Feds pick Obama Supporter for IRS Scandal Investigation

Started by golfboy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
29 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 09 Jan 2014, 1:32 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.50



Log in or register to remove this ad..
LOL. Hey, let's appoint a obama donor to investigate Obama. More of the most transparently corrupt administration ever.
You just can't make this crap up.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/8/feds-pick-obama-supporter-lead-irs-tea-party-probe/

The Justice Department selected an avowed political supporter of President Obama to lead the criminal probe into the
IRS targeting of tea party groups, according to top Republicans who said Wednesday that the move has ruined the entire investigation.

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell E. Issa, California Republican, and regulatory affairs subcommittee Chairman Jim Jordan, Ohio Republican, said they have discovered that the head of the investigation is Barbara Kay Bosserman, a trial lawyer in the Justice Department who donated more than $6,000 to Mr. Obama’s 2008 and 2012 campaigns, as well as several hundred dollars to the national Democratic Party.

“The department has created a startling conflict of interest,” Mr. Issa and Mr. Jordan said in a letter sent Wednesday and reviewed by The Washington Times. “It is unbelievable that the department would choose such an individual to examine the federal government’s systematic targeting and harassment of organizations opposed to the president’s policies.”

The Internal Revenue Service’s internal auditor revealed in May that the agency had been inappropriately targeting and blocking applications for tax-exempt status from tea party and conservative-leaning groups. In the immediate aftermath, Mr. Obama promised that the FBI and the Justice Department would investigate whether the IRS broke any laws.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Hannibal
  29 09 Jan 2014, 1:42 pm

Hannibal User avatar
Telephone Bossman

Posts: 798
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 28.73



golfboy » 09 Jan 2014 12:32 pm wrote:
LOL. Hey, let's appoint a obama donor to investigate Obama. More of the most transparently corrupt administration ever.
You just can't make this crap up.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/8/feds-pick-obama-supporter-lead-irs-tea-party-probe/



If Clem can cite source FROM the Bush administration regarding the Bush administrations Conduct or Guilt Stating;
RichClem » 09 Jan 2014 7:50 am wrote:
First, so what that he worked for Reagan or Cheney? If you want an expert on, say, the Cold War, would you hire someone from leftist academia? From the liberal MSM? From the sugar industry?

No, you'd hire someone who actually worked in defense of the country during that period. You foolishly assume that just because he worked in government or for Reagan or Cheney that he isn't a person of integrity. How freaking stupid. You have absolutely no evidence to support your assumption. Lots of people of very high integrity played important roles in the defense of the country, leaving better jobs of higher pay to work in government, or working in government for most of their life, when they could have done better in the private sector.


Whats good for you guys ought to be good enough for the other side right ?

Here Let me help you understand your guy's hypocrisy.....

First, so what that he donated to Obama or Biden? If you want an expert on, say, the inside of the Obama administration, would you hire someone from Rightest Punditry? From the Conservative Fox News? From the sugar industry?



See !? :rofl:
0
Things you should know about, for you own good please read about: Active Management Technology, Trusted Computing Group, Trusted Computing module, Secure Cryptoprocessor, Security Enhanced Linux . When these people talk about "Trust" and "Security" LOOK THE PHUCK OUT !!!!

User avatar
Posted by Obummerstinks
  10,742 09 Jan 2014, 1:47 pm

Obummerstinks User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,145
Location: Colorado/Texas
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 10,742.36

I'm sure she was given a rubber stamp when they decided to have a political donor "investigate". The report is probably already completed, stamped, and just waiting for enough time to go so as to give the impression it was thorough.

Couple more years of these idiots leftists.
0
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it


User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  7,858 09 Jan 2014, 1:57 pm

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 17,299
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 7,857.57



Obummerstinks » 09 Jan 2014 12:47 pm wrote:
The report is probably already completed, stamped, and just waiting for enough time to go so as to give the impression it was thorough.



Obama's lawyers probably wrote it.
0

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 09 Jan 2014, 2:10 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.50



Hannibal » 09 Jan 2014 12:42 pm wrote:

If Clem can cite source FROM the Bush administration regarding the Bush administrations Conduct or Guilt Stating;


Whats good for you guys ought to be good enough for the other side right ?

Here Let me help you understand your guy's hypocrisy.....




See !? :rofl:

Can you explain you someone who works for Heritage, who used to work for Reagan or Cheney, has ANY relevance to an Obamatron being hired to investigate Obama?
The quote you claim is hypocritical wasn't talking about a Reagan/Cheney supporter investigating Reagan/Cheney or Bush.


So you approve of the Justice Department hiring an Obama donor to investigate the IRS scandal.
Astounding.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by Hannibal
  29 09 Jan 2014, 2:16 pm

Hannibal User avatar
Telephone Bossman

Posts: 798
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 28.73



Ok, let me get this straight, Former bush administration officials WITHOUT A DOUBT can be trusted to report on themselves truthfully and with no bias regarding Two questionable wars however a donor to Obama's administration cannot investigate an action taken by the IRS without AUTOMATICALLY LYING to protect his favored party. Really ? I say BOTH SIDES LIE TO PROTECT THEIR PARTY. That's right, He will lie, just as all those right wing sources did about Cheney, Bush and the Iraq war. Partisan fag fest in this thread.

One one half of the government lies to protect itself....... right. :clap: :rofl:
0
Things you should know about, for you own good please read about: Active Management Technology, Trusted Computing Group, Trusted Computing module, Secure Cryptoprocessor, Security Enhanced Linux . When these people talk about "Trust" and "Security" LOOK THE PHUCK OUT !!!!

User avatar
Posted by Hannibal
  29 09 Jan 2014, 2:19 pm

Hannibal User avatar
Telephone Bossman

Posts: 798
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 28.73



golfboy » 09 Jan 2014 1:10 pm wrote:
Can you explain you someone who works for Heritage, who used to work for Reagan or Cheney, has ANY relevance to an Obamatron being hired to investigate Obama?
The quote you claim is hypocritical wasn't talking about a Reagan/Cheney supporter investigating Reagan/Cheney or Bush.


So you approve of the Justice Department hiring an Obama donor to investigate the IRS scandal.
Astounding.


You spoke to soon dummy. He will lie, just like your side does. THE GOVERNMENT LIES.Your so fucking stupid its almost partisan.... ;)
Last edited by Hannibal on 09 Jan 2014, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0
Things you should know about, for you own good please read about: Active Management Technology, Trusted Computing Group, Trusted Computing module, Secure Cryptoprocessor, Security Enhanced Linux . When these people talk about "Trust" and "Security" LOOK THE PHUCK OUT !!!!

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 09 Jan 2014, 2:20 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.50



Hannibal » 09 Jan 2014 1:19 pm wrote:

You spoke to soon dummy. He will lie, just like your side does. [u]THE GOVERNMENT LIES. Your so fucking stupid its almost partisan....[/u] ;)

Aren't you the guy who's always decrying ad hominem attacks?
And you dare call someone else hypocritical. Wow.
Last edited by golfboy on 09 Jan 2014, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 09 Jan 2014, 2:21 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.50



Hannibal » 09 Jan 2014 1:16 pm wrote:
Ok, let me get this straight, Former bush administration officials WITHOUT A DOUBT can be trusted to report on themselves truthfully and with no bias regarding Two questionable wars however a donor to Obama's administration cannot investigate an action taken by the IRS without AUTOMATICALLY LYING to protect his favored party. Really ? I say BOTH SIDES LIE TO PROTECT THEIR PARTY. That's right, He will lie, just as all those right wing sources did about Cheney, Bush and the Iraq war. Partisan fag fest in this thread.

One one half of the government lies to protect itself....... right. :clap: :rofl:

Again, no one appointed a former bush administration official to investigate the bush administration.
Do you really not get this? Your attempt to draw a moral equivalency has failed. Sorry.
Last edited by golfboy on 09 Jan 2014, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

GOP SS's Photo
Posted by GOP SS
  774 09 Jan 2014, 2:21 pm

GOP SS    
   

Posts: 727
Location: ZOG JOG FEMA Region V
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Male
Money: 774.09

Can you imagine the outrage if say a David Duke was picked to lead an investigation about hate crime(s) or some illegal White Nationalist Group activity? America has become so desensitized to these sort of dog and pony show investigations,,we don't even care anymore....which was the plan all along...
0
Voltaire — 'To learn who
rules over you, simply find out
who
you are not allowed to criticize.'


A. Christians B. Putin C. Jews D. Hindus E. Hitler C is Correct.

User avatar
Posted by Hannibal
  29 09 Jan 2014, 2:24 pm

Hannibal User avatar
Telephone Bossman

Posts: 798
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 28.73



golfboy » 09 Jan 2014 1:21 pm wrote:
Again, no one appointed a former bush administration official to investigate the bush administration.
Do you really not get this? Your attempt to draw a moral equivalency has failed. Sorry.


They are investigating the [u]IRS[/u].
The Bush people wouldn't lie about anything regarding a war they started but "Liberals" will AUTOMATICALLY LIE ABOUT ANYTHING. Talk about false moral equivalency !? Really ? :rofl:
0
Things you should know about, for you own good please read about: Active Management Technology, Trusted Computing Group, Trusted Computing module, Secure Cryptoprocessor, Security Enhanced Linux . When these people talk about "Trust" and "Security" LOOK THE PHUCK OUT !!!!

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 09 Jan 2014, 2:26 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.50



Hannibal » 09 Jan 2014 1:24 pm wrote:

They are investigating the [u]IRS[/u].
The Bush people wouldn't lie about anything regarding a war they started but "Liberals" will AUTOMATICALLY LIE ABOUT ANYTHING. Talk about false moral equivalency !? Really ? :rofl:

Who does the IRS report to, and who directs their activities?
I suggest you bone up on your facts here, because you are clearly grasping at straws to salvage your attack meme.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by Hannibal
  29 09 Jan 2014, 2:36 pm

Hannibal User avatar
Telephone Bossman

Posts: 798
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 28.73



GOP SS » 09 Jan 2014 1:21 pm wrote:
Can you imagine the outrage if say a David Duke was picked to lead an investigation about hate crime(s) or some illegal White Nationalist Group activity? America has become so desensitized to these sort of dog and pony show investigations,,we don't even care anymore....which was the plan all along...


Yeah Liberals invented lying and keeping themselves out of trouble...... yeah.



Anyone remember this ? :huh:
"not under oath" but they would NEVER lie !! They couldn't tell a lie because they aren't liberals, they just "Don't like" oaths. :rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commi ... to_testify
George W. Bush - President; testimony not under oath. The session was not officially transcribed because the White House considered it a "private meeting" in which highly classified information would be discussed. Asked to limit the length of testimony to one hour (However, the meeting lasted for three hours and ten minutes). Testimony took place in the Oval Office. Initially, Bush insisted that he testify only to the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the commission, but later agreed to testify before the full panel.

[
11]
Dick Cheney - Vice President; testimony not under oath. The session was not officially transcribed because the White House considered it a "private meeting" in which highly classified information would be discussed. Testimony took place in the Oval Office.[
11]

Largest terror attack in history and no transcript, no oath. You guy were upset about this right ? :? :rofl:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Addington
Although press reports state that Addington consistently advocated the expansion of presidential powers and the unitary executive theory, a nearly absolute deference to the executive branch from Congress and the judiciary, Addington stated in his sworn House Judiciary Committee testimony that he intends the term "unitary executive" to refer to the provision of the Constitution that vests all "executive Power" in "a President" rather than in multiple officials or Congress.[
54]
In a June 26, 2007 letter to Senator John Kerry, Addington asserted that by virtue of Executive Order 12958 as amended in 2003, the Office of the Vice President was exempt from oversight by the National Archives' Information Security Oversight Office for its handling of classified materials,[
55]
which President George W. Bush confirmed to be the correct interpretation of his revised order.[
56]
He had previously pushed for elimination of a presidentially-mandated position (as opposed to at the option of the Archivist) of director of the oversight office after a dispute over oversight of classified information.[
57]
The story was broken after the Chicago Tribune noticed an asterisk in an ISOO report "that it contained no information from OVP." Although a federal district judge initially ordered Addington to submit to a deposition in a lawsuit filed to protect Cheney's vice-presidential records from potential destruction under the provisions of the Presidential Records Act of 1978,[
58]
[
59]
the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit overruled the federal district judge and held that Addington did not have to submit to the deposition.[
60]

Addington, along with other officials, was mentioned by title in I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby Jr.'s indictment[
61]
for five felony charges related to the Plame affair, regarding the leak of the identity of a CIA officer,[
62]
and he testified at the Libby trial.[
63]
A PBS Frontline documentary "Cheney's Law" broadcast on October 16, 2007 detailed Addington's key role in Bush administration policy making, and noted that he declined to be interviewed regarding his thoughts on the limits of executive privilege.[
64]
On June 26, 2008, Addington appeared to testify under subpoena from the House Judiciary Committee along with former Justice Department attorney John Yoo in a contentious hearing on detainee treatment, interrogation methods and the extent of executive branch authority.[
65]
[
66]
[
67]
video This testimony was Addington's only public statement during his eight years as Cheney's vice presidential counsel and chief of staff.[
68]


Btw, this was one of Clems "Solid" sources in defense you the Bush administration. :LOL:
0
Things you should know about, for you own good please read about: Active Management Technology, Trusted Computing Group, Trusted Computing module, Secure Cryptoprocessor, Security Enhanced Linux . When these people talk about "Trust" and "Security" LOOK THE PHUCK OUT !!!!

User avatar
Posted by Hannibal
  29 09 Jan 2014, 2:37 pm

Hannibal User avatar
Telephone Bossman

Posts: 798
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 28.73



golfboy » 09 Jan 2014 1:26 pm wrote:
Who does the IRS report to, and who directs their activities?
I suggest you bone up on your facts here, because you are clearly grasping at straws to salvage your attack meme.


You do NOT deal in "Facts" you deal in partisan games and double standards. :ugeek:
0
Things you should know about, for you own good please read about: Active Management Technology, Trusted Computing Group, Trusted Computing module, Secure Cryptoprocessor, Security Enhanced Linux . When these people talk about "Trust" and "Security" LOOK THE PHUCK OUT !!!!

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 09 Jan 2014, 2:44 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.50



Hannibal » 09 Jan 2014 1:37 pm wrote:

You do NOT deal in "Facts" you deal in partisan games and double standards. :ugeek:

Yea, I always hear that from people who just had their ass handed to them with facts.
BTW, why did you ignore your ad hominem attack hypocrisy, or should it be called a "double standard" now?
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by Hannibal
  29 09 Jan 2014, 2:52 pm

Hannibal User avatar
Telephone Bossman

Posts: 798
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 28.73



golfboy » 09 Jan 2014 1:44 pm wrote:
Yea, I always hear that from people who just had their ass handed to them with facts.


When did this happen ? Are you day dreaming again !? :huh: You deal in partisan motivated sensationalism only. I would have a heart attack if you posted anything legitimate but I have little to fear on that front. ;)
0
Things you should know about, for you own good please read about: Active Management Technology, Trusted Computing Group, Trusted Computing module, Secure Cryptoprocessor, Security Enhanced Linux . When these people talk about "Trust" and "Security" LOOK THE PHUCK OUT !!!!

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 09 Jan 2014, 3:21 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.50



Hannibal » 09 Jan 2014 1:52 pm wrote:

When did this happen ? Are you day dreaming again !? :huh: You deal in partisan motivated sensationalism only. I would have a heart attack if you posted anything legitimate but I have little to fear on that front. ;)

It was in this thread when you screamed we were hypocritical, and I showed you that your claim was wrong.
No donor to President Bush was ever appointed to investigate the Administration.
You lose.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by Hannibal
  29 09 Jan 2014, 3:24 pm

Hannibal User avatar
Telephone Bossman

Posts: 798
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 28.73



golfboy » 09 Jan 2014 2:21 pm wrote:
It was in this thread when you screamed we were hypocritical, and I showed you that your claim was wrong.
No donor to President Bush was ever appointed to investigate the Administration.
You lose.


Nope, but THEY ARE ABOVE ANY SUSPICION OF THAT THEY WOULD EVER LIE ABOUT THEMSELVES OR THEIR CONDUCT AREN'T THEY ? Admit it. :huh:
0
Things you should know about, for you own good please read about: Active Management Technology, Trusted Computing Group, Trusted Computing module, Secure Cryptoprocessor, Security Enhanced Linux . When these people talk about "Trust" and "Security" LOOK THE PHUCK OUT !!!!

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 09 Jan 2014, 3:26 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.50



Hannibal » 09 Jan 2014 2:24 pm wrote:

Nope, but THEY ARE ABOVE ANY SUSPICION OF THAT THEY WOULD EVER LIE ABOUT THEMSELVES OR THEIR CONDUCT AREN'T THEY ? Admit it. :huh:


You've had your ass handed to you, so now you want to move the goalposts.
We are talking about a legal investigation in the the conduct of this administration being done by a donor and supporter of the President.
I'm sorry you don't get it, but that's really not my cross to bear.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by Hannibal
  29 09 Jan 2014, 3:54 pm

Hannibal User avatar
Telephone Bossman

Posts: 798
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 28.73



golfboy » 09 Jan 2014 2:26 pm wrote:

You've had your ass handed to you, so now you want to move the goalposts.
We are talking about a legal investigation in the the conduct of this administration being done by a donor and supporter of the President.
I'm sorry you don't get it, but that's really not my cross to bear.


Nice try, I not moving the goal post, I am simply trying to get you to admit Both Republicans and Democrats both lie and evade to protect their own parties. You are avoiding the issue and Ill prove it right now.

Answer this simple question. Is this statement accurate ? ---> "Both Republicans and Democrats both lie and evade to protect their own parties."

I bet you would sooner saw your own pecker off with a rusted pocket knife then answer that simple question I just asked. :D
0
Things you should know about, for you own good please read about: Active Management Technology, Trusted Computing Group, Trusted Computing module, Secure Cryptoprocessor, Security Enhanced Linux . When these people talk about "Trust" and "Security" LOOK THE PHUCK OUT !!!!


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic