You Want a Picture of the Future? Imagine a Boot Stamping on Your Face

Started by nuckin futz

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
25 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Str8tEdge
  36,683 17 Jul 2017, 6:26 am

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 36,683.37

nuckin futz » 16 Jul 2017 9:49 pm wrote:
Str8tEdge » 16 Jul 2017 4:51 pm wrote:

Why? I didn't vote for him or Hillary.....

So you don't care about your country, eh? You like to comment on shit you know NOTHING about! :roll:

I DO care which is why I voted for Gary Johnson.
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,486 17 Jul 2017, 6:59 am

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,485.52

nuckin futz » 16 Jul 2017 9:49 pm wrote:

So you don't care about your country, eh? You like to comment on shit you know NOTHING about! :roll:

Now I know why you didn't get that job as a bulb on a Christmas tree. :)
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by deezer shoove
  10,711 17 Jul 2017, 2:13 pm

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo

Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 10,710.69

nuckin futz » 16 Jul 2017 9:56 pm wrote:
deezer shoove » 16 Jul 2017 9:51 pm wrote:

All you fucking twats did for 6 years or so is blame Bush for everything.
Eat your own shit now, hypocrite liberal.

I wasn't one of them! GO FUK YERSELF, ASSHOLE!

Are you trying to pretend not to use a curse word by misspelling it?
-or-
Are you simply an illiterate democrat?

Liar or stupid? Not much of a choice, prog.

(ps You blame Bush even these days. What the hell are you talking about?)

Please
seat yourself.

Posted by nuckin futz
  21,338 17 Jul 2017, 9:33 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 21,337.82

Str8tEdge » 17 Jul 2017 6:26 am wrote:

But Gary is an admitted POT HEAD! Oh! The irony! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,

Posted by Str8tEdge
  36,683 17 Jul 2017, 10:36 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 36,683.37

nuckin futz » 17 Jul 2017 9:33 pm wrote:
Str8tEdge » 17 Jul 2017 6:26 am wrote:

But Gary is an admitted POT HEAD! Oh! The irony! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh gosh! I support the legalization of all drugs!!! Just don't blow smoke up my ass and tell me how harmless they are. :)
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

Posted by Sgt Bilko
  17,362 18 Jul 2017, 3:57 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 17,361.54

For those ignorant of the side effects of marijuana here they are from a medical web site. All medicines have side effects. Since everyone is different side effects affect everyone differently. Some have none or weak ones and others have many and are affected strongly. This is true for ALL medications. When prescribing a drug for the first time a doctor will normally warn the patient about them. Here are the side effects of marijuana. Usually when I post this some pot head will say it is a lie. In a worst case scenario it can have a permanent affect on the brain causing the inability to talk in coherent sentences. On the Michael Medved radio show he discussed this issue. A man called in to call him a liar. It was at the beginning of a segment. This person was an example of this issue. Medved let him ramble on for most of the segment and ended it by saying "I rest my case."

Marijuana Use and Its Effects

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addi ... ts-effects

How Does Marijuana Affect You?

Physical EffectsChanges to Mind and MoodRisks of Marijuana Use
If you’ve ever smoked a joint or eaten a pot-laced brownie, you’re hardly alone: More than 1 in 3 people in America have tried marijuana at one point in their lives.

Though occasional use isn’t usually harmful, pot can affect your body and mind any time it gets into your system. Here’s what you need to know.

Physical Effects

Marijuana comes from the hemp plant Cannabis sativa. It has an active ingredient called THC that makes you feel high. THC and other compounds in marijuana can also affect the way your body works.

Most people smoke the plant's dried leaves, flowers, stems, and seeds. But marijuana can also be mixed into food (like brownies, cookies, and lollipops), brewed as a tea, or inhaled with a vaporizer.

No matter how it gets into your system, it affects almost every organ in your body, and your nervous system and immune system, too. When you smoke pot, your body absorbs THC right away. (If you eat a baked good or another item, it may take much longer for your body to absorb THC, because it has to break down in your stomach before it enters your bloodstream). You may notice changes in your body right after you smoke. The effects usually stop after 3 or 4 hours.

How Does Marijuana Affect Your Brain?

Smoking pot can increase your heart rate by as much as two times for up to 3 hours. That’s why some people have a heart attack right after they use marijuana. It can increase bleeding, lower blood pressure, and affect your blood sugar, too.

We don’t yet know if marijuana is linked to higher odds of getting lung cancer. But the process does irritate your lungs -- which is why regular pot smokers are more likely to have an ongoing cough and to have lung-related health problems like chest colds and lung infections.

Other physical effects of marijuana include:

Dizziness
Shallow breathing
Red eyes and dilated pupils
Dry mouth
Increased appetite
Slowed reaction time (If you drive after using marijuana, your risk of being in a car accident more than doubles.)
If you’re a long-time user, you can have physical withdrawal symptoms -- like cravings, irritability, sleeplessness, and less appetite -- when you stop.

Changes to Mind and Mood

Most people use marijuana because the high makes them feel happy, relaxed, or detached from reality.

Smoking pot can also have less-pleasant effects on your mind and mood, too. You might have:

A distorted sense of time
Random thinking
Paranoia
Anxiety
Depression
Short-term forgetfulness
These effects usually ease up a few hours after you’ve used the drug.

Risks of Marijuana Use

Though you may have heard otherwise, marijuana can be addictive: Nearly 10% of people who use it become dependent on it. It isn’t clear whether marijuana is a gateway drug that makes people more likely to try harder drugs like cocaine and heroin.

Surprising Addictions

The amount of THC in marijuana has gone up in recent years. Most leaves used to contain between 1% and 4% THC. Now most have closer to 7%. Experts worry this might make it easier to become dependent on or addicted to marijuana -- and it also strengthens many of the drug’s mind-altering effects.

Even if you buy from a legal, state-regulated dispensary, it can be hard to know exactly how much THC or other compounds found in marijuana you’re ingesting, so the effects can be unpredictable.

Marijuana can also cause more health problems if you have a condition like liver disease, low blood pressure, or diabetes.

If you’re a man, heavy use could lower your testosterone levels, and your sperm count and quality. That, in turn, can zap your libido and fertility.

Research shows a link between marijuana use and mental health problems like depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, short-term psychosis, and schizophrenia. While it’s not clear if marijuana causes these conditions, it can make them worse.
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum