Who decides when tyranny is occurring and needs to be as Rand Paul says, shot down?

Started by TonySplacci

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
115 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

TonySplacci's Photo
Posted by TonySplacci
  13,837 17 Jun 2017, 12:23 pm

TonySplacci       

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,837.25

Tiger » 17 Jun 2017 9:01 am wrote:
TonySplacci » 16 Jun 2017 8:29 am wrote:
CONS are reacting to the Scalise shooting as expected, they are claiming they are victims of a leftist nutjob.

Trouble is, the CONS have total hi-power right now. BUT even so, they are not to sole arbiter of when 2nd amendment solutions solutions occur.

This clown who shot up the baseball field likely believed he was acting on behalf of the constitution.

CONS don't get to decide who when or where such 2nd amendment action takes place. This clown opened a can of worms on republicans and their flawed claims of being the only patriots in America.

Aparently CONS want to amend the 2nd to add who when and where deemed necessary..... so long as those decisions are made only by REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT?

I'll take it upon myself to declare tyranny is happening from the left, and that any resistance by all means necessary should be invoked.

Let's start with you, rat.

At least you tried to answer the question.

But about that answer.....

Are you RECONDO trained, Tiger?

I need to know if I should bring an M-3 bag, and some albumin, case you need it.

Don't cheesedick it either, less thats the best you can be.

:die: :die: :die:

Posted by Str8tEdge
  35,731 17 Jun 2017, 4:21 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 35,730.59

CanuckleSandwich » 17 Jun 2017 8:52 am wrote:
Str8tEdge » 17 Jun 2017 8:47 am wrote:

You have no right to even mention free speech you drug addled, retard.

Canadians Could Face Hate Crimes Over Using The Wrong Gender PronounsImage Rob ShimshockEducation Reporter 12:30 PM 06/16/2017 6139

Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training.
Canada’s Senate passed Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11, according to LifeSiteNews. The bill now only needs royal assent from the House of Commons to pass into law.
“Great news,” announced Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister. “Bill C-16 has passed the Senate – making it illegal to discriminate based on gender identity or expression. #LoveisLove.”

I've already stated that I wish I had the balls to assassinate my head of state. I really don't know why you're showing me this since I am opposed to this piece of legislation.

Fuck off, junkie nurse.

I guess that's somewhat accurate since I do take care of junkies like yourself for a living. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Now fuck off as I don't converse with known hypocrites.
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,381 17 Jun 2017, 4:22 pm

NeoConvict User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,381.43

CanuckleSandwich » 17 Jun 2017 8:56 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 17 Jun 2017 7:16 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 16 Jun 2017 8:47 pm wrote:

The abolitionists were progressive.

Most were not.

All of them were. Progs fight for change.

Progs fight for deviance and destruction of the fabric of society.
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984

Posted by Tiger
  4,744 17 Jun 2017, 7:14 pm

Tiger User avatar

Money: 4,743.59

TonySplacci » 17 Jun 2017 12:23 pm wrote:

I need to know if I should bring an M-3 bag, and some albumin, case you need it.

:loco:

Oh, so you want to engage in an internet tough guy pissing contest? At your service sir.

I passed RECONDO training in kindergarten, and will use your hide for toilet paper, punk.

You lose.

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  10,967 17 Jun 2017, 9:43 pm

CanuckleSandwich       

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 10,967.37

charles.thompson » 17 Jun 2017 11:31 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 17 Jun 2017 8:41 am wrote:
charles.thompson » 17 Jun 2017 2:17 am wrote:

I think the left is the side that has a problem listening to black people. They tell you how much they hate you...then you wonder why black on white crime is so out of proportion.

No black person has ever said they hate me.

Maybe they say it to you because you're a dickhead?

You aren't listening. Didn't you get a clue during so many of the blm ranting? They don't give a fuck if Tryon or brown were killed in self defense. That doesn't matter to them. I'd say a solid 30% of blacks in the us just want all white people to die...and about a good 50% more may not feel that harshly but certainly won't feel very sad about dead white people. It's about the same with Muslims and kafirs. Liberals are so bad at listening that they don't even know which people want them dead.

Why don't you try listening to black people for the first time in your life: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 9EF-0OvlZg

And yeah...people on the right listen to people on the left. That's why we know a lot of you want us dead as well.

Bullshit. I've spoken out about Islam and radical Muslims.

Philando Castile was speaking to and telling the officer who pulled him over he was packing and had a permit for it and still got shot. The cop is then pronounced innocent on all charges.

That black kid in Cleveland, the officer who shot him was also found innocent on all charges.

You single out Brown when I have spoken out about Brown myself.

Blacks have plenty to be pissed off between how they've been treated historically by white people and how they are now treating each other.

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
  10,967 17 Jun 2017, 9:45 pm

CanuckleSandwich       

NeoConvict » 17 Jun 2017 4:22 pm wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 17 Jun 2017 8:56 am wrote:

All of them were. Progs fight for change.

Progs fight for deviance and destruction of the fabric of society.

Some do but most don't.

The Taxpayer's Photo
Posted by The Taxpayer
  80 17 Jun 2017, 9:49 pm

Money: 80.13

CONS are reacting to the Scalise shooting as expected, they are claiming they are victims of a leftist nutjob.

Trouble is, the CONS have total hi-power right now. BUT even so, they are not to sole arbiter of when 2nd amendment solutions solutions occur.

This clown who shot up the baseball field likely believed he was acting on behalf of the constitution.

CONS don't get to decide who when or where such 2nd amendment action takes place. This clown opened a can of worms on republicans and their flawed claims of being the only patriots in America.

Aparently CONS want to amend the 2nd to add who when and where deemed necessary..... so long as those decisions are made only by REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT?
We react this way when we see the democrats acting like ISIS, we all know that the democrats have fought against the constitution dating all the way back to the civil war... I do not think all democrats are bad, but I have yet to ever meet a good one.

Posted by Tiger
  4,744 18 Jun 2017, 7:40 am

Tiger User avatar

Money: 4,743.59

The Taxpayer » 17 Jun 2017 9:49 pm wrote:
We react this way when we see the democrats acting like ISIS, we all know that the democrats have fought against the constitution dating all the way back to the civil war... I do not think all democrats are bad, but I have yet to ever meet a good one.

The good ones, such as myself, change their affiliation to "Republican".

TonySplacci's Photo
Posted by TonySplacci
  13,837 18 Jun 2017, 8:08 am

TonySplacci       

Money: 13,837.25

Tiger » 17 Jun 2017 7:14 pm wrote:
TonySplacci » 17 Jun 2017 12:23 pm wrote:

:loco:

Oh, so you want to engage in an internet tough guy pissing contest? At your service sir.

I passed RECONDO training in kindergarten, and will use your hide for toilet paper, punk.

You lose.

Well done. :clap:

The Taxpayer's Photo
Posted by The Taxpayer
  80 18 Jun 2017, 6:46 pm

Money: 80.13

Tiger » 18 Jun 2017 7:40 am wrote:

The good ones, such as myself, change their affiliation to "Republican".
I vote republican because I cant vote democrat

we have no third option

Posted by Bigsky
  1,572 18 Jun 2017, 7:03 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Money: 1,572.29

The Taxpayer » 18 Jun 2017 6:46 pm wrote:
I vote republican because I cant vote democrat

we have no third option

We do too...
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

charles.thompson's Photo
Posted by charles.thompson
  1,472 20 Jun 2017, 9:21 am

Money: 1,471.90

CanuckleSandwich » 17 Jun 2017 9:43 pm wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 17 Jun 2017 8:41 am wrote:

No black person has ever said they hate me.

Maybe they say it to you because you're a dickhead?

You aren't listening. Didn't you get a clue during so many of the blm ranting? They don't give a fuck if Tryon or brown were killed in self defense. That doesn't matter to them. I'd say a solid 30% of blacks in the us just want all white people to die...and about a good 50% more may not feel that harshly but certainly won't feel very sad about dead white people. It's about the same with Muslims and kafirs. Liberals are so bad at listening that they don't even know which people want them dead.

Why don't you try listening to black people for the first time in your life: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 9EF-0OvlZg

And yeah...people on the right listen to people on the left. That's why we know a lot of you want us dead as well.

Philando Castile was speaking to and telling the officer who pulled him over he was packing and had a permit for it and still got shot. The cop is then pronounced innocent on all charges.

That black kid in Cleveland, the officer who shot him was also found innocent on all charges.

Blacks have plenty to be pissed off between how they've been treated historically by white people and how they are now treating each other.

What do you know about the castille shooting? did you trust the girl he was with? because she lied plenty of times (they did try to give him cpr, and they did not put her in jail) . I have no clue what happened prior to the shooting...i assume the jurors were informed. But whether he had a permit or not means nothing about whether the officer was reasonably in fear for his life. Even if castille did not have a permit, the shooting would not be justified unless the officer had reason to be afraid...k? he sounded pretty terrified to me in the video, and we dont know what happened prior to the shooting.

Tamir rice was holding what looked exactly like a gun...and if you dont think 12 year old black kids are shooting people to death in the us these days, you are blissfully ignorant. The officer actually had every reason to do what he did. im sure he demanded rice drop the gun before shooting. im sure rice refused to comply. but the officer got fired anyway.

if we all go back in a time machine then sure, blacks would have things they could complain about. not now. History will always be history, you cant fix it. none of these black people had any sort of personal experience with that past...all they know is what they have been told. This literally makes less sense than us still hating germany for the world wars.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,732 20 Jun 2017, 9:25 am

roadkill       

Money: 5,731.80

Oh shut up.
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
  10,967 20 Jun 2017, 10:30 am

CanuckleSandwich       

charles.thompson » 20 Jun 2017 9:21 am wrote:

What do you know about the castille shooting? did you trust the girl he was with? because she lied plenty of times (they did try to give him cpr, and they did not put her in jail) . I have no clue what happened prior to the shooting...i assume the jurors were informed. But whether he had a permit or not means nothing about whether the officer was reasonably in fear for his life. Even if castille did not have a permit, the shooting would not be justified unless the officer had reason to be afraid...k? he sounded pretty terrified to me in the video, and we dont know what happened prior to the shooting.

Tamir rice was holding what looked exactly like a gun...and if you dont think 12 year old black kids are shooting people to death in the us these days, you are blissfully ignorant. The officer actually had every reason to do what he did. im sure he demanded rice drop the gun before shooting. im sure rice refused to comply. but the officer got fired anyway.

if we all go back in a time machine then sure, blacks would have things they could complain about. not now. History will always be history, you cant fix it. none of these black people had any sort of personal experience with that past...all they know is what they have been told. This literally makes less sense than us still hating germany for the world wars.

All they know is what they've experienced.

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
  10,967 20 Jun 2017, 10:31 am

CanuckleSandwich       

If you saw the Tamil Rice video, the cop went in guns blazing.

charles.thompson's Photo
Posted by charles.thompson
  1,472 20 Jun 2017, 11:17 am

Money: 1,471.90

CanuckleSandwich » 20 Jun 2017 10:31 am wrote:

If you saw the Tamil Rice video, the cop went in guns blazing.

No, i didnt care to watch the video. But you dont know what happened prior to the video. The police may have been given bad information by whoever called it in, etc. Look, if you are waving an exact replica of a gun around in public you are putting yourself in danger. It doesnt matter one bit if you are black. As a matter of fact, a white person would be more likely to be killed for doing the same thing.

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum