Meryl Streep

Started by Independent

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

61 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,184 10 Jan 2017, 7:52 am

NeoConvict User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,184.16

Misty » 09 Jan 2017 9:01 pm wrote:
Independent » 09 Jan 2017 7:38 pm wrote:
"Disrespect invites disrespect"
It sure does.

Respect is earned.
Mocking the disabled doesn't earn any points.

He did not mock the reporters disability. Its been shown many times that he uses that same "I'm a retard" chest slapping thing to attack able bodied and special needs people alike. Its in his repertoire. Can't attack him for not having a "I'm a retard" body gesture and mocking speech pattern specially reserved for the differently abled, can you?
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.

Posted by NeoConvict
  19,184 10 Jan 2017, 8:07 am

NeoConvict User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 19,184.16

Independent » 10 Jan 2017 6:59 am wrote:
NeoConvict » 10 Jan 2017 6:52 am wrote:

He did not mock the reporters disability. Its been shown many times that he uses that same "I'm a retard" chest slapping thing to attack able bodied and special needs people alike. Its in his repertoire. Can't attack him for not having a "I'm a retard" body gesture and mocking speech pattern specially reserved for the differently abled, can you?

But what's worse. The left pulls out that frozen picture grab. And completely mocks the reporter over and over and over. People like Misty bringing it up for their political purposes with no empathy for the man himself.

The man has no spasticity to his disorder. Meaning he can't wave his arm around like Trump did. But he does look like the still grab they have plastered everywhere.

No empathy or compassion from people like Misty!

His "I'm retarded" impression was pretty common in Warner Brothers cartoons. Back before we became hyper infected with political correctness. The same impressions of differently abled can still be found on South Park. As always with the left, the message is more important than the suffering of the individual.
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum