Republicans Appropriated More for the CDC This Year Than Obama Requested

Started by golfboy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

PreviousNext
134 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,556 15 Oct 2014, 10:19 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 62,268
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,556.18



Log in or register to remove this ad..
golfboy » 15 Oct 2014 10:09 am wrote:
Sorry, can you clarify which side of the argument you're taking now? Did the republicans cut funding, or did they outspend the President? Dumbass.


Which side do YOU want, child? I'm taking whatever side YOU take, dancer.

Last I checked, you;re on BOTH sides, so I guess that's where I am, too.

I'm with you, gooey - because you're dancing for a reason. Your little gotcha leaves you with some explainging - I mean running and hiding from the OP in your own thread - to do.

Here, let me use the magic of editing to show you what you REALLY accomplished with your OP - besides proving dems liars - whooo hooo! You also proved yourself a liar.

[quote="golfboy » 14 Oct 2014 9:29 am"]So much for the narrative that Republicans are fiscally conservative[. They gave Obama MORE MONEY THAN HE ASKED FOR!/quote]

Edited for CLARIFICATION OF MEANING.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me

Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by danobivins
  15,891 15 Oct 2014, 10:20 am

danobivins User avatar
      
      

Posts: 12,984
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 15,891.26

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 9:45 am wrote:
danobivins » 15 Oct 2014 9:36 am wrote:
So....the republicans weren't responsible for the funding, and the funding wasn't increased...in fact...when you read the article to the last paragraphs, you find that the republicans actually slashed funding for other related vital programs, including the program responsible for implementing the policies of the CDC


Money comes from the house and the republicans control the house. Explain how the pres ges money without the house, please.


The budget was decreased due to blockages by the repubs., not increased. Both houses must agree for funding. The house can block spending by a majority vote. It can derail spending requested by both the president and the senate. It can reduce the budget thru blockage or even extortionary pressure.
It has shown no reluctance to exercise either of these tactics, and it has made it clear that spending cuts are it's mantra, tho' the claim that it seeks fiscal thrift is bullshit, it seeks to undermine and weaken the other party.
The OP is dishonest on every level.
0
*All muslims are Jihadists...larry12

*A person with Spanish ancestry is not a member of the white race* ...redrock/southern independant

*Hillary's e-mails is far worse than Nixon's crimes" ...neoconvict

*Factcheck.org is a lying liberal site* *It's illegal to flash your brights*.... golfbot


User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 15 Oct 2014, 10:24 am

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,294
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.95



Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:19 am wrote:
golfboy » 15 Oct 2014 10:09 am wrote:
Sorry, can you clarify which side of the argument you're taking now? Did the republicans cut funding, or did they outspend the President? Dumbass.


Which side do YOU want, child? I'm taking whatever side YOU take, dancer.

Last I checked, you;re on BOTH sides, so I guess that's where I am, too.

I'm with you, gooey - because you're dancing for a reason. Your little gotcha leaves you with some explainging - I mean running and hiding from the OP in your own thread - to do.

Here, let me use the magic of editing to show you what you REALLY accomplished with your OP - besides proving dems liars - whooo hooo! You also proved yourself a liar.

golfboy » 14 Oct 2014 9:29 am wrote:
So much for the narrative that Republicans are fiscally conservative[. They gave Obama MORE MONEY THAN HE ASKED FOR!/quote]

Edited for CLARIFICATION OF MEANING.

LOL... now it's my fault that you can't figure out your debate position. Dumbass.
And it looks like you have the same quote editing issues as ES. :rofl:
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,556 15 Oct 2014, 10:31 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 62,268
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,556.18



Huey » 15 Oct 2014 10:16 am wrote:

And I have not defended nor criticized the budgetary actions of the republicans. I was here to discuss the blame game. Maybe someone will play with you. Someone unaware of how you care less about the topic of threads and go off on any tangent you want and demand your target answer for it.


Yes, you poor little victim of what an asshole I am. Gooey has a gotcha thread going, and you came hee-hawing in with your very first post: "OOOPS!" - - and I have the poor taste to run - get ready for it - a counter gotcha. And SUDDENLY you're Mister Responsible Poster - the injured victim of a guy who is mysteriously interested in those "gotcha" things you've been hearing about.

DERP! DERP! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You backed the wrong gotcha, sob sister. It leaves you with months of deliberate lies exposed. You know - the numbers do not lie - that the repukes are the big borrowers and big spenders. Worse than the less progressive dems, every time. But you lack the manhood to own your mistake and speak the truth.

You even lack the manhood to own that you were trolling in here to high five and celebrate the gotcha, and your injured academician act is just pouting.

Hear this, since your girlfriend can't: Your sense of entitlement gets you nothing here. You wanna play in gotcha threads, nigger? Goodie. Act like a fucking big boy when it gets turned around on ya.

That's the nature of gotchas - ESPECIALLY when gooey is managing the thread.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,556 15 Oct 2014, 10:33 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 62,268
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,556.18



golfboy » 15 Oct 2014 10:24 am wrote:
LOL... now it's my fault that you can't figure out your debate position.


Of course it is. ALL your fault. I'm shadowing you. Your lies have you in a corner, dancer - which is why yu have danced from every question about your OP.

Don't look for ME to save you from your lies, gooey. YOU are the one dancing away from your own OP. AGAIN. :LOL:
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by bigsky
  1,077 15 Oct 2014, 10:39 am

bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 15,664
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,077.23



golfboy » 14 Oct 2014 9:29 am wrote:
So much for the narrative that Republicans cuts caused the Ebola crisis. :LOL:
Damn. Facts suck when you're a liberal.


Great thread golfboy,
0
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 15 Oct 2014, 10:39 am

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,294
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.95



Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:33 am wrote:
golfboy » 15 Oct 2014 10:24 am wrote:
LOL... now it's my fault that you can't figure out your debate position.


Of course it is. ALL your fault. I'm shadowing you. Your lies have you in a corner, dancer - which is why yu have danced from every question about your OP.

Don't look for ME to save you from your lies, gooey. YOU are the one dancing away from your own OP. AGAIN. :LOL:

Look at what you have to say to cover for your embarrassing stupidity.
Loser.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,556 15 Oct 2014, 10:41 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 62,268
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,556.18



bigsky » 15 Oct 2014 10:39 am wrote:
Great thread golfboy,


AAAAHAHAHA!!!

He's a FINE LITTLE DANCER IN IT! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I looked into the thing about the thing.

Cool thing.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,556 15 Oct 2014, 10:44 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 62,268
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,556.18



golfboy » 15 Oct 2014 10:39 am wrote:
Look at what you have to say to cover for your embarrassing stupidity.
Loser.


Is that one of your dance steps? Call the guy playing the fiddle names, little dancer?

Poor little gooey - he got played out of TWO golden gotchas in as many days. That mean old CP , holding the poor little princess responsible for her words. He's a LOSER! :(

Now, poor ittle gooey has to flee his own OP - he simply HAS NO ANSWER to the question put so many times before: How are we to consider the republicans fiscal conservatives, if theyare giving a Marxist Kenyan MORE money than his budget even requests, little lady? :D
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 15 Oct 2014, 10:44 am

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,294
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.95



Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:41 am wrote:
bigsky » 15 Oct 2014 10:39 am wrote:
Great thread golfboy,


AAAAHAHAHA!!!

He's a FINE LITTLE DANCER IN IT! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I looked into the thing about the thing.

Cool thing.

You really can't help yourself can you?
Cannon: Too ignorant to debate, but too stupid to shut up.
Dumbass.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,556 15 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 62,268
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,556.18



golfboy » 14 Oct 2014 9:29 am wrote:
So much for the narrative that Republicans


So much for the narrative that Republicans are fiscal conservatives.

Facts suck when you're a progressive.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 15 Oct 2014, 10:47 am

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,294
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.95



Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:44 am wrote:
golfboy » 15 Oct 2014 10:39 am wrote:
Look at what you have to say to cover for your embarrassing stupidity.
Loser.


Is that one of your dance steps? Call the guy playing the fiddle names, little dancer?

Poor little gooey - he got played out of TWO golden gotchas in as many days. That mean old CP , holding the poor little princess responsible for her words. He's a LOSER! :(

Now, poor ittle gooey has to flee his own OP - he simply HAS NO ANSWER to the question put so many times before: How are we to consider the republicans fiscal conservatives, if theyare giving a Marxist Kenyan MORE money than his budget even requests, little lady? :D

Poor Cannon, can't figure out which side of the debate he's arguing now. Did those mean old republicans cut Ebola funding, or did they irresponsibly outspend Obama??? :rofl:
Loser.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 15 Oct 2014, 10:48 am

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,294
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.95



Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
golfboy » 14 Oct 2014 9:29 am wrote:
So much for the narrative that Republicans


So much for the narrative that Republicans are fiscal conservatives.

Facts suck when you're a progressive.

LOL... Nicely done, dumbass.
Thanks Cannon, that one was Sig worthy! :rofl:
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

User avatar
Posted by bigsky
  1,077 15 Oct 2014, 10:50 am

bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 15,664
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,077.23



Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:41 am wrote:

AAAAHAHAHA!!!

He's a FINE LITTLE DANCER IN IT! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I looked into the thing about the thing.

Cool thing.

I judged the thread by what he said. Here is what I heard him say.....the commie puke dems have been blaming the repubs once again...and again the lying ass spoiled little temper tantrum having mother fucking child molesting perverted dems and those that vote for them are wrong.

That is what I heard...it was poetry
0
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,556 15 Oct 2014, 10:53 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 62,268
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,556.18



bigsky » 15 Oct 2014 10:50 am wrote:
I judged the thread by what he said. Here is what I heard him say.....the commie puke dems have been blaming the repubs once again...and again the lying ass spoiled little temper tantrum having mother fucking child molesting perverted dems and those that vote for them are wrong.

That is what I heard...it was poetry


What he said is that republicans spent more thab Obama asked for.

I granted it, too. It's poerty t me, too. So I put it to music, and made the goofboy dance song.

Now, he dances, like my lady.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,556 15 Oct 2014, 10:54 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 62,268
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,556.18



golfboy » 15 Oct 2014 10:48 am wrote:
LOL... Nicely done, dumbass.
Thanks Cannon, that one was Sig worthy! :rofl:


Finally. But i really don;t appreciate the other guys being in there.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,556 15 Oct 2014, 10:58 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 62,268
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,556.18



golfboy » 15 Oct 2014 10:47 am wrote:
Poor Cannon, can't figure out which side of the debate he's arguing now. Did those mean old republicans cut Ebola funding, or did they irresponsibly outspend Obama??? :rofl:
Loser.


I'm good with either narrative, dancer, as both expose you for a liar. That's why you keep dancing.

Which is it, kid? I have already granted your thesis - even told dano, no, no no - don;t say he's lying.

You say the repubs are giving the Marxist Kenyan MORE than he asks for? Who am I to call a liar a liar, kid? Because you are either lying about THAT, or you have been lying about them being fiscal conservatives.

You choose, kid. I am backing YOUR play. But you keep dancing away from it, for some reason.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,014 15 Oct 2014, 11:01 am

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,294
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,013.95



Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:58 am wrote:
golfboy » 15 Oct 2014 10:47 am wrote:
Poor Cannon, can't figure out which side of the debate he's arguing now. Did those mean old republicans cut Ebola funding, or did they irresponsibly outspend Obama??? :rofl:
Loser.


I'm good with either narrative, dancer, as both expose you for a liar. That's why you keep dancing.

Which is it, kid? I have already granted your thesis - even told dano, no, no no - don;t say he's lying.

You say the repubs are giving the Marxist Kenyan MORE than he asks for? Who am I to call a liar a liar, kid? Because you are either lying about THAT, or you have been lying about them being fiscal conservatives.

You choose, kid. I am backing YOUR play. But you keep dancing away from it, for some reason.

So you admit you don't know which side of the argument you're going to defend, but somehow that's MY fault.
Congratulations, you're not smarter than a 5th grader.
Dumbass.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 15 Oct 2014, 11:01 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,450.59

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:53 am wrote:
What he said is that republicans spent more thab Obama asked for.

I granted it, too. It's poerty t me, too. So I put it to music, and made the goofboy dance song.

Now, he dances, like my lady.


I haven't followed the facts, so I honestly don't know, but given reputations, I'm inclined to go with Golf.

But this is a chump change issue.

What about the fact that Iraq really did have WMD's? Have you commented in a single one of the several threads about that?

Have you admitted you were stupidly wrong for all those years?


What?

Sorry, I didn't hear you, what? :rofl: :rofl:
0

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,556 15 Oct 2014, 11:14 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 62,268
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,556.18



RichClem » 15 Oct 2014 11:01 am wrote:

I haven't followed the facts, THE OP, RETARD. ONCE SENTENCE.

But this is a chump change issue.AHA! SO YOU DO KNOW - GOT IT. THAT EXPLAINS YOUR REPUTATION AND HIS

YOU SHOULD TRY TO DERAIL TO SAVE YOUR BABY BOY.

What about the fact that Iraq really did have WMD's? THERE WE GO. PERFECT.

NOW, KEEP DERAILING, BUT BE JOCULAR AND ALL GOOL-GUY ABOUT IT. GO!


Have you admitted you were stupidly wrong for all those years?

What?

Sorry, I didn't hear you, what? :rofl: :rofl:


HOO - wacca wacca! What? What?

Ha ha - cool post, clem! Oh, wait! Can you HEAR me? WACCCA WACCA!

Thanks, clem. Your transparent lie and attempt to save gooey was right on time. I never know for sure what other people are able to comprehend. But you just signalled me that one of the dimmest progressives on the board sees it clearly - so I know right where I stand with every other poster. It also explains Huey's pouting and hypocrisy. It was SUCH a nice gotcha, before the big mean man showed up. :rofl:

Now you girls got empty hands - no gotcha. Poor fuckers - you live for those.

I need to look and see if I feel bad for you guys.

WOW! Fastest gut check on record!
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me



PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic