Trump given UNVERIFIED reports that Russia had damaging details about him.

Started by Misty

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

697 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by bingster
  10,947 10 Jan 2017, 6:15 pm

bingster User avatar

Democratic Democratic political affiliation
Politics: Democratic
Money: 10,947.27

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.

http://news.trust.org/item/201701102241 ... =reTheWire

That's no surprise. i read, all along, that they hacked both sides of our political spectrum but only aired the dirt on the Dems...

Posted by bingster
  10,947 02 Mar 2017, 8:11 pm

bingster User avatar

Democratic Democratic political affiliation
Politics: Democratic
Money: 10,947.27

nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:

You're developing a credibility problem using leftist fake news sources

I don't understand this "fake news" bologna! Unless it's reported by the infamous purveyor of fake news "Fox News" it's called "fake news" by the inhabitants of the bubble on the tea bagger, sister fucking, bible thumping, anti-science right flank. This stuff isn't being said by only the Dems. All of these "fake news" stories are BIPARTISAN. Calls for special investigators are coming from the Republicans AND the Democrats but everything that's wrong with an obviously wrong-headed Republican administration is "fake news"? When are you contards going to pull your heads out of your asses?!!!

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum