Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS

Started by nuckin futz

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
25 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,342 19 Feb 2016, 10:57 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 20,342.39

http://europe.newsweek.com/right-win...hadists-422743
"The problem is getting worse, although few outside of law enforcement know it. Multiple confidential sources notified the FBI last year that militia members have been conducting surveillance on Muslim schools, community centers and mosques in nine states for what one informant described as “operational purposes.” Informants also notified federal law enforcement that Mississippi militia extremists discussed kidnapping and beheading a Muslim, then posting a video of the decapitation on the Internet. The FBI also learned that right-wing extremists have created bogus law enforcement and diplomatic identifications, not because these radicals want to pretend to be police and ambassadors, but because they believe they hold those positions in a government they have created within the United States." "The Republicans played a dangerous game by giving credence to all those conspiracy theories about Obama, a game that made them a target of the right-wing rage they engendered. They have been the author of the rise of the radicals, peaceful and violent, that in turn is tearing the party apart."
"Meanwhile, the right-wing extremists continue their plotting against America."
==============================
Thanks to Newsweek for this excellent report. Everyone should bookmark the website.

Imho, After what has happened recently with the stand-off in Oregon among other incidences, this article sheds much light to the situation and how things stand. Radical Right-Wingers are to be watched carefully as a continuing threat to this country.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

Posted by TotallyRad
  7,037 19 Feb 2016, 11:03 pm

TotallyRad Leaning just left of Center.
The Moderate Left

Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 7,036.72

You could argue that ISIS is an extremist right wing threat.
golfboy » 22 Apr 2016 3:47 pm wrote:
One has to wonder if Tommy is intelligent enough to know what FDR was referring to, when he talked about the "big stick".

golfboy » 04 May 2016 8:47 am wrote:
I always admit when I'm wrong.

Posted by Huey
  9,844 19 Feb 2016, 11:12 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List

Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 9,844.48

TotallyRad » 19 Feb 2016 10:03 pm wrote:

I would argue that groups that make these type statements and their is clear evidence that they are discussing such acts should be investigated. This includes the subjects of the OP as well as the NEW Black Panther party that has openly discussed bombing nurseries to kill white babies to threatening cops.
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,342 19 Feb 2016, 11:50 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

they believe they hold those positions in a government they have created within the United States."

Wait. Is there anyone here on this forum who does not understand that this is treason?[/b]

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

Posted by TotallyRad
  7,037 19 Feb 2016, 11:51 pm

The Moderate Left

Huey » 19 Feb 2016 10:12 pm wrote:

I would argue that groups that make these type statements and their is clear evidence that they are discussing such acts should be investigated. This includes the subjects of the OP as well as the NEW Black Panther party that has openly discussed bombing nurseries to kill white babies to threatening cops.

There are left wing Terrorists. They are mostly Communists and Ecco-terrorists.
One has to wonder if Tommy is intelligent enough to know what FDR was referring to, when he talked about the "big stick".

Posted by Huey
  9,844 20 Feb 2016, 12:00 am

TotallyRad » 19 Feb 2016 10:51 pm wrote:

We need to get away from left/right extremist, etc. terror and violence is all the same.
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.

Posted by onlyaladd
  6,257 20 Feb 2016, 1:24 am

onlyaladd User avatar

Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 6,257.45

I was just going to say that. You can paint a zebra but you cannot remove the stripes underneath.
"Europe’s a big place," he said. "I’m not going to take cards off the the table. We have nuclear capability.'
Trump discussing nuking Europe.

Posted by TotallyRad
  7,037 20 Feb 2016, 12:33 pm

The Moderate Left

Huey » 19 Feb 2016 11:00 pm wrote:
TotallyRad » 19 Feb 2016 10:51 pm wrote:

We need to get away from left/right extremist, etc. terror and violence is all the same.

And out of the blue, A reasonable argument.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,064 20 Feb 2016, 1:23 pm

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,063.77

nuckin futz » 19 Feb 2016 9:57 pm wrote:

"The problem is getting worse, although few outside of law enforcement know it. Multiple confidential sources notified the FBI last year that militia members have been conducting surveillance on Muslim schools, community centers and mosques in nine states for what one informant described as “operational purposes.” Informants also notified federal law enforcement that Mississippi militia extremists discussed kidnapping and beheading a Muslim, then posting a video of the decapitation on the Internet. The FBI also learned that right-wing extremists have created bogus law enforcement and diplomatic identifications, not because these radicals want to pretend to be police and ambassadors, but because they believe they hold those positions in a government they have created within the United States." "The Republicans played a dangerous game by giving credence to all those conspiracy theories about Obama, a game that made them a target of the right-wing rage they engendered. They have been the author of the rise of the radicals, peaceful and violent, that in turn is tearing the party apart."
Thanks to Newsweek for this excellent report. Everyone should bookmark the website.

Imho, After what has happened recently with the stand-off in Oregon among other incidences, this article sheds much light to the situation and how things stand. Radical Right-Wingers are to be watched carefully as a continuing threat to this country.

Strange? It's the leftists who are most of the mass shooters.

Yeah gee...you're not an ideologue at all. :rofl:
Democrats new platform: "I kill you!!!"

Posted by bingster
  10,947 20 Feb 2016, 1:41 pm

bingster User avatar

Democratic Democratic political affiliation
Politics: Democratic
Money: 10,947.27

roadkill » 20 Feb 2016 12:23 pm wrote:

You have a source for that shit, other than your ass?

Posted by Vegas
  3,455 20 Feb 2016, 1:46 pm

Vegas User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 3,454.50

When right wing extremists start beheading people and throwing gays off buildings, let us know. Until then, thread fail.

Posted by Huey
  9,844 20 Feb 2016, 1:49 pm

bingster » 20 Feb 2016 12:41 pm wrote:

You have a source for that shit, other than your ass?

I don't know if they are or not. But what i find funny in a sick way is before we even know the initial reports you loons are tripping over yourselves to be the first to start a post blaming a white, right wing conservative. The MSM is doing the same thing. Then, lately, more times than not you find out politics had nothing to do with it or you were completely wrong. And, you guys are not smart enough to learn because you continue to do it.
As I said above violence is violence regardless.

Posted by Redrock
  3,099 20 Feb 2016, 2:09 pm

Redrock User avatar

Money: 3,098.81

nuckin futz » 19 Feb 2016 9:57 pm wrote:

What would you call the drug cartels that are bringing illegal drugs into our inner cities, getting innocent people hooked and causing people to murder each other by the thousands? You sure wouldn't call them right wingers.

Posted by bingster
  10,947 20 Feb 2016, 2:26 pm

bingster User avatar

Democratic Democratic political affiliation
Politics: Democratic
Money: 10,947.27

Redrock » 20 Feb 2016 1:09 pm wrote:
What would you call the drug cartels that are bringing illegal drugs into our inner cities, getting innocent people hooked and causing people to murder each other by the thousands? You sure wouldn't call them right wingers.
"Businessmen".

and which party is most friendly to business? What do you have against their small business owners?

Posted by Huey
  9,844 20 Feb 2016, 2:37 pm

bingster » 20 Feb 2016 1:26 pm wrote:
"Businessmen".

and which party is most friendly to business? What do you have against their small business owners?

Ask Hillary, Obama, Reid, etc.

Posted by TotallyRad
  7,037 20 Feb 2016, 2:49 pm

The Moderate Left

Vegas » 20 Feb 2016 12:46 pm wrote:
When right wing extremists start beheading people and throwing gays off buildings, let us know. Until then, thread fail.

I'm pretty sure that ISIS is right wing.

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,342 20 Feb 2016, 2:53 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

Redrock » 20 Feb 2016 1:09 pm wrote:

I think they are am ENORMOUS THREAT to us, as they are here! In a category all by themselves!They are apolitical, outside of the Mexican politicians they control and who give them cover.

I'm glad you brought this up!

An even bigger threat is the Mexicans who would swarm the US, as a result of an economic collapse, or famine or upheaval of some kind. We must be prepared for such an event, and I think that is the main purpose of FEMA fusion centers and camps that are set up, is to incarcerate them, or American dissidents!

But the OP is basically about DOMESTIC extremists.

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,342 20 Feb 2016, 2:58 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

roadkill » 20 Feb 2016 12:23 pm wrote:

Such Bullshit! Was Tim McVeigh a leftist? Was Randy Weaver? David Koresh? Carto? They are all RWNJ'S!

And, NO, I am not an ideologue! I am a FREE THINKER, and do not subscribe to any particular idiotology!

Piss poor attempt to paint me with your broad HATE brush, son! :twisted:

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,064 20 Feb 2016, 4:19 pm

roadkill       

Money: 6,063.77

nuckin futz » 20 Feb 2016 1:58 pm wrote:

Such Bullshit! Was Tim McVeigh a leftist? Was Randy Weaver? David Koresh? Carto? They are all RWNJ'S!

And, NO, I am not an ideologue! I am a FREE THINKER, and do not subscribe to any particular idiotology!

Piss poor attempt to paint me with your broad HATE brush, son! :twisted:

"broad HATE brush" ?

Thanx...you just made my point. :)

Democrats new platform: "I kill you!!!"

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,342 20 Feb 2016, 5:26 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

roadkill » 20 Feb 2016 3:19 pm wrote:

"broad HATE brush" ?

Thanx...you just made my point. :)

You make no point! Your problem, son, is that you don't know what you are talking about!

Such is the life of a forum FLAMER! :LOL:

Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum