Trump given UNVERIFIED reports that Russia had damaging details about him.

Started by Misty

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
697 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 11 Jan 2017, 9:40 am

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Log in or register to remove this ad..
crimsongulf » 10 Jan 2017 7:40 pm wrote:
bingster » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:

That's no surprise. i read, all along, that they hacked both sides of our political spectrum but only aired the dirt on the Dems...


Sup binky, get over the butthurt enough to post again?

Good for you.


Only to get butt hurt again.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 11 Jan 2017, 10:04 am

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.


Image

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-c ... SKBN14U2QZ


Although this is being reported as a hoax let's assume what has been reported is true. If so, since it is public, that releases the hold that Putin would have him.

Just sayin'...
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 11 Jan 2017, 10:25 am

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 9:17 am wrote:
Termin8tor » 11 Jan 2017 8:19 am wrote:

Can anyone spell I-R-O-N-Y? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CNN was infamous for hiding Clinton felonies and impeachable acts, the absence of which was sanitized Fake News.
In the Gulf War, Wolf Blitzer mollified us with the phrase, "Nintendo-like precision." They were BORN bullshitting Murka.


Now it should be PlayStation like precision.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 12 Jan 2017, 7:18 am

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Misty » 12 Jan 2017 12:07 am wrote:
Today at his press conference Trump said:

"I think it’s a disgrace that information that was false and fake and never happened got released to the public.
That’s something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do."

He didn't say that when people on his campaign, even some that will now be part of his administration were Tweeting false and fake information about his opponent.

He himself was very happy to push the FAKE news story put out by his friend David Pecker who owns the National Enquirer, that Ted Cruz's father was involved in the assassination of JFK.

Now that the false and fake info is about him, he's crying.

Like I said in my OP, Karma is a bitch.

Image


You have a good point. This story though was part of a national intelligence report. It has bigger implications.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 12:22 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69




Whether he was briefed or not is not an issue for me. The issue is whether or not the contents of the report are true.

Appears they are not.

Non issue.
1
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 12:46 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Misty » 15 Jan 2017 11:32 am wrote:
Right, but no news outlet reported that they were true.
Not even Buzzfeed who published the full 35 page memo.


Then it is a non issue.

More important issues facing this country than whether or nut trump was personally briefed on information that is turning out to be fabricated.

I am more interested in his policies, which we never allowed to discuss. Same went for Obama. The left loves to frame the debate. They would rather claim everyone is racists, or fabricate non issues, to hide the pros and cons of debate. Hell, the left rarely discussed issues during the election cycle.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 1:21 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Misty » 15 Jan 2017 12:07 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 11:46 am wrote:
Misty » 15 Jan 2017 11:32 am wrote:
Right, but no news outlet reported that they were true.
Not even Buzzfeed who published the full 35 page memo.
Then it is a non issue.
More important issues facing this country than whether or nut trump was personally briefed on information that is turning out to be fabricated.

As far as I know, no one has actually said that they were fabricated either.
Just that they haven't been able to verify them.

Huey » 15 Jan 2017 11:46 am wrote:
I am more interested in his policies, which we never allowed to discuss. Same went for Obama. The left loves to frame the debate. They would rather claim everyone is racists, or fabricate non issues, to hide the pros and cons of debate. Hell, the left rarely discussed issues during the election cycle.

Who is stopping you from discussing his policies?
I'm not even sure what his policies are, since he seems to keep changing them, and we are told not to take what he says literally.

Trump was the champion of deflecting from the issues during the campaign.
Most of the distractions came from him when he said something controversial or crazy.

And when it comes to fabricating non issues, you might want check out all of the FAKE issues that were promoted here.

I just posted two examples in my last post.


I disagree. The left was the champion of discussing dick and hand size, false allegations of gropin, etc. I personally posted many of his policies that I agreed and disagreed with. His energy policy, his immigration plans, his tariff plans are all out there for people to see. No ma'am, he did create the distractions.

His energy plans are available. Probably why Obama federalize 600 million acres in Utah against the will of those people. No discussion of that.

His tariff plans are readily available.

His stance on sanctuary cities is readily available.
there have been confirmation hearings all week, to include AG.

Yet we are treated to over the top discussions on unconfirmed reports of golden showers.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 1:35 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



So then you know he is pretty much saying he is going to rollback Obama/progressive energy policy.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor ... 46d9c818aa

Is this why Obama did this:

http://www.theroot.com/obama-designates ... 1791134136

Or you know he supports withdrawing federal funds for Santuary Cities, right?
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 1:52 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 12:45 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 11:46 am wrote:

Then it is a non issue.

More important issues facing this country than whether or nut trump was personally briefed on information that is turning out to be fabricated.

I am more interested in his policies, which we never allowed to discuss. Same went for Obama. The left loves to frame the debate. They would rather claim everyone is racists, or fabricate non issues, to hide the pros and cons of debate. Hell, the left rarely discussed issues during the election cycle.
Everyone loves to frame the debate - the right are past masters at it. "You're with us or you're with the tourists."

"Can't question the war until it's over (and it's never over)."

If you want to discuss the issues, go ahead.

Here, I'll start your list for you.

1.

GO!


Yeah, but.


This is 2017, daddyo. Here is a more update compilation of issues:

Do you wish to have choice in how you spend money on cars, energy, insurance, education, where to move your business, etc?

Do you want your state to decide what to do with the land contained within your state borders?

Now we can go.

Or discuss golden showers.


Ps. Misty, here is an example of my point.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 1:53 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 12:49 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 12:21 pm wrote:
I disagree. The left was the champion of discussing dick and hand size, false allegations of gropin, etc.
The man admitted on tape he was a groper - calling one of his alleged victims a liar, when you were not there, makes you a cad by definition. I guess the women who accused slick willy are also liars, because you're a fair and balanced kinda guy - right?

Huey » 15 Jan 2017 12:21 pm wrote:
I personally posted many of his policies that I agreed and disagreed with. His energy policy, his immigration plans, his tariff plans are all out there for people to see. No ma'am, he didn't create the distractions.

His energy plans are available. Probably why Obama federalize 600 million acres in Utah against the will of those people. No discussion of that.

His tariff plans are readily available.

His stance on sanctuary cities is readily available.
there have been confirmation hearings all week, to include AG.

Yet we are treated to over the top discussions on unconfirmed reports of golden showers.
Stop pissing and moaning.


Another example misty.

Keep em coming.......
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 2:02 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 12:58 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 12:35 pm wrote:
So then you know he is pretty much saying he is going to rollback Obama/progressive energy policy.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor ... 46d9c818aa

Is this why Obama did this:

http://www.theroot.com/obama-designates ... 1791134136

Or you know he supports withdrawing federal funds for Santuary Cities, right?
On balance, I'm delighted with tRump's energy policies, and I consider oBama's over-reach despicable.

My one reservation is increasing access to federal lands. Currently, moms and pops are getting to share the wealth, because of oBama's policies - and our federal reserves are not being ransacked.

The production companies have not gone out of business paying market value instead of getting to set the price themselves with their pet regulators. oBama put the pet regulators' game on the back burner, and I loved every minute of that.

But this fly in the ointment, on balance, does not change my opinion that tRump's direction on energy is better than oBama's.


When the fed gov owns and controls so much land, like the majority of land in three states, there is a problem.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 2:04 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 1:00 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 12:53 pm wrote:
Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 12:49 pm wrote:
The man admitted on tape he was a groper - calling one of his alleged victims a liar, when you were not there, makes you a cad by definition. I guess the women who accused slick willy are also liars, because you're a fair and balanced kinda guy - right?

Another example misty.
Another non-answer, Misty - you must have him on the ropes.



And the verified charges and reports of him groping women are where, exactly? I guess you have never lived in a barracks or been in a locker room in a male dominated environment.


But hey, so much more important than policy.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 2:06 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 1:02 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 12:52 pm wrote:

Yeah, but.

This is 2017, daddyo. Here is a more update compilation of issues:

Do you wish to have choice in how you spend money on cars, energy, insurance, education, where to move your business, etc?

Do you want your state to decide what to do with the land contained within your state borders?

Now we can go.

Or discuss golden showers.

Ps. Misty, here is an example of my point.
It's also an example of my point.

You're all for trampling states' rights to regulate insurance within their borders, and then all for preserving states' rights to decide how to manage land within their borders.

You're an issues guy, not a principles guy. A partisan, not a statesman.


Now the old parrot is creating stances for me. Where exactly am I for trampling states rights when it comes to insurance? Don't conflate the true democratic process that occurs at the state level with the constitutionally enumerate powers of the federal government.

You are troll, not an educated poster.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 2:07 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 1:06 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 1:04 pm wrote:
And the verified charges and reports of him groping women are where, exactly?
Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks

Verified. Get it yet? His admission on tape is verification.

Study on it. The sun will break through the clouds, Mensa.

Huey » 15 Jan 2017 1:04 pm wrote:
I guess you have never lived in a barracks or been in a locker room in a male dominated environment.

But hey, so much more important than policy.
I've seen how you people behave in rest areas - and that IS an issue, for me, citizen. :ninja:



Those are words. Where are the actions? You may not like the language, but all you got is locker room talk.

So all these charges are where?
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 2:10 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 1:09 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 1:07 pm wrote:

Those are words. Where are the actions? You may not like the language, but all you got is locker room talk.

So all these charges are where?
"I grab them by the pussy" verifies that - according to the expert witness on tRump's behaviors - he (get ready for it) "grabs them by the pussy."

Verified.

Duh.



Oops, you forgot the part where he says they let him do it. It is not illegal if they let you do it.

Non issue.

Maybe you prefer the golden shower.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 2:26 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 1:24 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 1:10 pm wrote:

Oops, you forgot the part where he says they let him do it. It is not illegal if they let you do it.

Non issue.

Maybe you prefer the golden shower.
Define "let him do it."

He did it - no contract. They didn't... what? Call the police on donald trump? Complain about it in their diary?

When I LET a room in my house, I put it on Craigs list. When I LET an agent list my property for sale, I sign a contract.

"LETTING" implies an action, some form of consent BEFORE the grope. Please describe what you mean when you say they "let" him do it.

Your claim implies that they took some action of consent, or failed to take some action which implied it. Help me understand what actions on their part would have prevented tRump from doing it, or what actions on their part implied consent.

WITHOUT using "let" in order to define "let."


Well, your case is that Trump said he did. He also said THEY LET HIM DO IT. so, using your logic any man that has had consensual sex AND touched the pussy is a grower.

You have NOT PROVEN using Trumps words that his alleged groping was of the illegal sort.

Your claim implies it was illegal. Try harder.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 2:33 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 1:29 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 12:52 pm wrote:
bla bla... choice ... insurance,

Do you want your state to decide
I want my state to decide ALWAYS - not just sometimes.

You want my state to decide sometimes - not ALWAYS.

I am a states rights guy - a principles guy.

You are an issues guy - a partisan guy.

Deal with it, bitch. I'm not MAKING you stand where you stand - at least stand there like a fucking man instead of stomping your feet and demanding I pretend you are something you are not.


Huey » 15 Jan 2017 12:52 pm wrote:
Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 12:45 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 11:46 am wrote:

Then it is a non issue.

More important issues facing this country than whether or nut trump was personally briefed on information that is turning out to be fabricated.

I am more interested in his policies, which we never allowed to discuss. Same went for Obama. The left loves to frame the debate. They would rather claim everyone is racists, or fabricate non issues, to hide the pros and cons of debate. Hell, the left rarely discussed issues during the election cycle.
Everyone loves to frame the debate - the right are past masters at it. "You're with us or you're with the tourists."

"Can't question the war until it's over (and it's never over)."

If you want to discuss the issues, go ahead.

Here, I'll start your list for you.

1.

GO!


Yeah, but.

This is 2017, daddyo. Here is a more update compilation of issues:

Do you wish to have choice in how you spend money on cars, energy, insurance, education, where to move your business, etc?

Do you want your state to decide what to do with the land contained within your state borders?

Now we can go.

Or discuss golden showers.

Ps. Misty, here is an example of my point.



Again the old guy deflects by creating my argument to defend for me. Sorry, fucker, I am not playing your alinsky game.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 2:34 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 1:31 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 1:26 pm wrote:

Well, your case is that Trump said he did. He also said THEY LET HIM DO IT. so, using your logic any man that has had consensual sex AND touched the pussy is a grower.

You have NOT PROVEN using Trumps words that his alleged groping was of the illegal sort.

Your claim implies it was illegal. Try harder.
You parse like an SJW.

You said the groping claims are unverified. I showed you the guy verifying he does it - and you wanna keep jacking your jaw like a girl? And moving the goal posts to "illegal sort" like golfboy?

I challenged you to define let, without using let - and you couldn't even manage THAT.

La-hoo-zer.


You have shown that he does with consent. Not unlike the rest of us. It is your job to prove the implication that he did not do it with consent. You leave out the part where he says they let him do it.

Again, non issues.

This is your argument. You offered up his own words. I threw them back at you.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 2:43 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 1:41 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 1:34 pm wrote:
You have shown that he does with consent. Not unlike the rest of us. It is your job to prove the implication that he did not do it with consent. You leave out the part where he says they let him do it.
Here ya go, AGAIN, retard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks&t=3s

He admits he does it with no previous consent, then brags they "let" him.

Define "let" without using "let" in the definition. Then show us what these women DID, or DID NOT, do, in order to signify "consent."


Sorry, no, he didn't.

Try harder.

This is your argument. It isn't up to you to prove it was not consensual, contrary to his words.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,841 15 Jan 2017, 2:45 pm

Huey User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,389
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,840.69



Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 1:42 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 1:33 pm wrote:
Again the old guy deflects by creating my argument to defend for me. Sorry, fucker, I am not playing your alinsky game.
You may be seated, weakling.


Huey » 15 Jan 2017 1:33 pm wrote:
Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 1:29 pm wrote:
Huey » 15 Jan 2017 12:52 pm wrote:
bla bla... choice ... insurance,

Do you want your state to decide
I want my state to decide ALWAYS - not just sometimes.

You want my state to decide sometimes - not ALWAYS.

I am a states rights guy - a principles guy.

You are an issues guy - a partisan guy.

Deal with it, bitch. I'm not MAKING you stand where you stand - at least stand there like a fucking man instead of stomping your feet and demanding I pretend you are something you are not.


Huey » 15 Jan 2017 12:52 pm wrote:
Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2017 12:45 pm wrote:
Everyone loves to frame the debate - the right are past masters at it. "You're with us or you're with the tourists."

"Can't question the war until it's over (and it's never over)."

If you want to discuss the issues, go ahead.

Here, I'll start your list for you.

1.

GO!


Yeah, but.

This is 2017, daddyo. Here is a more update compilation of issues:

Do you wish to have choice in how you spend money on cars, energy, insurance, education, where to move your business, etc?

Do you want your state to decide what to do with the land contained within your state borders?

Now we can go.

Or discuss golden showers.

Ps. Misty, here is an example of my point.


Again the old guy deflects by creating my argument to defend for me. Sorry, fucker, I am not playing your alinsky game.




Aw, the old guy can't handle it when people reject his games. I am not going to argue points I never made just because you find your ass in a crack concerning a discussion.

Now stay on point or take a fucking nap.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests

Who has visited this topic