YES!! The Pigs Will Be Indicted!

Started by Rebel

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

PreviousNext
1102 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by crimsongulf
  25,114 11 Jul 2016, 7:21 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 25,113.52

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BALTIMORE — A judge dropped an assault charge Monday against a Baltimore police officer charged in the death of a black man injured in a police transport van.

Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams dismissed the second-degree assault charge against Lt. Brian Rice, the fourth of six officers — three black, three white — to be tried in the 2015 death of Freddie Gray. After three trials, Williams has yet to rule that any of the officers committed crimes. Rice is the third officer to let Williams alone decide their fate.

The judge said the prosecution's basis for the assault charge was that Rice used the van in the alleged assault. Williams ruled that because Rice didn't drive the van, prosecutors had no evidence.

Inglorious Bastards's Photo
Posted by Inglorious Bastards
  617 11 Jul 2016, 9:41 pm

Inglorious Bastards Watercooler Demigod
Watercooler Demigod

Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 617.07

crimsongulf » 11 Jul 2016 7:21 pm wrote:

BALTIMORE — A judge dropped an assault charge Monday against a Baltimore police officer charged in the death of a black man injured in a police transport van.

Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams dismissed the second-degree assault charge against Lt. Brian Rice, the fourth of six officers — three black, three white — to be tried in the 2015 death of Freddie Gray. After three trials, Williams has yet to rule that any of the officers committed crimes. Rice is the third officer to let Williams alone decide their fate.

The judge said the prosecution's basis for the assault charge was that Rice used the van in the alleged assault. Williams ruled that because Rice didn't drive the van, prosecutors had no evidence.

omg!!!..lol.....the prosecution said rice used the van in the assault and didn't drive it....hahahahaha......how fucking god damned stupid those jokers are

Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,959 11 Jul 2016, 10:01 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 34,958.88

crimsongulf » 11 Jul 2016 7:21 pm wrote:

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,959 11 Jul 2016, 10:02 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Rebel » 01 May 2015 9:52 am wrote:
Maryland State Attorney General has just announced that Freddie Gray's died as a result of the homicidal actions of the racist white pigs who illegally arrested Mr. Gray and subsequently physically assaulted him with callous disregard for his safety.
May these despicable racist white pigs rot in prison.

THIS is almost as bad as that one twits EPIC FAIL 400+ page thread where he argued Zimmerman would be convicted of murder..... :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!

Posted by crimsongulf
  25,114 27 Jul 2016, 7:54 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

My oh my oh my.

Ladies and gentleman the biggest thread fail in the history of the internet needs to be brought back up top. I will sticky it as soon as a spot opens.

I feel sorry for ya rebelhankie.

Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,959 27 Jul 2016, 7:57 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

crimsongulf » 27 Jul 2016 7:54 pm wrote:
My oh my oh my.

Ladies and gentleman the biggest thread fail in the history of the internet needs to be brought back up top. I will sticky it as soon as a spot opens.

I feel sorry for ya rebelhankie.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:

Posted by crimsongulf
  25,114 27 Jul 2016, 8:15 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

this thread tells you everything you need to know to understand the dumbalinas at the Dem convention.

No connect with realty.

Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,959 27 Jul 2016, 8:25 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

crimsongulf » 27 Jul 2016 8:15 pm wrote:

this thread tells you everything you need to know to understand the dumbalinas at the Dem convention.

No connect with realty.

:D :D :D :D :D

Posted by crimsongulf
  25,114 28 Jul 2016, 12:53 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Told y'all I would stocky this bitch.

Posted by Sgt Bilko
  14,947 28 Jul 2016, 4:14 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 14,946.94

Progressive idiocy on display!!
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,959 28 Jul 2016, 4:52 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Maryland State Attorney General has just announced that Freddie Gray's died as a result of the homicidal actions of the racist white pigs who illegally arrested Mr. Gray and subsequently physically assaulted him with callous disregard for his safety.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted by bigsky
  2,145 28 Jul 2016, 5:59 pm

bigsky User avatar

Money: 2,145.20

This is my first post of this shit show thread...so here goes

"NO THEY WONT!"
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by crimsongulf
  25,114 28 Jul 2016, 7:06 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Officers in Freddie Gray Case Suing Marilyn Mosby

Five of the six officers charged for the death of Gray are suing Mosby, as well as Maj. Samuel Cogen of the Baltimore Sheriff's Office, in civil court for a gamut of causes.

The complaint filed by Porter and White stated that Mosby "made statements for purposes of quelling the riots rather than prosecuting police officers who had committed a crime," and that Mosby "exceeded her authority" and "brought charges against police officers that were wholly unsupported by evidence and probably cause."

"These officers were humiliated," attorney Michael Glass, who represents Porter and White, he told NBC News. "Our position is that the charges were brought for a reason other than prosecuting criminal conduct. There was a political motivation and the charges were not supported by evidence."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/office ... li=BBnb7Kz

I hope the bitch is fired and disbarred and each officer gets 3 mil a piece.

Frikken loinfo mongoloid.

Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,959 28 Jul 2016, 7:16 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

crimsongulf » 28 Jul 2016 7:06 pm wrote:
Officers in Freddie Gray Case Suing Marilyn Mosby

Five of the six officers charged for the death of Gray are suing Mosby, as well as Maj. Samuel Cogen of the Baltimore Sheriff's Office, in civil court for a gamut of causes.

The complaint filed by Porter and White stated that Mosby "made statements for purposes of quelling the riots rather than prosecuting police officers who had committed a crime," and that Mosby "exceeded her authority" and "brought charges against police officers that were wholly unsupported by evidence and probably cause."

"These officers were humiliated," attorney Michael Glass, who represents Porter and White, he told NBC News. "Our position is that the charges were brought for a reason other than prosecuting criminal conduct. There was a political motivation and the charges were not supported by evidence."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/office ... li=BBnb7Kz

I hope the bitch is fired and disbarred and each officer gets 3 mil a piece.

Frikken loinfo mongoloid.

Disbarred for LIFE with no parole. What an embarrassment to the black race. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Posted by crimsongulf
  25,114 28 Jul 2016, 7:49 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

I wonder how it feels to start the biggest thread fail in the entire history of the internet.

I wouldn't know but Rebel and his sok farm are feeling the bern.

snicker

Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,959 28 Jul 2016, 8:38 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

crimsongulf » 28 Jul 2016 7:49 pm wrote:
I wonder how it feels to start the biggest thread fail in the entire history of the internet.

I wouldn't know but Rebel and his sok farm are feeling the bern.

snicker

I don't know. Techguy's 400+ page thread about how Zimmerman was going to get convicted of murder gives Rebel a run for his money!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Posted by crimsongulf
  25,114 28 Jul 2016, 8:40 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Str8tEdge » 28 Jul 2016 8:38 pm wrote:

I don't know. Techguy's 400+ page thread about how Zimmerman was going to get convicted of murder gives Rebel a run for his money!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not even close. hankierebel fucked it up in the OP.

The dumb fuck can't tell the difference between a negro and a caucasian and it went down hill from there.

Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,959 28 Jul 2016, 8:43 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

crimsongulf » 28 Jul 2016 8:40 pm wrote:
Str8tEdge » 28 Jul 2016 8:38 pm wrote:

Not even close. hankierebel fucked it up in the OP.

The dumb fuck can't tell the difference between a negro and a caucasian and it went down hill from there.

Ya, that pretty much is the pinnacle of stupid. He automatically assumed the police officers were white which is EXACTLY the kind of stereotyping the fucking nigger claims to stand against.....

WHAT a retarded fuck. The only question is: Is his retardedness a result of inbreeding or environmental factors such as eating paint chips? Or both?

Posted by crimsongulf
  25,114 28 Jul 2016, 9:28 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Just another perfect example of the etreme low intelligence knee jerk liberal.

If they took the entire clan of libwhacks they couldn't make a profit in a lemonade stand.

What happens is they do the modern college thinghy, well they wanna be in a power center (DC, NYC..etc.) they intermingle with other loinfos and convince themselves that they are a shining light.

Actually they are doing a circle jerk with no basis in reality.

That my friends is what is going to elect DJT the next POTUS.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,081 29 Jul 2016, 9:18 am

roadkill       

Money: 6,081.29

Three of the Baltimore cops were black you brain dead pawn...which means your OP was written by a racist for only focusing on the skin color that you despise.

You really should get back on your meds.
Democrats new platform: "I kill you!!!"

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum