Clem. You have me on ognore.

Started by onlyaladd

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
23 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by onlyaladd
  5,343 15 Jul 2015, 3:30 am

onlyaladd User avatar
      
      

Posts: 21,836
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Gender: Male
Money: 5,343.34



Log in or register to remove this ad..
I will consistently destroy you. At least you have more self awareness that truthygoofwarior. Whom I own every time.
Be bold, answer a q.
0
"Europe’s a big place," he said. "I’m not going to take cards off the the table. We have nuclear capability.'
Trump discussing nuking Europe.
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Str8tEdge
  35,688 15 Jul 2015, 3:47 am

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Posts: 30,545
Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Gender: Male
Money: 35,687.99

onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 3:30 am wrote:
I will consistently destroy you. At least you have more self awareness that truthygoofwarior. Whom I own every time.
Be bold, answer a q.


Dude, you couldn't destroy your way out of your pot bag. :LOL:
0
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 15 Jul 2015, 8:09 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,450.93

Str8tEdge » 15 Jul 2015 3:47 am wrote:
onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 3:30 am wrote:
I will consistently destroy you. At least you have more self awareness that truthygoofwarior. Whom I own every time.
Be bold, answer a q.


Dude, you couldn't destroy your way out of your pot bag. :LOL:


Even if it was soaking wet. :rofl: :rofl:
0

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 15 Jul 2015, 8:10 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,450.93

onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 3:30 am wrote:
I will consistently destroy you. At least you have more self awareness that truthygoofwarior. Whom I own every time.
Be bold, answer a q.


When you get a clue, I'll begin to worry about your questions. :\
0

User avatar
Posted by Annoyed Liberall
  8,683 15 Jul 2015, 8:16 am

Annoyed Liberall User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Posts: 31,655
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 8,683.36



onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 3:30 am wrote:
I will consistently destroy you. At least you have more self awareness that truthygoofwarior. Whom I own every time.
Be bold, answer a q.


He has no more self awareness than a fruit fly. He is spineless, careless, dickless, senseless, reckless, and gap toothed. He is the stuff of children's nightmares. The reason women cry and men self immolate.

He is a flabby sacked man ranger, a sore knuckled bung shaft, a nancy heeled cooter juicer.

He is Cheddar Bob.
0
Image

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 15 Jul 2015, 8:19 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,450.93

Annoyed Liberall » 15 Jul 2015 8:16 am wrote:
onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 3:30 am wrote:
I will consistently destroy you. At least you have more self awareness that truthygoofwarior. Whom I own every time.
Be bold, answer a q.


He has no more self awareness than a fruit fly. He is spineless, careless, dickless, senseless, reckless, and gap toothed. He is the stuff of children's nightmares. The reason women cry and men self immolate.

He is a flabby sacked man ranger, a sore knuckled bung shaft, a nancy heeled cooter juicer.

He is Cheddar Bob.


Look at the moonbats babble. :\
0

User avatar
Posted by Annoyed Liberall
  8,683 15 Jul 2015, 8:32 am

Annoyed Liberall User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Posts: 31,655
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 8,683.36



RichClem » 15 Jul 2015 8:19 am wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 15 Jul 2015 8:16 am wrote:
onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 3:30 am wrote:
I will consistently destroy you. At least you have more self awareness that truthygoofwarior. Whom I own every time.
Be bold, answer a q.


He has no more self awareness than a fruit fly. He is spineless, careless, dickless, senseless, reckless, and gap toothed. He is the stuff of children's nightmares. The reason women cry and men self immolate.

He is a flabby sacked man ranger, a sore knuckled bung shaft, a nancy heeled cooter juicer.

He is Cheddar Bob.


Look at the moonbats babble. :\


Look at sugar tits, sugar titting
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by onlyaladd
  5,343 15 Jul 2015, 8:42 am

onlyaladd User avatar
      
      

Posts: 21,836
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Gender: Male
Money: 5,343.34




Annoyed Liberall » 15 Jul 2015 8:16 am wrote:

He has no more self awareness than a fruit fly. He is spineless, careless, dickless, senseless, reckless, and gap toothed. He is the stuff of children's nightmares. The reason women cry and men self immolate.

He is a flabby sacked man ranger, a sore knuckled bung shaft, a nancy heeled cooter juicer.

He is Cheddar Bob.

You give him far too much credit :)
2
"Europe’s a big place," he said. "I’m not going to take cards off the the table. We have nuclear capability.'
Trump discussing nuking Europe.

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 15 Jul 2015, 8:49 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,450.93

onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 8:42 am wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 15 Jul 2015 8:16 am wrote:

He has no more self awareness than a fruit fly. He is spineless, careless, dickless, senseless, reckless, and gap toothed. He is the stuff of children's nightmares. The reason women cry and men self immolate.

He is a flabby sacked man ranger, a sore knuckled bung shaft, a nancy heeled cooter juicer.

He is Cheddar Bob.


You give him far too much credit :)


Thanks for showing exactly why I don't waste time with your idiocy. :\
0

User avatar
Posted by onlyaladd
  5,343 15 Jul 2015, 8:52 am

onlyaladd User avatar
      
      

Posts: 21,836
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Gender: Male
Money: 5,343.34



RichClem » 15 Jul 2015 8:49 am wrote:

Thanks for showing exactly why I don't waste time with your idiocy. :\

You are the bottom rung of posters here. You cannot answer simple questions and you babble nonsensical insults with no sourced material. Grow up old man.
0
"Europe’s a big place," he said. "I’m not going to take cards off the the table. We have nuclear capability.'
Trump discussing nuking Europe.

User avatar
Posted by Annoyed Liberall
  8,683 15 Jul 2015, 8:56 am

Annoyed Liberall User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Posts: 31,655
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 8,683.36




onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 8:52 am wrote:
RichClem » 15 Jul 2015 8:49 am wrote:

Thanks for showing exactly why I don't waste time with your idiocy. :\

You are the bottom rung of posters here. You cannot answer simple questions and you babble nonsensical insults with no sourced material. Grow up old man.


His favorite source is 'everyone with eyes knows'
3
Image

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 15 Jul 2015, 8:56 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,450.93

onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 8:52 am wrote:
RichClem » 15 Jul 2015 8:49 am wrote:
Thanks for showing exactly why I don't waste time with your idiocy. :\


You are the bottom rung of posters here. You cannot answer simple questions and you babble nonsensical insults with no sourced material. Grow up old man.



"No sourced material?" I probably cited 20 sources just yesterday. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I'm among the top on the board.

You're as big a liar as the rest of your moonbat buddies. :\
-15

User avatar
Posted by Annoyed Liberall
  8,683 15 Jul 2015, 9:05 am

Annoyed Liberall User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Posts: 31,655
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 8,683.36



RichClem » 15 Jul 2015 8:56 am wrote:
onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 8:52 am wrote:
RichClem » 15 Jul 2015 8:49 am wrote:
Thanks for showing exactly why I don't waste time with your idiocy. :\


You are the bottom rung of posters here. You cannot answer simple questions and you babble nonsensical insults with no sourced material. Grow up old man.


"No sourced material?" I probably cited 20 sources just yesterday. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I'm among the top on the board.

You're as big a liar as the rest of your moonbat buddies. :\


Among the top on the board? how do you figure?
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by onlyaladd
  5,343 15 Jul 2015, 9:11 am

onlyaladd User avatar
      
      

Posts: 21,836
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Gender: Male
Money: 5,343.34



Annoyed Liberall » 15 Jul 2015 9:05 am wrote:

Among the top on the board? how do you figure?

The top of the board would not be so afraid of me to claim I was on ignore.
0
"Europe’s a big place," he said. "I’m not going to take cards off the the table. We have nuclear capability.'
Trump discussing nuking Europe.

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 15 Jul 2015, 9:13 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,450.93

onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 9:11 am wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 15 Jul 2015 9:05 am wrote:

Among the top on the board? how do you figure?


The top of the board would not be so afraid of me to claim I was on ignore.


Oh my, I'm terrified! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can you explain why you claimed I never source things, when I've likely cited 100 sources in the last week?

Answer, you're a liar and a moonbat.
0

User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  7,344 15 Jul 2015, 9:15 am

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 16,993
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 7,343.88



onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 8:52 am wrote:
You are the bottom rung of posters here. You cannot answer simple questions and you babble nonsensical insults with no sourced material. Grow up old man.



I so wanted to be the bottom rung.....please reconsider your vote. :rofl:
0


Image

User avatar
Posted by Annoyed Liberall
  8,683 15 Jul 2015, 9:19 am

Annoyed Liberall User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Posts: 31,655
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 8,683.36



Cedarswamp » 15 Jul 2015 9:15 am wrote:
onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 8:52 am wrote:
You are the bottom rung of posters here. You cannot answer simple questions and you babble nonsensical insults with no sourced material. Grow up old man.


I so wanted to be the bottom rung.....please reconsider your vote. :rofl:


You got a long way to go before you are Cheddar Bob status.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by Annoyed Liberall
  8,683 15 Jul 2015, 9:19 am

Annoyed Liberall User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Posts: 31,655
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 8,683.36




RichClem » 15 Jul 2015 9:13 am wrote:
onlyaladd » 15 Jul 2015 9:11 am wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 15 Jul 2015 9:05 am wrote:

Among the top on the board? how do you figure?


The top of the board would not be so afraid of me to claim I was on ignore.


Oh my, I'm terrified! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can you explain why you claimed I never source things, when I've likely cited 100 sources in the last week?

Answer, you're a liar and a moonbat.


'everyone with eyes knows' is not a source. Just because you have used that 100 times this week means nothing.
1
Image

User avatar
Posted by onlyaladd
  5,343 15 Jul 2015, 9:22 am

onlyaladd User avatar
      
      

Posts: 21,836
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Gender: Male
Money: 5,343.34



RichClem » 15 Jul 2015 9:13 am wrote:

Oh my, I'm terrified! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can you explain why you claimed I never source things, when I've likely cited 100 sources in the last week?

Answer, you're a liar and a moonbat.

No you did not. You may have cited a half dozen opinions at best.
100 sources is laughable.
0
"Europe’s a big place," he said. "I’m not going to take cards off the the table. We have nuclear capability.'
Trump discussing nuking Europe.

RichClem's Photo
Posted by RichClem
  18,451 15 Jul 2015, 9:22 am

RichClem       
      

Posts: 17,321
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 18,450.93

Annoyed Liberall » 15 Jul 2015 9:19 am wrote:
RichClem » 15 Jul 2015 9:13 am wrote:
Can you explain why you claimed I never source things, when I've likely cited 100 sources in the last week?

Answer, you're a liar and a moonbat.


'everyone with eyes knows' is not a source. Just because you have used that 100 times this week means nothing.


Another moonbat whose vision fails whenever I cite a source.

You people are such freaking liars. :\
0


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic