clips as the defend womenhood against cable news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnkHf1yRvOM
-5

User avatar
Posted by shintao
05 Apr 2014, 4:36 pm

shintao       
User avatar
      

Posts: 6414
rayj » 05 Apr 2014 4:21 pm wrote:
shintao » 05 Apr 2014 4:10 pm wrote:
rayj » 05 Apr 2014 2:13 pm wrote:
Wow. Not a single response to the question I asked in post #1.

But why should I expect anything different. You libs are totally fucked up....

I answered you in post#10.

But why should I expect anything different from a turd eater, who doesn't read his own thread and then makes bizarre statements. :loco:


Here is the question again: Put yourself in Mr. Eich's shoes. Would you rejoice then?

You call that drivel you posted in #10 an answer? Are you illiterate?

You were hoping for a essay or book on the subject, I assume? My answer stands dildo.

Choices have consequences so donate, yak, protest, etc., just expect to get back what you deliver. Pretty simple Image?
-5

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
07 Apr 2014, 7:06 pm

Post 07 Apr 2014, 7:06 pm
Cannonpointer 98% Macho Man
User avatar
98% Macho Man

Posts: 65034
littlehawk12 » 07 Apr 2014 7:05 pm wrote:
Cannonpointer » 07 Apr 2014 7:01 pm wrote:
Littlehawk, you dicksucking faggot, say something to prove how gay you are.

Do this now, faggot - that's an order.

Whatever you want to dream up in that delusional pea-brain, government overreach lover.


Good job - keep following orders, dicksucker. :clap:
-5

User avatar
Posted by Hoodwinked
10 Apr 2014, 9:52 am

Hoodwinked      
User avatar
     

Posts: 1682
Huey » 10 Apr 2014 9:40 am wrote:
Christians are attacked because it is politically expedient for Progs to do so. Fits nicely into their agenda. Muslims and Jews, while having different views on who god is, share the same type of moral codes as christians. Just under a different name. It is not politically expedient for progs to attack them because then they will be accused of being racist, bigoted or even xenophobic.


Christians get attacked for being hypocritical, moronic, self-righteous assholes who try to moralize about everyone's business.
Jews and Muslims are smart. They keep it where it belongs, at home.
-5

GailyBee's Photo
Posted by GailyBee
13 Apr 2014, 11:56 pm

GailyBee Grammar Nazi Emeritus
Grammar Nazi Emeritus

Posts: 3764
Sorry, yourself.

He signed a lease.

Look up 'lease'.

He's a squatter.
-5

User avatar
Posted by skews13
15 Apr 2014, 6:02 pm

skews13      
User avatar
     

Posts: 2714
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/15/ ... lmart.html


Image


The Walton family receives $7.8 billion in tax breaks and taxpayer subsidies each year, and outraged taxpayers are demanding that Walmart pay up.

According to a press release from Our Walmart:

Walmart workers and taxpayers in Phoenix delivered a $7.8 billion tax bill to Rob Walton, Walmart Chairman, in reaction to the news that the country’s largest retailer and richest family received an estimated $7.8 billion in tax breaks and subsidies in 2013.

A report released yesterday by Americans for Tax Fairness showed how Walmart and the Waltons dodged taxes, exploited loopholes and took advantage of taxpayer subsidies, while many of its workers were forced to rely on taxpayer-funded programs like food stamps and Medicaid.

The taxpayers hand-delivered the bill to Walton’s home in Paradise Valley, outside Phoenix.

“Like most Americans, I work hard, pay my taxes and play by the rules. Why can’t America’s richest family do the same?” said Venanzi Luna, a Walmart worker who undersigned the bill. “Our economy is out of balance and workers are struggling because people like the Waltons don’t pay their fair share.”

Walmart made a $16 billion profit in 2013, and the six Walton heirs, who own more than 50 percent of Walmart shares, saw their wealth grow to $148.8 billion—more wealth than 49% of American families combined.


A report from the Americans For Tax Fairness found that Walmart and the Walton family receive $7.8 billion in tax breaks and taxpayer subsidies each year, and outraged taxpayers are demanding that Walmart pay up.

The table below from Americans For Tax Fairness shows how the Walton family is getting richer while you are footing the bill:


Image


Walmart takes in 18% of all food stamp dollars and generates $13.5 billion in revenue from food stamps.

This isn’t enough robbing of the taxpayer for the Walton family, because they also get $3 billion in individual tax breaks, and Walmart itself gets another $1 billion.

The next time Republicans talk about how America can’t afford veterans benefits, or to extend unemployment benefits, they need to be reminded that a simple solution is right in front of their eyes.

If Republicans would close the Walmart tax loopholes, and raise the minimum wage so that Walmart workers didn’t have to rely on public assistance, the government would have tens of billions of more dollars.

Those low prices that Walmart advertises really aren’t that low. Taxpayers are picking up the tab, and when one factors in the billions that all Americans have to pay to subsidize Walmart’s profits those always low prices come at a very high cost to every American.
-5

User avatar
Posted by Reasonable
21 Apr 2014, 11:55 pm

Reasonable       
User avatar
      

Posts: 27289
Alaskans should take note. The month-by-month drumbeat of murders, injuries, vehicle crashes, hypothermia deaths and drownings triggered by people overcome with drink is a familiar dirge across the state, so common that most news stories about the week’s current casualties become news briefs.

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/a ... d-alaska-0

Littledick land
-5

GailyBee's Photo
Posted by GailyBee
24 Apr 2014, 8:29 pm

Post 24 Apr 2014, 8:29 pm
GailyBee Grammar Nazi Emeritus
Grammar Nazi Emeritus

Posts: 3764
Where are all those folks on this site who are so outspoken about Welfare?

Where are those who have often complained about Welfare recipients getting something for nothing?

Where is their outrage about Bundy using Federal land as his personal Welfare system?

Twenty years of getting something for nothing--Where is the outrage?
-5

User avatar
Posted by Technocrat
20 May 2014, 12:03 pm

Post 20 May 2014, 12:03 pm
Technocrat       
User avatar
      

Posts: 13071
NeoConvict » 20 May 2014 8:33 am wrote:
e

The difference between what Tom Cruise makes on a movie and the Key Grip show an even higher disparity. Having a super star in your movie can increase the box office take by hundreds of millions. Having a superstar CEO can do the same for a business. Sometimes a CEO is worth 1000X what any individual contributor in the company is.


The problem is that more than superstar CEOs get paid hundreds of times that of the average skilled worker. Comparing CEO performance to payscales doesn't actually show that paying them hundreds of times more than lower paid CEOs makes them generally that much more productive or successful. The irony of business is that a lot of CEOs see pay BONUSES even when they fail.

There are many examples of CEOs heading very successful companies and making significantly less money relative to their workers.

CEOs are rarely that valuable, but they routinely get paid as if they were.
-5

User avatar
Posted by Str8tEdge
29 May 2014, 7:13 pm

Str8tEdge Emperor of the Pheasants
User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants

Posts: 30533
rayj » 29 May 2014 7:12 pm wrote:
I say someone called him a nigger and he lost it.....


lol...
-5