YES!! The Pigs Will Be Indicted!

Started by Rebel

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

1053 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 02 May 2015, 6:50 am

larryc12       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 14,213.94

Kobia2 » 01 May 2015 9:31 pm wrote:

Yes they are a Democrat Demographic, which is the lone reason you pretend to give a shit about them.... Like I said, this fallacy would be made abundantly clear if Blacks announced they would no longer throw their votes to the Democrats.... We both know how things would turn on a Dime and how quickly you'd abandon your vaunted Race-Card for Ballots , and pretending to give a shit about Blacks if such was the case... Admit it...

Amazing, is it not? Our justice system is now dependent upon which "side of the aisle" one resides. An awful thought.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 02 May 2015, 8:16 am

larryc12       

Str8tEdge » 02 May 2015 8:04 am wrote:

So how do you describe the rant in my signature? :rofl: :die: :drool: :drool: :rofl: :die: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Well, you see, it was the 3 white racist cops that were beating him to the point of a broken neck and the black cops were doing all they could to stop such racist brutality, but just couldn't get it done. I'll bet the 3 white racist cops had guns drawn on the black cops, see? :rolleyes: It has to be that or those black cops were your typical sellouts. :shock:

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 02 May 2015, 9:05 am

larryc12       

Rebel » 02 May 2015 8:25 am wrote:
I really don't give a flying fuck whether the pigs were white, black, yellow, pink, or blue.

"Six white, racist pigs!"...you didn't say that? :LOL: Yeah, that's what you give a "fuck" about.

They all made the same very unethical prejudgement of Gray's guilt and subjected him to homicidal treatment based on the color of HIS skin, not theirs.
Good grief, you are such a stupid little twat, goofboi.

I knew you'd somehow slither around your own words. :die: Poorly, but slithering nonetheless. :LOL:

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 03 May 2015, 9:04 am

larryc12       

MotherJonses » 02 May 2015 9:23 pm wrote:

Two things about that

1. You are assuming that he had enough space to stand - and that in handcuffs and leg restraints was able to.
2. If he was seat belted as he should have been - there is no way he could have done that - still negligent.

Perhaps negligent, but here we have a 2nd Degree murder charge. :shock:

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 03 May 2015, 9:08 am

larryc12       

MotherJonses » 02 May 2015 9:57 pm wrote:

I think that when you add the extremely extended length of the ride to the lack of a seatbelt you find the elements that the prosecuters are basing their charge on - and it is negligent homicide he is charged with. They are not claiming intent.

Really? What is 2nd Degree murder if not intent?

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 16 May 2015, 8:26 am

larryc12       

Rebel » 15 May 2015 10:21 am wrote:
Pure projection on your part. You're the racist assholes rushing to judgement - truth be damned - whenever the brutal actions of cops result in the death of some black guy regardless of any wrongdoing or lack thereof. As far as your concerned, if the dead guy is black, he had it coming.
Go fuck yourself.

Well, yes - we "rush to judgment" by saying, "let's wait until the evidence is made known"...that kind of judgment. Not your kind. :rolleyes:

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 17 May 2015, 7:37 am

larryc12       

Cannonpointer » 16 May 2015 2:12 pm wrote:

We see that when ccops kill niggers. Not so much in the Bergdahl case, though.

Really? All I have ever cared about was how our alleged "Commander in Chief" made an idiotic, unpatriotic trade that had/has death of innocent, defenseless people written all over it. As to Bergdahl's guilt/innocence, the UCMJ and those who execute it will decide that, not I.

I guess we should have accused Berdahl of nigger killing - you faggots would have said "let's wait..."

So who is "we"? Liars, like you? I guess.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 17 May 2015, 6:56 pm

larryc12       

crimsongulf » 17 May 2015 1:52 pm wrote:

You know you are under their thin skin when they do the fake ignore deal.

Oh, you may be under actual ignore, but he is compelled to let you know it every time. :D

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 24 May 2015, 10:33 am

larryc12       

Kobia2 » 23 May 2015 6:10 pm wrote:

I saw that interview---and yes, Allen is usually spot on in these hyped-up race-bait cases...

Well, then he must be a racist, right? :D

I'm still curious to see what happens with Officer Wilson in Ferguson regarding any lawsuit.. The man's life was ruined for doing his job and a public service

He deserves to have his life ruined for exactly one reason: He didn't lay down, take his beating, go home, and cry himself to sleep. Just like Zimmerman didn't. Both of them brought on their own ruinations. White people are just going to have to learn.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 24 May 2015, 12:19 pm

larryc12       

Kobia2 » 24 May 2015 12:08 pm wrote:

I understand this is humour & sarcasm----but it really isn't far off from what some of the Brown supporters here actually suggested...

One poster said that despite Brown and his accomplice fitting the description of 2 suspects who just committed a strong arm robbery--and being seen with the box of stolen cigars--- Officer Wilson should have just let them go on about their way unimpeded, to avoid the possibility of a violent confrontation.......

Right - and since he didn't avoid confrontation, he was SUPPOSED to lay down, take his beating, go home, and cry himself to sleep. That's really the actual essence of it all. But he didn't do that either, and shot the poor bloat instead, so that's why he's guilty of murder in the eyes of blacks in MO and several white leftists. There is only a smidgeon of sarcasm there.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 05 Jun 2015, 9:52 am

larryc12       

Brattle Street » 05 Jun 2015 3:36 am wrote:

I am going to way out on a limb here and make a risky prediction that it is probably a good time for you to
stop fucking your mother in the ass.
One might wonder why that issue should come up at this particular time, and that is probably a valid question and it might surprise you to know that it has nothing to do with his incessant, juvenile need to erase my words that have induced such a cankerous sore to arise on the walls of his poisonous ego. It has nothing to do with that at all. My concern is that the VOMIT NURSE needs to get busy with his job. NO, not the nursing job, because it is already clear that he has abandoned that.
I am talking about his job of Judging. Believe it or not, the VOMIT NURSE has claimed to know who should be damned to eternal hell. He actually thinks he is qualified to know. There are not many that have declared that qualification as theirs, so this is a fairly momentous occasion. There is are the various Cult Lunatics of course, and don't forget Torquemada. Who else is there? Just take a look at the news. Hardly a day goes by when some CCR crazies are not declaring who should go to hell. It is commonplace Taliban practice both over there and here in the US.

You don't believe in God or hell, in the first place, so why do you care what he does? :D :loco:

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 05 Jun 2015, 8:16 pm

larryc12       

Str8tEdge » 05 Jun 2015 6:11 pm wrote:

:LOL: I don't think I've ever met anyone so impotent online. She's gotta be an emo chick in real life. :rofl:

Watch it now. You're going to have to not only see a dentist, but a surgeon to get those teeth out of your stomach to hand them over to the dentist to put them back in. They will soon be kicked down your throat. :faint:

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 07 Jun 2015, 9:07 am

larryc12       

Kobia2 » 05 Jun 2015 9:19 pm wrote:

Odd..... There's been more confirmed Hillary sightings in the middle pages of Playboy--- than Rebel sightings on this forum lately..

Rebel: :blush: :x :? :oops: :\

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 08 Jun 2015, 7:16 am

larryc12       

Brattle Street » 08 Jun 2015 2:02 am wrote:

NOW another lie from this subhuman. that's right, NOW he is pretending that I have soks. We could ask him how he knows this. It is HIS claim afterall. BUT we all know that he doesn't know this, and that he can never and will never support his claim.

NOW another lie from this subhuman. that's right, NOW he is pretending that RichClem is a paid poster. We could ask him how he knows this. It is HIS claim afterall. BUT we all know that he doesn't know this, and that he can never and will never support his claim.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14343&p=492516&hilit=right+wing+paid+poster#p492516

:LOL: Ah, the hypocrisy.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 28 Jun 2015, 9:47 am

larryc12       

greatnpowerfuloz » 27 Jun 2015 9:14 pm wrote:

Did you finally loose some weight, then?

That would require surgery, I think. Loosen, perhaps.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 12 Jul 2015, 1:13 pm

larryc12       

Brattle Street » 12 Jul 2015 12:38 pm wrote:

maybe he will Tell us that his boss doesn't mind... everyone believes that, RIGHT?

what is the problem with him having his boss come on line with us and confirming that for us?

Here's one problem - duh! You wouldn't believe him or her anyway. :rolleyes: :drool:

Maybe there is someone in the state of indiana that can confirm that the people who pay his salary don't mind that he wastes time trolling about cock.

You wouldn't believe them either. :LOL:

I will tell you what his boss will say:
Until you have read every single book and article pertaining to treatment for drug abuse, and every single book and article pertaining to the subject of nursing, you will have something to do to assist you to earn what you are being paid for.

It's so great to be a leftist...cuz...then you can tell everyone what someone else thinks, would say, would do. :clap:

THAT is the destruction of the lying creep whose lies prolifically. He should be fired immediately.

You should pat your head while counting backwards from 100 and rubbing your belly with the other hand. :D

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 12 Jul 2015, 2:20 pm

larryc12       

Brattle Street » 12 Jul 2015 1:25 pm wrote:

more troll crap from this dimbrained lying creep. WHEN IS THE PITIFUL PNOHY CHRISTIAN GOING TO PROVE HIS CLAIM THAT: I am a misogynist..... I think I am a good writer... etc. etc etc. NEVER. because his is a lying piece of shit that pretends that he knows that god exists. HYPOCRITE!

As soon as you prove that I am trying to force my religious beliefs on you.... :die: .....that's at least the 5th time I've said that....so get started, bratty. How far down from 100 are you yet? 92 maybe? :die:

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 14 Jul 2015, 8:24 am

larryc12       

Brattle Street » 12 Jul 2015 2:56 pm wrote:

For some reason, these phony, hypocritical, christians think that THEY have the authority to define the meaning of marriage, which is based on what religion they believe in. As much as they may wish this was a theocracy, it is not. They have NO such authority to force THEIR belief on everyone.

Nor are they, so you've proven you don't know what you're talking about, but it ends there. The actual TRUTH is that YOU cannot force the religious believers into acting against the will of God by serving gays in marriage ceremonies. You won't abide that, you'll bring law suits, you'll fire people, you'll destroy people in the name of what YOU want forced.

Romans 1:25-28

Because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.

WHICH part do you not understand?

I understand what you DON'T. No one is forcing you to believe, to comply, to worship, or marry the opposite sex. Do what you want to do, but you don't get to force me or anyone else to comply with your disbelief and acts of disbelief.

Should I take out an ad in the BUMFUCK Tennessee Gazette?

Be my guest. :die: Let me know when you get that published and I'll buy a copy. :D

Get your stinking CULT religion the fuck OUT OUT OUT of my government and stop trying to force YOU definition of the meaning of marriage down the throat of everyone that does NOT belong to your religion.

I can't get something out of that which isn't there. :rolleyes:

At least 100 times you have been asked to support your claim that I am a misogynist. You cannot support your claim.
THAT MAKES YOU A MOTHER FUCKING JESUS ASSFUCKING HYPOCRITICAL SCUM SUCKING DISHONEST CREEPY SUBHUMAN TURD.

you are a proven liar. YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY.

You're a misogynist. Your words betray you. :D

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  14,214 09 Jan 2017, 9:43 am

larryc12       

Are you saying ol' Reb will never live that down? Racist! :D

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum