Real Question For Trump Followers

Started by Invictus Rex

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
73 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 11 Jan 2017, 8:06 am


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

Log in or register to remove this ad..
How is Trump ever going to relate to the fact health care in this country is simply not affordable too most Citizens.


How is he going to relate to the fact you knocked uped blow job Betty drunk one night and you don't want this child, neither does she or god himself want the abomination coming into the world??? All he bangs is super models and not because of his looks or charm...





Do you think trump would walk down your street at night let alone some ghetto street to get a feel for your community??



How do you relate yourself to Donald trump??
























don't be coping each other's answers now children.
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

Racetex (RSIG)'s Photo
Posted by Racetex (RSIG)
  3,178 11 Jan 2017, 9:09 am

Racetex (RSIG)      
     

Posts: 3,218
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 3,178.38


HC was not unaffordable for mot Americans. 70+% were insured before this abortion hit.

Trump is a proven winner .
1

charles.thompson's Photo
Posted by charles.thompson
  1,389 11 Jan 2017, 9:14 am


Posts: 923
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 1,389.45

you cant relate to a fact. You relate to people who you feel you have something in common with.
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  18,707 11 Jan 2017, 9:24 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,045
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 18,707.00

Obama deliberately made affordable health insurance illegal. The net result is those in the insurance pools are sick, those choosing to pay the nominal fine are healthy. It was designed to destroy the private insurance industry and, had Hillary been elected, it would have finished the job.

Abortion as secondary birth control is infanticide.

Trump has done more to help minorities get ahead than Brown University. Neighborhoods will be safer when cops know they are not going to be demonized for doing their jobs.
0
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.




User avatar
Posted by Vegas
  3,872 11 Jan 2017, 2:03 pm

Vegas User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Posts: 11,395
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 3,871.55

Ovomitcare is not affordable you stupid fucking useless cunt.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,011 11 Jan 2017, 2:17 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,288
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,010.91



Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 7:06 am wrote:
How is Trump ever going to relate to the fact health care in this country is simply not affordable too most Citizens.

The same way Obama and the rest of the millionaires in DC can relate.


Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 7:06 am wrote:
How is he going to relate to the fact you knocked uped blow job Betty drunk one night and you don't want this child, neither does she or god himself want the abomination coming into the world??? All he bangs is super models and not because of his looks or charm...

Why would he NEED to relate to your irresponsible choices?

Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 7:06 am wrote:
Do you think trump would walk down your street at night let alone some ghetto street to get a feel for your community??

Yea, just like Obama.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 11 Jan 2017, 9:13 pm


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

Vegas » 11 Jan 2017 1:03 pm wrote:
Ovomitcare is not affordable you stupid fucking useless cunt.

Whining.? Who The fuck brought up uncle Tom?

Ah I see.. you got Obama dick on your brain. When nobody is talking about that limp wristed bitch you gotta bring him up. Put that mouse in that room like you actually said something without actually saying anything....
0

Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 11 Jan 2017, 9:18 pm


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

golfboy » 11 Jan 2017 1:17 pm wrote:
[/size]The same way Obama and the rest of the millionaires in DC can relate.
Half a point , rest of those asses weren't born with plantium spoons..

Why would he NEED to relate to your irresponsible choices?


You know jack shit about me son, fact most people between the 20k-45k annual salary have insurance through work if they have it at all. Try again young nigga.


[/size]Yea, just like Obama.


Nobody said shit about Obama,


We all know we'd slap the shit out of trump the first time he said I know more than anybody in your house.
0

Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 11 Jan 2017, 9:21 pm


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 8:24 am wrote:
Obama deliberately made affordable health insurance illegal. The net result is those in the insurance pools are sick, those choosing to pay the nominal fine are healthy. It was designed to destroy the private insurance industry and, had Hillary been elected, it would have finished the job.

Abortion as secondary birth control is infanticide.

Trump has done more to help minorities get ahead than Brown University. Neighborhoods will be safer when cops know they are not going to be demonized for doing their jobs.

A true scholar here folks listen to this man.
Even the parts he is wrong he still came at it..


Private rates have soared have they not..??

Neighbor hoods are not t going to be safer with poverty on the rise.
Hate to tell you son..
0

User avatar
Posted by Vegas
  3,872 11 Jan 2017, 10:27 pm

Vegas User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Posts: 11,395
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 3,871.55

Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 8:13 pm wrote:
Whining.? Who The fuck brought up uncle Tom?

Ah I see.. you got Obama dick on your brain. When nobody is talking about that limp wristed bitch you gotta bring him up. Put that mouse in that room like you actually said something without actually saying anything....


Geezzeee Cannon, how many fucking soks do you have?
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  18,185 11 Jan 2017, 10:34 pm

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 13,624
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 18,185.06

It is CANNON! :rofl: :clap: :LOL:
0

At some point in the last 20 years, the left has moved to the center, and the right has moved into a mental institution-B. Maher

Image

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  12,708 11 Jan 2017, 10:48 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,011
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 12,707.86

Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 7:06 am wrote:
How is Trump ever going to relate to the fact health care in this country is simply not affordable too most Citizens.

How is he going to relate to the fact you knocked uped blow job Betty drunk one night and you don't want this child, neither does she or god himself want the abomination coming into the world??? All he bangs is super models and not because of his looks or charm...

Do you think trump would walk down your street at night let alone some ghetto street to get a feel for your community??

How do you relate yourself to Donald trump??

don't be coping each other's answers now children.

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
Liberal idiocy!!!
:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  17,599 11 Jan 2017, 11:20 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 58,612
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 17,599.45



Vegas » 11 Jan 2017 9:27 pm wrote:

Geezzeee Cannon, how many fucking soks do you have?
That's southern indep, nigger.

But since you ask, back in the box, bitch. :ninja:
0
Every line you make, someone you love will stand in

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent, and then, a value statement

When your map disputes the territory, your map - not the territory - is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out

Incompetence and dishonesty are one beast
Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me



User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  6,443 12 Jan 2017, 12:17 am

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 15,516
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 6,443.20



Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 7:06 am wrote:
How is Trump ever going to relate to the fact health care in this country is simply not affordable too most Citizens.

How is he going to relate to the fact you knocked uped blow job Betty drunk one night and you don't want this child, neither does she or god himself want the abomination coming into the world??? All he bangs is super models and not because of his looks or charm...

Do you think trump would walk down your street at night let alone some ghetto street to get a feel for your community??


How do you relate yourself to Donald trump??


don't be coping each other's answers now children.


So let me get this straight.........you want someone who can "relate to" losers running the country
0
"It's true. The Russians may have rigged the election by showing that the Democrats definitely rigged the election."~~Rob Schneider

“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. ~~ Will Rogers

Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 12 Jan 2017, 12:23 am


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 10:20 pm wrote:
That's southern indep, nigger.

But since you ask, back in the box, bitch. :ninja:

Snitches get stitches


lol
0

Invictus Rex's Photo
Posted by Invictus Rex
  81 12 Jan 2017, 12:24 am


Posts: 58
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 81.48

Vegas » 11 Jan 2017 9:27 pm wrote:

Geezzeee Cannon, how many fucking soks do you have?

My new handle
0

User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  6,443 12 Jan 2017, 12:37 am

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 15,516
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 6,443.20





Southern Independent wasn't gay enough? :rofl: :die:
0
"It's true. The Russians may have rigged the election by showing that the Democrats definitely rigged the election."~~Rob Schneider

“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. ~~ Will Rogers

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  12,490 12 Jan 2017, 8:07 am

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 24,375
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 12,490.38



Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 7:06 am wrote:
How is Trump ever going to relate to the fact health care in this country is simply not affordable too most Citizens.

How is he going to relate to the fact you knocked uped blow job Betty drunk one night and you don't want this child, neither does she or god himself want the abomination coming into the world??? All he bangs is super models and not because of his looks or charm...

Do you think trump would walk down your street at night let alone some ghetto street to get a feel for your community??


How do you relate yourself to Donald trump??


don't be coping each other's answers now children.


How do you relate to the fact that prior to the ACA approximately 80% of americans had insurance and 90% of those were happy with it?

How do you relate to the fact that abortion is an issue for less than half the population and that there are private organizations that perform abortions? Where within those organizations their non abortion activities were already publicly funded?

How do you relate to the fact that prior to the ACA BC in all forms was accessible to many, and in many cases free of charge? Added to that why do I have to subsidize the sex lives of others when all of these products were already available?
0
An example of left wing arrogance:

onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote.

Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.



Image

peepee's Photo
Posted by peepee
  795 12 Jan 2017, 8:12 am

peepee    
   

Posts: 627
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 795.23

neocon asserts: 'Abortion as secondary birth control is infanticide.'

...more importantly, what goes on in someone else's womb is none of your f@cking business, radio-republican...
0

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  12,490 12 Jan 2017, 8:19 am

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 24,375
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 12,490.38




peepee » 12 Jan 2017 7:12 am wrote:
neocon asserts: 'Abortion as secondary birth control is infanticide.'

...more importantly, what goes on in someone else's womb is none of your f@cking business, radio-republican...


I am perfectly fine with that. Always have been. The problem is now when you want us to subsidize the sex life of others you are inviting me into the bedroom. When tax policy is set to use public funding to pay for those services your argument is null and void.
1
An example of left wing arrogance:

onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote.

Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.



Image


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic