Will Trump reject this climate report

Started by CanuckleSandwich

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
35 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  25,820 09 Aug 2017, 9:49 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,342
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 25,819.63

Log in or register to remove this ad..

CanuckleSandwich » 09 Aug 2017 9:39 pm wrote:

How much does real estate go for down there close to shore?


As in all real estate it is location, location, location. I live on Bon Secour Bay with 110ft of waterfront, when I bought it in 06 it was $1150.00 per waterfront foot for the unimproved dirt. Gulf front is going for at least 2800 per beachfront ft. You can buy small close to waterfront from low 200's to beachfront houses well into 7 figures, with a few into 8 figures.

Remember we are supposed to broke ass mofos in alabama.
1
Image
Log in or register to remove this ad..

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 09 Aug 2017, 9:51 pm

CanuckleSandwich       
      

Posts: 9,108
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 11,132.32

crimsongulf » 09 Aug 2017 9:49 pm wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 09 Aug 2017 9:39 pm wrote:

How much does real estate go for down there close to shore?


As in all real estate it is location, location, location. I live on Bon Secour Bay with 110ft of waterfront, when I bought it in 06 it was $1150.00 per waterfront foot for the unimproved dirt. Gulf front is going for at least 2800 per beachfront ft. You can buy small close to waterfront from low 200's to beachfront houses well into 7 figures, with a few into 8 figures.

Remember we are supposed to broke ass mofos in alabama.


You still in Ontario? How's the fishing?
0

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  25,820 09 Aug 2017, 10:02 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,342
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 25,819.63

CanuckleSandwich » 09 Aug 2017 9:51 pm wrote:

You still in Ontario? How's the fishing?


No back from Napanee, fishing was ok, but Lake Ontario and the bays were still plagued with extremely high water. Our shoreline fire pit was 12 ft out in the Bay of Quinte. It was a great time though and I miss it already. Next year I think we will go about the 1st week of June and return in time for Crimson Tide football.

Of course TW loves it with her still being a Canadian citizen. I am referred to as that good looking older gentleman that talks funny.

Every day I had to go to town and get some Timmys and a few butter tarts from this very small local bakery.
0
Image

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 09 Aug 2017, 10:14 pm

CanuckleSandwich       
      

Posts: 9,108
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 11,132.32

crimsongulf » 09 Aug 2017 10:02 pm wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 09 Aug 2017 9:51 pm wrote:

You still in Ontario? How's the fishing?


No back from Napanee, fishing was ok, but Lake Ontario and the bays were still plagued with extremely high water. Our shoreline fire pit was 12 ft out in the Bay of Quinte. It was a great time though and I miss it already. Next year I think we will go about the 1st week of June and return in time for Crimson Tide football.

Of course TW loves it with her still being a Canadian citizen. I am referred to as that good looking older gentleman that talks funny.

Every day I had to go to town and get some Timmys and a few butter tarts from this very small local bakery.




Mmmmmm butter tarts.

I like Timmy's dark roast. It's funny hearing an American referring to it as Timmy's. Are there any in Alabama?

Yeah, the lake's been at high water all over. Toronto islands were submerged as well. I hope you had a spare BBQ around? It just isn't summer without bbqing and a refreshing Molson Canadian.

Glad to hear you had a good time and safely at home.
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 09 Aug 2017, 10:17 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 18,564
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,702.95



crimsongulf » 09 Aug 2017 9:49 pm wrote:

As in all real estate it is location, location, location. I live on Bon Secour Bay with 110ft of waterfront, when I bought it in 06 it was $1150.00 per waterfront foot for the unimproved dirt. Gulf front is going for at least 2800 per beachfront ft. You can buy small close to waterfront from low 200's to beachfront houses well into 7 figures, with a few into 8 figures.

Remember we are supposed to broke ass mofos in alabama.

Great band
0
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 10 Aug 2017, 2:57 am

CanuckleSandwich       
      

Posts: 9,108
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 11,132.32

crimsongulf » 09 Aug 2017 9:19 pm wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 09 Aug 2017 9:02 pm wrote:

I know it has but it's been a very fast acceleration and I do believe we are responsible for that.


We have kept reliable records for such a short time we really do not know. Every time the ocean riser cult gets all excited, I refer this video from right in my little paradise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKm0eRfFFfo


We know because the different layers of Arctic ice scientists examine tells us what happened.
Last edited by CanuckleSandwich on 10 Aug 2017, 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
0

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 10 Aug 2017, 2:58 am

CanuckleSandwich       
      

Posts: 9,108
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 11,132.32


crimsongulf » 09 Aug 2017 9:19 pm wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 09 Aug 2017 9:02 pm wrote:

I know it has but it's been a very fast acceleration and I do believe we are responsible for that.


We have kept reliable records for such a short time we really do not know. Every time the ocean riser cult gets all excited, I refer this video from right in my little paradise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKm0eRfFFfo



We know because the different layers of Arctic ice scientists examine tells us what happened.
1

User avatar
Posted by bobgnote
  1,722 10 Aug 2017, 8:55 am

bobgnote User avatar
   
   

Posts: 1,278
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Gender: Male
Money: 1,721.61

Trump has dinner with family and NKR on his plate.

Which he likely anticipated.

So that means the pipeline is given so the Canucksters don't eat a nuke at their tar sands area and shit is then really messy.
0
So then. After farting around, from a family with his sister working for US Court of Appeals in Minnesota, DJT's travel ban controversy crashed into the US 9th, which he has to purge from my testimony OR Feinie's neglected casework, but neither of those are moving, while Feinie rants shit at DJT, on Twitter, with all the other Mueller-suckas, and he's how FBI lost AQ to let 911 get us all by the bits and twisting and smoking, but DJT be golfin' fine at 39% approval.

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,418 10 Aug 2017, 9:34 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,981
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,417.57

CanuckleSandwich » 09 Aug 2017 9:30 pm wrote:
crimsongulf » 09 Aug 2017 9:19 pm wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 09 Aug 2017 9:02 pm wrote:

I know it has but it's been a very fast acceleration and I do believe we are responsible for that.


We have kept reliable records for such a short time we really do not know. Every time the ocean riser cult gets all excited, I refer this video from right in my little paradise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKm0eRfFFfo


What about the methane that our shrinking ice caps are releasing? I'll wager that the most northerly and southerly parts of the caps have never shrunk to such a degree without doing harm to the earth and creating a mass extinction?



You would lose that wager. Glaciers are a remaining result of a global flood some 6-10 thousand years ago. The retreating ice has always been exposing forests and other biological matter that they covered instantly during the flood. How science ignores the fact these glaciers are sitting on top of preserved deciduous forests as a sign they are newer than dated is a mystery.
0
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984







CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 10 Aug 2017, 9:39 am

CanuckleSandwich       
      

Posts: 9,108
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 11,132.32

NeoConvict » 10 Aug 2017 9:34 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 09 Aug 2017 9:30 pm wrote:
crimsongulf » 09 Aug 2017 9:19 pm wrote:

We have kept reliable records for such a short time we really do not know. Every time the ocean riser cult gets all excited, I refer this video from right in my little paradise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKm0eRfFFfo


What about the methane that our shrinking ice caps are releasing? I'll wager that the most northerly and southerly parts of the caps have never shrunk to such a degree without doing harm to the earth and creating a mass extinction?


You would lose that wager. Glaciers are a remaining result of a global flood some 6-10 thousand years ago. The retreating ice has always been exposing forests and other biological matter that they covered instantly during the flood. How science ignores the fact these glaciers are sitting on top of preserved deciduous forests as a sign they are newer than dated is a mystery.


I'm referring to the remotest parts of the ice caps which are way older than 10,000 years.
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,418 10 Aug 2017, 9:44 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,981
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,417.57

CanuckleSandwich » 10 Aug 2017 9:39 am wrote:

I'm referring to the remotest parts of the ice caps which are way older than 10,000 years.



The methane being released is from decaying organic matter. Thousands of miles of forests buried under ice. We have the dating wrong. There was a global flood, there are forests under the polar ice. Oil and fossils are further proof. Trillions upon trillions of tons of bio matter instantly covered in sediment creating vast caverns filled with oil. We have our dating wrong because our science makes the assumption that tales of a global flood are fantasy. Evidence is pretty clearly showing that they are not.
0
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984







CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 10 Aug 2017, 10:08 am

CanuckleSandwich       
      

Posts: 9,108
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 11,132.32

NeoConvict » 10 Aug 2017 9:44 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 10 Aug 2017 9:39 am wrote:

I'm referring to the remotest parts of the ice caps which are way older than 10,000 years.


The methane being released is from decaying organic matter. Thousands of miles of forests buried under ice. We have the dating wrong. There was a global flood, there are forests under the polar ice. Oil and fossils are further proof. Trillions upon trillions of tons of bio matter instantly covered in sediment creating vast caverns filled with oil. We have our dating wrong because our science makes the assumption that tales of a global flood are fantasy. Evidence is pretty clearly showing that they are not.


Is what you're saying a part of a study?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/phys.org/ne ... afrost.amp
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,418 10 Aug 2017, 10:52 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,981
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,417.57

CanuckleSandwich » 10 Aug 2017 10:08 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 10 Aug 2017 9:44 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 10 Aug 2017 9:39 am wrote:

I'm referring to the remotest parts of the ice caps which are way older than 10,000 years.


The methane being released is from decaying organic matter. Thousands of miles of forests buried under ice. We have the dating wrong. There was a global flood, there are forests under the polar ice. Oil and fossils are further proof. Trillions upon trillions of tons of bio matter instantly covered in sediment creating vast caverns filled with oil. We have our dating wrong because our science makes the assumption that tales of a global flood are fantasy. Evidence is pretty clearly showing that they are not.


Is what you're saying a part of a study?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/phys.org/ne ... afrost.amp


Saying that this carbon is not ancient, it was in the cycle 6 to 10,000 years ago. CO2 and methane are plant foods, ecosystems have many mechanisms available to return balance to the force.


Ex: More heat=more clouds=more rain=cooling
0
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984







CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 10 Aug 2017, 11:06 am

CanuckleSandwich       
      

Posts: 9,108
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 11,132.32

NeoConvict » 10 Aug 2017 10:52 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 10 Aug 2017 10:08 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 10 Aug 2017 9:44 am wrote:

The methane being released is from decaying organic matter. Thousands of miles of forests buried under ice. We have the dating wrong. There was a global flood, there are forests under the polar ice. Oil and fossils are further proof. Trillions upon trillions of tons of bio matter instantly covered in sediment creating vast caverns filled with oil. We have our dating wrong because our science makes the assumption that tales of a global flood are fantasy. Evidence is pretty clearly showing that they are not.


Is what you're saying a part of a study?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/phys.org/ne ... afrost.amp


Saying that this carbon is not ancient, it was in the cycle 6 to 10,000 years ago. CO2 and methane are plant foods, ecosystems have many mechanisms available to return balance to the force.

Ex: More heat=more clouds=more rain=cooling


At normal levels. Like everything, too much is harmful.

Can you link your claim?
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  19,418 10 Aug 2017, 11:10 am

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,981
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,417.57

CanuckleSandwich » 10 Aug 2017 11:06 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 10 Aug 2017 10:52 am wrote:


Saying that this carbon is not ancient, it was in the cycle 6 to 10,000 years ago. CO2 and methane are plant foods, ecosystems have many mechanisms available to return balance to the force.

Ex: More heat=more clouds=more rain=cooling


At normal levels. Like everything, too much is harmful.

Can you link your claim?


Which claim? Resilient environmental homeostasis? Google it. Pretty basic understanding in ecology.

That ice sheets cover thousands of miles of forests? Also a common fact.

I cannot back my claims that the ice sheets are less than 10,000 years old because our dating technology has them dated in the millions. I think they may be wrong. Evidence suggests that they could be remnants of the great flood science bends over backwards to say never happened.
0
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984







CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 10 Aug 2017, 11:15 am

CanuckleSandwich       
      

Posts: 9,108
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 11,132.32

NeoConvict » 10 Aug 2017 11:10 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 10 Aug 2017 11:06 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 10 Aug 2017 10:52 am wrote:

Saying that this carbon is not ancient, it was in the cycle 6 to 10,000 years ago. CO2 and methane are plant foods, ecosystems have many mechanisms available to return balance to the force.

Ex: More heat=more clouds=more rain=cooling


At normal levels. Like everything, too much is harmful.

Can you link your claim?


Which claim? Resilient environmental homeostasis? Google it. Pretty basic understanding in ecology.

That ice sheets cover thousands of miles of forests? Also a common fact.

I cannot back my claims that the ice sheets are less than 10,000 years old because our dating technology has them dated in the millions. I think they may be wrong. Evidence suggests that they could be remnants of the great flood science bends over backwards to say never happened.


Science is about finding out the truth. Scientists covering up a global flood would be unethical and against scientific principles.

It's most probable that a global flood is a myth?

I will read up on what you wrote.
0


Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic