Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,757 07 Jan 2017, 10:26 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,756.68

The last time republicans had everything - house, senate, white house, 6 of 9 scotus appointees - EVERYTHING, - who was to blame when the economy crashed?

Why, democrats, of course.

I predict these loser conjobs will spend the next HOWEVER many years they are in ABSOLUTE CONTROL, blaming democrats.

Just notice that bush supposedly BEGGED the democrats to reform fannie and freddy, EVEN THOUGH THE REPUBLICANS CONTROLLED THE HOUSE AND SENATE, and the dems were out of power.

Rule 1: Republicans reject accountability.
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out

Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me

Posted by Bigsky
  1,664 07 Jan 2017, 11:00 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,663.60

Did cannon get tired of defending Carter?
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  8,004 08 Jan 2017, 10:26 am

Termin8tor       

Money: 8,004.15

Cannonpointer » 08 Jan 2017 9:13 am wrote:
Termin8tor » 08 Jan 2017 8:58 am wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Looks like that loud, ever-flowing sewer spout under your nose finally got stuffed, clemjob. Even you cannot fabricate an excuse for the case I have laid out.

The OP stands, shitmouth - you admittedly have no answer to it. You can't even summon your famous bluster and blather against my well-drawn indictment, ya ass clown.

"The last time republicans had everything - house, senate, white house, 6 of 9 scotus appointees - EVERYTHING, - who was to blame when the economy crashed?

I predict these loser conjobs will spend the next HOWEVER many years they are in ABSOLUTE CONTROL, blaming democrats.

Just notice that bush supposedly BEGGED the democrats to reform fannie and freddy, EVEN THOUGH THE REPUBLICANS CONTROLLED THE HOUSE AND SENATE, and the dems were out of power.

Rule 1: Republicans reject accountability."

The last time I shoved reality down your throat, you wrote obscene BS and ran off, psycho.

So don't waste my time chasing your new BS and lies.

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  8,004 08 Jan 2017, 10:28 am

Termin8tor       

Looks like that loud, ever-flowing sewer spout under your nose finally got stuffed, clemjob. Even you cannot fabricate an excuse for the case I have laid out.

The OP stands, shitmouth - you admittedly have no answer to it. You can't even summon your famous bluster and blather against my well-drawn indictment, ya ass clown.

This OP is gonna be stickied for a while, clem - one lone post which stands as witness to how full of shit your next thirty threads are, you vacuous ass.

Let's play it again, sam.

Blah, blah, bah, blah.

Let me drop reality on your empty head again, psycho.

Termin8tor » 07 Jan 2017 11:00 am wrote:
Why did you ignore my points, Dim? Because you're a liar and a raving psychotic.

I have always said some blame falls on non-Dems and non-liberals.

But most falls on liberal Democrats.

Here's more from Cato that 90% contradicts you. The specific individuals they name are all liberal Democrats.

The philosophy is that of liberal Democrats.
The institutions were written into existence by liberal Democrats, which give almost all their contributions to liberal Democrats.

Liberal Democrats defended them from Bush's 13 attempts at reform.

The worst expansion of the policies took place under moderate liberal Democrat Bill Clinton by liberal Democrat HUD Sec'y Cuomo.

So who does a lying psychotic blame? A republican. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  8,004 08 Jan 2017, 10:56 am

Termin8tor       

Why did you ignore my points, Dim? Because you're a liar and a raving psychotic.

I have always said some blame falls on non-Dems and non-liberals.

But most falls on liberal Democrats.

Here's more from Cato that 90% contradicts you. The specific individuals they name are all liberal Democrats.

The institutions were written into existence by liberal Democrats, which give almost all their contributions to liberal Democrats.

The worst expansion of the policies took place under moderate liberal Democrat Bill Clinton by liberal Democrat HUD Sec'y Cuomo.

Posted by Fuelman
  6,351 08 Jan 2017, 11:34 am

Fuelman User avatar

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 6,351.13

Cannonpointer » 07 Jan 2017 9:26 pm wrote:
The last time republicans had everything - house, senate, white house, 6 of 9 scotus appointees - EVERYTHING, - who was to blame when the economy crashed?

Rule 1: Republicans reject accountability.

I must have missed the lineup of Democrats owning the failure that is Obamacare.

Obamacare Architect: It's Republicans Fault The Law is Collapsing, or Something

During the interview, Kelly cornered Emanuel on the issue of rising costs and a lack of young, healthy people in the Obamacare system. She also played clips from a 2014 interview where he claimed the exchanges would become a "stable marketplace" to buy insurance. His response to the law being in shambles and on the verge of collapse is as predictable as it is ridiculous: It's the fault of Republicans.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... t-n2228841

Didn't your daddy teach you anything???

I pulled up next to a guy on a Harley the other day, this sticker was on his lunchbox strapped on the back, couldn't help but smile.

Posted by Huey
  10,341 08 Jan 2017, 1:49 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List

Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 10,341.39

Cannon says Yeah, but.....
Remember, when posting to this forum EVERTHING is about, and centers around, Misty
Misty » 20 Aug 2017 6:17 pm wrote:
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

Posted by Huey
  10,341 08 Jan 2017, 1:58 pm

Only pussies enable peanut gallery.
Remember, when posting to this forum EVERTHING is about, and centers around, Misty
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

Posted by Fuelman
  6,351 08 Jan 2017, 2:08 pm

Fuelman User avatar

Cannonpointer » 08 Jan 2017 12:25 pm wrote:
^Republican-speak for, "We will never be held accountable. Barney Frank did it."

I guess for those types that must blame their own failures on someone else's political ideas, it makes sense.

^Republican-speak for, "If I can't blame democrats, I'll just deny it ever happened."

:clap: seriously though, another economic collapse would cement a retirement on the beach in some foreign country. Don't really care who creates it.
I'm just a dick that way. :ninja:
I pulled up next to a guy on a Harley the other day, this sticker was on his lunchbox strapped on the back, couldn't help but smile.

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  8,004 08 Jan 2017, 2:20 pm

Termin8tor       

Huey » 08 Jan 2017 1:09 pm wrote:

Who is ducking responsibility, dumbass? SEEMS YOU ARE MORON. THE CRACH WAS THREE DECADES WORTH OF BIPARTASAN EFFORT.

SACKS OF SHIT LIKE YOU WANT TO BLAME ONE SIDE.

Exactly.

Here's another post the psychotic will censor.

Most blame falls on liberal Democrats.

Liberal Democrats almost entirely staffed those institutions.

Posted by Huey
  10,341 08 Jan 2017, 2:34 pm

Cannonpointer » 08 Jan 2017 1:33 pm wrote:
Huey » 08 Jan 2017 12:57 pm wrote:
The crash was a full, bi partisan effort going back years.
There's plenty of blame to go around - there always will be, when repukes fuck up.

Rule 1.

Yeah, but FDR.....
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

Posted by Huey
  10,341 08 Jan 2017, 3:55 pm

Cannonpointer » 08 Jan 2017 2:52 pm wrote:
Huey » 08 Jan 2017 2:48 pm wrote:

They are by me. Regardless of how much you speculate.
Your "bush folded" chicken shit removed any speculation, and acted out the OP. You divvy the blame equally, but only under very strict conditions.

The repukes are HALF way to blame, EQUALLY to blame, so long as they have absolute power over the entire federal government.

Right now, with only two thirds power, they are blameless - this mess belongs to obama. Not to the house and not to the senate - to obma.

For the next two years, while republicans have the court and the whitehouse and the senate and the house, you will accept 50% accountability, as you did for bush - who "folded" (those damned dems tricked him INTO being a bad leader).

Why thenfuck you still rambling about bush, moron. You are ranting about trump in one post than go back to a guy that left office 8 years ago.

What your are doing is speculating, creating strawnan and red herrings for shit they haven't even done yet in effort to keep bush a relevant discussion point.

And you wonder why active posters are dwindling around here. Assholes like you are shutting out any relevant discussion. Shit, one poster does nothing but post dumbass memes about trump as well stakes on his wife, and guys like you can't seem to understand this is 2017, not 2008.
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

Posted by Huey
  10,341 08 Jan 2017, 4:02 pm

Cannonpointer » 08 Jan 2017 3:00 pm wrote:
Huey » 08 Jan 2017 2:55 pm wrote:
Why thenfuck you still rambling about bush, moron.
Read the thread title, you retarded fuck. :faint:

Read what I posted ya bastard waste sperm.

Or go off on bush again asshole. Stop acting like golf boy. You are smarter than that.
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

Posted by Bigsky
  1,664 09 Jan 2017, 6:44 am

Bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 08 Jan 2017 8:36 pm wrote:
I should have mentioned the SECOND biggest ass-chap I have against republicans: changing the rules in mid stream to convenience THEM.

The rules around calling you people racist are well established, and the only clause which uses the words "just" and "cause," are as follows:

Rule 3, section a, subsection two in pertinent part:

"Call them a racist just because."

Just BEcause, lawrence. Rules: Learn em, love em, live em.

Racist.

Reason #2 as to why cunt lips lost
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by Fuelman
  6,351 09 Jan 2017, 11:43 am

Fuelman User avatar

Why Cannon can't stop blaming others!!

The reasons behind the habit of blaming others
People blame others because of the following reasons:
Loss of control: Some people panic when they lose control of a situation and so they try to restore the sense of being in control by blaming others!! So behind the act of blaming others fear might exist!!
Controlling you: Some people try to control others by blaming them and making them feel that they are bad. If someone desperately wants you to do something he might blame you to change your behavior. Labeling you selfish, arrogant or snob by friends is one of the common methods for controlling others using blame.
They learned it from their parents: Some parents have failed to teach their children how to take responsibility for their actions and so they grew up as adults who blame others whenever something bad happens.
Refusing to admit that they are responsible: Some people can’t admit failures and mistakes so they blame others for them in order to escape from the responsibility. One common example is saying "I was late because the streets were crowded" instead of admitting that you should have taken the traffic jam into account
Unable to accept what happened: People blame others when they fail to accept something that happened. Had those people learned how to properly accept events they would have never blamed others

It's not too late to "Grow Up" Cannon. A classic case of projection.

Posted by Bigsky
  1,664 09 Jan 2017, 2:21 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 09 Jan 2017 11:52 am wrote:
Is this intended to mean that in your case, this time will NOT be like the last time?

Is THAT what you want to say, at long last?

You could have said that in your first post and never even so much as sampled any penis. Why didn't you?

You have no idea my views on bush nigger...I joined this board post bush...I've said shit to keep arguments going...some remarks about bush were heart felt and some were not...you know not which is which...don't pretend you do feather duster..
we have been

Posted by Fuelman
  6,351 09 Jan 2017, 4:10 pm

Fuelman User avatar

bigsky » 09 Jan 2017 1:21 pm wrote:
You have no idea my views on bush nigger...I joined this board post bush...I've said shit to keep arguments going...some remarks about bush were heart felt and some were not...you know not which is which...don't pretend you do feather duster..

Herman 2 Feathers drank your Spirit at the bottom of a bottle of MD 20/20, HE KNOWS ALL!!!

Posted by Bigsky
  1,664 09 Jan 2017, 4:25 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Fuelman » 09 Jan 2017 3:10 pm wrote:

Herman 2 Feathers drank your Spirit at the bottom of a bottle of MD 20/20, HE KNOWS ALL!!!

Well I'll be a mother fucker....
we have been

Posted by Fuelman
  6,351 10 Jan 2017, 12:34 am

Fuelman User avatar

Projection of a life out of control.

Delete that bathroom monitor.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,757 17 Jan 2017, 6:43 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,756.68

Looks like you girls have been giggling your panties wet, cosigning each others' lies.

The issue of the OP is that conjobs - liars like each of you - refuse accountability. And what did you do in response?

You lied, and shifted accountability.

Thank you for playing, ladies - now back to the toilets with ya.
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out

Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me

Next

Return to Peanut Gallery