Trump given UNVERIFIED reports that Russia had damaging details about him.

Started by #ShePersisted

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
677 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by #ShePersisted
  20,595 10 Jan 2017, 5:52 pm

#ShePersisted She Was Warned, Nevertheless, She Persisted
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 16,726
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Female
Money: 20,595.15



Log in or register to remove this ad..
Image

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-c ... SKBN14U2QZ

The updated version:

Image

Allegations, and unsubstantiated claims do not equal true.
0
“She was warned. She was given an explanation.
Nevertheless, she persisted.”

Image
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by rayj
  10,898 10 Jan 2017, 5:58 pm

rayj User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,813
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Money: 10,897.77

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.


Image


So exactly what could they have on him? Since he doesn't use email? I think we all know his past...
0

User avatar
Posted by GeorgeWashington
  -20,638 10 Jan 2017, 6:01 pm

GeorgeWashington User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,293
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Revolutionary Revolutionary political affiliation
Politics: Revolutionary
Gender: Male
Money: -20,637.94

I don't think this is news. It's news about news :\
0

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  18,726 10 Jan 2017, 6:02 pm

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,048
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 18,725.58


(In my best progressive voice) Fuck russia, we need to bomb them back to the czar age. We need to drone strike assange yesterday!!
1
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.




User avatar
Posted by #ShePersisted
  20,595 10 Jan 2017, 6:03 pm

#ShePersisted She Was Warned, Nevertheless, She Persisted
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 16,726
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Female
Money: 20,595.15



rayj » 10 Jan 2017 4:58 pm wrote:
So exactly what could they have on him? Since he doesn't use email? I think we all know his past...

We don't know anything about his financial dealings with Russia do we?
And that's because you Trumplodytes said it was okay for him to not release his tax returns.
0
“She was warned. She was given an explanation.
Nevertheless, she persisted.”

Image

User avatar
Posted by GeorgeWashington
  -20,638 10 Jan 2017, 6:04 pm

GeorgeWashington User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,293
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Revolutionary Revolutionary political affiliation
Politics: Revolutionary
Gender: Male
Money: -20,637.94

Putin goes to my church :wub:
0

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  17,191 10 Jan 2017, 6:04 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 15,209
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 17,190.91

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.


Image


LOL...who cares....at least it's not Dan Rather this time or Brian Williams...but it is CNN and no one cares about or believes them
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by #ShePersisted
  20,595 10 Jan 2017, 6:05 pm

#ShePersisted She Was Warned, Nevertheless, She Persisted
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 16,726
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Female
Money: 20,595.15



GeorgeWashington » 10 Jan 2017 5:01 pm wrote:
I don't think this is news. It's news about news :\

It will be news if Julian Assange/WikiLeaks decides to release it, or someone in one of our intelligence agencies who Trump has been insulting lately leaks it.
0
“She was warned. She was given an explanation.
Nevertheless, she persisted.”

Image

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  18,726 10 Jan 2017, 6:09 pm

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,048
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 18,725.58

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:05 pm wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 10 Jan 2017 5:01 pm wrote:
I don't think this is news. It's news about news :\

It will be news if Julian Assange/WikiLeaks decides to release it, or someone in one of our intelligence agencies who Trump has been insulting lately leaks it.

Our Intel agencies have been compromised by the enemy. The head of the Cia is a follower of wahabbi Islam. Remember when it was cool to question the Intel agencies? Wmds, Vietnam, Kennedy? Remember when the Red scare was demonized by Hollywood?
0
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.




User avatar
Posted by #ShePersisted
  20,595 10 Jan 2017, 6:12 pm

#ShePersisted She Was Warned, Nevertheless, She Persisted
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 16,726
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Female
Money: 20,595.15



nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:04 pm wrote:
LOL...who cares....at least it's not Dan Rather this time or Brian Williams...but it is CNN and no one cares about or believes them

Reuters seems to believe them.

Sorry it's not Breitbart, Drudge or WorldNUTDaily.
0
“She was warned. She was given an explanation.
Nevertheless, she persisted.”

Image

Racetex (RSIG)'s Photo
Posted by Racetex (RSIG)
  3,181 10 Jan 2017, 6:13 pm

Racetex (RSIG)      
     

Posts: 3,220
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 3,181.48

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:03 pm wrote:
We don't know anything about his financial dealings with Russia do we?
And that's because you Trumplodytes said it was okay for him to not release his tax returns.


SO what if he did? Is it illegal to do business in Russia?
0

User avatar
Posted by bingster
  10,902 10 Jan 2017, 6:15 pm

bingster User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 17,813
Democratic Democratic political affiliation
Politics: Democratic
Money: 10,901.74




Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.


Image

http://news.trust.org/item/201701102241 ... =reTheWire


That's no surprise. i read, all along, that they hacked both sides of our political spectrum but only aired the dirt on the Dems...
1

User avatar
Posted by nefarious101
  17,191 10 Jan 2017, 6:15 pm

nefarious101 User avatar
      
      

Posts: 15,209
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 17,190.91

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:12 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:04 pm wrote:
LOL...who cares....at least it's not Dan Rather this time or Brian Williams...but it is CNN and no one cares about or believes them

Reuters seems to believe them.

Sorry it's not Breitbart, Drudge or WorldNUTDaily.



You're developing a credibility problem using leftist fake news sources
0
Image

User avatar
Posted by #ShePersisted
  20,595 10 Jan 2017, 6:19 pm

#ShePersisted She Was Warned, Nevertheless, She Persisted
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 16,726
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Female
Money: 20,595.15



NeoConvict » 10 Jan 2017 5:09 pm wrote:
The head of the Cia is a follower of wahabbi Islam.

The single source for that story is an ex-FBI agent named John Guandolo who resigned from his position with the Bureau in December 2008 after he was caught engaging in a sexual relationship with a key confidential source in the midst of a corruption investigation of a Louisiana politician.

Since then, he has created a burgeoning second career training law enforcement groups to identify potential covert Islamic threats to the United States.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/brennan.asp
0
“She was warned. She was given an explanation.
Nevertheless, she persisted.”

Image

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  18,726 10 Jan 2017, 6:22 pm

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,048
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 18,725.58

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:19 pm wrote:
NeoConvict » 10 Jan 2017 5:09 pm wrote:
The head of the Cia is a follower of wahabbi Islam.

The single source for that story is an ex-FBI agent named John Guandolo who resigned from his position with the Bureau in December 2008 after he was caught engaging in a sexual relationship with a key confidential source in the midst of a corruption investigation of a Louisiana politician.

Since then, he has created a burgeoning second career training law enforcement groups to identify potential covert Islamic threats to the United States.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/brennan.asp

Shooting the messenger. Regardless he is a political hack.
0
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.




User avatar
Posted by #ShePersisted
  20,595 10 Jan 2017, 6:24 pm

#ShePersisted She Was Warned, Nevertheless, She Persisted
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 16,726
Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Gender: Female
Money: 20,595.15



nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:
Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:12 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:04 pm wrote:
LOL...who cares....at least it's not Dan Rather this time or Brian Williams...but it is CNN and no one cares about or believes them
Reuters seems to believe them.
Sorry it's not Breitbart, Drudge or WorldNUTDaily.

You're developing a credibility problem using leftist fake news sources

Reuters and CNN are not FAKE news sources.

This thing about conflating legitimate news sources with 'fake' news sources is just the latest right wing tactic to delegitimize the media.

You could argue that some news sources have a bias or get things wrong from time to time.
But a 'fake' news source is one that makes up stories out of whole cloth that have no basis in reality and are solely designed as clickbait.

That is not what Reuters or CNN do.
0
“She was warned. She was given an explanation.
Nevertheless, she persisted.”

Image

User avatar
Posted by NeoConvict
  18,726 10 Jan 2017, 6:27 pm

NeoConvict User avatar
      
      

Posts: 17,048
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 18,725.58

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:24 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:
Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:12 pm wrote:
Reuters seems to believe them.
Sorry it's not Breitbart, Drudge or WorldNUTDaily.

You're developing a credibility problem using leftist fake news sources

Reuters and CNN are not FAKE news sources.

This thing about conflating legitimate news sources with 'fake' news sources is just the latest right wing tactic to delegitimize the media.

You could argue that some news sources have a bias or get things wrong from time to time.
But a 'fake' news source is one that makes up stories out of whole cloth that have no basis in reality and are solely designed as clickbait.

That is not what Reuters or CNN do.
they report on black lives matter without a disclaimer that "hands up, dont shoot" never happened. Fake news.
0
Democrats haven't been this upset since the republicans took away their slaves.




User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  6,453 10 Jan 2017, 7:18 pm

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 15,522
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 6,452.63



Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.


Image

http://news.trust.org/item/201701102241 ... =reTheWire


You fuckers fall for any shit they sling at the wall. :rofl:
0
"It's true. The Russians may have rigged the election by showing that the Democrats definitely rigged the election."~~Rob Schneider

“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. ~~ Will Rogers

User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  6,453 10 Jan 2017, 7:19 pm

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 15,522
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 6,452.63



bingster » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:

That's no surprise. i read, all along, that they hacked both sides of our political spectrum but only aired the dirt on the Dems...


You have any credible proof you'd like to share, Polly. :rofl:
0
"It's true. The Russians may have rigged the election by showing that the Democrats definitely rigged the election."~~Rob Schneider

“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. ~~ Will Rogers

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  24,769 10 Jan 2017, 8:40 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 24,378
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 24,769.00

bingster » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:

That's no surprise. i read, all along, that they hacked both sides of our political spectrum but only aired the dirt on the Dems...


Sup binky, get over the butthurt enough to post again?

Good for you.
0
Image


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic