How many States have you lived in?

Started by Inglorious Bastards

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
38 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,231 11 Jan 2017, 2:23 am

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 34,231.32

A Farewell to Arms » 09 Jan 2017 9:09 pm wrote:
i mean actually had a drivers license for that state...not shacking up for a month......not in college either

basically where you started your real adult life

who has lived the most places as a kid??

me???..only one.......i could never leave.....born, lived, and will die here...however...i think these are our last jan and febs here.......i like december and march...but at this point..want to live 80 degrees for jan and feb

Missouri and Illinois. Born in Cali but they kicked me out when I was 6. :LOL:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

Posted by bigsky
  1,327 11 Jan 2017, 5:41 am

bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,326.60

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 12:58 am wrote:
Greenie for "sheboigan."

You're catching on to comedy, son. You probably threw her on her back in Pontiac, gave it to her good in Hollywood, and fed her the snake this side of Salt Lake. If I know you, ya treated her like a whore in Baltimore, made her screech in Virginia Beach, and rode her like a jockey up in Milwaukee.

I CERTAINLY made her day in San Jose, put her in the saddle up in Seattle, and gave her the meat right here in Saint Pete.

Huey's mom is quite a gal. :wub:

Lovely lady
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by golfboy
  48,012 11 Jan 2017, 8:27 am

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter

Money: 48,011.85

i mean actually had a drivers license for that state...not shacking up for a month......not in college either

basically where you started your real adult life

who has lived the most places as a kid??

me???..only one.......i could never leave.....born, lived, and will die here...however...i think these are our last jan and febs here.......i like december and march...but at this point..want to live 80 degrees for jan and feb

3. San Diego, CA.
Naperville, IL
Boise, ID
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

Inglorious Bastards's Photo
Posted by Inglorious Bastards
  16 11 Jan 2017, 8:34 am

Inglorious Bastards Watercooler Demigod
Watercooler Demigod

Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 16.24

golfboy » 11 Jan 2017 7:27 am wrote:

3. San Diego, CA.
Naperville, IL
Boise, ID

iloved san diego when i was there....stayed at del cornado

there is a public course near the hotel...you would never know it was just a public course...the place was manicured to the hilt
....so don't be afraid of the future unknown...for i'm at your side;you are never alone

Posted by golfboy
  48,012 11 Jan 2017, 8:39 am

A Farewell to Arms » 11 Jan 2017 7:34 am wrote:
golfboy » 11 Jan 2017 7:27 am wrote:

3. San Diego, CA.
Naperville, IL
Boise, ID

iloved san diego when i was there....stayed at del cornado

there is a public course near the hotel...you would never know it was just a public course...the place was manicured to the hilt

Wife and I had our wedding reception at the hotel del... it was great.

Great story about that golf course (kind of)... a good friend of mine used to play there 3 or 4 times a week... one day after playing he was driving home over the bridge and a car stopped near the middle of the bridge and the driver got out. My friend (a doctor) thought... oh crap, a jumper...

So he accelerates to the guys car, slams on the brakes skidding to a stop, and starts to jump out of his car to try to stop the guy.
Instead, the guy opened the trunk, pulled out his golf bag complete with clubs, and threw them over the side.
Pretty stupid really because there are always boats going under that bridge... but still funny.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,504 11 Jan 2017, 10:05 am

larryc12       

Money: 14,504.06

Redrock » 10 Jan 2017 12:56 pm wrote:
I wouldn't know. My parents moved away when I was less than a year old so I don't remember any of it. I do still have some kin there and I know what I've read about it. When I was in the Air Force I was stationed in Rantoul, Ill. Not too far away from Pontiac. Most all of central Illinois is good people, or it was when I lived there 40 years ago.

I lived in Pontiac for a few years. Small, sleepy town America, unassuming people, ma and pa stores (have no idea what all they have there now), little to no crime. But the leftist elitists would call that "Hicksville". Typical downstate Illinois town ruled by Chicago politics whether they like it or not. I also lived in Michigan for a few years and Pontiac, Mi went to the dogs quickly.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  20,516 11 Jan 2017, 10:21 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 20,515.69

golfboy » 11 Jan 2017 7:39 am wrote:

Great story about that golf course (kind of)... a good friend of mine used to play there 3 or 4 times a week... one day after playing he was driving home over the bridge and a car stopped near the middle of the bridge and the driver got out. My friend (a doctor) thought... oh crap, a jumper...

So he accelerates to the guys car, slams on the brakes skidding to a stop, and starts to jump out of his car to try to stop the guy.
Instead, the guy opened the trunk, pulled out his golf bag complete with clubs, and threw them over the side.
Pretty stupid really because there are always boats going under that bridge... but still funny.
Golf is a cruel mistress who often makes damn fools of the men who love her.
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out

Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me

Posted by golfboy
  48,012 11 Jan 2017, 11:46 am

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 9:21 am wrote:

Isn't THAT the truth!

16 11 Jan 2017, 3:09 pm

Watercooler Demigod

lol....what was the name of that course??...probably 15 or 20 yrs....i still remember the 3's were nice looking holes with a nice shot to me eye

i played at a niklaus course there also...is there a course around there called Northbay or other...i know i played a niklaus layout in sandiego.nice course...but niklaus goes wildover them damned long assed waste bunkers...uggghhh
....so don't be afraid of the future unknown...for i'm at your side;you are never alone

Posted by nuckin futz
  19,378 11 Jan 2017, 3:24 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 19,377.92

Old golfer never die! They just lose their balls! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people

Posted by golfboy
  48,012 11 Jan 2017, 3:33 pm

A Farewell to Arms » 11 Jan 2017 2:09 pm wrote:

lol....what was the name of that course??...probably 15 or 20 yrs....i still remember the 3's were nice looking holes with a nice shot to me eye

i played at a niklaus course there also...is there a course around there called Northbay or other...i know i played a niklaus layout in sandiego.nice course...but niklaus goes wildover them damned long assed waste bunkers...uggghhh

It's called Coronado Municipal Golf course.

Not sure about a course called North Bay, never heard of that. There is Pelican Bay a little north in Orange County.
If you ever go to Vegas, play Bears Best. It's a collection of Nicolaus' favorite holes from courses he has designed, all put together in one course.
A couple holes have sandtraps made from slag from copper mines instead of sand. It's black, and looks like a course sand, but it's VERY firm... ball will bounce on it, but when you hit the ball it feels like a fluffy greenside sand bunker shot. Because it's so firm, you NEVER get a buried lie. It's really weird stuff.

Posted by crimsongulf
  24,834 11 Jan 2017, 8:26 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 24,833.61

nuckin futz » 11 Jan 2017 2:24 pm wrote:

Old golfer never die! They just lose their balls! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Old truckers never die. they just get a new Peterbuilt.

16 11 Jan 2017, 8:39 pm

Watercooler Demigod

son......hitting the ball should be the last thing you worry about

walking in that sunshine...with the wind blowing your hair...the sunlight on your face... the crystal blue lakes and ponds...the squirrels scampering about...that is what golf is about

i have never felt better or more at peace when i'm on the course

i've said it many times here...i wanna die on the golf course

16 11 Jan 2017, 8:45 pm

Watercooler Demigod

golfboy » 11 Jan 2017 2:33 pm wrote:

Not sure about a course called North Bay, never heard of that. There is Pelican Bay a little north in Orange County.
If you ever go to Vegas, play Bears Best. It's a collection of Nicolaus' favorite holes from courses he has designed, all put together in one course.
A couple holes have sandtraps made from slag from copper mines instead of sand. It's black, and looks like a course sand, but it's VERY firm... ball will bounce on it, but when you hit the ball it feels like a fluffy greenside sand bunker shot. Because it's so firm, you NEVER get a buried lie. It's really weird stuff.

pelican bay!!...i knew it was a bay in there

the bellhop was a golfer and suggested these 2 courses...i remember that municipal course was very inexpensive for an A1 links...especially in hi rent san diego

Posted by Cannonpointer
  20,516 11 Jan 2017, 8:46 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 20,515.69

A Farewell to Arms » 11 Jan 2017 7:39 pm wrote:

son......hitting the ball should be the last thing you worry about

walking in that sunshine...with the wind blowing your hair...the sunlight on your face... the crystal blue lakes and ponds...the squirrels scampering about...that is what golf is about

i have never felt better or more at peace when i'm on the course

i've said it many times here...i wanna die on the golf course
I agree entirely.
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out

Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me

Posted by bigsky
  1,327 11 Jan 2017, 8:48 pm

bigsky User avatar

Money: 1,326.60

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 7:46 pm wrote:
I agree entirely.

Wrong guy
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by Misty
  21,429 11 Jan 2017, 8:51 pm

Misty User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 21,428.81

How many States have you lived in?

“She was warned. She was given an explanation.
Nevertheless, she persisted.”

Posted by crimsongulf
  24,834 11 Jan 2017, 8:54 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 24,833.61

Florida

Alabama

Ohio

Texas

Louisiana

Posted by golfboy
  48,012 11 Jan 2017, 9:18 pm

A Farewell to Arms » 11 Jan 2017 7:45 pm wrote:
golfboy » 11 Jan 2017 2:33 pm wrote:

pelican bay!!...i knew it was a bay in there

the bellhop was a golfer and suggested these 2 courses...i remember that municipal course was very inexpensive for an A1 links...especially in hi rent san diego

Yea Coronado Muni is VERY cheap to play, relative to other courses.
Now if you want to play Torrey Pines, that's a different story... you're going to be out $300+ to play up there, but if you're a hardcore golfer, you need to play it. The South course there is the more desirable and longer to play. The North Course was just renovated for the upcoming Farmers Tournament in a few weeks. That North course has a couple of the prettiest holes in all of golf, looking over the cliffs to La Jolla.

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum