True Hidden Secret about Muslims and Jesus

Started by QJ/WINcouncilof13

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

45 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,149 11 Jan 2017, 8:02 am

NeoConvict User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,148.79

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

“I and the Father are one.”

“Before Abraham was, I AM”

Jesus did indeed claim divinity, that is why he was crucified for blasphemy. Muslims believe that Jesus was rescued from the cross and taken to heaven without dying; that Jesus was a great but wholly human prophet who never claimed divinity. I think the record says differently.
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,149 11 Jan 2017, 8:36 am

NeoConvict User avatar

Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 7:08 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 7:02 am wrote:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

Jesus did indeed claim divinity, that is why he was crucified for blasphemy. Muslims believe that Jesus was rescued from the cross and taken to heaven without dying; that Jesus was a great but wholly human prophet who never claimed divinity. I think the record says differently.

Well if you believe that you must believe in karma . Karma is what yall

I believe the rain falls on the righteous and wicked alike. That no good deed goes unpunished. I think the exact opposite of karma is the rule of the land. Those who cheat often prosper over those who do not. We live in a fallen world.

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,149 11 Jan 2017, 2:45 pm

NeoConvict User avatar

QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 11 Jan 2017 12:59 pm wrote:
NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 7:02 am wrote:

WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE IGNORE THE TRUTH AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT?
I never said jesus didn't claim divinity. You can't even read my OP with comprehension, yet you attempt to instruct me about Islam.
You should be concerned that you lack the ability to read and comprehend the OP.
I'm not trying to have a scripture battle, I'm just explaining why muslims reject christians - with the plain english words of jesus.

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE DIVINE TO BE A CHRIST OR MESSIAH, JESUS WAS/IS THE REDEEMER OF MANKIND - A MUCH HIGHER TITLE.

GOD HIMSELF SAID THAT KING CYRUS THE GREAT OF PERSIA WAS THE MESSIAH OF ISRAEL IN ISAIAH 45. AND CYRUS WAS NOT DIVINE.

Muslims reject Christians because most churches teach the divinity of Jesus.

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,149 12 Jan 2017, 11:30 am

NeoConvict User avatar

charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2017 10:16 am wrote:

The history of all religions is really just a history of people in power attempting to influence the behavior of their subjects.

Superficially perhaps. I think God is similar to a human artist. He created a work He loved, interacted with it, decided to remain hands off for a while, tried entering the reality He created and died a willing sacrifice for the sins of His creation. Religion is certainly used to control the masses but the core is Gods relationship and interaction with mankind.

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,149 12 Jan 2017, 1:19 pm

NeoConvict User avatar

charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2017 11:10 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 12 Jan 2017 10:30 am wrote:
charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2017 10:16 am wrote:

The history of all religions is really just a history of people in power attempting to influence the behavior of their subjects.

Superficially perhaps. I think God is similar to a human artist. He created a work He loved, interacted with it, decided to remain hands off for a while, tried entering the reality He created and died a willing sacrifice for the sins of His creation. Religion is certainly used to control the masses but the core is Gods relationship and interaction with mankind.

why would a god be anything like a human artist? Humans are mortal. Human behavior is dictated by what humans lived and what humans died.

We are created in His image. Human artists create characters in their image, their fictions mirroring creation itself. We are no more God than Tom Sawyer is Mark Twain but we have some shared aspects. The desire and ability to create is one of them.

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum