YES!! The Pigs Will Be Indicted!

Started by Rebel

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
1102 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 9:52 am

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Log in or register to remove this ad..
Maryland State Attorney General has just announced that Freddie Gray's died as a result of the homicidal actions of the racist white pigs who illegally arrested Mr. Gray and subsequently physically assaulted him with callous disregard for his safety.
May these despicable racist white pigs rot in prison.
0
Image




Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 10:03 am

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Truthwarrior757 » 01 May 2015 9:56 am wrote:
Seek medical help yesterday for that mental disorder.

Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 11:01 am

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



crimsongulf » 01 May 2015 10:06 am wrote:
Charges ain't convictions. Just throwing thugs a bone. Glad the thug is dead. If they in fact took him out, they did society a favor.

You're yet another sub-human scumbag who just loves to ram your tongue deep up a pigs ass, relishing the flavor and texture as it congeals to the roof of your mouth and coats your inner cheeks. Maybe when the technology exists, someone will do society a favor by traveling back in time to exterminate the very beginning of your one root one branch family tree.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 11:23 am

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Scarpini » 01 May 2015 11:05 am wrote:
crimsongulf » 01 May 2015 10:06 am wrote:
Charges ain't convictions. Just throwing thugs a bone. Glad the thug is dead. If they in fact took him out, they did society a favor.


Yeah we cant have people carrying switchblades....

The knife Freddie had in his possession was not a switchblade and was perfectly legal for him to carry under Maryland law.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 11:26 am

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Annoyed Liberall » 01 May 2015 11:20 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 01 May 2015 11:05 am wrote:
Mob justice. This will not encourage the next riot I am sure. Murder for not following a 9 day old procedure? This pound of flesh being delivered up to appease the animals rioting in the streets will prove to be very costly down the road. I pray these innocent police officers are exhonorated and found not guilty in court.

Why do you assume the cops are innocent?

Because he's incapable of considering that the evidence reviewed by independent investigators that lead to the indictments is genuine and reflect on the criminal actions of these cops. All NC is doing is floating down some river in Egypt.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 11:29 am

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Truthwarrior757 » 01 May 2015 11:25 am wrote:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 11:23 am wrote:
Scarpini » 01 May 2015 11:05 am wrote:

Yeah we cant have people carrying switchblades....

The knife Freddie had in his possession was not a switchblade and was perfectly legal for him to carry under Maryland law.


Rebel believes all white cops are racist pigs out to kill black people :die:

Not at all. But the heinous actions of racist pigs like these reflect poorly on the great majority of cops who aren't racist pigs.
Liewarrior believes white cops have full authority to assault innocent black civilians without due cause.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 11:39 am

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Truthwarrior757 » 01 May 2015 11:32 am wrote:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 11:29 am wrote:
Truthwarrior757 » 01 May 2015 11:25 am wrote:

Rebel believes all white cops are racist pigs out to kill black people :die:

Not at all. But the heinous actions of racist pigs like these reflect poorly on the great majority of cops who aren't racist pigs.
Liewarrior believes white cops have full authority to assault innocent black civilians without due cause.


What gave you that idea liar? can you point out where i stated that?

Wassa matter, liar? Don't like what you see in the mirror? Tough.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 12:16 pm

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



NeoConvict » 01 May 2015 12:05 pm wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 01 May 2015 11:20 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 01 May 2015 11:05 am wrote:
Mob justice. This will not encourage the next riot I am sure. Murder for not following a 9 day old procedure? This pound of flesh being delivered up to appease the animals rioting in the streets will prove to be very costly down the road. I pray these innocent police officers are exhonorated and found not guilty in court.

Why do you assume the cops are innocent?


1. Presumption of innocence is a right we all enjoy.

Unless you're black.

2. The statements of a disinterested third party support the claim the cops did nothing unusual while Gray was in custody. No sudden stops, no erratic driving, no pulling over to beat the suspect. That his injuries were self inflicted.

The evidence discovered by the independent investigation refutes that presumption.

3. Depraved indifference murder for not fastening a seatbelt is a HUGE over reach and over charge.

Again, the evidence refutes your presumptions, and supports each and every indictment handed down against these vicious, racist pigs.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 2:29 pm

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



NeoConvict » 01 May 2015 12:25 pm wrote:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 12:16 pm wrote:
NeoConvict » 01 May 2015 12:05 pm wrote:

1. Presumption of innocence is a right we all enjoy.

Unless you're black.

2. The statements of a disinterested third party support the claim the cops did nothing unusual while Gray was in custody. No sudden stops, no erratic driving, no pulling over to beat the suspect. That his injuries were self inflicted.

The evidence discovered by the independent investigation refutes that presumption.

3. Depraved indifference murder for not fastening a seatbelt is a HUGE over reach and over charge.

Again, the evidence refutes your presumptions, and supports each and every indictment handed down against these vicious, racist pigs.


Disagree. Hope they are exhonorated.

Disagree all you want. The evidence really doesn't care if you do.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 8:07 pm

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



golfboy » 01 May 2015 2:37 pm wrote:
Tony Montana » 01 May 2015 1:49 pm wrote:
It's amazing how many people blindly trust the cops' side of the story.

Blindly? No, we're looking at the evidence instead of demanding cops be prosecuted regardless the evidence.

No. You want the racist pig cops exonerated regardless of the evidence. Because you're a fucking asshole.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 8:29 pm

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Kobia2 » 01 May 2015 8:24 pm wrote:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 8:07 pm wrote:
golfboy » 01 May 2015 2:37 pm wrote:
Blindly? No, we're looking at the evidence instead of demanding cops be prosecuted regardless the evidence.

No. You want the racist pig cops exonerated regardless of the evidence. Because you're a fucking asshole.


Remarkable...... Despite the complete wreck you were after Trayvon & Michael Brown, you continue to become emotionally invested in conclusions & verdicts before ALL the forensics, facts and evidence are presented... If this one pans out like the others, there isn't a big enough spatula in existence to scrape the mega omelette off your face ...


So, you're likewise hoping 'justice' is allowing white rightwing racist pigs off the hook for their criminal actions.
Why?
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 8:57 pm

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Kobia2 » 01 May 2015 8:45 pm wrote:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 8:29 pm wrote:
Kobia2 » 01 May 2015 8:24 pm wrote:

Remarkable...... Despite the complete wreck you were after Trayvon & Michael Brown, you continue to become emotionally invested in conclusions & verdicts before ALL the forensics, facts and evidence are presented... If this one pans out like the others, there isn't a big enough spatula in existence to scrape the mega omelette off your face ...


So, you're likewise hoping 'justice' is allowing white rightwing racist pigs off the hook for their criminal actions.
Why?


Actually, I am waiting for all the facts, evidence and forensics to be presented before I determine guilt or innocence.. Should the Police indeed be guilty of criminality, they should be prosecuted accordingly.. If you practiced the same, you wouldn't risk yet another humiliation and emotional breakdown as you have suffered with other high profile racial charged cases.. Justice is based on fact and truth----not on emotion, political objective, street mobs, or race-pandering...

As we've seen far too often in cases like this, "facts and truths" are dependent on the racial heritage of the innocent citizen and the racist pig cops.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 01 May 2015, 9:24 pm

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Kobia2 » 01 May 2015 9:12 pm wrote:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 8:57 pm wrote:
Kobia2 » 01 May 2015 8:45 pm wrote:

Actually, I am waiting for all the facts, evidence and forensics to be presented before I determine guilt or innocence.. Should the Police indeed be guilty of criminality, they should be prosecuted accordingly.. If you practiced the same, you wouldn't risk yet another humiliation and emotional breakdown as you have suffered with other high profile racial charged cases.. Justice is based on fact and truth----not on emotion, political objective, street mobs, or race-pandering...

As we've seen far too often in cases like this, "facts and truths" are dependent on the racial heritage of the innocent citizen and the racist pig cops.


No... what we've seen is you and like-minded over-emotional buffoons become invested in racially charged guilty verdicts before all the facts, forensics and evidence is presented.. I remind you that not even Obama's right hand Black Man Eric Holder found cause to indict Officer Wilson in Ferguson...

What's laughable about you is that if by some magical stroke of lightening, Blacks collectively stated they would no longer be blindly throwing their votes to your Democrats, you'd turn on them on a Dime, and have nothing but pure venom and resentment towards them in your belly... They are a Democrat voting block, which is the sole reason you pretend to give a shit about them and vent your white guilt..

Yes, they are a Democrat voting demographic. And that's why you hate them and enjoy seeing them denied justice in cases like this.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 02 May 2015, 8:00 am

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Kobia2 » 01 May 2015 9:31 pm wrote:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 9:24 pm wrote:
Kobia2 » 01 May 2015 9:12 pm wrote:

No... what we've seen is you and like-minded over-emotional buffoons become invested in racially charged guilty verdicts before all the facts, forensics and evidence is presented.. I remind you that not even Obama's right hand Black Man Eric Holder found cause to indict Officer Wilson in Ferguson...

What's laughable about you is that if by some magical stroke of lightening, Blacks collectively stated they would no longer be blindly throwing their votes to your Democrats, you'd turn on them on a Dime, and have nothing but pure venom and resentment towards them in your belly... They are a Democrat voting block, which is the sole reason you pretend to give a shit about them and vent your white guilt..

Yes, they are a Democrat voting demographic. And that's why you hate them and enjoy seeing them denied justice in cases like this.


Yes they are a Democrat Demographic, which is the lone reason you pretend to give a shit about them.... Like I said, this fallacy would be made abundantly clear if Blacks announced they would no longer throw their votes to the Democrats.... We both know how things would turn on a Dime and how quickly you'd abandon your vaunted Race-Card for Ballots , and pretending to give a shit about Blacks if such was the case... Admit it...

This rant of yours is, of course, purely rhetorical, devoid of logic, and rife with adolescent angst. Grow up.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 02 May 2015, 8:25 am

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



golfboy » 01 May 2015 9:26 pm wrote:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 8:57 pm wrote:
Kobia2 » 01 May 2015 8:45 pm wrote:

Actually, I am waiting for all the facts, evidence and forensics to be presented before I determine guilt or innocence.. Should the Police indeed be guilty of criminality, they should be prosecuted accordingly.. If you practiced the same, you wouldn't risk yet another humiliation and emotional breakdown as you have suffered with other high profile racial charged cases.. Justice is based on fact and truth----not on emotion, political objective, street mobs, or race-pandering...

As we've seen far too often in cases like this, "facts and truths" are dependent on the racial heritage of the innocent citizen and the racist pig cops.
6 cops have been charged. Which 3 are racists, the three white ones, or the three black ones?

I really don't give a flying fuck whether the pigs were white, black, yellow, pink, or blue. They all made the same very unethical prejudgement of Gray's guilt and subjected him to homicidal treatment based on the color of HIS skin, not theirs.
Good grief, you are such a stupid little twat, goofboi.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 02 May 2015, 8:28 am

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



Cedarswamp » 01 May 2015 1:43 pm wrote:
It's usually best not to call it an accidental death when charging someone with murder.

Says the racist, faux liberal....
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 03 May 2015, 9:05 pm

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



MotherJonses » 03 May 2015 12:49 pm wrote:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 9:52 am wrote:
Maryland State Attorney General has just announced that Freddie Gray's died as a result of the homicidal actions of the racist white pigs who illegally arrested Mr. Gray and subsequently physically assaulted him with callous disregard for his safety.
May these despicable racist white pigs rot in prison.


Sorry, Rebel. I get your anger - but you have your facts wrong. Several of the police officers arrested are black - so they are not "racist white pigs"
Also - though there are reports of his being assualted with batons - there are no bruises - marks- or other evidence of that - just of the spinal injuries.


Sorry, MJ, but you fail to understand my point. Freddie Gray was illegally arrested and subjected to homicidal actions of the police because he, a black man, dared to make eye contact with the police. The police had absolutely no due cause to arrest him and subject him to the treatment that resulted in his death other than the fact that he was black. The skin color of the cops isn't relevant.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 03 May 2015, 9:06 pm

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



golfboy » 02 May 2015 8:56 pm wrote:
Rebel » 02 May 2015 8:25 am wrote:
golfboy » 01 May 2015 9:26 pm wrote:
6 cops have been charged. Which 3 are racists, the three white ones, or the three black ones?

I really don't give a flying fuck whether the pigs were white, black, yellow, pink, or blue. They all made the same very unethical prejudgement of Gray's guilt and subjected him to homicidal treatment based on the color of HIS skin, not theirs.
Good grief, you are such a stupid little twat, goofboi.
YOU were the moron saying they were racist.

They most definitely were, you pathetic little cootie infested twat.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 03 May 2015, 9:14 pm

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



golfboy » 03 May 2015 9:08 pm wrote:
Rebel » 03 May 2015 9:06 pm wrote:
golfboy » 02 May 2015 8:56 pm wrote:
YOU were the moron saying they were racist.

They most definitely were, you pathetic little cootie infested twat.
You still claiming 3 of the cops, included the only once charged with murder aren't black?
I love watching you desperately clinging to your ignorance and stupidity.

No. Pay attention, you ignorant little twat.
0
Image





User avatar
Posted by Rebel
  6,864 03 May 2015, 9:22 pm

Rebel Working Class Philosopher
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,621
Socialist Socialist political affiliation
Politics: Socialist
Money: 6,863.54



crimsongulf » 03 May 2015 9:17 pm wrote:
Rebel » 03 May 2015 9:14 pm wrote:
No. Pay attention, you ignorant little twat.


Sorry , you have had one of the most magnificent thread fails in the history of this forum.

You can't back walk stupidity.

That explains why it's 8 pages long, right?
0
Image






Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic