"Why Leftists are the real fascists"

Started by roadkill

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

View posts by: Huey, nuckin futz, roadkill
17 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,603 12 Aug 2017, 5:24 pm

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 5,603.25

"Jay Fayza explores the question of how the leftist ideology rationalizes violent protest against speakers like Milo and Ben Shapiro."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saqo9FGvVlc&t=36s
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,603 12 Aug 2017, 5:44 pm

roadkill       

George Carlin WAS left of center...sort of.

To add my whiny input...George used Bush with a dunce cap, but not a dem. I think both should have been used...don't you agree?

So even George was a little PC, but I still liked his commentary. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 12 Aug 2017, 5:44 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 20,785.64

Fascism has nothing to do with protesting. Its is a form of government.

You life held much promise and hope, before you regressed and became a RWNJ!

Wha happened, brah? :loco: :roll:

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 12 Aug 2017, 5:46 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

roadkill » 12 Aug 2017 5:44 pm wrote:
George Carlin WAS left of center...sort of.

To add my whiny input...George used Bush with a dunce cap, but not a dem. I think both should have been used...don't you agree?

So even George was a little PC, but I still liked his commentary. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

Carlin absolutely HATED Rethuglicans, who are real fascists!

Fascism seems to be the most over used word today, and few understand what it is.

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,

Posted by Huey
  10,449 12 Aug 2017, 5:48 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List

Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 10,449.39

nuckin futz » 12 Aug 2017 5:44 pm wrote:

Would that be a forum of government that gets in bed with a private industry then force, at the point of gun, its citizens too purchase what the government mandates from that industry?
Remember, when posting to this forum EVERTHING is about, and centers around, Misty
Misty » 20 Aug 2017 6:17 pm wrote:
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,603 12 Aug 2017, 5:54 pm

roadkill       

nuckin futz » 12 Aug 2017 5:44 pm wrote:

OK...you're stupid.

Next?

P.S. How the fuck does an idiot like you think fascism exists...it sure the fuck doesn't exist without useful idiots like "certain" protesters.
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 12 Aug 2017, 6:04 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

Huey » 12 Aug 2017 5:48 pm wrote:

Would that be a forum of government that gets in bed with a private industry then force, at the point of gun, its citizens too purchase what the government mandates from that industry?

[b]No, you are way off base, son!

Definitions of fascism From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/b]

Part of a series on

Fascism

Core tenets[show]

Topics[show]

Ideas[show]

People[show]

Literature[show]

Organizations[show]

History[show]

Lists[show]

Variants[show]

Related topics[show]

Fascism portalPolitics portal

vte

What constitutes a definition of fascism and fascist governments is a highly disputed subject that has proven complicated and contentious. Historians, political scientists, and other scholars have engaged in long and furious debates concerning the exact nature of fascism and its core tenets.
A significant number of scholars agree that a "fascist regime" is foremost an authoritarian form of government, although not all authoritarian regimes are fascist. Authoritarianism is thus a defining characteristic, but most scholars will say that more distinguishing traits are needed to make an authoritarian regime fascist.[1]
Similarly, fascism as an ideology is also hard to define. Originally, "fascism" referred to a political movement that was linked with corporatism and existed in Italy from 1922 to 1943 under the leadership of Benito Mussolini. Many scholars use the word "fascism" without capitalization in a more general sense, to refer to an ideology (or group of ideologies) that was influential in many countries at many different times. For this purpose, they have sought to identify what Griffin calls a "fascist minimum"—that is, the minimum conditions that a certain political movement must meet in order to be considered "fascist".[2]
Several scholars have inspected the apocalyptic, millennial and millenarian aspects of fascism.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9] According to most scholars of fascism, there are both left and right influences on fascism as a social movement, and fascism, especially once in power, has historically attacked communism, conservatism and liberalism.

Posted by Huey
  10,449 12 Aug 2017, 6:06 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List

Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 10,449.39

nuckin futz » 12 Aug 2017 6:04 pm wrote:
Huey » 12 Aug 2017 5:48 pm wrote:

[/b]

Part of a series on

Fascism

Core tenets[show]

Topics[show]

Ideas[show]

People[show]

Literature[show]

Organizations[show]

History[show]

Lists[show]

Variants[show]

Related topics[show]

vte

What constitutes a definition of fascism and fascist governments is a highly disputed subject that has proven complicated and contentious. Historians, political scientists, and other scholars have engaged in long and furious debates concerning the exact nature of fascism and its core tenets.
A significant number of scholars agree that a "fascist regime" is foremost an authoritarian form of government, although not all authoritarian regimes are fascist. Authoritarianism is thus a defining characteristic, but most scholars will say that more distinguishing traits are needed to make an authoritarian regime fascist.[1]
Similarly, fascism as an ideology is also hard to define. Originally, "fascism" referred to a political movement that was linked with corporatism and existed in Italy from 1922 to 1943 under the leadership of Benito Mussolini. Many scholars use the word "fascism" without capitalization in a more general sense, to refer to an ideology (or group of ideologies) that was influential in many countries at many different times. For this purpose, they have sought to identify what Griffin calls a "fascist minimum"—that is, the minimum conditions that a certain political movement must meet in order to be considered "fascist".[2]
Several scholars have inspected the apocalyptic, millennial and millenarian aspects of fascism.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9] According to most scholars of fascism, there are both left and right influences on fascism as a social movement, and fascism, especially once in power, has historically attacked communism, conservatism and liberalism.

Sorry, pops, that fits in with what I just said.
Remember, when posting to this forum EVERTHING is about, and centers around, Misty
Misty » 20 Aug 2017 6:17 pm wrote:
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,603 12 Aug 2017, 6:09 pm

roadkill       

nuckin futz » 12 Aug 2017 6:04 pm wrote:

[/b]

Part of a series on

Fascism

Core tenets[show]

Topics[show]

Ideas[show]

People[show]

Literature[show]

Organizations[show]

History[show]

Lists[show]

Variants[show]

Related topics[show]

vte

Fascism is not a grass roots movement...it is created by political operatives.

Wikipedia is not a source...it is based on individual contributors. Some of which are not qualified to lecture the rest of us.
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 12 Aug 2017, 6:10 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

roadkill » 12 Aug 2017 5:54 pm wrote:

OK...you're stupid.

Next?

P.S. How the fuck does an idiot like you think fascism exists...it sure the fuck doesn't exist without useful idiots like "certain" protesters.

You are trying to ram a square peg into a round hole! See the Wiki definition I posted. Protesting IS NOT the defining attribute of fascism!

I am not an idiot! Why would any intelligent person digress to insults? :roll:

Learn to accept defeat gracefully!Its what the "better man" does.

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 12 Aug 2017, 6:18 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

[*] [/*]
roadkill » 12 Aug 2017 6:09 pm wrote:

Fascism is not a grass roots movement...it is created by political operatives.

Wikipedia is not a source...it is based on individual contributors. Some of which are not qualified to lecture the rest of us.

Lets try merriam-webster:

[b]Words have established meanings, son! You don't get to redefine the meanings!

Definition of fascism
[/b]
1 often capitalized :
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 :
a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control early instances of army [i]fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge[/i]

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,603 12 Aug 2017, 6:24 pm

roadkill       

nuckin futz » 12 Aug 2017 6:10 pm wrote:

You are trying to ram a square peg into a round hole! See the Wiki definition I posted. Protesting IS NOT the defining attribute of fascism!

I am not an idiot! Why would any intelligent person digress to insults? :roll:

Learn to accept defeat gracefully!Its what the "better man" does.

"Protesting IS NOT the defining attribute of fascism!"

You're right...it is the catalyst.

The better man is not one who claims to be an independent while attacking one side. (Yes, you threw in the bit about Hillary earlier. Scarce on your part)
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,603 12 Aug 2017, 6:26 pm

roadkill       

nuckin futz » 12 Aug 2017 6:18 pm wrote:
[*] [/*]

Lets try merriam-webster:

[b]Words have established meanings, son! You don't get to redefine the meanings!

Definition of fascism
[/b]
1 often capitalized :
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 :
a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control early instances of army [i]fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge[/i]

Thank you...you affirmed my point...including "movement".

How does a small group constitute a movement? They don't!

They need to indoctrinate many to be called a movement!

P.S. Fascism is also a philosophy...see riots and violent protesters!
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 12 Aug 2017, 6:39 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

roadkill » 12 Aug 2017 6:24 pm wrote:

"Protesting IS NOT the defining attribute of fascism!"

You're right...it is the catalyst.

The better man is not one who claims to be an independent while attacking one side. (Yes, you threw in the bit about Hillary earlier. Scarce on your part)

I attack one side OR the other! As I so choose! That is the freedom of being a FREE THINKER or CENTRIST!

Only narrow minded people choose an idiology!

Lets remain friends! I value your notifications immensely! Just quit hanging the lib jacket on me all the time!I don't have to take your "purity" tests!

Other folks on this forum accept and understand my position. Why can't you?

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,603 12 Aug 2017, 6:47 pm

roadkill       

nuckin futz » 12 Aug 2017 6:39 pm wrote:

I attack one side OR the other! As I so choose! That is the freedom of being a FREE THINKER or CENTRIST!

Only narrow minded people choose an idiology!

Lets remain friends! I value your notifications immensely! Just quit hanging the lib jacket on me all the time!I don't have to take your "purity" tests!

Other folks on this forum accept and understand my position. Why can't you?

"Just quit hanging the lib jacket on me all the time!"

Then stop dressing in it.

There is far more evidence against Hillary and the dems...where were you?
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 12 Aug 2017, 6:57 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

roadkill » 12 Aug 2017 6:47 pm wrote:

"Just quit hanging the lib jacket on me all the time!"

Then stop dressing in it.

There is far more evidence against Hillary and the dems...where were you?

Son. I can't argue a pro and con argument at the same time! No One can! I let you cons fight the Hitlery fight, you are so practiced at it, what could I ever say?
I am here mainly to watch the on going cat fights, and not become a victim of them. Its HARD juggling 3 different political forums plus others every day!

I just don't have the time or inclination to do battle with idiots! :roll:

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,603 12 Aug 2017, 7:02 pm

roadkill       

nuckin futz » 12 Aug 2017 6:57 pm wrote:

Son. I can't argue a pro and con argument at the same time! No One can! I let you cons fight the Hitlery fight, you are so practiced at it, what could I ever say?
I am here mainly to watch the on going cat fights, and not become a victim of them. Its HARD juggling 3 different political forums plus others every day!

I just don't have the time or inclination to do battle with idiots! :roll:

But you do have the time to fight the Trump fight while calling yourself an independent.

Face it futz...you made your own bed. At least I take a position.

You take a position and then pretend that you don't. That takes much more energy.
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 12 Aug 2017, 7:10 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

roadkill » 12 Aug 2017 7:02 pm wrote:

But you do have the time to fight the Trump fight while calling yourself an independent.

Face it futz...you made your own bed. At least I take a position.

You take a position and then pretend that you don't. That takes much more energy.

I am torn in several directions by Trump. I approved of certain campaign issues he had, but know that he is not qualified to be POTUS, and his history is not honest or good. I want him to succeed, but without tearing the country apart or getting us into a nuke war or any more wars!

The tell is his rotten cabinet! It stinks to high heaven. You folks got DUPED!

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum