I pray for nuclear war

Started by Bigsky

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
78 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 11 Aug 2017, 7:03 am

Bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,702.95

If we have nuclear war....will the globalists finally say "fuck it"? Will the goerbal warming discussion finally end? Will the communists die off...or at least realize that whining about other people's success will never make you successful?
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by omh
  2,390 11 Aug 2017, 7:26 am

omh User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,390.24

bigsky » 11 Aug 2017 7:03 am wrote:
If we have nuclear war....will the globalists finally say "fuck it"? Will the goerbal warming discussion finally end? Will the communists die off...or at least realize that whining about other people's success will never make you successful?

You don't pray, you psychologically aim for it to happen being the fault of everyone else's philosophies. Your intellectual suicide by self fulfilling prophecy. Further explanation is in my new thread sons and daughters of anarchy(ruling elites of societal evolution) meet soles of ancestry(general population following the laws that rule social behavior cradle to grave).
Last edited by omh on 11 Aug 2017, 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 11 Aug 2017, 7:27 am

Bigsky User avatar

omh » 11 Aug 2017 7:26 am wrote:

You don't pray, you psychologically aim for it to happen.

Define happen.....
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by omh
  2,390 11 Aug 2017, 7:30 am

omh User avatar

bigsky » 11 Aug 2017 7:27 am wrote:
omh » 11 Aug 2017 7:26 am wrote:

You don't pray, you psychologically aim for it to happen.

Define happen.....

Look at the vernacular social identity try to confuse actual with factual. Kinetic results defined by potential differences of opinions by separated group thinks defending their beliefs on the human rights to ignore self evident results.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 11 Aug 2017, 7:41 am

nuckin futz User avatar

Politics: Independent
Money: 20,785.64

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,

Posted by omh
  2,390 11 Aug 2017, 8:18 am

omh User avatar

Do any of you know how to explain a cold fusion nuclear reaction? It is taking place globally now because I understand how to pull it off and nobody defending their power of persuasion will see it coming until everyone understand your total sum of self deception..

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 11 Aug 2017, 11:20 am

CanuckleSandwich       

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 11,132.32

You whine about poor people, blacks and gays.

Don't be crazy, Big.

TonySplacci's Photo
Posted by TonySplacci
  13,880 11 Aug 2017, 11:30 am

TonySplacci       

Money: 13,879.66

Will you be sending your spawn into this war?

Or like Isrealis, sitting it out on the sidelines?

Posted by Misty
  23,560 11 Aug 2017, 12:46 pm

Misty User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Money: 23,559.78

I pray for nuclear war.

That's perverted.

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,418 11 Aug 2017, 1:56 pm

NeoConvict User avatar

Money: 19,417.57

Misty » 11 Aug 2017 12:46 pm wrote:
I pray for nuclear war.

That's perverted.

Agree. If this thing kicks off millions could die. Blessed are the peacemakers.
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984

Posted by omh
  2,390 11 Aug 2017, 2:13 pm

omh User avatar

NeoConvict » 11 Aug 2017 1:56 pm wrote:
I pray for nuclear war.

That's perverted.

I would hae to understand how they bring about peace before I give them my blessing to try.

TonySplacci's Photo
Posted by TonySplacci
  13,880 11 Aug 2017, 2:52 pm

TonySplacci       

What happens say if nukes fly betw Navy and NK and one of Un's Nukes flies off course and pops Japan or Viet Nam?

Then All of a sudden with our nukes flying back at NK, Pakistan decides now or never and they launch theirs at India and Isreal?

Then Un says hell I have 2 left, one goes to Seoul, one goes after a US Ally Carrier, Britain or France?

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,418 11 Aug 2017, 2:53 pm

NeoConvict User avatar

omh » 11 Aug 2017 2:13 pm wrote:
That's perverted.

I would hae to understand how they bring about peace before I give them my blessing to try.

Convert everyone to Islam, obviously!
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,418 11 Aug 2017, 2:54 pm

NeoConvict User avatar

TonySplacci » 11 Aug 2017 2:52 pm wrote:
What happens say if nukes fly betw Navy and NK and one of Un's Nukes flies off course and pops Japan or Viet Nam?

Then All of a sudden with our nukes flying back at NK, Pakistan decides now or never and they launch theirs at India and Isreal?

Then Un says hell I have 2 left, one goes to Seoul, one goes after a US Ally Carrier, Britain or France?

With global warming solved AGW zealots would be honoring Trump as the savior of the world.

-George Orwell, 1984

Posted by omh
  2,390 11 Aug 2017, 2:55 pm

omh User avatar

NeoConvict » 11 Aug 2017 2:53 pm wrote:
omh » 11 Aug 2017 2:13 pm wrote:

I would have to understand how they bring about peace before I give them my blessing to try.

Convert everyone to Islam, obviously!

thanks for allowing me to see where your mind is coming from. your statement is saying Islam are the peace makers to be blessed? My instncts don't agree because that is just another form of not accepting self evident results again.

TonySplacci's Photo
Posted by TonySplacci
  13,880 11 Aug 2017, 4:17 pm

TonySplacci       

NeoConvict » 11 Aug 2017 2:54 pm wrote:

With global warming solved AGW zealots would be honoring Trump as the savior of the world.

I knew you were fucked in the head.... this is proof.

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 11 Aug 2017, 5:53 pm

Bigsky User avatar

NeoConvict » 11 Aug 2017 2:54 pm wrote:

Right...nothing solves a case of global warming like a nuclear winter
we have been

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 11 Aug 2017, 5:53 pm

Bigsky User avatar

TonySplacci » 11 Aug 2017 4:17 pm wrote:

I knew you were fucked in the head.... this is proof.

Yer nigger president allowed this to happen
we have been

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 11 Aug 2017, 5:54 pm

Bigsky User avatar

omh » 11 Aug 2017 2:55 pm wrote:

thanks for allowing me to see where your mind is coming from. your statement is saying Islam are the peace makers to be blessed? My instncts don't agree because that is just another form of not accepting self evident results again.

Are you susceptible to fall out?
we have been

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 11 Aug 2017, 5:57 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Maybe Clinton shouldn't have given them the reactors they used to become a nuclear power...maybe Obama should not have allowed them to create ICBMs and mineaturize their nukes.....maybe bush should have kicked their ass too
we have been

Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum