True Hidden Secret about Muslims and Jesus

Started by QJ/WINcouncilof13

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

45 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 11 Jan 2017, 7:45 am


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

Log in or register to remove this ad..
The #1 reason that Christians give as their reason for not liking muslims is that they don't preach Jesus Christ. Aside from the fact that jesus himself never preached he was Christ, and never told anyone to preach that he was Christ - in fact- he sternly ordered his followers not to say that he was Christ. Muslims read the bible as well as the quran, and study the gospels and old testament intensely.
But it this saying SPOKEN BY JESUS HIMSELF that is the reason they don't talk about Jesus Christ.

"WATCH OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT DECEIVED, for many will come in my name, claiming that I am Christ, that I am He, and claiming "the time is near", and they will deceive many. FOLLOW THEM NOT"!
Matt:24:4, Luke 21:8, Mark 13:5

Jesus never publicly said he was Christ, he always called himself the "Son of Man".
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 11 Jan 2017, 1:54 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 6:59 am wrote:
True Hidden Secret about Muslims and Jesus

Damn son with that thread title i expected have my world shaken. I expected to be convinced that 2000 years of Christianity and 1300 hundred years of Islam was just a tall tale someone said to another guy fucking with him. I expected my faith in the after life to be destroyed and me myself be turned into the most horrific sinner of all times boy.. What about the fucking Jews son!!!!!! You gonna leave Judaism out of the whole picture?? Hot damn son what a fail.... go to sunday school repent ...


I was trying to explain the basis for the conflict between Christians and Islam, Jews just mostly reject Jesus outright, but Christians claim to love them for the same reason they say they love Jerusalem.

I could also talk about Judaiam and Islam, but the root of that conflict is simple. Isaac and Ishmael were both sons of Abraham, God chose to make a covenant with Isaac. So the Jews are the chosen people.

Very few people understand why Islam doesn't want anything to do with Christianity. And why Christianity has so much disdain for Islam.
Muslim teachers are aware of the scripture I posted, and many christians aren't aware of it because they don't even know their own scriptures, they just swallow the shit tv preachers feed them.
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 11 Jan 2017, 1:59 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 7:02 am wrote:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

“I and the Father are one.”

“Before Abraham was, I AM”

Jesus did indeed claim divinity, that is why he was crucified for blasphemy. Muslims believe that Jesus was rescued from the cross and taken to heaven without dying; that Jesus was a great but wholly human prophet who never claimed divinity. I think the record says differently.


WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE IGNORE THE TRUTH AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT?
I never said jesus didn't claim divinity. You can't even read my OP with comprehension, yet you attempt to instruct me about Islam.
You should be concerned that you lack the ability to read and comprehend the OP.
I'm not trying to have a scripture battle, I'm just explaining why muslims reject christians - with the plain english words of jesus.

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE DIVINE TO BE A CHRIST OR MESSIAH, JESUS WAS/IS THE REDEEMER OF MANKIND - A MUCH HIGHER TITLE.

GOD HIMSELF SAID THAT KING CYRUS THE GREAT OF PERSIA WAS THE MESSIAH OF ISRAEL IN ISAIAH 45. AND CYRUS WAS NOT DIVINE.
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 12 Jan 2017, 9:50 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

GeorgeWashington » 11 Jan 2017 3:39 pm wrote:
John 4 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

... back to the drawing board QJ



How does what you say refute me? Read what I wrote, not you you dyslexically read. How is what he said to the women "privately" at the well a public declaration or teaching. You and cannonpointer like to twist what i say then offer support for your twists.
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 12 Jan 2017, 10:04 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 4:02 pm wrote:
The quote you cite says the opposite of what you claim. He is speaking of impostors saying, "I am Christ" - not of himself.

You claim he "sternly told his followers" not to call him the Christ - and then you cite no verse to back that mouth-stuff. Indeed, he stood still for precisely that behavior - disproving your thesis.

In John 20:28 Thomas falls to Jesus’ feet saying, “my Lord and my God!” and Jesus does not rebuke or correct Him. In John 5:18 Jesus “called God His Father, making himself equal with God.”
In John 1:1 we are told that “the Word [Jesus] was God”. John 8:58-59 speaks of Jesus' divinity both by talking about His eternal nature and also by using the name of God; “I AM” - – this should be compared with Exodus 3:14, 20:7, Leviticus 19:12 and 24:14-16. Would Jesus (an observant Jew) make such a claim and use the very name of God so casually in light of the teaching in these verses?
In John 10:30-33 Jesus says that He and the Father are one. John 10:38, 12:45 and 14:8-12 all contain clear teaching that Jesus and the Father are intimately connected.
Colossians 2:9 contains a explicit teaching of Christ's divinity, as does Timothy 2:13.
There are other verses which point to the divinity of Christ, including John 3:16, in which he is proclaimed the ONLY "begotten" son of God. Upon his rising from the dead, he advises Mary Magdelene, "Do not touch me, woman, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father."

The bible teaches he is the beggoten son of God, born of a virgin in Bethlehem of the line of David, precisely as scripture predicted the Messiah would come. We are told he defeated death twice, once by raising Lazarus and once by being raised himself - after which he ascended to heaven, having tasted death already.

You're welcome to parse scripture after scripture to impute new meaning in contravention to established understanding. Just don't expect high fives and cosigns, son. Too many scriptures and prophecies confute you.


He didn't say many will come saying "they" are christ, he said many will come saying "I" am christ.

Also, when Peter said he thought the master was christ/messiah, his master said "The Father revealed this to you" - which suggest the master never said it. And then he ordered them to tell no one.

I never said that He wasn't one with God. That is a higher title than christ or prophet. King Cyrus the Great was called by god to be a messiah for Israel. Christ or Prophet is almost an insult when you are the son of, and one with, God.

I said in my OP that The Son of Man never taught or proclaimed publicly that he was christ, Peter said it and was told not to say it to anyone else. He allegedly admitted "privately" to the woman at the well that "I who speak to you am he", and he admitted to Caiphias that "you said it" when pressed to answer the question.

Then you refute me with someone falling at his feet and calling him God. Being One with God and The Son of God is a site different than Christ or Messiah.

I'm not talking about divinity, you are. You don't need to be divine to be a Christ or Messiah, as evidenced by King Cyrus.

A christ or messiah is all human, its almost an insult to call the only begotten son of God, who is one with God, a mere christ or prophet.

BUT HAVING NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, AND CHANGING THE SUBJECT THEN ARGUING IN FAVOR OF YOUR POINT, AS IF IT REFUTES ANOTHER'S POINT, IS WHAT YOU DO BEST. JUST LIKE A GOOD JEW.
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 12 Jan 2017, 10:10 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 1:45 pm wrote:

Muslims reject Christians because most churches teach the divinity of Jesus.



there you go with the lies and distortions.

I'M TALKING CHRIST AND MESSIAH, AND YOU TRY TO EQUAL IT TO DIVINITY.

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE DIVINE TO BE A CHRIST OR MESSIAH. KING CYRUS WAS A CHRIST / MESSIAH TO ISRAEL, BY GODS OWN MOUTH IN ISAIAH 45.

IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT DIVINITY START YOUR OWN THREAD. I WAS TALKING ABOUT CHRISTS AND MESSIAHS. WHICH IS WAY LESS THAN DIVINE. CHRIST OR MESSIAH IS AN INSULT TO THE DIVINE. A CHRIST OR MESSIAH IS ALL HUMAN, DIVINE IS GODLIKE.

YOU PEOPLE SAW CANNON TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT FROM CHRIST OR MESSIAH,TO DIVINITY, AND YOU THOUGHT YOU'D CHIME IN THE BULLSHIT CHOIR. :loco:
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 12 Jan 2017, 10:15 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2017 9:09 pm wrote:
:die: :die: :die:

I'm sticking with Islamo-Christian tradition, juden.



Good, if jesus and the woman at the well were the only ones there when he said "i that speak to you and he", how did it get written down if they were the only 2 there and they didn't write it. Genius.
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 Yesterday, 1:02 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2017 9:24 am wrote:

if it's a hidden secret...how did you find out about it?



Its hidden because muslims don't talk about it, mostly because you can't reason with christians because they think they know it all.

Muslims try to reason with them, but they are way too proud to admit they don't know what they're talking about.

Christian leaders know the scriptures I talked about, but they twist and contort their doctrine with lies, so it stays a secret why christians and muslims are at odds.

The christian people should be aware of the lies they defend and believe. They are too lazy to read the bible, so they watch guys on tv who lie to them, so they learn lies. And religious based wars result.
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 Yesterday, 1:08 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

deezer shoove » 13 Jan 2017 9:16 am wrote:

publicly...? How does anyone today know that?

----- "WATCH OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT DECEIVED, for many will come in my name, claiming that I am Christ, that I am He, and claiming "the time is near", and they will deceive many. FOLLOW THEM NOT"! ----

That statement does not say he denies that he is Christ. It says beware of OTHERS making false claims.

You have confused me. :wave:



I never said he denied being christ, nor did he ever dny being a prophet. but he is more than that.

There is no record of him ever publicly saying he is christ or messiah, and there is a record of him ordering his disciples not to teach that.
You people distort my OP and try to make it look like i said he denied it, or i deny it. I don't. He just said that he is more than a prophet, more than a messiah, he said he is one with God, a God-man.
Then CP distorts it further by accusing me of questioning his divinity. Divine and messiah are 2 different things. one is human and one is godlike.
But far be it from you people to stay on topic or read a post and what it says. its like you all are dyslexic, or just mere liars.
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 Yesterday, 1:13 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

larryc12 » 13 Jan 2017 8:51 am wrote:

Why does it have to be this public declaration in the first place? Jesus was not a narcissist like Trump or Obama, ok?



He told his disciples not to teach that he was messiah/christ. Thats important since wars are fought in the name of jesus CHRIST.

Read the OP, and the scripture about those who come in his name saying he is christ.

Would you call a CEO a manager, a General a sargeant, a President a mayor? Why would you call a God-Man a mere christ or prophet?

The OPis true, and should be widely known, but is kept hidden because theres money in pimping jesus christ.
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 Yesterday, 1:15 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

larryc12 » 13 Jan 2017 8:44 am wrote:

You have not a single clue of what you babble. :loco: "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father", something you neglected with your loinfo post.



What does The Father have to do with you calling him a mere christ? A christ or messiah is human, The Father is divine.

Your loinfo post has zero to do with the contentof the OP. zero.
0

QJ/WINcouncilof13's Photo
Posted by QJ/WINcouncilof13
  681 Yesterday, 1:23 pm


Posts: 417
Separatist Separatist political affiliation
Politics: Separatist
Money: 680.60

GeorgeWashington » 13 Jan 2017 7:22 am wrote:

Maybe I missed your point. I understood you to be saying that Jesus was not the Messiah, is this correct?

Or are you saying that Jesus was the Messiah, but he didn't make public declarations for some reason or another?


He was a man, a rabbi, a christ, a prophet, and a God-Man - one with God, a God in the flesh. A mere christ is all human, such as king cyrus.
HE ordered his disciples not to tell people he was messiah, then he said the deceivers would come in his name saying he is messiah.

He is way more than that.

I DIDN'T MAKE UP THE SCRIPTURE I GAVE YOU IN THE OP. IT IS THERE FOR REAL. IN PLAIN ENGLISH. I DIDN'T WRITE IT, SO IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS EXISTENCE. IT SAYS WHAT IT SAYS.

HE NEVER PUBLICLY SAID HE WAS CHRIST, AND HE NEVER TAUGHT HIS DISCIPLES THAT HE WAS, AND HE TOLD THEM NOT TO TELL ANYONE AFTER GOD REVEALED TI TO THEM.

HE WAS MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE THAN A MERE CHRIST. HE WAS A GOD IN FLESH.

I'M NOT SAYING HE WASN'T CHRIST, BECAUSE HE WAS THAT TOO, AND A PROPHET, IM SAYING THAT HE WARNED THAT THE DECEIVERS WOULD COME IN HIS NAME SAYING HE IS CHRIST, AND THE TIME IS NEAR. FOLLOW THEM NOT.

WHY WOULD YOU DISTORT SCRIPTURE THAT I POSTED, THEN TRY TO SAY IM TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING.

READ THE FUCKING SCRIPTURE FOR WHAT IT IS AND DON'T BLAME ME FOR WHAT IT DOESN'T DAY.
0



Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic