Trump given UNVERIFIED reports that Russia had damaging details about him.

Started by Misty

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
697 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Misty
  23,677 10 Jan 2017, 5:52 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 21,913
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 23,676.89



Log in or register to remove this ad..
Image

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-c ... SKBN14U2QZ

The updated version:

Image

Allegations, and unsubstantiated claims do not equal true.
0
Image
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by rayj
  10,706 10 Jan 2017, 5:58 pm

rayj User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,954
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Money: 10,706.09

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.


Image


So exactly what could they have on him? Since he doesn't use email? I think we all know his past...
0

User avatar
Posted by GeorgeWashington
  -20,188 10 Jan 2017, 6:01 pm

GeorgeWashington User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,525
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Revolutionary Revolutionary political affiliation
Politics: Revolutionary
Gender: Male
Money: -20,187.54

I don't think this is news. It's news about news :\
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,735 10 Jan 2017, 6:02 pm

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 18,186
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,735.30


(In my best progressive voice) Fuck russia, we need to bomb them back to the czar age. We need to drone strike assange yesterday!!
1
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984







User avatar
Posted by Misty
  23,677 10 Jan 2017, 6:03 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 21,913
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 23,676.89



rayj » 10 Jan 2017 4:58 pm wrote:
So exactly what could they have on him? Since he doesn't use email? I think we all know his past...

We don't know anything about his financial dealings with Russia do we?
And that's because you Trumplodytes said it was okay for him to not release his tax returns.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by GeorgeWashington
  -20,188 10 Jan 2017, 6:04 pm

GeorgeWashington User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,525
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Revolutionary Revolutionary political affiliation
Politics: Revolutionary
Gender: Male
Money: -20,187.54

Putin goes to my church :wub:
0

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,114 10 Jan 2017, 6:04 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,226
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,114.03

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.


Image


LOL...who cares....at least it's not Dan Rather this time or Brian Williams...but it is CNN and no one cares about or believes them
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by Misty
  23,677 10 Jan 2017, 6:05 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 21,913
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 23,676.89



GeorgeWashington » 10 Jan 2017 5:01 pm wrote:
I don't think this is news. It's news about news :\

It will be news if Julian Assange/WikiLeaks decides to release it, or someone in one of our intelligence agencies who Trump has been insulting lately leaks it.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,735 10 Jan 2017, 6:09 pm

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 18,186
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,735.30

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:05 pm wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 10 Jan 2017 5:01 pm wrote:
I don't think this is news. It's news about news :\

It will be news if Julian Assange/WikiLeaks decides to release it, or someone in one of our intelligence agencies who Trump has been insulting lately leaks it.

Our Intel agencies have been compromised by the enemy. The head of the Cia is a follower of wahabbi Islam. Remember when it was cool to question the Intel agencies? Wmds, Vietnam, Kennedy? Remember when the Red scare was demonized by Hollywood?
0
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984







User avatar
Posted by Misty
  23,677 10 Jan 2017, 6:12 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 21,913
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 23,676.89



nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:04 pm wrote:
LOL...who cares....at least it's not Dan Rather this time or Brian Williams...but it is CNN and no one cares about or believes them

Reuters seems to believe them.

Sorry it's not Breitbart, Drudge or WorldNUTDaily.
0
Image

Racetex (RSIG)'s Photo
Posted by Racetex (RSIG)
  3,156 10 Jan 2017, 6:13 pm

Racetex (RSIG)      
     

Posts: 3,590
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 3,156.08

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:03 pm wrote:
We don't know anything about his financial dealings with Russia do we?
And that's because you Trumplodytes said it was okay for him to not release his tax returns.


SO what if he did? Is it illegal to do business in Russia?
0

User avatar
Posted by bingster
  10,948 10 Jan 2017, 6:15 pm

bingster User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 17,838
Democratic Democratic political affiliation
Politics: Democratic
Money: 10,948.27




Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.


Image

http://news.trust.org/item/201701102241 ... =reTheWire


That's no surprise. i read, all along, that they hacked both sides of our political spectrum but only aired the dirt on the Dems...
1

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,114 10 Jan 2017, 6:15 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,226
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,114.03

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:12 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:04 pm wrote:
LOL...who cares....at least it's not Dan Rather this time or Brian Williams...but it is CNN and no one cares about or believes them

Reuters seems to believe them.

Sorry it's not Breitbart, Drudge or WorldNUTDaily.



You're developing a credibility problem using leftist fake news sources
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by Misty
  23,677 10 Jan 2017, 6:19 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 21,913
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 23,676.89



NeoConvict » 10 Jan 2017 5:09 pm wrote:
The head of the Cia is a follower of wahabbi Islam.

The single source for that story is an ex-FBI agent named John Guandolo who resigned from his position with the Bureau in December 2008 after he was caught engaging in a sexual relationship with a key confidential source in the midst of a corruption investigation of a Louisiana politician.

Since then, he has created a burgeoning second career training law enforcement groups to identify potential covert Islamic threats to the United States.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/brennan.asp
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,735 10 Jan 2017, 6:22 pm

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 18,186
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,735.30

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:19 pm wrote:
NeoConvict » 10 Jan 2017 5:09 pm wrote:
The head of the Cia is a follower of wahabbi Islam.

The single source for that story is an ex-FBI agent named John Guandolo who resigned from his position with the Bureau in December 2008 after he was caught engaging in a sexual relationship with a key confidential source in the midst of a corruption investigation of a Louisiana politician.

Since then, he has created a burgeoning second career training law enforcement groups to identify potential covert Islamic threats to the United States.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/brennan.asp

Shooting the messenger. Regardless he is a political hack.
0
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984







User avatar
Posted by Misty
  23,677 10 Jan 2017, 6:24 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 21,913
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 23,676.89



nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:
Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:12 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:04 pm wrote:
LOL...who cares....at least it's not Dan Rather this time or Brian Williams...but it is CNN and no one cares about or believes them
Reuters seems to believe them.
Sorry it's not Breitbart, Drudge or WorldNUTDaily.

You're developing a credibility problem using leftist fake news sources

Reuters and CNN are not FAKE news sources.

This thing about conflating legitimate news sources with 'fake' news sources is just the latest right wing tactic to delegitimize the media.

You could argue that some news sources have a bias or get things wrong from time to time.
But a 'fake' news source is one that makes up stories out of whole cloth that have no basis in reality and are solely designed as clickbait.

That is not what Reuters or CNN do.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,735 10 Jan 2017, 6:27 pm

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 18,186
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,735.30

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:24 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:
Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:12 pm wrote:
Reuters seems to believe them.
Sorry it's not Breitbart, Drudge or WorldNUTDaily.

You're developing a credibility problem using leftist fake news sources

Reuters and CNN are not FAKE news sources.

This thing about conflating legitimate news sources with 'fake' news sources is just the latest right wing tactic to delegitimize the media.

You could argue that some news sources have a bias or get things wrong from time to time.
But a 'fake' news source is one that makes up stories out of whole cloth that have no basis in reality and are solely designed as clickbait.

That is not what Reuters or CNN do.
they report on black lives matter without a disclaimer that "hands up, dont shoot" never happened. Fake news.
0
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984







User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  7,884 10 Jan 2017, 7:18 pm

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 17,319
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 7,884.30



Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.


Image

http://news.trust.org/item/201701102241 ... =reTheWire


You fuckers fall for any shit they sling at the wall. :rofl:
0

User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  7,884 10 Jan 2017, 7:19 pm

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 17,319
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 7,884.30



bingster » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:

That's no surprise. i read, all along, that they hacked both sides of our political spectrum but only aired the dirt on the Dems...


You have any credible proof you'd like to share, Polly. :rofl:
0

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  26,908 10 Jan 2017, 8:40 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 26,134
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 26,907.68

bingster » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:

That's no surprise. i read, all along, that they hacked both sides of our political spectrum but only aired the dirt on the Dems...


Sup binky, get over the butthurt enough to post again?

Good for you.
0
Image


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic