YES!! The Pigs Will Be Indicted!

Started by Rebel

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

1053 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

fin's Photo
Posted by fin
  2,451 11 Jul 2016, 9:41 pm

fin       

Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 2,451.46

crimsongulf » 11 Jul 2016 7:21 pm wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BALTIMORE — A judge dropped an assault charge Monday against a Baltimore police officer charged in the death of a black man injured in a police transport van.

Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams dismissed the second-degree assault charge against Lt. Brian Rice, the fourth of six officers — three black, three white — to be tried in the 2015 death of Freddie Gray. After three trials, Williams has yet to rule that any of the officers committed crimes. Rice is the third officer to let Williams alone decide their fate.

The judge said the prosecution's basis for the assault charge was that Rice used the van in the alleged assault. Williams ruled that because Rice didn't drive the van, prosecutors had no evidence.

omg!!!..lol.....the prosecution said rice used the van in the assault and didn't drive it....hahahahaha......how fucking god damned stupid those jokers are

fin's Photo
Posted by fin
  2,451 29 Jul 2016, 1:34 pm

fin       

kinda like this.....the beginning......hopeful, proud,righteous, powerful...all knowing...judge and jury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfrVsq9h8U8

today....beaten, bitter, hateful, humiliated, disgraced, racist, race baiter, aged on the face, stupid, moron.......and a one way ticket to pookaville

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHunddzorhY

fin's Photo
Posted by fin
  2,451 10 Sep 2016, 12:20 pm

fin       

watching this wench scream at the world is so funny

my main contribution to this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGVvInfSaX8

fin's Photo
Posted by fin
  2,451 04 Jan 2017, 5:34 pm

fin       

Rebel » 01 May 2015 9:52 am wrote:
Maryland State Attorney General has just announced that Freddie Gray's died as a result of the homicidal actions of the racist white pigs who illegally arrested Mr. Gray and subsequently physically assaulted him with callous disregard for his safety.
May these despicable racist white pigs rot in prison.

you are such a stupid fuck you stupid fuck

fin's Photo
Posted by fin
  2,451 09 Jan 2017, 1:26 pm

fin       

rebel!!!...i would personally like to thank you for being such a dumb fuck.......your status was earned with hard work

i really want to thank you for this bust-out thread you simpleton sperm burper

how much you must feel like a turd sucker...but then again, yer too fucking stupid to know

i always stop by when this thread returns.......it is so funny...prolly the best thread here...like looking forward to going over grandmas house

fin's Photo
Posted by fin
  2,451 09 Jan 2017, 2:42 pm

fin       

crimsongulf » 26 Oct 2015 7:59 pm wrote:

I am CG and I approve this statement

lol.....anytime i need a good laugh...i have 27 pages of the funniest shit on this dump

fin's Photo
Posted by fin
  2,451 09 Jan 2017, 9:06 pm

fin       

thank you so much rebel for your fucktardedness........i just went through a couple pages of this garbage.......yer a star in stupidity man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MAez6oC5F4

fin's Photo
Posted by fin
  2,451 11 Jan 2017, 8:20 pm

fin       

ya know...whenever you are feeling a bit down, tired, or blue.....pull open this thread and read a line or 2...soon you will be holding your jolly belly laughing away.......you have 27 to pick from...each as good as the next

i cant wait to pin this thread meself.....its probably the most pinned ever here...i want my piece of the action too

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum