Meryl Streep

Started by Independent

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

61 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Bigsky
  1,428 09 Jan 2017, 9:04 pm

Bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,428.00

That was racism straight up
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by Bigsky
  1,428 10 Jan 2017, 4:25 am

Bigsky User avatar

Al Donal » 10 Jan 2017 2:22 am wrote:

She doesn't give a rat's dingleberry about the disabled. Trump is an equal opportunity offender. You may show deference to people with physical limitations. That's usually what they DONT want.

There is a certain retardation in the concept of equality and protected classes
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by Bigsky
  1,428 10 Jan 2017, 8:13 am

Bigsky User avatar

I voted for trump because I thought he made fun of the retarded gimp Hillary supporter...now I find out he didn't!!!! I'm fucking pissed
we have been

Posted by Bigsky
  1,428 11 Jan 2017, 5:33 am

Bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 10 Jan 2017 7:35 pm wrote:
What's not funny is dicklessness on a man - and what fucking kind of "man" is gonna sit there and say tRump didn't mock the tard?

How far are these faggots willing to pretzel, and why WOULDN'T I, or any real man, be able to make them kneel and worship me? NO REASON.

They have no spine, no back bone - a man with a back bone wont prattle like a sissy that way, shoot bullshit from his jaws. A man who speaks lies is never his own master and is ALWAYS subject to a man who is. They live on their knees, waiting for someone to spoon feed their ideas to them. No dignity.

He better have mocked that tard
we have been

Posted by Bigsky
  1,428 11 Jan 2017, 8:42 pm

Bigsky User avatar

we have been

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum