The psychotic censors my posts.

Started by Termin8tor

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

44 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

xxxxxooooo's Photo
Posted by xxxxxooooo
  1,603 08 Jan 2017, 10:46 am

xxxxxooooo Watercooler Demigod
Watercooler Demigod

Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 1,603.27

hey richclump...................why are you posting new posts to old crap posts you've repeated for 10 fucking yrs

just bump the tired sorry assed things up

you need to get a new schtick here...yer stinking the joint up....and I thought that was impossible

.....or go back in to hibernation

xxxxxooooo's Photo
Posted by xxxxxooooo
  1,603 08 Jan 2017, 10:48 am

Watercooler Demigod

Cannonpointer » 08 Jan 2017 9:42 am wrote:
It's a peanut gallery thread, jackass. I aid 500 rep points to allow substantive posts only - you have the same right. Didn't you get your moderator software, you stupid fuck?

There's a box immediately under your new title when you start a thread. If you click it, you get to pay 500 points to have senior moderator powers within your own thread. If you don't, there's no second chance except a fact back arrow before anyone else enters the thread.

I bought it, I own it, so go fuck yourself you ignorant, falsely-charging son of a bitch.

hey I need some dough....instead of wasting 500 bucks on the penis gallery...give it to a worthy cause...ME!!!.....and my annoying sticky wicky talent

xxxxxooooo's Photo
Posted by xxxxxooooo
  1,603 08 Jan 2017, 11:10 am

Watercooler Demigod

Cannonpointer » 08 Jan 2017 9:47 am wrote:
The spewing retard was not missed.

He's the biggest sack of shit I've ever encountered on the interwebs - and I've encountered some real sacks of shit.

first...I hope I am in the sak a shit club...not being a member would be insulting

second...I think richclamp thought he was going to be cheered and welcomed....well think again......

he still has his nose so cemented in bushs ass

xxxxxooooo's Photo
Posted by xxxxxooooo
  1,603 08 Jan 2017, 2:00 pm

Watercooler Demigod

Cannonpointer » 08 Jan 2017 12:13 pm wrote:
Nigger, you need to get totally rad to hit you with some dough - y'all niggers being all tight and shit. :ninja:

alright nigger....I fixed the sig...now give me at least what I need for 2 fiffee..and no cent

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum