Flying Monkeys Peanut Gallery

Started by Cannonpointer


Previous
85 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Misty
  23,344 21 May 2017, 2:36 pm

Misty User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 19,990
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 23,343.61



Log in or register to remove this ad..

No.
She's only a top advisor to the POTUS, who also happens to be her father, so no conflict there, right Huey?
0
T-Bag: "You're going to have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost and it's going to be so easy."

Tell me if you've heard this one before.
3 Russians walk into Trump Tower: a lawyer, a hacker, and a money launderer......

Image
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  8,826 22 May 2017, 7:55 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 27,928
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 8,825.50



Misty » 22 May 2017 7:17 pm wrote:
You can thank Huey for this thread being locked.


Why, bitch? I wasn't posting on this thread. More lies, bitch? Keep it up. Go ahead, fuck with me. Please.

Stop lying Misty:

Huey » 22 May 2017 7:03 pm wrote:
Misty » 20 May 2017 10:16 pm wrote:
This is the new and improved comedy thread, now with Peanut Gallery enabled, in order to handle those without a sense of humor.

Feel free to comment on anything that is posted in here, but off topic posts and posts just meant to start a flame war, will be moved to the Peanut Gallery.


You mean the threads of others that I rarely venture into any more, because along with any posts I might make comes the baggage that I carry around this forum, namely you and Clem?

You two follow me around like a couple of unhousebroken puppies and shit all over any thread I post in.

Clem derails the thread, while you proceed to instigate one of your usual flame wars.

You don't seem to give a shit about the 'threads of others' when you pull that crap.


To Huey,

You are one of the main reasons I had to lock my other thread and start this one.

You have no interest in humor.

Since your only interest seems to be in being a shit-stirrer, I suspect that most if not all of what you post in here, will end up in the Peanut Gallery.

Misty


Huey » 22 May 2017 6:55 pm wrote:
Misty » 20 May 2017 10:16 pm wrote:
This is the new and improved comedy thread, now with Peanut Gallery enabled, in order to handle those without a sense of humor.

Feel free to comment on anything that is posted in here, but off topic posts and posts just meant to start a flame war, will be moved to the Peanut Gallery.

To Huey,

You are one of the main reasons I had to lock my other thread and start this one.

You have no interest in humor.

Since your only interest seems to be in being a shit-stirrer, I suspect that most if not all of what you post in here, will end up in the Peanut Gallery.

Misty


Shouldn't have called me out in the OP if you are to cowardly to face the rebuttal. I will embarrass you Misty.
Huey » 22 May 2017 6:17 pm wrote:

Keep lying Misty:

Another rebuttal she runs from:

0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  8,826 22 May 2017, 7:58 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 27,928
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 8,825.50



Huey » 22 May 2017 4:33 pm wrote:
Termin8tor » 22 May 2017 4:29 pm wrote:
Misty » 22 May 2017 4:00 pm wrote:

What's funny is how the Clintons were able to get away with all these crimes, all these years.
Freakin' geniuses they are.


Hey Dim, Bill Clinton was impeached for the many felonies and impeachable acts he committed.

Your amnesia is getting worse. :loco:

He wasn't convicted because pornographer Larry Flynnt blackmailed the Senate.


he was disbarred, wasn't he? Manh don't realize that impeachment is a quasi judicial process in congress. Doesn't necessarily mean one is going to removed from office.


Bitch, you locked the thread because of this post? Fucking liar.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  8,826 26 May 2017, 1:21 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 27,928
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 8,825.50



Misty » 26 May 2017 12:19 pm wrote:
Huey » 26 May 2017 11:47 am wrote:
Misty » 26 May 2017 11:44 am wrote:
And look who's chiming in.
Another liar who says that he never starts with me.
Image
Did I say anything to you today?
Lmao!
If this is starting with you there is no hope.

If I respond to you at all, no matter what I say, you say that I am starting in with you.
I guess you have a double standard.

Huey » 26 May 2017 11:47 am wrote:
That opinion is shared by a few here Misty. My point is made. Run from it and put it in peanut gallery.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one.



:loco:
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  8,826 26 May 2017, 1:39 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 27,928
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 8,825.50



Misty » 26 May 2017 12:19 pm wrote:
Huey » 26 May 2017 11:47 am wrote:
Misty » 26 May 2017 11:44 am wrote:
And look who's chiming in.
Another liar who says that he never starts with me.
Image
Did I say anything to you today?
Lmao!
If this is starting with you there is no hope.

If I respond to you at all, no matter what I say, you say that I am starting in with you.
I guess you have a double standard.

Huey » 26 May 2017 11:47 am wrote:
That opinion is shared by a few here Misty. My point is made. Run from it and put it in peanut gallery.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one.


Lol!
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  6,266 06 Jul 2017, 7:36 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 5,323
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,266.35

Misty » 06 Jul 2017 7:07 pm wrote:
BULLSHIT.

MORE BULLSHIT.

EVEN MORE BULLSHIT.

No. Was Obama ever frog-marched off to prison in an orange jump suit for his many crimes?

Image


Clinton committed many felonies and impeachable acts and got away with it. Many criminals commit crimes for long periods and are never charged.

Which doesn't prove a thing other than their talent at it.

I was correct about Obama, as many knowledgeable people have opined with lots of evidence to support it.
0


Previous

Return to Peanut Gallery

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic