Why I keep Voting Democrat despite Obama's Failures and Why I will keep Doing so

Started by KarlChilders

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
27 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by KarlChilders
  2,408 02 Jul 2014, 7:21 am

KarlChilders User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Money: 2,407.65

People often ask me how I continue to vote Democrat despite Obamas failures.

Well it seems that in the RWNJs mind these are the worst times ever and everything was just perfect before obama well it was not

Truthfully I do not see that times were much better under Reagan, Clinton, or Bush 2.0 because for the WORKING CLASS it has just been a constant struggle of Rising Prices especially HOUSING COSTS which have been consistently SKYROCKETING and WAGE STAGNATION

The fact is the Right Wing only cares about a narrow spectrum of issues and the feeling that it is okay to give Corporations complete power and control over America so long as the GOP pretends to stand for Right Wing values and causes

Well the Right Wing represents VERY FEW of the values of working class folks like me and by and large IGNORES them therefore I do not feel represented by Conservative views

I will tell you another thing as well when I see the general bitterness and childish mindset of the average Right Winger it makes me sick to my stomach

Let it be KNOWN that from NOW ON I am only voting DEMOCRAT out of SPITE because even though it does not help me much at least I am Striking A BLOW against RADICAL right wing extremism which sickens me even more
"Nobody seems to care. That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their assholes every day, because the owners of this country know the truth. It’s called the American Dream, 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it. " -George Carlin

Posted by Obummerstinks
  10,440 02 Jul 2014, 7:37 am

Obummerstinks User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,440.03

KarlChilders » 02 Jul 2014 7:21 am wrote:

Well it seems that in the RWNJs mind these are the worst times ever and everything was just perfect before obama well it was not

Truthfully I do not see that times were much better under Reagan, Clinton, or Bush 2.0 because for the WORKING CLASS it has just been a constant struggle of Rising Prices especially HOUSING COSTS which have been consistently SKYROCKETING and WAGE STAGNATION

The fact is the Right Wing only cares about a narrow spectrum of issues and the feeling that it is okay to give Corporations complete power and control over America so long as the GOP pretends to stand for Right Wing values and causes

Well the Right Wing represents VERY FEW of the values of working class folks like me and by and large IGNORES them therefore I do not feel represented by Conservative views

I will tell you another thing as well when I see the general bitterness and childish mindset of the average Right Winger it makes me sick to my stomach

Let it be KNOWN that from NOW ON I am only voting DEMOCRAT out of SPITE because even though it does not help me much at least I am Striking A BLOW against RADICAL right wing extremism which sickens me even more

It's amazing at your age, how blind you can be.

You provide a laundry list of gripes, some legitimate - many quesitonable. You seem to feel the need to find a bogeyman, someone responsible for your lot in life. As most gain in experience and chronologically, they realize the biggest bogeyman can be found staring back at them when they look into a mirror.

Nothing is free Karl, and you and you only are responsible for your ride through this thing we call life. You've decided to pin your lot in life on the "right wing" did this to me, yet your viewpoint is incredibly myopic. We go back and forth with D's and R's, yet how has your life improved when a D vs an R is at the top of the food chain? Probably to no perceptible degree. You whine that "the right represents very few of the values of the working class", yet it's the right that actually thinks people should work - versus getting a free ride on the back of those actually doing the work.

In my life, I've done well inspite of what letter is in front of the persons name. I was raised, and am of the opinion and raising my kids the same way, that my lot in life is my responsibility. Philisophically, you've ceded that concept, called it quits - and look for the bogeyman to pin blame on.

Sorry pal, but the bogeyman is you.
Last edited by Obummerstinks on 02 Jul 2014, 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  13,896 02 Jul 2014, 7:40 am

larryc12       

Money: 13,895.58

Let it be KNOWN that from NOW ON I am only voting DEMOCRAT out of SPITE because even though it does not help me much

Key words: "help me much". Nothing surprising there.

Posted by KarlChilders
  2,408 02 Jul 2014, 7:43 am

KarlChilders User avatar

larryc12 » 02 Jul 2014 7:40 am wrote:

Excuse me I said it does NOT help me much but it is out of SHEER SPITE
"Nobody seems to care. That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their assholes every day, because the owners of this country know the truth. It’s called the American Dream, 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it. " -George Carlin

Posted by golfboy
  49,093 02 Jul 2014, 7:53 am

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter

Money: 49,092.90

I find that Democrats remain democrats and vote for democrats because they believe bullshit like "the Right Wing only cares about a narrow spectrum of issues and the feeling that it is okay to give Corporations complete power and control over America so long as the GOP pretends to stand for Right Wing values and causes, and that the Right Wing represents VERY FEW of the values of working class folks like you.

Why you believe this of the Right Wing, it's people like Barack Obama who make it happen. They spout all the leftwing "stand for the little guy" rhetoric, but when you look at what he DOES, it's all about giving government and corporations control over your lives. And you continue to vote for it, which ultimately says more about YOU, than it does about the "right wing".
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

Posted by Str8tEdge
  33,821 02 Jul 2014, 7:56 am

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 33,820.57

Short version: I'm dumb.
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

Posted by deezer shoove
  8,271 02 Jul 2014, 7:58 am

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo

Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,270.69

I have never thought any of the crazy shit you post qualifies as profound or even well thought out.
Why question a completely flawed voting choice?

Please
seat yourself.

Posted by indago
  8,737 02 Jul 2014, 8:00 am

indago User avatar

Money: 8,736.66

Yes, it is becoming more and more obvious that you do have an incurable sickness...

Posted by Obummerstinks
  10,440 02 Jul 2014, 8:00 am

KarlChilders » 02 Jul 2014 7:43 am wrote:

Typical. Blame everyone else but the source itself.

Like I said, you're your own bogeyman, a fact you can probably not understand..... :sleep:
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Independent's Photo
Posted by Independent
  7,870 02 Jul 2014, 8:45 am

Independent       

Money: 7,869.65

Haha.

Ignorant fool.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  13,896 02 Jul 2014, 8:57 am

larryc12       

I know that's what you said. "Help me much" are the key words.

Posted by KarlChilders
  2,408 02 Jul 2014, 9:15 am

KarlChilders User avatar

larryc12 » 02 Jul 2014 8:57 am wrote:

I know that's what you said. "Help me much" are the key words.

By that SAME LOGIC it would seem that the GOP is HELPING you very much because you support them

Reality is that people will VOTE for which platform BENEFITS THEMSELVES the MOST or in some cases out of SHEER SPITE and a feeling of FUCK IT

Posted by Obummerstinks
  10,440 02 Jul 2014, 9:21 am

KarlChilders » 02 Jul 2014 9:15 am wrote:
By that SAME LOGIC it would seem that the GOP is HELPING you very much because you support them

Reality is that people will VOTE for which platform BENEFITS THEMSELVES the MOST or in some cases out of SHEER SPITE and a feeling of FUCK IT

Neither party is of benefit to me, the sooner you figure out you need to take care of your own business - the better off you'll be if you work at it.

If you're waiting around to be benefitted by these baboons in DC, you're pissing your own life away.

Here's a novel idea, list the benefits Obozo has brought to your world.
Last edited by Obummerstinks on 02 Jul 2014, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted by KarlChilders
  2,408 02 Jul 2014, 9:24 am

KarlChilders User avatar

Obummerstinks » 02 Jul 2014 9:21 am wrote:

Neither party is of benefit to me, the sooner you figure out you need to take care of your own business - the better off you'll be if you work at it.

If you're waiting around to be benefitted by these baboon in DC, you're pissing your own life away.

It is governments job to create Favorable Conditions so that people can succeed but Republicans care more about gay marriages and abortion than they care about adressing the RIGGED GAME that our system is so in the mean time atleast the Democrats will throw me a few crumbs while I am down wheras a rePUBICan would say fuck yopu out on the street to starve and freeze to death

Do you get the fucking picture or should I break out the freaking CRAYONS

tharock220's Photo
Posted by tharock220
  2,030 02 Jul 2014, 9:27 am

tharock220 Moderator

Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 2,030.26

The right cares about a number of issues. Ideally, however, there would only be a narrow band of issues they see the Federal government as being suitable to fix.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  13,896 02 Jul 2014, 9:31 am

larryc12       

KarlChilders » 02 Jul 2014 9:15 am wrote:

You're the one that said it, not I. "help me" is not something I look to the GOP or anyone else to do. The only way government has ever "helped me" was to be absent in my doings. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an anarchist because we need government function to prevent absolute chaos as a society, but this "I'm here to help YOU" is nothing but empty rhetoric.

People that look to government to solve anything for them execute the fool's errand.

Posted by Fuelman
  6,002 02 Jul 2014, 9:31 am

Fuelman User avatar

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 6,001.97

Ha Karl, you played right into the leftist mindset,,,,,,,

I'm a victim, I'm a victim, I'm a victim, I'm a victim,,,,,,

end result,

I'm a loser, I'm a loser, I'm a loser

Posted by Obummerstinks
  10,440 02 Jul 2014, 9:37 am

KarlChilders » 02 Jul 2014 9:24 am wrote:
It is governments job to create Favorable Conditions so that people can succeed but Republicans care more about gay marriages and abortion than they care about adressing the RIGGED GAME that our system is so in the mean time atleast the Democrats will throw me a few crumbs while I am down wheras a rePUBICan would say fuck yopu out on the street to starve and freeze to death

Do you get the fucking picture or should I break out the freaking CRAYONS

Maybe you should consider the facts. In spite of who is running the circus, myself and many continue to plug along with our own game plans - and provide our own success. In the end, who the ring leader is has no bearing on my ability to make decisions, take my own chances, and implement my own game plan.

If you can't adapt to the system, that's your problem - the system has been the same for a long, long time. I prefer to have a government with as little input on my world as possible, where as you prefer a government that provides for your very existance. Indpendent vs dependent. You make your own choices pal, and if you think a D or an R gives two shits about Karl or me - you're off your rocker.

Sad to see someone whore themselves out for a "few crumbs", but that defines the majority of the D base.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  13,896 02 Jul 2014, 9:48 am

larryc12       

Obummerstinks » 02 Jul 2014 9:37 am wrote:

Maybe you should consider the facts. In spite of who is running the circus, myself and many continue to plug along with our own game plans - and provide our own success. In the end, who the ring leader is has no bearing on my ability to make decisions, take my own chances, and implement my own game plan.

At least for the time being. Obama doesn't see your world as you or I do.

If you can't adapt to the system, that's your problem - the system has been the same for a long, long time. I prefer to have a government with as little input on my world as possible, where as you prefer a government that provides for your very existance. Indpendent vs dependent. You make your own choices pal, and if you think a D or an R gives two shits about Karl or me - you're off your rocker.

Don't blame Karl for what he's being told day in and day out, just for believing the bullshit. Obama & Co. + Rino Repubs are doing their level best to convince Americans that going it alone is the ticket to poverty and despair. Look to this forum to see how many are buying it. Couple that with the millions upon millions who don't have the first clue about what's actually going on as they meander along watching "The View", "Oprah", and NBC news, and we can readily see how it's gotten to this level. And that doesn't even include our government education system.

Truthwarrior757's Photo
Posted by Truthwarrior757
  13,721 02 Jul 2014, 2:01 pm

Truthwarrior757       

Politics: Independent
Money: 13,720.62

larryc12 » 02 Jul 2014 7:40 am wrote:

The hilarious part is you and your lib freinds are only spiting yourselfs :LOL:

KEEP VOTING FOR POLICIES DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU DEPENDENT UNINFORMED AND ENSLAVED AZZHOLE!

Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum