If the poor are so hungry why are they so fat?

Started by TheNightStalker

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
78 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

TheNightStalker's Photo
Posted by TheNightStalker
  120 08 Jan 2014, 8:20 pm

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 120.00

I see these fat fucks waddling around the grocery store with their fat fucking kids and paying for it with an EBT card. So why are libs always crying about poverty and kids going hungry? What BULLSHIT. Fucken liars.

Hat_Creek's Photo
Posted by Hat_Creek
  1,296 08 Jan 2014, 8:39 pm

Hat_Creek      

Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 1,295.94

Maybe you buy groceries at the wrong stores amigo.

Posted by Fuelman
  6,141 08 Jan 2014, 8:41 pm

Fuelman User avatar

Money: 6,140.80

$1 MEALS AT FAST FOOD CHAINS,,,,
I pulled up next to a guy on a Harley the other day, this sticker was on his lunchbox strapped on the back, couldn't help but smile.

Truthwarrior757's Photo
Posted by Truthwarrior757
  13,721 08 Jan 2014, 8:56 pm

Truthwarrior757       

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 13,720.62

TheNightStalker » 08 Jan 2014 7:20 pm wrote:
I see these fat fucks waddling around the grocery store with their fat fucking kids and paying for it with an EBT card. So why are libs always crying about poverty and kids going hungry? What BULLSHIT. Fucken liars.

Absofuckinglutely right!

Posted by crimsongulf
  25,144 08 Jan 2014, 8:58 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 25,144.42

Fuelman » 08 Jan 2014 7:41 pm wrote:
$1 MEALS AT FAST FOOD CHAINS,,,,

And they get 5 of em.

Truthwarrior757's Photo
  13,721 08 Jan 2014, 9:04 pm

Truthwarrior757       

This past christmas i went to a Shop Rite across town while visiting relatives and store was full of what Nightstalker is talking about. and most of them were fat with fat kids running around like wild animals, and it was total fking chaos in that store! i couldn't waiit to get the fuck out of there. full blown third world degenerates. and the meat and seafood were poor quality. a night and day difference from my home town store that's for sure........

Truthwarrior757's Photo
  13,721 08 Jan 2014, 9:08 pm

Truthwarrior757       

Care to explain libs? why was that store so chaotic ? and the store in my home town is quiet peaceful and efficient? please explain? is it Bush's fault?

Posted by Kobia2
  10,695 08 Jan 2014, 9:29 pm

Kobia2 User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,695.11

Years ago the folks on foodstamps were limited to certain items in the Supermarket... These were basic nutritional items to sustain them, until hopefully they could afford to feed themselves... But this was deemed unfair and degrading by the Left, so now they can pretty much buy what they want, with the exception of booze and tobacco... These are generally people who don't practice personal responsibility, because Liberals have made it so they are not required to. And when their obesity leads to health problems, they'll most likely receive free medical treatment as well.

Posted by Nubber
  1,173 08 Jan 2014, 9:37 pm

Nubber User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Money: 1,173.05

It is because your mom pays for sex with food stamps...

:P

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
  12,060 08 Jan 2014, 9:45 pm

Southern indep INVICTA REX
INVICTA REX

Money: 12,059.58

If his mom is on foodstamps she is obviously poor.....
If she is paying for sex with Foodstamps she is a obviously addicted to sex...

So why do you find in humor in a poor person so addicted to sex they pay for sex with food stamps...
You think your better then someone with those problems???
Last edited by Southern indep on 08 Jan 2014, 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Words are not the defining of a man's character. Actions are the defining point of character. This is disclaimer for the words I use as to instill both a shock factor and urgency in the point made if any point is to be made.

TheNightStalker's Photo
  120 08 Jan 2014, 9:47 pm

Nubber » 08 Jan 2014 8:37 pm wrote:

Yeah but she's just one whore. The problem is much bigger.

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
  12,060 08 Jan 2014, 9:48 pm

Southern indep INVICTA REX
INVICTA REX

Money: 12,059.58

TheNightStalker » 08 Jan 2014 8:47 pm wrote:

Rofl

:rofl:
Words are not the defining of a man's character. Actions are the defining point of character. This is disclaimer for the words I use as to instill both a shock factor and urgency in the point made if any point is to be made.

Posted by Nubber
  1,173 08 Jan 2014, 10:00 pm

Nubber User avatar
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!
Fluffy Bunny O.G.!

Money: 1,173.05

No, I think she is the source. It is time for a .net intervention, Nightstalker. I will be glad to lend my assistance with the intervention and hey, if it doesn't work, I could use some food stamps.

TheNightStalker's Photo
  120 08 Jan 2014, 10:06 pm

Nubber » 08 Jan 2014 9:00 pm wrote:

No, I think she is the source. It is time for a .net intervention, Nightstalker. I will be glad to lend my assistance with the intervention and hey, if it doesn't work, I could use some food stamps.

She'd "intervene" the cum from your balls to down her throat right quick. Trust me.

SallyForth's Photo
Posted by SallyForth
  2,586 09 Jan 2014, 9:41 am

SallyForth      

Politics: N/A
Money: 2,585.99

They're fat not because of how much they eat but the fact that they eat processed, fast-acting carbohydrates in breads, cereals, fruit juices and soft drinks as opposed to eating whole foods like corn, beans, fruits, leafy greens and other slow-acting carbohydrates.

Fast-acting 'bad' carbs in processed foods turn to sugar almost instantly; the body cannot use all this instant energy and stores it as fat. Whole foods do not turn into those sugars and are not stored as fat. If you're poor and live in inner cities, your access to whole foods is limited, and what is available is usually more expensive than what suburbanites can buy at their supermarkets. Food stores in poor areas usually charge more for everything they sell because they know their customers don't have enough money to go elsewhere; they're trapped.

When bad stuff is what is in the stores where you live, what are you going to do?

SallyForth's Photo
Posted by SallyForth
  2,586 09 Jan 2014, 9:45 am

SallyForth      

Politics: N/A
Money: 2,585.99

Truthwarrior757 » 08 Jan 2014 8:08 pm wrote:
Care to explain libs? why was that store so chaotic ? and the store in my home town is quiet peaceful and efficient? please explain? is it Bush's fault?

The answer to that is anything but simple. If you want to know why, it'll take a fair amount of looking up a lot of stuff on the internet.

Posted by golfboy
  48,014 09 Jan 2014, 9:50 am

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.95

SallyForth » 09 Jan 2014 8:41 am wrote:

They're fat not because of how much they eat but the fact that they eat processed, fast-acting carbohydrates in breads, cereals, fruit juices and soft drinks as opposed to eating whole foods like corn, beans, fruits, leafy greens and other slow-acting carbohydrates.

Fast-acting 'bad' carbs in processed foods turn to sugar almost instantly; the body cannot use all this instant energy and stores it as fat. Whole foods do not turn into those sugars and are not stored as fat. If you're poor and live in inner cities, your access to whole foods is limited, and what is available is usually more expensive than what suburbanites can buy at their supermarkets. Food stores in poor areas usually charge more for everything they sell because they know their customers don't have enough money to go elsewhere; they're trapped.

When bad stuff is what is in the stores where you live, what are you going to do?

"Bad" foods and "good" foods exist in EVERY store in EVERY neighborhood.
These people eat the "Bad" foods because they are too lazy to expend the effort to actually cook a healthy meal.
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

Posted by Annoyed Liberall
  8,069 09 Jan 2014, 9:55 am

Annoyed Liberall User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 8,068.76

Last weekend my husband and I were in WalMart. We rarely go there, but thats the only place that has the cat litter system we use. Anyway, he pointed out to me that you could tell who was using food stamps by their carts. The carts are heaped full. People who are not on food stamps don't shop for a month at a time. They usually shop for the week.
The carts had a lot of ramen noodles, mac and cheese, chef boyardee stuff, frozen dinners, etc. all highly processed, but cheap foods. There was virtually no fresh fruit or vegetables in their carts.
The poor on food stamps are fat because the cheapest foods are the worst foods for you. They shop for a whole month at one time and probably don't use coupons.

Posted by Cedarswamp
  6,742 09 Jan 2014, 10:14 am

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 6,742.13

SallyForth » 09 Jan 2014 8:41 am wrote:

You can get a 25 lb bag of brown basmati for $50 that's about 250 servings. Canned vegetables 3 for a dollar.

Ain't buying that canard.
If something I say offends you, blame your parents for raising a pussy.

Posted by Thrash-Ra
  326 09 Jan 2014, 3:37 pm

Thrash-Ra User avatar
Gun Moll and Tot Wrangler

Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 326.09

Never bought it myself. Look around for deals on meat and veggies. Don't one stop shop. I coupon like a motherfucker also. If you expend the time to actually SHOP instead of just throw whatever you want into the cart, you'll come out on top. I bought almost three weeks' worth of groceries for a little over $100 last week. Shop at the ethnic stores, too.

Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum