"A Lot of Americans Have No Clue Where North Korea Is on a Map"

Started by roadkill

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

15 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,602 12 Aug 2017, 9:24 am

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 5,602.10

"Jimmy Kimmel wondered, as tensions with North Korea seem higher than ever, whether Americans even know where the hostile country is on a map."

https://pjmedia.com/video/a-lot-of-amer ... -on-a-map/
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 12 Aug 2017, 9:39 am

Bigsky User avatar

Money: 1,702.95

Teachers need a raise
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

PostmodernProphet's Photo
Posted by PostmodernProphet
  581 12 Aug 2017, 4:11 pm

Money: 581.36

I wonder if its anywhere near South Korea......

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 12 Aug 2017, 4:15 pm

Bigsky User avatar

PostmodernProphet » 12 Aug 2017 4:11 pm wrote:
I wonder if its anywhere near South Korea......

Racist
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by TheAmerican
  2,622 12 Aug 2017, 11:07 pm

TheAmerican User avatar

Money: 2,621.96

...the scary part is, is that these morons have the right to vote!!!!

Posted by SGT_too_tall
  159 13 Aug 2017, 1:47 am

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 159.17

roadkill » 12 Aug 2017 9:24 am wrote:
"Jimmy Kimmel wondered, as tensions with North Korea seem higher than ever, whether Americans even know where the hostile country is on a map."

Tons of Americans don't know where really any country besides the US, Canada and Mexico are.

I was talking to a patient and told her Afghanistan was gorgeous. I told her the pine trees on the mountains were similar to Colorado, and that Afghanistan could open amazing ski resorts if they ever got their act together....She called me a liar, she screamed at me about her grandson that fought in Iraq and I was guilty of stolen Valor....then she said "you think I am idiot, you think I dont know Afghanistan is all desert". I just laughted and left the room, when I brought back her scripts I showed her this pic of me at our COP Nerkh in Wardac Province. She still wasn't convinced. Lol

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,602 13 Aug 2017, 5:55 am

roadkill       

SGT_too_tall » 13 Aug 2017 1:47 am wrote:

Tons of Americans don't know where really any country besides the US, Canada and Mexico are.

I was talking to a patient and told her Afghanistan was gorgeous. I told her the pine trees on the mountains were similar to Colorado, and that Afghanistan could open amazing ski resorts if they ever got their act together....She called me a liar, she screamed at me about her grandson that fought in Iraq and I was guilty of stolen Valor....then she said "you think I am idiot, you think I dont know Afghanistan is all desert". I just laughted and left the room, when I brought back her scripts I showed her this pic of me at our COP Nerkh in Wardac Province. She still wasn't convinced. Lol

Thank you for your service to our country bud.
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 13 Aug 2017, 6:15 am

Bigsky User avatar

roadkill » 13 Aug 2017 5:55 am wrote:

Jeezus yer a homo
we have been

Posted by nefarious101
  16,176 13 Aug 2017, 8:33 am

nefarious101 User avatar

Politics: N/A
Money: 16,176.30

roadkill » 13 Aug 2017 5:55 am wrote:
SGT_too_tall » 13 Aug 2017 1:47 am wrote:

Did you say bud?

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,602 13 Aug 2017, 8:39 am

roadkill       

No...I typed it. :)
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by Huey
  10,449 13 Aug 2017, 8:55 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List

Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 10,449.39

Ok lefties, here is what you do. Get a map. That is the thingy that has a bunch of water and land masses on it, with names. Now get a crayon. DON'T EAT THE CRAYON THIS TIME! Find California on the map. That should be easy because that is one of the few states you can actually win in an election. Take your crayon and place it on California. TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOUR MOUTH! Now move the crayon west. I mean to the your left. All that blue is the Pacific Ocean. It is big. Keep going until you see the name Japan. DON'T STOP. Keep moving left. STOP! THere is the Korean Pensiula.

You may eat the crayon now.

Ps. Sorry, I should have told you if you are using a computer map don't wrote on the screen. My bad.
Remember, when posting to this forum EVERTHING is about, and centers around, Misty
Misty » 20 Aug 2017 6:17 pm wrote:
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

Posted by nefarious101
  16,176 13 Aug 2017, 9:00 am

nefarious101 User avatar

Politics: N/A
Money: 16,176.30

roadkill » 12 Aug 2017 9:24 am wrote:

It's a topical paradise just off the coast of Antarctica's interior southern coast...you know...right next to Alaska

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 13 Aug 2017, 11:34 pm

CanuckleSandwich       

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 11,132.32

Huey » 13 Aug 2017 8:55 am wrote:
Ok Republicans, here is what you do. Get a map. That is the thingy that has a bunch of water and land masses on it, with names. Now get a crayon. DON'T EAT THE CRAYON THIS TIME! Find California on the map. That should be easy because that is one of the states you can never win in an election. Take your crayon and place it on California. TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOUR MOUTH! Now move the crayon west. I mean to the your left. All that blue is the Pacific Ocean. It is big. Keep going until you see the name Japan. DON'T STOP. Keep moving left. STOP! THere is the Korean Pensiula.

Ps. Sorry, I should have told you if you are using a computer map don't wrote on the screen. My bad.

Posted by Huey
  10,449 14 Aug 2017, 5:33 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List

Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 10,449.39

CanuckleSandwich » 13 Aug 2017 11:34 pm wrote:
Huey » 13 Aug 2017 8:55 am wrote:
Ok Republicans, here is what you do. Get a map. That is the thingy that has a bunch of water and land masses on it, with names. Now get a crayon. DON'T EAT THE CRAYON THIS TIME! Find California on the map. That should be easy because that is one of the states you can never win in an election. Take your crayon and place it on California. TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOUR MOUTH! Now move the crayon west. I mean to the your left. All that blue is the Pacific Ocean. It is big. Keep going until you see the name Japan. DON'T STOP. Keep moving left. STOP! THere is the Korean Pensiula.

-3 for a lack of originality.

If he had an original thought they would have to rush in to the nearest stroke center.
Remember, when posting to this forum EVERTHING is about, and centers around, Misty
Misty » 20 Aug 2017 6:17 pm wrote:
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 14 Aug 2017, 5:47 am

Bigsky User avatar

Huey » 14 Aug 2017 5:33 am wrote:

-3 for a lack of originality.

If he had an original thought they would have to rush in to the nearest stroke center.

He's a retard
we have been

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,602 14 Aug 2017, 6:19 am

roadkill       

bigsky » 13 Aug 2017 6:15 am wrote:
Jeezus yer a homo

Nope.

Are you and nucks partners?

You both seem to have "gay" on your minds a lot.

Don't let CP catch you guys. :rofl:
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum