17,803 22 Sep 2017, 5:29 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 17,803.27

indago » 21 Sep 2017 6:43 pm wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 21 Sep 2017 6:04 pm wrote:
indago » 21 Sep 2017 8:54 am wrote:

The record shows that the reverse is true...

The cop hater posts lies again!!!

Ol' PsychoBilko Dementia

It is obvious, from the record, that YOU are the one that suffers from dementia...

COP HATER POSTS AGAIN!!!!

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: : :wave:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: : :wave:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Posted by Huey
  12,179 29 Sep 2017, 7:02 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List

Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 12,179.26

Misty » 29 Sep 2017 6:52 pm wrote:
Huey » 29 Sep 2017 5:26 pm wrote:
I am obsessed? :rofl: :o :o :P
The only reason we still have these exchanges is because each day you start shit. Then whine about it.
But I love the fact that you can’t stay away.

I can't stay away?
This is my fucking thread moron, and no one was talking to you.

Bilko said this:

Sgt Bilko » 29 Sep 2017 3:06 am wrote:
Your disgusting video of Trump proves that your hatred of him is pathological. You require serious help with your irrational deep hatred. Your hatred is going to hurt you mentally.
You have to let go of strong emotions about people you have never met.
It cripples your perception of the world.

And I pointed out the hypocrisy of that post by posting some of the disgusting things he has said to me, someone who he has never met.

I wasn't whining, and I didn't have a meltdown or go off the deep end.
I was merely pointing out that he does the same thing that he accused me of doing.

Then you showed up and stuck your nose into a conversation that had nothing to do with you, and made it all about you as usual.

And you can't use the lie that you were only answering your notifications, because nobody was replying to one of your posts.

So yes, you are obsessed.
I only have two lousy threads and as much as you keep saying how much you can't stand me, you can't seem to stay out of them.

You constantly butt into my conversations with other members, and make it all about you.
You crave more attention than a bratty spoiled little toddler.

And you project your obsessive stalking behavior onto me.
No one is fooled by that bullshit.

Are you done yet?

Posted by Huey
  12,179 09 Oct 2017, 4:30 pm

Misty » 09 Oct 2017 4:27 pm wrote:
This is Misty doing everything she can to avoid you.

Yeah, but..........

What were you saying about whataboutism?

Lmmfao!

I don’t care who ya are, this is funny shit.

I see you finally realized you did not have the knowledge to continue the gun law discussion, kudos.

Posted by Huey
  12,179 09 Oct 2017, 5:39 pm

Misty » 09 Oct 2017 5:22 pm wrote:
Huey » 09 Oct 2017 4:30 pm wrote:
I see you finally realized you did not have the knowledge to continue the gun law discussion, kudos.

Too bad you haven't realized what an obnoxious, condescending little prick you are.

My supposed lack of knowledge has nothing to do with it.
I just don't like you.

You have an over-inflated ego, a grandiose sense of self-importance, and you are arrogant, rude and abusive.

You seem to believe that your opinions are sacrosanct, because you shower anyone who dares to disagree with you with a variety of insults.

It's pretty obvious that you have a strong need to over compensate for what must be some really deep insecurities.

Sad

Well, seriously, I will still apologize for butting in on this particular thread.

I struck thru the irrelevant portions of your post.

Posted by Huey
  12,179 10 Oct 2017, 3:00 pm

Too bad you haven't realized what an obnoxious, condescending little prick you are.

I just don't like you.

You have an over-inflated ego, a grandiose sense of self-importance, and you are arrogant, rude and abusive.

You seem to believe that your opinions are sacrosanct, because you shower anyone who dares to disagree with you with a variety of insults.

It's pretty obvious that you have a strong need to over compensate for what must be some really deep insecurities.

Sad

Well, seriously, I will still apologize for butting in on this particular thread.

The use of peanut gallery, and locking the peanut gallery thread is why most of us think you are a fucking coward. You attack people and then remove the rebuttal.

So fuck you. Remove The rebuttal again, especially since I apologized in it, and I will fucking cut and paste it right back. Again, you can not handle what you fucking dish out so hide behind moderator Priceline’s by locking threads and peanut gallery,

Posted by Huey
  12,179 10 Oct 2017, 3:11 pm

I just don't like you.

Sad

The use of peanut gallery, and locking the peanut gallery thread is why most of us think you are a fucking coward. You attack people and then remove the rebuttal.

So fuck you. Remove The rebuttal again, especially since I apologized in it, and I will fucking cut and paste it right back. Again, you can not handle what you fucking dish out so hide behind moderator Priveliges by locking threads and peanut gallery,

Posted by Huey
  12,179 10 Oct 2017, 3:19 pm

I just don't like you

Sad

So fuck you. Remove The rebuttal again, especially since I apologized in it, and I will fucking cut and paste it right back. Again, you can not handle what you fucking dish out so hide behind moderator Privileges by locking threads and peanut gallery,

Have fun Misty. I can do this for a few hours. And return tomorrow. So, either put the original rebuttal back, with the apology, or remove your as well.

Posted by Huey
  12,179 10 Oct 2017, 3:28 pm

Misty » 10 Oct 2017 3:06 pm wrote:
Huey » 10 Oct 2017 3:00 pm wrote:
(His usual string of insults.)

Come back when you have something funny to post.

I just don't like you

Sad

So fuck you. Remove The rebuttal again, especially since I apologized in it, and I will fucking cut and paste it right back. Again, you can not handle what you fucking dish out so hide behind moderator Privileges by locking threads and peanut gallery,

Have fun Misty. I can do this for a few hours. And return tomorrow. So, either put the original rebuttal back, with the apology, or remove your as well. attack

Posted by Huey
  12,179 10 Oct 2017, 3:50 pm

I just don't like you.

Sad

Have fun Misty. I can do this for a few hours. And return tomorrow. So, either put the original rebuttal back, with the apology, or remove your as well. attack

Posted by Huey
  12,179 10 Oct 2017, 3:59 pm

Huey » 10 Oct 2017 3:50 pm wrote:

I just don't like you.

Sad

Posted by onlyaladd
  5,397 12 Oct 2017, 1:21 pm

onlyaladd User avatar

Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 5,397.17

Misty » 12 Oct 2017 1:17 pm wrote:
It's true.
It's from a column he wrote on August 4th, 2017.

BTW, Krauthammer is a board-certified psychiatrist.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... f7b1840c1e

Bilko. See.
Why did you intentionally lie and say it was a "progressive putting words in his mouth"

Previous

Return to Peanut Gallery