YES!! The Pigs Will Be Indicted!

Started by Rebel

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

1067 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
  12,059 25 Jun 2015, 12:30 am

Southern indep INVICTA REX
INVICTA REX

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 12,059.48

crimsongulf » 23 Jun 2015 7:44 pm wrote:
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

Just to awesome to let die.

This sticky has sure cut down on sok clutter.

They don't know if they need to shit or go bling.

I'd like to sticky rajis where the outrage from these niggas thread... but some guy is in here late night.
Words are not the defining of a man's character. Actions are the defining point of character. This is disclaimer for the words I use as to instill both a shock factor and urgency in the point made if any point is to be made.

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
  12,059 25 Jun 2015, 6:45 pm

INVICTA REX

Cedarswamp » 25 Jun 2015 4:20 pm wrote:
Southern indep » 25 Jun 2015 12:30 am wrote:

I'd like to sticky rajis where the outrage from these niggas thread... but some guy is in here late night.

I stickied this a 9:28 pm Tennessee time.....not exactly burning the midnight oil. :rofl:

I was wrong? I guess that has happened once or twice in my life. I just assumed edge was doing it ..
Words are not the defining of a man's character. Actions are the defining point of character. This is disclaimer for the words I use as to instill both a shock factor and urgency in the point made if any point is to be made.

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
  12,059 25 Jun 2015, 9:39 pm

INVICTA REX

MotherJonses » 25 Jun 2015 9:36 pm wrote:
Cannonpointer » 18 Jun 2015 5:43 am wrote:
Str8tEdge » 17 Jun 2015 2:51 am wrote:

Sure I can. You're full of shit and lie more than Hillary and Obama combined. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So....How's the HIV treatments doing Arron? :huh:

Back to being the nurse who makes sport of people's HIV status, eh?

Do you ever worry that your bosses might read some of your spew? What would they think of this shit?^

Could always call them and tell them. DeVry has been kind enough to tell me just what hospital he works at.

I know it was a joke but still...

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
  12,059 25 Jun 2015, 10:06 pm

INVICTA REX

MotherJonses » 25 Jun 2015 9:59 pm wrote:
MotherJonses » 25 Jun 2015 9:36 pm wrote:
Cannonpointer » 18 Jun 2015 5:43 am wrote:

Back to being the nurse who makes sport of people's HIV status, eh?

Do you ever worry that your bosses might read some of your spew? What would they think of this shit?^

Could always call them and tell them. DeVry has been kind enough to tell me just what hospital he works at.

What's wrong Southern One? I thought the right was the side of personal responsibilty? Is he the exception who is not resonsible for his own actions?
If I was going to I would have already. I have been sitting on that piece of information for months.

Alright have fun with that.. ... that stalker bs is creepy. .

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
  12,059 26 Jun 2015, 1:13 am

INVICTA REX

Cannonpointer » 26 Jun 2015 12:37 am wrote:
Southern indep » 25 Jun 2015 10:06 pm wrote:

Thank you for that acknowledgment.

Excuse me for a few days - I'm going on the fruitless hunt for you calling out THAT cocksucker for it - but that's right - he's a fellow conjob pretending to be something he isn't.

Not going to be a hard search whiner ... I've called edge on being a dick head a thousand times or better. That bird hunt shouldn't take to long.

Matter a fact I've called everyone of your cowboys here on something so.yea ...

Piss off ...
Last edited by Southern indep on 26 Jun 2015, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
  12,059 26 Jun 2015, 1:18 am

INVICTA REX

MotherJonses » 25 Jun 2015 11:19 pm wrote:
Southern indep » 25 Jun 2015 10:06 pm wrote:
MotherJonses » 25 Jun 2015 9:59 pm wrote:

What's wrong Southern One? I thought the right was the side of personal responsibilty? Is he the exception who is not resonsible for his own actions?
If I was going to I would have already. I have been sitting on that piece of information for months.

i am not stalking anyone. I am taunting someone - that is different. He thought it so funny to share so much personal information while making fun of someone who has a degree in things like investigation.

I did not know edge was outing people...I guess it is this thread somewhere?
Nm
Piss on you all's range war I have my own to attend

Southern indep's Photo
Posted by Southern indep
  12,059 01 Feb 2016, 3:21 am

INVICTA REX

Rebel » 01 May 2015 9:52 am wrote:
Maryland State Attorney General has just announced that Freddie Gray's died as a result of the homicidal actions of the racist white pigs who illegally arrested Mr. Gray and subsequently physically assaulted him with callous disregard for his safety.
May these despicable racist white pigs rot in prison.

Rofl... stings a little bit eh?????
Dumb mfer.. :clap: :rofl:

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum