Hows Benghazi Trey coming along?

Started by TonySplacci

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

18 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

TonySplacci's Photo
Posted by TonySplacci
  14,147 20 Apr 2017, 3:36 pm

TonySplacci       
      

Posts: 14,568
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 14,146.52

Log in or register to remove this ad..
I see Haglary is still chillin it.

Trump said she was gonna be checkin into the handcuff hotel?
0
Image
Log in or register to remove this ad..

Racetex (RSIG)'s Photo
Posted by Racetex (RSIG)
  3,157 20 Apr 2017, 3:43 pm

Racetex (RSIG)      
     

Posts: 3,591
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 3,157.37

LouCabrazi » 20 Apr 2017 3:36 pm wrote:
I see Haglary is still chillin it.

Trump said she was gonna be checkin into the handcuff hotel?


Not as the POTUS. I would say it went well.
0

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,114 20 Apr 2017, 6:11 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,226
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,114.03

Benghazi served it's purpose....just look at the House, Senate, Presidency, governorship and legislatures all over America....not too many socialist progressive communist liberals in office anymore. Better come up with another new name to hide behind
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  21,305 20 Apr 2017, 6:52 pm

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,519
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 21,305.38

nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 6:11 pm wrote:
Benghazi served it's purpose....just look at the House, Senate, Presidency, governorship and legislatures all over America....not too many socialist progressive communist liberals in office anymore. Better come up with another new name to hide behind


Socialist Communist Progressive liberal.......how can anyone be all four of those?

Only in neffy's confused world! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
0

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,
Image

TonySplacci's Photo
Posted by TonySplacci
  14,147 20 Apr 2017, 6:58 pm

TonySplacci       
      

Posts: 14,568
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 14,146.52

Chaffetz is quitting.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,114 20 Apr 2017, 7:00 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,226
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,114.03

nuckin futz » 20 Apr 2017 6:52 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 6:11 pm wrote:
Benghazi served it's purpose....just look at the House, Senate, Presidency, governorship and legislatures all over America....not too many socialist progressive communist liberals in office anymore. Better come up with another new name to hide behind


Socialist Communist Progressive liberal.......how can anyone be all four of those?

Only in neffy's confused world! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:



it just depends on how ashamed of the label they are currently using....they are all one and the same...actually they are all communists
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  21,305 20 Apr 2017, 7:14 pm

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,519
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 21,305.38

nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 7:00 pm wrote:

it just depends on how ashamed of the label they are currently using....they are all one and the same...actually they are all communists


You are trapped in a world of labels and black-white thinking!

So anyone who doesn't think just like you is a Commie! WOW! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
0

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,
Image

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  857 20 Apr 2017, 7:16 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 19,911
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 857.07



I prey I live long enough to see cunt lips and her shit stain dead
0
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...
USA...BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPIONS!!!!!

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,114 20 Apr 2017, 7:29 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,226
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,114.03

nuckin futz » 20 Apr 2017 7:14 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 7:00 pm wrote:

it just depends on how ashamed of the label they are currently using....they are all one and the same...actually they are all communists


You are trapped in a world of labels and black-white thinking!

So anyone who doesn't think just like you is a Commie! WOW! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:



Coming from someone that voted for the first clean articulate black guy he'd ever seen just because you didn't want the neighbors to think you were racist I'll take what you said with a rain of salt.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  21,305 20 Apr 2017, 8:26 pm

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,519
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 21,305.38

nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 7:29 pm wrote:

Coming from someone that voted for the first clean articulate black guy he'd ever seen just because you didn't want the neighbors to think you were racist I'll take what you said with a rain of salt.


hahahahah! You don't know who I voted for, so don't pretend that you do! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're a real trip. Neffy! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
0

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,
Image

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,114 21 Apr 2017, 6:16 am

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,226
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,114.03

nuckin futz » 20 Apr 2017 8:26 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 7:29 pm wrote:

Coming from someone that voted for the first clean articulate black guy he'd ever seen just because you didn't want the neighbors to think you were racist I'll take what you said with a rain of salt.


hahahahah! You don't know who I voted for, so don't pretend that you do! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're a real trip. Neffy! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:



Hope and change dude....I guess you are dealing with the shame now
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  11,833 21 Apr 2017, 6:39 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 32,158
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 11,833.21



LouCabrazi » 20 Apr 2017 6:58 pm wrote:
Chaffetz is quitting.



He isn't quitting. He isn't running again. He seems to be living by his words. He has always said public office should be for a limited time.
0
Alejandro Villanueva Former Ranger/Steeler Guard
“I don’t know if the most effective way is to sit down during the national anthem with a country that’s providing you freedom, providing you $16 million a year … when there are black minorities that are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan for less than $20,000 a year,” Villanueva said of the anthem protests

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  21,305 21 Apr 2017, 9:00 am

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,519
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 21,305.38

nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:16 am wrote:

Hope and change dude....I guess you are dealing with the shame now


You are the "Shame WOW!" dude! :LOL:
0

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,
Image

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,461 21 Apr 2017, 9:06 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 19,592
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,460.90

LouCabrazi » 20 Apr 2017 3:36 pm wrote:
I see Haglary is still chillin it.

Trump said she was gonna be checkin into the handcuff hotel?


"Hows Benghazi Trey coming along?"


ie: See election 2016

Hillary and her party are collapsing.


First Keith Ellison (D) says Obama is to blame for dems losses...now this.


"Fox News Contributor: Black Shooter Murdering White People Is 'Legacy of Obama"



https://pjmedia.com/...egacy-of-obama/


And this...


Watch DNC chair Perez squirm as Bernie plays both sides against the middle... Image


"A CNN Panel Laughed at the Idea That Democrats Have Unity"


https://pjmedia.com/...ats-have-unity/
0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Image

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,114 21 Apr 2017, 6:15 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,226
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,114.03

nuckin futz » 21 Apr 2017 9:00 am wrote:
nefarious101 » 21 Apr 2017 6:16 am wrote:

Hope and change dude....I guess you are dealing with the shame now


You are the "Shame WOW!" dude! :LOL:



yes I am
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by Str8tEdge
  36,670 22 Apr 2017, 1:19 am

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Posts: 31,309
Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Gender: Male
Money: 36,669.78

nuckin futz » 20 Apr 2017 6:52 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 6:11 pm wrote:
Benghazi served it's purpose....just look at the House, Senate, Presidency, governorship and legislatures all over America....not too many socialist progressive communist liberals in office anymore. Better come up with another new name to hide behind


Socialist Communist Progressive liberal.......how can anyone be all four of those?

Only in neffy's confused world! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


Actually, all four describe the same person. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
0
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  7,892 22 Apr 2017, 4:41 am

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 17,325
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 7,891.70



Str8tEdge » 22 Apr 2017 1:19 am wrote:

Actually, all four describe the same person. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:


I find your etymology offensive. :huh: :ninja:
0

User avatar
Posted by nuckin futz
  21,305 22 Apr 2017, 8:23 am

nuckin futz User avatar
      
      

Posts: 16,519
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 21,305.38

nefarious101 » 20 Apr 2017 7:29 pm wrote:

Coming from someone that voted for the first clean articulate black guy he'd ever seen just because you didn't want the neighbors to think you were racist I'll take what you said with a rain of salt.


My neighbors are all old, white folks! They live on Social Insecurity, and know Ryan would love to take it from them!

Not a nigger in the woodpile! :roll:
0

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,
Image

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,114 22 Apr 2017, 4:58 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,226
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,114.03




Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic