The Real Cannon--Admin Abuse.

Started by Technocrat

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

PreviousNext
71 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Technocrat
  28,707 16 Jan 2016, 2:30 am

Technocrat Alexander Fuckin' Hamilton
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,071
Location: New Jersey
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Gender: Male
Money: 28,707.42



Log in or register to remove this ad..
Cannonpointer » 16 Jan 2016 1:27 am wrote:
Technocrat » 15 Jan 2016 10:43 pm wrote:
It's okay. I copied my post just in case Admin Abuse would delete it: No one says it better than Cannonpointer that: "They are all equal [...] The applicability of the discovered truths which science offers is something you take at face value, [...] [reflecting] on the ethical standing which each holds in your belief system - a value judgment. No one knows the nature of reality," Reason, logic, facts, science. Just as good as any old belief! If you disagree, it's just your cultural imperialism and sense of unfounded superiority when you don't understand the nature of reality any more than anyone else! You just totally take it at face value that facts mean stuff. :D

Therefore, all beliefs are true! Just as much as any other. Cannonpointer approved reasoning!

Now you know the REAL cannon. When he gets his ass whooped with his own quotes, he just deletes your posts. :D

He creates 40 threads tooting his own horn claiming "I WIN I WIN!!! LOLOL NEENER NEER." But when you post showing his own stupid quotes, he just deletes posts to maintain the illusion no one addresses his claims. His threads are nothing more than self-aggrandizing bullshit for someone with delusions of having real power.

What a joke :die:

Meanwhile, you can't ignore him or remove any of HIS spam from YOUR threads. Oh no. lol.


Bump.

Oh, boy - I sure look silly right now.

There ya go, kid - I rescued you. Now the egg is on MY face.


But it's true. lol. You do create a shitload of threads for self-aggrandizement on topics that already have threads discussing them.. You do peanut gallery them so you can say whatever you want and promote your infallible "winning" without opposition meme. You do greenie yourself on soks like Two Feathers and the half dozen other ones you got. You do whisk away posts that contradict your narrative.

All literally true.

So yea. Thanks for just repeating the truth.
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Technocrat
  28,707 16 Jan 2016, 2:32 am

Technocrat Alexander Fuckin' Hamilton
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,071
Location: New Jersey
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Gender: Male
Money: 28,707.42



Cannonpointer » 16 Jan 2016 1:28 am wrote:
Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 1:27 am wrote:

"When I paid 500 rep for it, even though I can give myself infinite rep at any time...which I do." --Cannon.

Yea, real convincing argument.


Link?

The top posts are avaulable to one and all.

Just tell us what thread it happened in.


Top posts is determined by how many rep points you get. Given you can give yourself as many as you want it artificially makes it look "top." No normal member can give 500 + positive rep. Yet you have posts with that. Just happens to be your soks giving it. Hilarious that you are denying that like you deny global warming too. :die:
0

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,757 16 Jan 2016, 2:34 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 65,176
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,756.68



At this point, I'm done with this thread.

You keep going, techno. Tell everyone your sob story.

But they all know you can't link to a single incident - that you're ass-pulling and gish-galloping and chaff throwing to cover your embarassment at having falsely accused me. If it happened you would link it. Nothing disappears.

Since the shit you said about the peanut gallery thread got debunked, you need to still be "right" because you can never, ever be wrong - you can never, ever back up. You can never, ever just say, "My bad - I made a mistake."

So I need to be the demon SOMEHOW, and slandering me is not beneath the standard to which you hold yourself. Well, kid, this is your slander thread now. I'm outie.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Technocrat
  28,707 16 Jan 2016, 2:37 am

Technocrat Alexander Fuckin' Hamilton
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,071
Location: New Jersey
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Gender: Male
Money: 28,707.42



popular-posts.php

Hmm. Reverend Al Sharpton getting 1000 greenies from one person. I wonder who that was. Then alter another 300 from Cannon.

Then later Herman Two Feathers giving himself 200 rep. I wonder who that is!

90% of the "best posts" category is just people circle jerking and giving themselves greenies on socks.
0

User avatar
Posted by Technocrat
  28,707 16 Jan 2016, 2:41 am

Technocrat Alexander Fuckin' Hamilton
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,071
Location: New Jersey
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Gender: Male
Money: 28,707.42



Cannonpointer » 16 Jan 2016 1:34 am wrote:
At this point, I'm done with this thread.

You keep going, techno. Tell everyone your sob story.

But they all know you can't link to a single incident - that you're ass-pulling and gish-galloping and chaff throwing to cover your embarassment at having falsely accused me. If it happened you would link it. Nothing disappears.

Since the shit you said about the peanut gallery thread got debunked, you need to still be "right" because you can never, ever be wrong - you can never, ever back up. You can never, ever just say, "My bad - I made a mistake."

So I need to be the demon SOMEHOW, and slandering me is not beneath the standard to which you hold yourself. Well, kid, this is your slander thread now. I'm outie.


Okay Herman. Sharpton. And other socks. We all know you couldn't handle me doing nothing but literally quoting your own argument back to you. That made you mad. You think your own philosobabble was spam.
0

User avatar
Posted by Lostphoenix
  3,537 16 Jan 2016, 3:12 am

Lostphoenix User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,702
Location: Iowa
Revolutionary Revolutionary political affiliation
Politics: Revolutionary
Gender: Male
Money: 3,537.24



ONe iS tHe LoNeLiEsT NuMbEr......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiKcd7yPLdU
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,757 16 Jan 2016, 7:51 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 65,176
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,756.68



Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 1:37 am wrote:
http://liberalforum.net/popular-posts.php

Hmm. Reverend Al Sharpton getting 1000 greenies from one person. I wonder who that was.


That was Ronjul, our fictional outsourced Indian IT guy. He's a maverick, and he knows American politics, so he gave the reverend 1000 "affirmative action" greenies which he could not spend and which did not show up under his avatar in his rep.

It was a joke - you can go to the thread in question and verify. I am going to sticky this topic - it's my EARNED rep to spend as I wish - and I wish this thread to be sticked so that people can see how, when I debunked your religion, you age-regressed and went from slinging snarks to slinging feces and throwing a tantrum.

It amuses me.

Technocrat - he has been on these boards for years and he has never once been wrong. :rolleyes: When he proved ME worng, I admitted it - and he chased me around the forum giggling about it, belling the cat with my admission - as if admitting it when you are wrong is a SHAMEFUL thing, a thing to be mocked for.

That betrays his character.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Reverend Al Sharpton
  1,290 16 Jan 2016, 7:55 pm


Posts: 227
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 1,289.56


Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 1:37 am wrote:
http://liberalforum.net/pop
Hmm. Reverend Al Sharpton getting 1000 greenies from one person. I wonder who that was.


Dis crackah need to get him some bidniss bafo' I slap his ass to Hymie Town. :ninja:


Stack YO Benjamins, bitch, and leeb mines ta ME! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
250

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,757 16 Jan 2016, 8:08 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 65,176
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,756.68



Chuck, my mentor at the old place, always told me that people's real character inevitably shows up on a chat board of this nature - that sooner or later, their carefully constructed facade would crack and that the shit underneath it would seep out.

Seeing this thread's author revert to an age-regressed tantrum thrower when confronted with proof that his precious consensus was a fraud, founded on a lie, brought Chuck's voice to my ear. He called it so right. Sooner or later, their real character will out.

I've been on these boards going on eight years. No one can find me even walking AWAY from being debunked - much less denying it. Each and every of the several times that I have been proved wrong, I have owned it, in situ.

Now, I HAVE begged time. I have told another poster - "your arguments are clearly superior and I am clearly unable to contend with you on the issue. But I still believe myself to be right. I must beg time to research, and I will come back and destroy you." I did the research, came back to the thread, admitted that I was wrong, and changed my stance on the issue thereafter. I thanked him for setting me straight, as I love knowledge more than being "right."

That is what proving me wrong looks like. You get thanked and acknowledged publicly - as Crimson Gulf did when his evidence for the Keystone XL confuted my arguments against it.

The OP is what proving techno wrong looks like. You get slandered. You get lied about from whole cloth. You get slimed with innuendo and half-truths.

Chuck called it right. Sooner or later, their real character will out.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by TotallyRad
  7,037 16 Jan 2016, 8:25 pm

TotallyRad Leaning just left of Center.
User avatar
The Moderate Left

Posts: 9,903
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 7,036.81




Technocrat » 15 Jan 2016 10:43 pm wrote:

Now you know the REAL cannon. When he gets his ass whooped with his own quotes, he just deletes your posts. :D

.


Did he delete any posts that were not in the Peanut Gallery?
1
golfboy » 22 Apr 2016 3:47 pm wrote:
One has to wonder if Tommy is intelligent enough to know what FDR was referring to, when he talked about the "big stick".


golfboy » 04 May 2016 8:47 am wrote:
I always admit when I'm wrong.

User avatar
Posted by Technocrat
  28,707 16 Jan 2016, 10:01 pm

Technocrat Alexander Fuckin' Hamilton
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,071
Location: New Jersey
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Gender: Male
Money: 28,707.42



TotallyRad » 16 Jan 2016 7:25 pm wrote:
Technocrat » 15 Jan 2016 10:43 pm wrote:

Now you know the REAL cannon. When he gets his ass whooped with his own quotes, he just deletes your posts. :D

.


Did he delete any posts that were not in the Peanut Gallery?


Selectively removing them based on a bogus claim they are spam. You effectively cannot address his arguments if you are removed. The first post was a joke and spam. AND rightly removed. Removing the second post with a quote from him is the only point of contention. That wasn't spam. Maybe I should have made the seriousness of the second post more clear and he assumed they were the same. The baffling part is he kept the original post of 42--which was demonstrably content less.

If it were genuinely about removing spam, why is 69 dude!!! still there?
0

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,757 16 Jan 2016, 10:46 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 65,176
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,756.68



Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 9:01 pm wrote:
Selectively removing them based on a bogus claim they are spam. You effectively cannot address his arguments if you are removed.

The tile of the thread was "How many?" The OP asked how many debunked lies from your side it would take to get you to consider that your side of the climate debate is not to be trusted.

The issues were as follows:

1. The number of lies which - if I can debunk them - you will consider proves your side is not to be trusted.
2.
3.

Go ahead, spammer - tell us what the other issues in that OP were. AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, SPAMMER, tell the board what your answer to the OP was. And then tell the board that a man who has not answered the OP has any business bringing new business to a peanut gallery thread, tantrum-throwing toddler.

Your complaint is that I did not let you CONTINUE off-topic spamming - mine is that I ever let you get started.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Technocrat
  28,707 16 Jan 2016, 11:04 pm

Technocrat Alexander Fuckin' Hamilton
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,071
Location: New Jersey
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Gender: Male
Money: 28,707.42



Cannonpointer » 16 Jan 2016 9:46 pm wrote:
Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 9:01 pm wrote:
Selectively removing them based on a bogus claim they are spam. You effectively cannot address his arguments if you are removed.

The tile of the thread was "How many?" The OP asked how many debunked lies from your side it would take to get you to consider that your side of the climate debate is not to be trusted.

The issues were as follows:

1. The number of lies which - if I can debunk them - you will consider proves your side is not to be trusted.
2.
3.

Go ahead, spammer - tell us what the other issues in that OP were. AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, SPAMMER, tell the board what your answer to the OP was. And then tell the board that a man who has not answered the OP has any business bringing new business to a peanut gallery thread, tantrum-throwing toddler.

Your complaint is that I did not let you CONTINUE off-topic spamming - mine is that I ever let you get started.


ANd yet, you kept demonstrably nonsensical posts like "62" and "42" and only deleted posts that were serious.

Moreover, your question was fallaciously misconceived to begin with. Its' called a "complex question." You assume everyone is lying and stupid and then demand they tell you how many lies you need to debunk before the stupid people will believe you. It's absurd on its face. By answering seriously, it automatically means they agree with you and they lose either way.

My "answer" to your OP is that you don't value logic, reason, or science any more than religion to begin with and believe all belief systems are equally valid. So your claim that global warming is "wrong" fails your own epistemological test.
Last edited by Technocrat on 16 Jan 2016, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,757 16 Jan 2016, 11:08 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 65,176
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,756.68



Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 9:01 pm wrote:
If it were genuinely about removing spam, why is 69 dude!!! still there?


For starters, I like it there. It perfectly represents his sincerity and authenticity as an intellectual. The shame is on him and people can scroll past ONE off-topic post.

But far more importantly, I have already gone to war with one fucktard warmer - if I remove that and he replaces it, I do what? Play whackamole with him as I did with you? Lock my own thread again? Punish him for thread spamming when you did it and were not punished?

I TRY to avoid moderating. I've seen how emotional he is about this - and how emotional you are about it. I'm trying to NOT be the target of spammers (hence the 500 rep points), because if I use my mod powers to protect another, all will agree that it was a good thing, but if I use them to protect myself, there'll be claims of abuse.

Just look at this thread for evidence. I didn't even HAVE to use my mod powers to be accused of abusing them - and even after you learned that I removed your posts through a mechanism which YOU can access, you still needed to be right, so you started slandering me as someone who has to steal greenies in a greenie rich environment, to pay for shit that I could NEVER buy enough of to deplete my steady source of incoming greenies. Look at my fucking post count, man. You REALLY think I need to steal greenies? I've pissed through three times what you have under your avatar - and earned every one of them by the same mechanism through which you've earned yours.

Look at my post count and look at my rep and the ONLY conclusion you can draw is that I am profligate. To suggest that I have to steal rep is preposterous - and that you accuse me of it with zero evidence is low-blooded. No reverse gear. Oppositional Defiance Fisorder is my diagnosis, and klonopin is my recommendation - heavy doses of klonopin.

Where is that bedpan nurse? Lazy fucker - where the hell did he get to?
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Technocrat
  28,707 16 Jan 2016, 11:09 pm

Technocrat Alexander Fuckin' Hamilton
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,071
Location: New Jersey
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Gender: Male
Money: 28,707.42



Cannonpointer » 16 Jan 2016 10:08 pm wrote:
Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 9:01 pm wrote:
If it were genuinely about removing spam, why is 69 dude!!! still there?


For starters, I like it there. It perfectly represents his sincerity and authenticity as an intellectual. The shame is on him and people can scroll past ONE off-topic post.

But far more importantly, I have already gone to war with one fucktard warmer - if I remove that and he replaces it, I do what? Play whackamole with him as I did with you? Lock my own thread again? Punish him for thread spamming when you did it and were not punished?

I TRY to avoid moderating. I've seen how emotional he is about this - and how emotional you are about it. I'm trying to NOT be the target of spammers (hence the 500 rep points), because if I use my mod powers to protect another, all will agree that it was a good thing, but if I use them to protect myself, there'll be claims of abuse.

Just look at this thread for evidence. I didn't even HAVE to use my mod powers to be accused of abusing them - and even after you learned that I removed your posts through a mechanism which YOU can access, you still needed to be right, so you started slandering me as someone who has to steal greenies in a greenie rich environment, to pay for shit that I could NEVER buy enough of to deplete my steady source of incoming greenies. Look at my fucking post count, man. You REALLY think I need to steal greenies? I've pissed through three times what you have under your avatar - and earned every one of them by the same mechanism through which you've earned yours.

Look at my post count and look at my rep and the ONLY conclusion you can draw is that I am profligate. To suggest that I have to steal rep is preposterous - and that you accuse me of it with zero evidence is low-blooded. No reverse gear. Oppositional Defiance Fisorder is my diagnosis, and klonopin is my recommendation - heavy doses of klonopin.

Where is that bedpan nurse? Lazy fucker - where the hell did he get to?


K, So you admit it's got nothing to do with something actually being spam. only whatever you personally don't like. Thanks for being honest. You proved my argument. Thanks. Only in this thread, you can't whisk away that comment showing you contradict yourself. Dude. If you gotta both cheat and be dishonest to win, that's sad.
Last edited by Technocrat on 16 Jan 2016, 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0

User avatar
Posted by TotallyRad
  7,037 16 Jan 2016, 11:09 pm

TotallyRad Leaning just left of Center.
User avatar
The Moderate Left

Posts: 9,903
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 7,036.81



Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 9:01 pm wrote:
TotallyRad » 16 Jan 2016 7:25 pm wrote:
Technocrat » 15 Jan 2016 10:43 pm wrote:

Now you know the REAL cannon. When he gets his ass whooped with his own quotes, he just deletes your posts. :D

.


Did he delete any posts that were not in the Peanut Gallery?


Selectively removing them based on a bogus claim they are spam. You effectively cannot address his arguments if you are removed. The first post was a joke and spam. AND rightly removed. Removing the second post with a quote from him is the only point of contention. That wasn't spam. Maybe I should have made the seriousness of the second post more clear and he assumed they were the same. The baffling part is he kept the original post of 42--which was demonstrably content less.

If it were genuinely about removing spam, why is 69 dude!!! still there?


I dunno. I didn't see them so I can't say. I can suggest that you set up your own peanut gallery thread on the subject.
0
golfboy » 22 Apr 2016 3:47 pm wrote:
One has to wonder if Tommy is intelligent enough to know what FDR was referring to, when he talked about the "big stick".


golfboy » 04 May 2016 8:47 am wrote:
I always admit when I'm wrong.

User avatar
Posted by Technocrat
  28,707 16 Jan 2016, 11:10 pm

Technocrat Alexander Fuckin' Hamilton
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,071
Location: New Jersey
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Gender: Male
Money: 28,707.42



TotallyRad » 16 Jan 2016 10:09 pm wrote:
Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 9:01 pm wrote:
TotallyRad » 16 Jan 2016 7:25 pm wrote:

Did he delete any posts that were not in the Peanut Gallery?


Selectively removing them based on a bogus claim they are spam. You effectively cannot address his arguments if you are removed. The first post was a joke and spam. AND rightly removed. Removing the second post with a quote from him is the only point of contention. That wasn't spam. Maybe I should have made the seriousness of the second post more clear and he assumed they were the same. The baffling part is he kept the original post of 42--which was demonstrably content less.

If it were genuinely about removing spam, why is 69 dude!!! still there?


I dunno. I didn't see them so I can't say. I can suggest that you set up your own peanut gallery thread on the subject.


Above, he also just admitted he wasn't actually removing spam. He was just removing posts he didn't like. Which defeats the entire point of a discussion forum. His behaviour is grossly unethical and a violation of the very concept of an open discussion. He simply lied and pretended it was spam so he could rationalize to himself his abuse of forum features to silence opposition.

That's why he's a joke.
0

User avatar
Posted by Technocrat
  28,707 16 Jan 2016, 11:12 pm

Technocrat Alexander Fuckin' Hamilton
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,071
Location: New Jersey
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Gender: Male
Money: 28,707.42




Look at my post count and look at my rep and the ONLY conclusion you can draw is that I am profligate. To suggest that I have to steal rep is preposterous


Given you have a half dozen bogus socks that demonstrably give you rep, yes, it's not a supposition, but a fact, Mr. Sharpton et al. 90% of the "top posts" are you bumping your own posts.
Last edited by Technocrat on 16 Jan 2016, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,757 16 Jan 2016, 11:14 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 65,176
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,756.68



Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 10:04 pm wrote:
ANd yet, you kept demonstrably nonsensical posts like "62" and "42" and only deleted posts that were serious.

That you consider your dogshit "serious" merely shows that an ant WILL climb an elephant's leg with rape on his mind, kid.

Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 10:04 pm wrote:
Moreover, your question was fallaciously misconceived to begin with. Its' called a "complex question." You assume everyone is lying and stupid and then demand they tell you how many lies you need to debunk before the stupid people will believe you.

If I don't prove it, the question is moot.

Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 10:04 pm wrote:
It's absurd on its face. By answering seriously, it automatically means they agree with you and they lose either way.

No, it does not. I have to PROVE it. I have proved one survey - a KEY survey and PRIMARY talking point, to be sure - was dummied up through deliberately violating simple rules. IMO, that should be enough.

It wasn't. I'm issuing a challenge asking how many more it will take.

Even you have admitted that I debunked your survey, both by changing how you talk about it and by lying that you NEVER believed that survey.


Whatever you say, Louise.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,757 16 Jan 2016, 11:15 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 65,176
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,756.68



Technocrat » 16 Jan 2016 10:12 pm wrote:
Given you have a half dozen bogus socks that demonstrably give you rep, yes,


Link to a post where I got rep from a sok, or you are a lying piece of shit.

LINK IT! LINK IT! LINK IT!
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me



PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic