Liberalism must end

Started by Vegas

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
49 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  16,681 18 Jun 2017, 8:30 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 63,344
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 16,681.16



Log in or register to remove this ad..

Str8tEdge » 18 Jun 2017 8:28 pm wrote:

OK, I knew the "educate yourself" would never fly. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Not from a republican queer who thinks "education" means steeping oneself in memes constructed by others for the indoctrination of fools, son.
1
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me

Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Str8tEdge
  35,011 18 Jun 2017, 8:32 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Posts: 29,805
Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Gender: Male
Money: 35,011.46

Cannonpointer » 18 Jun 2017 8:30 pm wrote:
Str8tEdge » 18 Jun 2017 8:28 pm wrote:

OK, I knew the "educate yourself" would never fly. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Not from a republican queer who thinks "education" means steeping oneself in memes constructed by others for the indoctrination of fools, son.


Sorry, nigger. I'm an educated Caucasian.
0
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,925 19 Jun 2017, 8:28 am

larryc12       
      

Posts: 13,167
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 14,924.86

Vegas » 17 Jun 2017 5:09 pm wrote:

Well said my friend. They need to create victims of themselves. They get more things that way. I recently was discussing that old issue with Hobby Lobby and the ACA with this liberal. He felt that Hobby Lobby was forcing their employees to live under their religion, due to Hobby Lobby not offering contraceptives in their insurance, thus that is oppression and should be illegal. I asked him "before the ACA, were these employees victims of oppression due to this issue?" He said "no." My reply, "but they are now victims due to the ACA requiring Hobby Lobby to provide it, yet they wont?" He replied, "yes, it's quite clear that the employees are being forced to work under their religious creed, the ACA is trying to prevent discrimination." But before the ACA, you said that they weren't victims or even being discriminated against, but now the ACA came in, and now all of a sudden they are victims being discriminated against. What changed?" He then began calling me names about how cruel I am and a racist, yada yada yada...stupid asshole. I hate these fucking people.


That's a perfect example of the left's inability to debate with logic and reason. The minute YOU use logic and reason is the minute they can't counter with anything and the name-calling and accusations come right on. Quite predictable.
0

User avatar
Posted by indago
  10,835 19 Jun 2017, 8:50 am

indago User avatar
      
      

Posts: 8,109
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 10,835.18


larryc12 » 19 Jun 2017 8:28 am wrote:
Vegas » 17 Jun 2017 5:09 pm wrote:

Well said my friend. They need to create victims of themselves. They get more things that way. I recently was discussing that old issue with Hobby Lobby and the ACA with this liberal. He felt that Hobby Lobby was forcing their employees to live under their religion, due to Hobby Lobby not offering contraceptives in their insurance, thus that is oppression and should be illegal. I asked him "before the ACA, were these employees victims of oppression due to this issue?" He said "no." My reply, "but they are now victims due to the ACA requiring Hobby Lobby to provide it, yet they wont?" He replied, "yes, it's quite clear that the employees are being forced to work under their religious creed, the ACA is trying to prevent discrimination." But before the ACA, you said that they weren't victims or even being discriminated against, but now the ACA came in, and now all of a sudden they are victims being discriminated against. What changed?" He then began calling me names about how cruel I am and a racist, yada yada yada...stupid asshole. I hate these fucking people.


That's a perfect example of the left's inability to debate with logic and reason. The minute YOU use logic and reason is the minute they can't counter with anything and the name-calling and accusations come right on. Quite predictable.


Like, for instance: "You are an ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense about everything".
5

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  9,014 19 Jun 2017, 9:38 am

CanuckleSandwich       
      

Posts: 7,474
Democratic Socialist Democratic Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Democratic Socialist
Gender: Male
Money: 9,014.34


Str8tEdge » 18 Jun 2017 8:32 pm wrote:
Cannonpointer » 18 Jun 2017 8:30 pm wrote:
Str8tEdge » 18 Jun 2017 8:28 pm wrote:

OK, I knew the "educate yourself" would never fly. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Not from a republican queer who thinks "education" means steeping oneself in memes constructed by others for the indoctrination of fools, son.


Sorry, nigger. I'm an educated Caucasian.


You're a fucking robot, loser.
1

User avatar
Posted by Str8tEdge
  35,011 19 Jun 2017, 3:59 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Posts: 29,805
Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Gender: Male
Money: 35,011.46

CanuckleSandwich » 19 Jun 2017 9:38 am wrote:
Str8tEdge » 18 Jun 2017 8:32 pm wrote:

Sorry, nigger. I'm an educated Caucasian.


You're a fucking robot, loser.


That's pretty funny coming from a pot smoking progressive parrot. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
0
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  14,979 19 Jun 2017, 4:15 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,499
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 14,979.20


Vegas » 17 Jun 2017 5:57 pm wrote:
roadkill » 17 Jun 2017 5:55 pm wrote:

Correction...progressivism must end.

What is going on now is not the fault of traditional liberals.

Progressives have given traditional liberals a bad name!

Don't get me wrong...I disagree with traditional liberals too...but the progressives are the ones ruining the country.

BTW...I'm a conservative. And a damn good looking one too. ;)


Most liberals rarely denounce progressives. Thus they are just as bad in my book.

True liberalism was incorporated into conservatism long ago. That dividing line was thin. Leftwing liberals and progressives rejected this and now are the groups of the left. What has been the outcome is liberals of today are much more immovable in their stands not willing to compromise on issues. Progressives refuse to compromise. Thus the traditional coming together in congress for a compromise solution is dead. Obama with ACA and Dodd Frank are prime examples. Laws passed by Democrats without any input from Republicans allowed. Congress went Republican after 2 years of Obama. Today under Trump the Democrats are in block Trump mode with the Fake News media aka LIES being promoted. Democrats hate Trump and Republicans so much they show themselves to be fools. Outcry to remove Comey was reversed and anger about his firing ranted immediately after Trump fired him.
1
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,925 20 Jun 2017, 7:33 am

larryc12       
      

Posts: 13,167
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 14,924.86

indago » 19 Jun 2017 8:50 am wrote:

Like, for instance: "You are an ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense about everything".


The old saying - "if the shoe fits, wear it." :drool:
0

User avatar
Posted by Vegas
  3,455 21 Jun 2017, 11:59 am

Vegas User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Posts: 11,459
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 3,454.50

larryc12 » 19 Jun 2017 8:28 am wrote:

That's a perfect example of the left's inability to debate with logic and reason. The minute YOU use logic and reason is the minute they can't counter with anything and the name-calling and accusations come right on. Quite predictable.


They are very predictable. If this country is ever going to move forward then liberalism must end, permanently. A body can't get healthy to live long and prosper if it has a cancer.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  14,979 22 Jun 2017, 1:32 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,499
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 14,979.20

indago » 19 Jun 2017 8:50 am wrote:
larryc12 » 19 Jun 2017 8:28 am wrote:
Vegas » 17 Jun 2017 5:09 pm wrote:

Well said my friend. They need to create victims of themselves. They get more things that way. I recently was discussing that old issue with Hobby Lobby and the ACA with this liberal. He felt that Hobby Lobby was forcing their employees to live under their religion, due to Hobby Lobby not offering contraceptives in their insurance, thus that is oppression and should be illegal. I asked him "before the ACA, were these employees victims of oppression due to this issue?" He said "no." My reply, "but they are now victims due to the ACA requiring Hobby Lobby to provide it, yet they wont?" He replied, "yes, it's quite clear that the employees are being forced to work under their religious creed, the ACA is trying to prevent discrimination." But before the ACA, you said that they weren't victims or even being discriminated against, but now the ACA came in, and now all of a sudden they are victims being discriminated against. What changed?" He then began calling me names about how cruel I am and a racist, yada yada yada...stupid asshole. I hate these fucking people.


That's a perfect example of the left's inability to debate with logic and reason. The minute YOU use logic and reason is the minute they can't counter with anything and the name-calling and accusations come right on. Quite predictable.


Like, for instance: "You are an ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense about everything".

The reason I use that against you.

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
After trying real rhetoric and found it no responsive from you I gave up on it!!!
Ad hominem attacks seem to be the only thing left. Therefore I will give you a dose of them every time now.
So asswipe what asses have you been Sniffing lately besides Misty's!!
You are the excrement on an asswipe!! Such a disgusting pervert.
Sex in the workplace for everyone to watch. You are one sick son of A Bitch!!
What an exhibitionist!!! Whores have more pride than you do!!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS


Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic