Southern Poverty Law Center IS a Hate Group

Started by roadkill

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
28 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,396 13 Sep 2017, 6:30 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 19,541
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,396.36

Log in or register to remove this ad..
If you can't see that the SPLC is a hate group that manipulates people for donations you are part of the problem...


"What it's like to be smeared by Southern Poverty Law Center"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/557438746000 ... show-clips
0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Image
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by indago
  12,163 13 Sep 2017, 6:41 am

indago User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,042
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 12,163.41


User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  16,098 13 Sep 2017, 6:52 am

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,214
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,098.04

Establishment, Leftist, Progressive or whatever you want to call them are the creators of the KKK, Antifa and all the other political based hate groups. They specialize at accusing nonconforming people and organizations of doing exactly what they themselves are doing. They use any means necessary to shut done those that oppose them.
0
Image

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,396 13 Sep 2017, 6:58 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 19,541
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,396.36

The SPLC is an Alt-Left hate group that creates hate, and they get paid very well for their efforts...



'Liberals sick of the alt-left are taking 'the red pill'


"Candace Owens, a charismatic young African American, posts commentaries on her YouTube channel whose titles seem expressly designed to make PC heads explode."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S2TZOdXAtQ
0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Image

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,396 13 Sep 2017, 7:02 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 19,541
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,396.36

nefarious101 » 13 Sep 2017 6:52 am wrote:
Establishment, Leftist, Progressive or whatever you want to call them are the creators of the KKK, Antifa and all the other political based hate groups. They specialize at accusing nonconforming people and organizations of doing exactly what they themselves are doing. They use any means necessary to shut done those that oppose them.



The establishment politicians in both parties and the MSM have been treating society like cattle.
0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Image

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,396 13 Sep 2017, 7:27 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 19,541
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,396.36

0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Image

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,396 13 Sep 2017, 7:48 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 19,541
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,396.36

0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Image

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  26,820 13 Sep 2017, 7:59 am

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 26,062
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 26,820.23

A little background on Morris Dees.

https://www.zianet.com/web/dees1.htm
0
Image

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,396 13 Sep 2017, 8:22 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 19,541
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,396.36




I'll be dipped.
0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Image

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,396 13 Sep 2017, 8:32 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 19,541
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,396.36

0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Image

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  26,820 13 Sep 2017, 8:37 am

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 26,062
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 26,820.23

roadkill » 13 Sep 2017 8:22 am wrote:

I'll be dipped.


Unfortunately that dipshit and his dipshit organization are in Montgomery, Al. we have known about the real MD for decades. Hell, even the niggers here don't like him.
0
Image

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,396 13 Sep 2017, 8:45 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 19,541
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,396.36

crimsongulf » 13 Sep 2017 8:37 am wrote:

Unfortunately that dipshit and his dipshit organization are in Montgomery, Al. we have known about the real MD for decades. Hell, even the niggers here don't like him.



When was the last time you saw the MSM report on him or the SPLC?
0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Image

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  26,820 13 Sep 2017, 9:11 am

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 26,062
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 26,820.23

roadkill » 13 Sep 2017 8:45 am wrote:

When was the last time you saw the MSM report on him or the SPLC?



Hmmmmmmmmmmmm never
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by Ricky Tavy
  3,194 13 Sep 2017, 11:09 am

Some people believe there is a limit to how far a Deplorable can go to be a victim. They argue that after this limit, even those crybabies will disintegrate against the ludicrous barrier. Our simps make the case that the victim-wannabe universe is infinite. Claiming to be victims of the SPLC would seem to settle the argument in their favor.
0
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  26,820 13 Sep 2017, 1:03 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 26,062
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 26,820.23

Dees is just another liberal democrat that got filthy rich off of "poverty".
0
Image

TonySplacci's Photo
Posted by TonySplacci
  14,101 13 Sep 2017, 1:48 pm

TonySplacci       
      

Posts: 14,532
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 14,100.92

Yup, Dees did what Trump did.
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  26,820 13 Sep 2017, 1:52 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 26,062
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 26,820.23

TonySplacci » 13 Sep 2017 1:48 pm wrote:
Yup, Dees did what Trump did.


Not close, Dees has only one specialty and that is getting rich off of poverty, in trumps case it is only collateral damage.
0
Image

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  6,396 13 Sep 2017, 4:16 pm

roadkill       
      

Posts: 19,541
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 6,396.36

Ricky Tavy » 13 Sep 2017 11:09 am wrote:
Some people believe there is a limit to how far a Deplorable can go to be a victim. They argue that after this limit, even those crybabies will disintegrate against the ludicrous barrier. Our simps make the case that the victim-wannabe universe is infinite. Claiming to be victims of the SPLC would seem to settle the argument in their favor.


Thank you for posting Ricky.

I want the guests to see an indoctrinate.

You are fully indoctrinated and you serve my thread well.

in·doc·tri·nate

inˈdäktrəˌnāt/verb

teach (a person or group) to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.
0
"If it's Fake, it's CNN"

Image

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  2,828 13 Sep 2017, 4:33 pm

Blackvegetable      
     

Posts: 2,408
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,827.52

roadkill » 13 Sep 2017 6:30 am wrote:
If you can't see that the SPLC is a hate group that manipulates people for donations you are part of the problem...

"What it's like to be smeared by Southern Poverty Law Center"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/557438746000 ... show-clips

FOX?


Are you serious?
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  2,828 13 Sep 2017, 4:35 pm

Blackvegetable      
     

Posts: 2,408
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,827.52

roadkill » 13 Sep 2017 4:16 pm wrote:

Thank you for posting Ricky.

I want the guests to see an indoctrinate.

You are fully indoctrinated and you serve my thread well.

in·doc·tri·nate

inˈdäktrəˌnāt/verb

teach (a person or group) to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.


Why use the definition of a verb to define what appears suspiciously like a non?
0


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic