Trump given UNVERIFIED reports that Russia had damaging details about him.

Started by #ShePersisted

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

677 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by indago
  9,232 11 Jan 2017, 10:53 pm

indago User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 9,232.44

A Farewell to Arms » 11 Jan 2017 7:24 pm wrote:
Misty » 11 Jan 2017 7:18 pm wrote:
Who died and made you the grammar Nazi?

you know...one of my greatest acts here was destroying spell checkers...remember????

remeber how this place used to be chock fulla them???...well i fixed that

HOWEVER!!!...you always said you thoroughly check your posts like mrs hobensnobben taught you in the 8th grade

she's probably dirt now so i'm fillin in for awhile....you loves ya momma

"remeber"???

WTF is that???

Posted by indago
  9,232 25 Jan 2017, 7:24 am

indago User avatar

Sgt Bilko » 24 Jan 2017 10:55 pm wrote:
Misty » 24 Jan 2017 7:57 pm wrote:
Termin8tor » 24 Jan 2017 12:30 pm wrote:
....we absolutely cared if they were true, liar.

Horseshit.

Prove your assertions. Otherwise you are an Alinsky disciple by demonizing the opposition and never discussing the issues. That is the Alinsky method you deploy all the time!! Accuse but never prove!!! Pitiful Misty!! Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful!!!

You mean, like you did

HERE

HERE

and HERE

Misty was right about you...

"You are an ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense" — Sgt Bilko

"You are a vacuous simpleton shrieking the same claptrap and rubbish over and over like some kind of a deranged parrot." — Misty

Posted by indago
  9,232 25 Jan 2017, 9:45 am

indago User avatar

Sgt Bilko » 25 Jan 2017 8:34 am wrote:
indago » 25 Jan 2017 6:24 am wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 24 Jan 2017 10:55 pm wrote:
Prove your assertions. Otherwise you are an Alinsky disciple by demonizing the opposition and never discussing the issues. That is the Alinsky method you deploy all the time!! Accuse but never prove!!! Pitiful Misty!! Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful!!!

You mean, like you did

HERE

HERE

and HERE

Misty was right about you...

"You are an ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense" — Sgt Bilko

"You are a vacuous simpleton shrieking the same claptrap and rubbish over and over like some kind of a deranged parrot." — Misty

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You are laughable in your blind hatred... (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, prevarications, hallucinations, and incantations)

See how you ramble and rant incoherently as you fumble and stumble your way into irrelevancy...

Posted by indago
  9,232 25 Jan 2017, 10:24 am

indago User avatar

Sgt Bilko » 25 Jan 2017 9:16 am wrote:
indago » 25 Jan 2017 8:45 am wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 25 Jan 2017 8:34 am wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You are laughable in your blind hatred... (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, prevarications, hallucinations, and incantations)

See how you ramble and rant incoherently as you fumble and stumble your way into irrelevancy...

You edit my post in order to ignore the challenge... (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, prevarications, hallucinations, and incantations)

I didn't ignore anything! It was all included in "and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, prevarications, hallucinations, and incantations"

Posted by indago
  9,232 25 Jan 2017, 5:41 pm

indago User avatar

Sgt Bilko » 25 Jan 2017 1:28 pm wrote:
indago » 25 Jan 2017 9:24 am wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 25 Jan 2017 9:16 am wrote:
You edit my post in order to ignore the challenge... (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, prevarications, hallucinations, and incantations)

I didn't ignore anything! It was all included in "and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, prevarications, hallucinations, and incantations"

In other words you run from discussing your failed and impossible view of the origin of the earth.

You did what I predicted!

RUN INDAGO RUN.

Your method of running here is to demonize the assertions and not discuss them. Very typical of atheist progressives spouting gibberish nonsense in a demonizing way!!!

This may come as a surprise to you, but I just don't give a shit about your "view of the origin of the earth". Point out where I was "discussing your failed and impossible view of the origin of the earth".

Posted by indago
  9,232 25 Jan 2017, 7:04 pm

indago User avatar

Sgt Bilko » 25 Jan 2017 5:19 pm wrote:
indago » 25 Jan 2017 4:41 pm wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 25 Jan 2017 1:28 pm wrote:
In other words you run from discussing your failed and impossible view of the origin of the earth.

You did what I predicted!

RUN INDAGO RUN.

Your method of running here is to demonize the assertions and not discuss them. Very typical of atheist progressives spouting gibberish nonsense in a demonizing way!!!

This may come as a surprise to you, but I just don't give a shit about your "view of the origin of the earth". Point out where I was "discussing your failed and impossible view of the origin of the earth".

YOU RUN FROM IT JUST LIKE ALL ATHEISTS DO!!

IT CAUSES YOU GREAT PAIN WITH COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!!

ATHEISM MUST BE TRUE - ATHEISTS RELIGION IS FALSE!!

BOTH IN YOUR BRAIN AS FACTS IS VERY PAINFUL!!

THEREFORE YOU RUN FROM DISCUSSING IT!!

JUST LIKE ALL ATHEISTS!!

YOU ATHEISTS LIKE TO RIDICULE CHRISTIANITY

BUT RUN FROM CONFRONTING THE FAILURE OF BIG BANG EVOLUTION!!

Ol' Bilkum wrote: "you run from discussing your failed and impossible view of the origin of the earth."

I, then, queried of Ol' Bilkum to point out just where it is that I was even discussing a "view of the origin of the earth". And did Ol' Bilkum "point out just where it is that I was even discussing a "view of the origin of the earth""?

Of course not. And why am I not surprised! Just some old bluster and BS. And didn't I just know, somehow, that this is the way this would turn out. So predictable. These BlowHards thrive on making bold and sweeping generalizations, but when called upon the carpet to examine into the ranting, the foundation crumbles, along with veracity; and, we find that the equivocations are just that; just blowing smoke.

And just another FAILURE to add to his other FAILURES!

Featuring just some of his other FAILURES:

FAILURES 1
FAILURES 2
FAILURES 3

Posted by indago
  9,232 25 Jan 2017, 7:16 pm

indago User avatar

YOU RUN FROM IT... (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, prevarications, hallucinations, and incantations)

Maybe if you used a larger font, and one with a brighter red, it might come to you "just where it is that I was even discussing a "view of the origin of the earth""

Posted by indago
  9,232 27 Jan 2017, 12:07 am

indago User avatar

Sgt Bilko » 26 Jan 2017 10:22 pm wrote:
indago » 25 Jan 2017 6:16 pm wrote:
YOU RUN FROM IT... (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, prevarications, hallucinations, and incantations)

Maybe if you used a larger font, and one with a brighter red, it might come to you "just where it is that I was even discussing a "view of the origin of the earth""

Your assertions always ignore the simple fact that you are using red herrings to run from my challenge!! Keep running and posting red herrings. That is all you can do!!!

And you keep changing the subject. That's all you have left!

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum