The Democrats Created the Financial Crisis in the '90s

Started by roadkill

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
83 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 12 Aug 2017, 9:28 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 20,785.78

deezer shoove » 12 Aug 2017 9:06 pm wrote:

I don't know who you're calling liars here.

I know what happened back then.

No one in particular! RK is my buddy! Its just that you can find on the web or You Tube any kind of BS to quench your biased ideas!

Michael Lewis wrote a good book about it, there are some honest authors on Amazon.Bill Black knows.

Wall Street crooks were behind this, as they created non depository "lenders" whom no agency monitored, and came up with the bogus securitization crap, and credit default swaps that could be sold to gullible buyers. Greenspan was the man behind deregulation which started it. 30 TRILLION $ in equty evaporated in the blink of an eye!

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,

Posted by deezer shoove
  10,247 13 Aug 2017, 11:01 am

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo

Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Politics: N/A
Money: 10,246.91

nuckin futz » 12 Aug 2017 9:28 pm wrote:
deezer shoove » 12 Aug 2017 9:06 pm wrote:

I don't know who you're calling liars here.

I know what happened back then.

No one in particular! RK is my buddy! Its just that you can find on the web or You Tube any kind of BS to quench your biased ideas!

Michael Lewis wrote a good book about it, there are some honest authors on Amazon.Bill Black knows.

Wall Street crooks were behind this, as they created non depository "lenders" whom no agency monitored, and came up with the bogus securitization crap, and credit default swaps that could be sold to gullible buyers. Greenspan was the man behind deregulation which started it. 30 TRILLION $ in equty evaporated in the blink of an eye!

CRA set up an environment in the financial sector that had unintended consequences.
As usual, democrats were trying to be altruistic with OUR money (good intentions they'll tell you).

Greenspan didn't come along until 10 years after the bill was implemented.
He USED the environment that was already in place. THAT is what you progs always forget.

That's why this dead horse needs a continual beating. You guys piss and moan about the crooks that came in the open door.

Any books or people referenced AFTER THE FACT is academic to my point: Carter opened the door.

Please
seat yourself.

Posted by nuckin futz
  20,786 13 Aug 2017, 12:02 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

Politics: Independent
Money: 20,785.78

deezer shoove » 13 Aug 2017 11:01 am wrote:

CRA set up an environment in the financial sector that had unintended consequences.
As usual, democrats were trying to be altruistic with OUR money (good intentions they'll tell you).

He USED the environment that was already in place. THAT is what you progs always forget.

That's why this dead horse needs a continual beating. You guys piss and moan about the crooks that came in the open door.

Any books or people referenced AFTER THE FACT is academic to my point: Carter opened the door.

Nah! Lets blame Abe Lincoln! He freed da niggas...Fkn Rethuglican! :LOL: :rofl: :rofl:

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. --H.L. Mencken,

Posted by deezer shoove
  10,247 13 Aug 2017, 8:41 pm

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo

Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Politics: N/A
Money: 10,246.91

nuckin futz » 13 Aug 2017 12:02 pm wrote:
deezer shoove » 13 Aug 2017 11:01 am wrote:

Nah! Lets blame Abe Lincoln! He freed da niggas...Fkn Rethuglican! :LOL: :rofl: :rofl:

You still cannot accept the truth about this one item, can you? Fucking progressives...

Please
seat yourself.

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum