Feds pick Obama Supporter for IRS Scandal Investigation

Started by golfboy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Previous
29 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,016 09 Jan 2014, 3:59 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,015.50



Log in or register to remove this ad..
Hannibal » 09 Jan 2014 2:54 pm wrote:

Nice try, I not moving the goal post, I am simply trying to get you to admit Both Republicans and Democrats both lie and evade to protect their own parties. You are avoiding the issue and Ill prove it right now.

Answer this simple question. Is this statement accurate ? ---> "Both Republicans and Democrats both lie and evade to protect their own parties."

I bet you would sooner saw your own pecker off with a rusted pocket knife then answer that simple question I just asked. :D

But you're wrong, as I've shown you and explained over and over.
No Bush donor was ever appointed to investigate the Bush Administration.

By screaming "republicans lie too" is irrelevant. No one is lying here, or evading anything, you're simply trying to cover for Obama.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Hannibal
  29 09 Jan 2014, 4:07 pm

Hannibal User avatar
Telephone Bossman

Posts: 798
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 28.73



golfboy » 09 Jan 2014 2:59 pm wrote:
But you're wrong, as I've shown you and explained over and over.
No Bush donor was ever appointed to investigate the Bush Administration.

By screaming "republicans lie too" is irrelevant. No one is lying here, or evading anything, you're simply trying to cover for Obama.

I am not wrong, I was 100% correct, I said "I bet you would sooner saw your own pecker off with a rusted pocket knife then answer that simple question I just asked. :D". Istead of answering, you deflected to something not asserted or asked In the last post. Stay with me now asshole, lets try again. Please, Answer this simple question. Is this statement accurate ? ---> "Both Republicans and Democrats both lie and evade to protect their own parties."

No deflections, no referring to other posts or threads, not BS tactics. Is that statement accurate ? Answer the question. :huh: I bet you deflect again, you are that predictable :!:
0
Things you should know about, for you own good please read about: Active Management Technology, Trusted Computing Group, Trusted Computing module, Secure Cryptoprocessor, Security Enhanced Linux . When these people talk about "Trust" and "Security" LOOK THE PHUCK OUT !!!!

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,016 09 Jan 2014, 4:14 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,015.50



Hannibal » 09 Jan 2014 3:07 pm wrote:
I am not wrong, I was 100% correct, I said "I bet you would sooner saw your own pecker off with a rusted pocket knife then answer that simple question I just asked. :D". Istead of answering, you deflected to something not asserted or asked In the last post. Stay with me now asshole, lets try again. Please, Answer this simple question. Is this statement accurate ? ---> "Both Republicans and Democrats both lie and evade to protect their own parties."

No deflections, no referring to other posts or threads, not BS tactics. Is that statement accurate ? Answer the question. :huh: I bet you deflect again, you are that predictable :!:

It's laughable that you attack me and accuse ME of deflection, when that's all you're doing here.
If you want to start another thread on your conspiracy theory feel free.
THIS thread is about the Department of Justice hiring an Obama crony to investigate Obama.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

Worldshift's Photo
Posted by Worldshift
  404 09 Jan 2014, 4:22 pm

Worldshift    
   

Posts: 444
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 403.91

Its a tax issue. They acted inappropriately or they didn't. Are they supposed to shop around for an anarchist to investigate? We all know a teapublican wouldn't be unbiased.
0

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,016 09 Jan 2014, 4:25 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,015.50



Worldshift » 09 Jan 2014 3:22 pm wrote:
Its a tax issue. They acted inappropriately or they didn't. Are they supposed to shop around for an anarchist to investigate? We all know a teapublican wouldn't be unbiased.


Except the targeting of specific groups is NOT a tax issue, it's a legal issue, which of course is why the Justice Department is involved.
No, they are suppose to find someone independent, however finding a TEA Party supporter or Republican would be preferable because they would actually be looking for illegal activity, not trying to cover it up.
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

Worldshift's Photo
Posted by Worldshift
  404 09 Jan 2014, 4:46 pm

Worldshift    
   

Posts: 444
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 403.91

Its all partisan bs. Repubs want to disqualify her because she isn't on thier team. That'd be sad if it wasn't so funny. The whole system is corrupt.
0

User avatar
Posted by golfboy
  48,016 09 Jan 2014, 4:52 pm

golfboy Liberal Anti-Matter
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 51,295
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 48,015.50



Worldshift » 09 Jan 2014 3:46 pm wrote:
Its all partisan bs. Repubs want to disqualify her because she isn't on thier team. That'd be sad if it wasn't so funny. The whole system is corrupt.

No dumbass, she has a conflict of interest because she is an Obama donor.
Do you really not understand something this basic?
0
ES » 07 Oct 2014 11:23 am wrote:
I've been doing face plants before your lies ever darkened any political forum.

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2014 10:46 am wrote:
Facts suck when you're a progressive.

Technocrat » 04 Sep 2014 12:15 pm wrote:
British invented English, you know.
:die:

Worldshift's Photo
Posted by Worldshift
  404 09 Jan 2014, 5:09 pm

Worldshift    
   

Posts: 444
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 403.91

Hey fucktard it's not a conflict of interest just because your masters want it to be.
0

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  9,181 09 Jan 2014, 5:10 pm

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 27,805
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 9,181.43



I guess Ken Starr wasn't available.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

Worldshift's Photo
Posted by Worldshift
  404 09 Jan 2014, 5:17 pm

Worldshift    
   

Posts: 444
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 403.91

Next you morons will be saying only white male teapublicans can work for the fed. Ill be here laughing.
0


Previous

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic