The Alt Riecht

Started by onlyaladd

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

PreviousNext
571 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by onlyaladd
  5,371 12 Aug 2017, 11:14 pm

onlyaladd User avatar

Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 5,370.92

Huey » 12 Aug 2017 9:24 pm wrote:

I didn't create a straw man. Both of us have the right to hate the rhetoric and actions of both sides. It is clearly stated that I hate both while we have to badger you to condemn both.

What neither of us have is the right to act on that hate. That is not a straw man, that is a fact. We do not have the right to put on helmets, pads, goggles, carry mace, two by fours and portables blockades and incite violence.

Which is what both sides did today.

I don't disagree though...so why are you creating that argument?
"Europe’s a big place," he said. "I’m not going to take cards off the the table. We have nuclear capability.'
Trump discussing nuking Europe.

Posted by Misty
  23,560 12 Aug 2017, 11:17 pm

Misty User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 23,559.78

onlyaladd » 12 Aug 2017 11:14 pm wrote:
I didn't create a straw man. Both of us have the right to hate the rhetoric and actions of both sides. It is clearly stated that I hate both while we have to badger you to condemn both.
What neither of us have is the right to act on that hate. That is not a straw man, that is a fact. We do not have the right to put on helmets, pads, goggles, carry mace, two by fours and portables blockades and incite violence.

Because that's just how he rolls.
He's always itching for a fight.

Posted by onlyaladd
  5,371 12 Aug 2017, 11:35 pm

onlyaladd User avatar

Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 5,370.92

Guess who this is!
"Europe’s a big place," he said. "I’m not going to take cards off the the table. We have nuclear capability.'
Trump discussing nuking Europe.

Posted by Str8tEdge
  35,808 13 Aug 2017, 1:38 am

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 35,808.49

onlyaladd » 12 Aug 2017 8:59 pm wrote:
Huey » 12 Aug 2017 8:43 pm wrote:

I didn't you don't have the right to hate them, moron. Where do you come with this shit? What you don't have the right to do is act on your hate anymore tha they do. No matter how hateful their speech is or the fascists you support is neither of us has the right to get violent and suppress their speech. As much as I hate it BLM has the right to march up and down the street chanting pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon. It don't get much more hateful than that but they have a right to say it.

That is liberty, moron.

Are you sure you are smarter than us?

There you go acting like I didn't understand something I clearly did. Crearing strawmen you can defeat feels good, huh?

oh....the irony!!!!!
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

Posted by Misty
  23,560 13 Aug 2017, 2:11 am

Misty User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Here's What We Know About The Man Accused Of Killing A Woman At A White Supremacist Rally

Fields is from Maumee, Ohio and had traveled to Charlottesville for the Unite the Right rally, his mother told the Toldeo Blade.

Samantha Bloom said her son had told her last week he was heading to an "alt right" rally in Virginia, the Blade reported.

An image circulated by the Anti-Defamation League appeared to show Fields standing with members of Vanguard America, a white nationalist group that helped organize the protest.

On a Facebook page that appears to belong to Fields, photos included memes embraced by the alt right and some supporters of President Donald Trump, including Pepe the Frog and a portrait of a crowned Trump sitting on a throne.

Other posts contain more overt references to Nazism and white supremacy, including a cover photo of soldiers with an American flag and swastikas, and a baby portrait of Adolf Hitler.

Posted by greatnpowerfuloz
  22,800 13 Aug 2017, 2:32 am

greatnpowerfuloz Uncharitable Bitch

Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 22,800.07

Misty » 13 Aug 2017 2:11 am wrote:
Here's What We Know About The Man Accused Of Killing A Woman At A White Supremacist Rally

Fields is from Maumee, Ohio and had traveled to Charlottesville for the Unite the Right rally, his mother told the Toldeo Blade.

Samantha Bloom said her son had told her last week he was heading to an "alt right" rally in Virginia, the Blade reported.

An image circulated by the Anti-Defamation League appeared to show Fields standing with members of Vanguard America, a white nationalist group that helped organize the protest.

On a Facebook page that appears to belong to Fields, photos included memes embraced by the alt right and some supporters of President Donald Trump, including Pepe the Frog and a portrait of a crowned Trump sitting on a throne.

Other posts contain more overt references to Nazism and white supremacy, including a cover photo of soldiers with an American flag and swastikas, and a baby portrait of Adolf Hitler.

Here's what else we know:

He's a Fucking Terrorist.

Posted by Misty
  23,560 13 Aug 2017, 3:03 am

Misty User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

In case you're wondering if our dear leader inspires white supremacists and neo-nazis, this is from The Daily Stormer:

3:46 PM:

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.

https://www.dailystormer.com/unitetheri ... e-updates/

Posted by Misty
  23,560 13 Aug 2017, 3:07 am

Misty User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posted by Misty
  23,560 13 Aug 2017, 3:12 am

Misty User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,602 13 Aug 2017, 5:42 am

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 5,602.25

Misty » 13 Aug 2017 3:12 am wrote:
Absolutely.
Hey Oz. Good to see you.
:wave:

Why didn't Misty put these pictures in her siggy...because she will play politics with the death of an innocent woman.

We all know why Misty didn't put these innocent people in her siggy...which means she will now exploit an innocent woman's death by advertising it in her siggy.

That's our Misty...you go girl. :(
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by Bigsky
  1,703 13 Aug 2017, 6:11 am

Bigsky User avatar

Money: 1,702.95

greatnpowerfuloz » 13 Aug 2017 2:32 am wrote:

Great....terrorist is the new racist...yer a Fucking genius
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,602 13 Aug 2017, 6:20 am

roadkill       

bigsky » 13 Aug 2017 6:11 am wrote:
Great....terrorist is the new racist...yer a Fucking genius

BTW...one of the leftist protesters punched a female reporter.
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,418 13 Aug 2017, 6:28 am

NeoConvict User avatar

Money: 19,417.57

Selective outrage. If these were black supremacists or Mexican nationalists they would be called civil rights leaders. I believe racism is dumb regardless of political party. I further believe that racism is unchecked and encouraged by the left. Mainstream progressives support bds, him, black panthers, and la rasa. You will find no such broad support for racial supremacy/advocacy groups on the right.
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

-George Orwell, 1984

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  5,602 13 Aug 2017, 6:37 am

roadkill       

NeoConvict » 13 Aug 2017 6:28 am wrote:
Selective outrage. If these were black supremacists or Mexican nationalists they would be called civil rights leaders. I believe racism is dumb regardless of political party. I further believe that racism is unchecked and encouraged by the left. Mainstream progressives support bds, him, black panthers, and la rasa. You will find no such broad support for racial supremacy/advocacy groups on the right.

BTW...how many times did right wing people show up at Hillary rallies to incite violence. None that I'm aware of.

The left showed up many times at Trump rallies to incite violence. Some of them were paid by dem operatives that Hillary hired.

Same thing happens at speaking engagements.

Leftist speakers...I'm not aware of any incitement to violence by right wing people at these events.

Right wing speakers...leftists have incited violence many times at these events.
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Posted by Huey
  10,449 13 Aug 2017, 6:40 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List

Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 10,449.39

Misty » 12 Aug 2017 11:12 pm wrote:
Huey » 12 Aug 2017 10:50 pm wrote:
You are pissed because I placed you in the irrelevant category.

You place me in the irrelevant category?
ROFL, which one of us has had the other one on ignore forever?

You are so fucking delusional, and you're going back on ignore.
I've had all I can stomach from you in just a few short hours.

Say good night to hubby for me.

He doesn't even know you exist moron.

And unlike you, he's not hung like a floppy tuna can.

I'll scheck back in the morning to see if you have posted anything relevant.

Go ahead. Scheck yourself silly.

:wub:
Remember, when posting to this forum EVERTHING is about, and centers around, Misty
Misty » 20 Aug 2017 6:17 pm wrote:
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

Posted by Huey
  10,449 13 Aug 2017, 6:41 am

Misty » 12 Aug 2017 11:17 pm wrote:
onlyaladd » 12 Aug 2017 11:14 pm wrote:

Because that's just how he rolls.
He's always itching for a fight.

:ninja:
Remember, when posting to this forum EVERTHING is about, and centers around, Misty
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

Posted by Cedarswamp
  7,389 13 Aug 2017, 6:44 am

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 7,388.50

onlyaladd » 12 Aug 2017 11:35 pm wrote:

Guess who this is!

Congratulations, a white nationalist kills a woman and validates your gotcha...... on the plus side 2 cops died too.....it been a good day for you leftist, you must be giddy with excitement.

Posted by Huey
  10,449 13 Aug 2017, 7:00 am

greatnpowerfuloz » 13 Aug 2017 2:32 am wrote:
Misty » 13 Aug 2017 2:11 am wrote:

Yeah, no shit.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32186

So no tail for him. A military tribunal, waterboarding, sleep dep, ft, and a trip to gitmo.

Don't just talk tough.
Wrong CP.
It's always about me.

PostmodernProphet's Photo
Posted by PostmodernProphet
  581 13 Aug 2017, 7:31 am

Money: 581.36

Annoyed Liberall » 12 Aug 2017 5:56 pm wrote:
I think it's very sad that this is where we are right now as a country.

where are we?.....a few hundred Nazis hold a protest and the demmycrats blame the Republicans......I don't think you're actually sad at all........

PostmodernProphet's Photo
Posted by PostmodernProphet
  581 13 Aug 2017, 7:41 am

Money: 581.36

Misty » 12 Aug 2017 7:12 pm wrote:
Ironic that Huey blames the left for inciting violence, then threatens Ladd.

/shrugs.....I was watching MSNBC yesterday and commentators were talking about the violence that the alt-right was perpetrating against "the people" superimposed over video of the counter protesters throwing bottles of water and rocks at the alt-right.......sort of seems like antifa means antifirstamendment.......

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum