I pray for nuclear war

Started by Bigsky

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
78 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  11,132 12 Aug 2017, 2:30 am

CanuckleSandwich       

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 11,132.32

Nothing is ever good enough for people who live in echo chambers.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  1,395 12 Aug 2017, 2:32 am

bigsky » 12 Aug 2017 2:30 am wrote:
Politifact....lofl...

Insipid sissy counters with a ValleyGirl giggle. Coulda used a cutesy emoji.

lol
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  1,395 12 Aug 2017, 2:33 am

CanuckleSandwich » 12 Aug 2017 2:30 am wrote:

There it is.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 12 Aug 2017, 2:34 am

Bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,702.95

CanuckleSandwich » 12 Aug 2017 2:30 am wrote:

Lol....pretend Clinton is bush...
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 12 Aug 2017, 2:34 am

Bigsky User avatar

You two dip shits moved in together...how quaint
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  1,395 12 Aug 2017, 2:36 am

bigsky » 12 Aug 2017 2:34 am wrote:
You two dip shits moved in together...how quaint

Oh c'mon, you can come up with a more impotent hiss-and-spit than that clumsy deflection from your idiocy. You can do it!

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 12 Aug 2017, 2:42 am

Bigsky User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 12 Aug 2017 2:36 am wrote:

Oh c'mon, you can come up with a more impotent hiss-and-spit than that clumsy deflection from your idiocy. You can do it!

See ya
we have been

Posted by Cedarswamp
  7,390 12 Aug 2017, 3:52 am

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 7,389.50

Ricky Tavy » 12 Aug 2017 1:51 am wrote:

Sic 'em, limp-wrister!

Nice shot. :drool:

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  1,395 12 Aug 2017, 4:06 am

Every trump fluffer prays for war. Like their feckless leader, they believe the sacrifices of real soldiers have protected them to the point they can suck vicarious machismo from real warriors via a punk with an ankle spur. Kind of a reverse Achilles.

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 12 Aug 2017, 8:29 am

Bigsky User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 12 Aug 2017 4:06 am wrote:
Every trump fluffer prays for war. Like their feckless leader, they believe the sacrifices of real soldiers have protected them to the point they can suck vicarious machismo from real warriors via a punk with an ankle spur. Kind of a reverse Achilles.

So you would rather just die slowly from carbon than quickly from a nuke blast? Yer that afraid of dying that you want to drag it out on this shitty polluted planet IN a country that wants dudes to shit with dudes and bitches to shit with bitches....yer brave...yer a brave woman
we have been

Posted by Cedarswamp
  7,390 12 Aug 2017, 8:32 am

Ricky Tavy » 12 Aug 2017 4:06 am wrote:

When did you serve?

Posted by Cedarswamp
  7,390 12 Aug 2017, 8:33 am

bigsky » 12 Aug 2017 8:29 am wrote:
So you would rather just die slowly from carbon than quickly from a nuke blast? Yer that afraid of dying that you want to drag it out on this shitty polluted planet IN a country that wants dudes to shit with dudes and bitches to shit with bitches....yer brave...yer a brave woman

Nice shot. :drool:

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 12 Aug 2017, 8:34 am

Bigsky User avatar

Cedarswamp » 12 Aug 2017 8:32 am wrote:

When did you serve?

Nice shot....
we have been

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  1,395 12 Aug 2017, 8:34 am

bigsky » 12 Aug 2017 8:29 am wrote:

"Yer"" think clumsy illiteracy enhances your sad efforts to pose manly man in cyber-space, on your way to doing the kind of over-compensating machismo you hope will at least fool your fellow Deplorables into believing you really are a manly man.

If only you hadn't spend so much tie time to this point proving what a bitch you are.

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 12 Aug 2017, 8:34 am

Bigsky User avatar

Cedarswamp » 12 Aug 2017 8:32 am wrote:

When did you serve?

They didn't allow faggots in the military when he was eligible
we have been

Posted by omh
  2,390 12 Aug 2017, 8:35 am

omh User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,390.24

bigsky » 11 Aug 2017 5:54 pm wrote:
omh » 11 Aug 2017 2:55 pm wrote:

thanks for allowing me to see where your mind is coming from. your statement is saying Islam are the peace makers to be blessed? My instncts don't agree because that is just another form of not accepting self evident results again.

Are you susceptible to fall out?

Doesn't appear you are capable of instinctively stepping out of your intellectually designed social identity others created in literature of anything else is possible than just being eternally separated now.

as for the fall out from not going along with the flow, yes, but solitude is a sanctuary for the instinctively aware surounded by deniers never allowing my honest opinion in any social suggestion of directing social outcomes next generation.
Last edited by omh on 12 Aug 2017, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 12 Aug 2017, 8:37 am

Bigsky User avatar

Hey fucker
we have been

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 12 Aug 2017, 8:38 am

Bigsky User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 12 Aug 2017 8:34 am wrote:

"Yer"" think clumsy illiteracy enhances your sad efforts to pose manly man in cyber-space, on your way to doing the kind of over-compensating machismo you hope will at least fool your fellow Deplorables into believing you really are a manly man.

If only you hadn't spend so much tie time to this point proving what a bitch you are.

Bitch? Lofl.....so yer an internet tough guy....lol....Ricky Bobby...the NHB tough guy
we have been

Posted by Cedarswamp
  7,390 12 Aug 2017, 8:43 am

Have you noticed the transgender cheerleader stopped, cheering since being mocked.:rofl: I wonder when he'll eat lunch.....I'm sure he'll announce it. :rofl:

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum