True Hidden Secret about Muslims and Jesus

Started by QJ/WINcouncilof13

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
45 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  682 11 Jan 2017, 7:45 am


Posts: 418
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 681.77

Log in or register to remove this ad..
The #1 reason that Christians give as their reason for not liking muslims is that they don't preach Jesus Christ. Aside from the fact that jesus himself never preached he was Christ, and never told anyone to preach that he was Christ - in fact- he sternly ordered his followers not to say that he was Christ. Muslims read the bible as well as the quran, and study the gospels and old testament intensely.
But it this saying SPOKEN BY JESUS HIMSELF that is the reason they don't talk about Jesus Christ.

"WATCH OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT DECEIVED, for many will come in my name, claiming that I am Christ, that I am He, and claiming "the time is near", and they will deceive many. FOLLOW THEM NOT"!
Matt:24:4, Luke 21:8, Mark 13:5

Jesus never publicly said he was Christ, he always called himself the "Son of Man".
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 11 Jan 2017, 7:59 am


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

True Hidden Secret about Muslims and Jesus


Damn son with that thread title i expected have my world shaken. I expected to be convinced that 2000 years of Christianity and 1300 hundred years of Islam was just a tall tale someone said to another guy fucking with him. I expected my faith in the after life to be destroyed and me myself be turned into the most horrific sinner of all times boy.. What about the fucking Jews son!!!!!! You gonna leave Judaism out of the whole picture?? Hot damn son what a fail.... go to sunday school repent ...












0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,006 11 Jan 2017, 8:02 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,911
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,006.14


"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

“I and the Father are one.”

“Before Abraham was, I AM”


Jesus did indeed claim divinity, that is why he was crucified for blasphemy. Muslims believe that Jesus was rescued from the cross and taken to heaven without dying; that Jesus was a great but wholly human prophet who never claimed divinity. I think the record says differently.
4
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.




Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 11 Jan 2017, 8:08 am


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 7:02 am wrote:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

“I and the Father are one.”

“Before Abraham was, I AM”

Jesus did indeed claim divinity, that is why he was crucified for blasphemy. Muslims believe that Jesus was rescued from the cross and taken to heaven without dying; that Jesus was a great but wholly human prophet who never claimed divinity. I think the record says differently.




Well if you believe that you must believe in karma . Karma is what yall
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,006 11 Jan 2017, 8:36 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,911
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,006.14

Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 7:08 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 7:02 am wrote:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

“I and the Father are one.”

“Before Abraham was, I AM”

Jesus did indeed claim divinity, that is why he was crucified for blasphemy. Muslims believe that Jesus was rescued from the cross and taken to heaven without dying; that Jesus was a great but wholly human prophet who never claimed divinity. I think the record says differently.


Well if you believe that you must believe in karma . Karma is what yall


I believe the rain falls on the righteous and wicked alike. That no good deed goes unpunished. I think the exact opposite of karma is the rule of the land. Those who cheat often prosper over those who do not. We live in a fallen world.
0
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.




QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  682 11 Jan 2017, 1:54 pm


Posts: 418
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 681.77

Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 6:59 am wrote:
True Hidden Secret about Muslims and Jesus

Damn son with that thread title i expected have my world shaken. I expected to be convinced that 2000 years of Christianity and 1300 hundred years of Islam was just a tall tale someone said to another guy fucking with him. I expected my faith in the after life to be destroyed and me myself be turned into the most horrific sinner of all times boy.. What about the fucking Jews son!!!!!! You gonna leave Judaism out of the whole picture?? Hot damn son what a fail.... go to sunday school repent ...


I was trying to explain the basis for the conflict between Christians and Islam, Jews just mostly reject Jesus outright, but Christians claim to love them for the same reason they say they love Jerusalem.

I could also talk about Judaiam and Islam, but the root of that conflict is simple. Isaac and Ishmael were both sons of Abraham, God chose to make a covenant with Isaac. So the Jews are the chosen people.

Very few people understand why Islam doesn't want anything to do with Christianity. And why Christianity has so much disdain for Islam.
Muslim teachers are aware of the scripture I posted, and many christians aren't aware of it because they don't even know their own scriptures, they just swallow the shit tv preachers feed them.
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  682 11 Jan 2017, 1:59 pm


Posts: 418
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 681.77

NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 7:02 am wrote:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

“I and the Father are one.”

“Before Abraham was, I AM”

Jesus did indeed claim divinity, that is why he was crucified for blasphemy. Muslims believe that Jesus was rescued from the cross and taken to heaven without dying; that Jesus was a great but wholly human prophet who never claimed divinity. I think the record says differently.


WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE IGNORE THE TRUTH AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT?
I never said jesus didn't claim divinity. You can't even read my OP with comprehension, yet you attempt to instruct me about Islam.
You should be concerned that you lack the ability to read and comprehend the OP.
I'm not trying to have a scripture battle, I'm just explaining why muslims reject christians - with the plain english words of jesus.

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE DIVINE TO BE A CHRIST OR MESSIAH, JESUS WAS/IS THE REDEEMER OF MANKIND - A MUCH HIGHER TITLE.

GOD HIMSELF SAID THAT KING CYRUS THE GREAT OF PERSIA WAS THE MESSIAH OF ISRAEL IN ISAIAH 45. AND CYRUS WAS NOT DIVINE.
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,006 11 Jan 2017, 2:45 pm

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,911
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,006.14

QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 11 Jan 2017 12:59 pm wrote:
NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 7:02 am wrote:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

“I and the Father are one.”

“Before Abraham was, I AM”

Jesus did indeed claim divinity, that is why he was crucified for blasphemy. Muslims believe that Jesus was rescued from the cross and taken to heaven without dying; that Jesus was a great but wholly human prophet who never claimed divinity. I think the record says differently.


WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE IGNORE THE TRUTH AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT?
I never said jesus didn't claim divinity. You can't even read my OP with comprehension, yet you attempt to instruct me about Islam.
You should be concerned that you lack the ability to read and comprehend the OP.
I'm not trying to have a scripture battle, I'm just explaining why muslims reject christians - with the plain english words of jesus.

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE DIVINE TO BE A CHRIST OR MESSIAH, JESUS WAS/IS THE REDEEMER OF MANKIND - A MUCH HIGHER TITLE.

GOD HIMSELF SAID THAT KING CYRUS THE GREAT OF PERSIA WAS THE MESSIAH OF ISRAEL IN ISAIAH 45. AND CYRUS WAS NOT DIVINE.



Muslims reject Christians because most churches teach the divinity of Jesus.
0
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.




User avatar
Posted by GeorgeWashington
  -20,644 11 Jan 2017, 4:39 pm

GeorgeWashington User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,290
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Revolutionary Revolutionary political affiliation
Politics: Revolutionary
Gender: Male
Money: -20,643.53


QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 11 Jan 2017 6:45 am wrote:
Aside from the fact that jesus himself never preached he was Christ, and never told anyone to preach that he was Christ - in fact- he sternly ordered his followers not to say that he was Christ.

John 4 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

... back to the drawing board QJ
1

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,248 11 Jan 2017, 5:02 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 57,337
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,248.41



QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 11 Jan 2017 6:45 am wrote:
The #1 reason that Christians give as their reason for not liking muslims is that they don't preach Jesus Christ. Aside from the fact that jesus himself never preached he was Christ, and never told anyone to preach that he was Christ - in fact- he sternly ordered his followers not to say that he was Christ. Muslims read the bible as well as the quran, and study the gospels and old testament intensely.
But it this saying SPOKEN BY JESUS HIMSELF that is the reason they don't talk about Jesus Christ.

"WATCH OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT DECEIVED, for many will come in my name, claiming that I am Christ, that I am He, and claiming "the time is near", and they will deceive many. FOLLOW THEM NOT"!
Matt:24:4, Luke 21:8, Mark 13:5

Jesus never publicly said he was Christ, he always called himself the "Son of Man".
The quote you cite says the opposite of what you claim. He is speaking of impostors saying, "I am Christ" - not of himself.

You claim he "sternly told his followers" not to call him the Christ - and then you cite no verse to back that mouth-stuff. Indeed, he stood still for precisely that behavior - disproving your thesis.

In John 20:28 Thomas falls to Jesus’ feet saying, “my Lord and my God!” and Jesus does not rebuke or correct Him. In John 5:18 Jesus “called God His Father, making himself equal with God.”
In John 1:1 we are told that “the Word [Jesus] was God”. John 8:58-59 speaks of Jesus' divinity both by talking about His eternal nature and also by using the name of God; “I AM” - – this should be compared with Exodus 3:14, 20:7, Leviticus 19:12 and 24:14-16. Would Jesus (an observant Jew) make such a claim and use the very name of God so casually in light of the teaching in these verses?
In John 10:30-33 Jesus says that He and the Father are one. John 10:38, 12:45 and 14:8-12 all contain clear teaching that Jesus and the Father are intimately connected.
Colossians 2:9 contains a explicit teaching of Christ's divinity, as does Timothy 2:13.
There are other verses which point to the divinity of Christ, including John 3:16, in which he is proclaimed the ONLY "begotten" son of God. Upon his rising from the dead, he advises Mary Magdelene, "Do not touch me, woman, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father."

The bible teaches he is the beggoten son of God, born of a virgin in Bethlehem of the line of David, precisely as scripture predicted the Messiah would come. We are told he defeated death twice, once by raising Lazarus and once by being raised himself - after which he ascended to heaven, having tasted death already.

You're welcome to parse scripture after scripture to impute new meaning in contravention to established understanding. Just don't expect high fives and cosigns, son. Too many scriptures and prophecies confute you.
0
Every line you make, someone you love will stand in

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Graphs aren't evidence, but organized iterations thereof

When your map disputes the territory, your map - not the territory - is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty requires intentionality - dishonesty does not


Stereotypers are all the same
Nostalgia: a crime against what happened

You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me

User avatar
Posted by rayj
  10,771 11 Jan 2017, 5:41 pm

rayj User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,714
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Money: 10,771.48

NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 7:02 am wrote:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

“I and the Father are one.”

“Before Abraham was, I AM”

Jesus did indeed claim divinity, that is why he was crucified for blasphemy. Muslims believe that Jesus was rescued from the cross and taken to heaven without dying; that Jesus was a great but wholly human prophet who never claimed divinity. I think the record says differently.


I agree on the first 3 statements. As for the muzzies? Fuck them heathen goat rapers..
0

Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 11 Jan 2017, 7:37 pm


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 7:36 am wrote:

I believe the rain falls on the righteous and wicked alike. That no good deed goes unpunished. I think the exact opposite of karma is the rule of the land. Those who cheat often prosper over those who do not. We live in a fallen world.

But is that curse of living in a fallen world a test to one's mental fortitude as to do what is right...



Who was that fellow God and Satan made a bet about and the more he worshiped God and asked why Lord? The order kept sticking it to him to prove to Satan he was right...

Pretty fucked up
0

Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 11 Jan 2017, 7:38 pm


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 4:02 pm wrote:
The quote you cite says the opposite of what you claim. He is speaking of impostors saying, "I am Christ" - not of himself.

You claim he "sternly told his followers" not to call him the Christ - and then you cite no verse to back that mouth-stuff. Indeed, he stood still for precisely that behavior - disproving your thesis.

In John 20:28 Thomas falls to Jesus’ feet saying, “my Lord and my God!” and Jesus does not rebuke or correct Him. In John 5:18 Jesus “called God His Father, making himself equal with God.”
In John 1:1 we are told that “the Word [Jesus] was God”. John 8:58-59 speaks of Jesus' divinity both by talking about His eternal nature and also by using the name of God; “I AM” - – this should be compared with Exodus 3:14, 20:7, Leviticus 19:12 and 24:14-16. Would Jesus (an observant Jew) make such a claim and use the very name of God so casually in light of the teaching in these verses?
In John 10:30-33 Jesus says that He and the Father are one. John 10:38, 12:45 and 14:8-12 all contain clear teaching that Jesus and the Father are intimately connected.
Colossians 2:9 contains a explicit teaching of Christ's divinity, as does Timothy 2:13.
There are other verses which point to the divinity of Christ, including John 3:16, in which he is proclaimed the ONLY "begotten" son of God. Upon his rising from the dead, he advises Mary Magdelene, "Do not touch me, woman, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father."

The bible teaches he is the beggoten son of God, born of a virgin in Bethlehem of the line of David, precisely as scripture predicted the Messiah would come. We are told he defeated death twice, once by raising Lazarus and once by being raised himself - after which he ascended to heaven, having tasted death already.

You're welcome to parse scripture after scripture to impute new meaning in contravention to established understanding. Just don't expect high fives and cosigns, son. Too many scriptures and prophecies confute you.

I googled people who use ottamon era cannons as an avatar...

Said bitch please you ain't no bible thumper ..
0

Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 11 Jan 2017, 8:48 pm


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 11 Jan 2017 12:54 pm wrote:

I was trying to explain the basis for the conflict between Christians and Islam, Jews just mostly reject Jesus outright, but Christians claim to love them for the same reason they say they love Jerusalem.

I could also talk about Judaiam and Islam, but the root of that conflict is simple. Isaac and Ishmael were both sons of Abraham, God chose to make a covenant with Isaac. So the Jews are the chosen people.

Very few people understand why Islam doesn't want anything to do with Christianity. And why Christianity has so much disdain for Islam.
Muslim teachers are aware of the scripture I posted, and many christians aren't aware of it because they don't even know their own scriptures, they just swallow the shit tv preachers feed them.

.
A scholar.. got me intrigued..
-1

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,248 12 Jan 2017, 10:55 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 57,337
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,248.41



QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 11 Jan 2017 12:54 pm wrote:
I was trying to explain the basis for the conflict between Christians and Islam, Jews
Stopped you there and made you magically answer the question you raised.

QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 11 Jan 2017 12:54 pm wrote:
I could also talk about Judaiam and Islam, but the root of that conflict is simple. Isaac and Ishmael were both sons of Abraham, God chose to make a covenant with Isaac. So the Jews are the chosen people.
You babble the same tripe as teevee preachers, resorting to a moment which may be mythical, may be allegorical, and serves only the jews - and which you, yourself, do not believe really happened.

You do this to obscure the simple fact that a much more obvious and provable reason exists IN TODAY'S WORLD to explain the conflict: Interest bearing instruments. Islamo-Christian scriptures forbid these. The jews have corrupted the Christians and turned us against God's teaching in this matter.

The REAL issue between muslim and jew is that the muslim is being true to his scripture and the jew is being true to his nature.


Image
0
Every line you make, someone you love will stand in

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Graphs aren't evidence, but organized iterations thereof

When your map disputes the territory, your map - not the territory - is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty requires intentionality - dishonesty does not


Stereotypers are all the same
Nostalgia: a crime against what happened

You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me

charles.thompson's Photo
Posted by charles.thompson
  1,322 12 Jan 2017, 11:16 am


Posts: 886
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 1,321.53

christianity was the product of attempts at intentional cultural engineering. As Philo pointed out, the hebrew god gave a superior sense of purpose to the jews because the creator of the universe was also the creator of law...therefore the interactions between jews was not merely based on a quid pro quo sort of motive, but seen as fundamental to the order and the purpose of the entire universe.

himself a jew but educated in hellenistic alexandria, Philo believed that the hellenistic greeks would profit greatly from such an attitude.

Naturally they would not be able to simply adopt judaism. People dont simply change to a foreigner's religion like that. There had to be something where the greeks could make the religion their own.

The arabic people also could see the benefit of monotheism, so they co-opted it.

The history of all religions is really just a history of people in power attempting to influence the behavior of their subjects.
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,006 12 Jan 2017, 11:30 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,911
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,006.14

charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2017 10:16 am wrote:

The history of all religions is really just a history of people in power attempting to influence the behavior of their subjects.



Superficially perhaps. I think God is similar to a human artist. He created a work He loved, interacted with it, decided to remain hands off for a while, tried entering the reality He created and died a willing sacrifice for the sins of His creation. Religion is certainly used to control the masses but the core is Gods relationship and interaction with mankind.
0
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.




charles.thompson's Photo
Posted by charles.thompson
  1,322 12 Jan 2017, 12:10 pm


Posts: 886
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 1,321.53

NeoConvict » 12 Jan 2017 10:30 am wrote:
charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2017 10:16 am wrote:

The history of all religions is really just a history of people in power attempting to influence the behavior of their subjects.


Superficially perhaps. I think God is similar to a human artist. He created a work He loved, interacted with it, decided to remain hands off for a while, tried entering the reality He created and died a willing sacrifice for the sins of His creation. Religion is certainly used to control the masses but the core is Gods relationship and interaction with mankind.


why would a god be anything like a human artist? Humans are mortal. Human behavior is dictated by what humans lived and what humans died.
0

User avatar
Posted by GeorgeWashington
  -20,644 12 Jan 2017, 12:50 pm

GeorgeWashington User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,290
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Revolutionary Revolutionary political affiliation
Politics: Revolutionary
Gender: Male
Money: -20,643.53

charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2017 11:10 am wrote:
why would a god be anything like a human artist?


You've got the question backwards.. It should be:

why would humans be anything like a godly artist?
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,006 12 Jan 2017, 1:19 pm

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,911
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,006.14

charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2017 11:10 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 12 Jan 2017 10:30 am wrote:
charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2017 10:16 am wrote:

The history of all religions is really just a history of people in power attempting to influence the behavior of their subjects.


Superficially perhaps. I think God is similar to a human artist. He created a work He loved, interacted with it, decided to remain hands off for a while, tried entering the reality He created and died a willing sacrifice for the sins of His creation. Religion is certainly used to control the masses but the core is Gods relationship and interaction with mankind.


why would a god be anything like a human artist? Humans are mortal. Human behavior is dictated by what humans lived and what humans died.



We are created in His image. Human artists create characters in their image, their fictions mirroring creation itself. We are no more God than Tom Sawyer is Mark Twain but we have some shared aspects. The desire and ability to create is one of them.
0
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.





Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic