Trump given UNVERIFIED reports that Russia had damaging details about him.

Started by Misty

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
697 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 5:18 am

bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,330.69

GeorgeWashington » 10 Jan 2017 5:04 pm wrote:
Putin goes to my church :wub:

You change yer name THIS INSTANT
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 6:27 am

bigsky User avatar

nefarious101 » 11 Jan 2017 5:19 am wrote:

a few hours later and it is looking more and more like another FAKE new story.....CNN and other news sources you use are making a fool out of you

Crazy isn't it...
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 6:59 am

bigsky User avatar

nefarious101 » 11 Jan 2017 5:42 am wrote:

Yep....no one should be allowed to view CNN unless standing in a grocery store check out lane

FNN....less credible than the inquirer
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 10:26 am

bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 9:12 am wrote:
To Christian?

Who attends YOUR church - bubba clinton? :huh:

Not my church..it's God's, and I attend.
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 12:33 pm

bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 10:13 am wrote:
God has no large amount of business with protestantism - it's a schizm off a schizm.

Oh, he sends missionaries to talk to you idiots - but it rarely helps. Y'all are dumb

Whatever a protestant believes this year, he'll have a whole new set of yard sticks next year. He will always be better than his neighbor - only the reasons why change.

Protestantism is a self-digging hole of a religion. I fart in its general direction.

Feel better?
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 5:55 pm

bigsky User avatar

S9y » 11 Jan 2017 4:26 pm wrote:

You may attend, but you never take it with you.

Probably not as much as I should, I'm not a perfect Christian, but I don't think my refusal to associate with turd sexers is any kind of evidence of a falling away from my father
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 6:03 pm

bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 2:40 pm wrote:
Yes, but I still have some gas of you're volunteering. :)

It's yer board...charge on. I'm sure your audience is dying to know your views on salvation...besides gay marriage advocacy and paganism...I on the other hand haven't cared what your views on the subject for quite some time now...
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 6:18 pm

bigsky User avatar

Annoyed Liberall » 11 Jan 2017 5:04 pm wrote:
I hate it when my daddies fight.

Cannon started it
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 7:35 pm

bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 6:24 pm wrote:
Jesus = choice and satan = chains.

I respect your right to side with.. SATAN.

So you are a student of common core I see...good for you.
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 7:45 pm

bigsky User avatar

Annoyed Liberall » 11 Jan 2017 6:37 pm wrote:
You are pretty judgy. You must be a Methodist.

Who have I judged?
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 8:01 pm

bigsky User avatar

Misty » 11 Jan 2017 6:59 pm wrote:
FAKE News, the new Republican talking point.

That lefty John McCain is the one who turned this bullshit over to the FBI.

Rush and hannity have been blasting McCain for over a decade because of his progressive liberal ideology
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 8:44 pm

bigsky User avatar

Misty » 11 Jan 2017 7:42 pm wrote:
Has anyone read the 35 page dossier that McCain turned over to the FBI yet?
I haven't read it, but I plan to.
It contains some crazy stuff like how Trump supposedly paid prostitutes to perform “golden showers” at the Moscow Ritz Carlton Hotel.

Now I understand why he felt the need to remind people that he is a 'germaphobe' at today's press conference.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... tions.html

We love you misty
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 11 Jan 2017, 8:51 pm

bigsky User avatar

Misty » 11 Jan 2017 7:49 pm wrote:

I don't know for a fact that Trump paid women to pee on him, I just know it's true.

:die:

We love you to death
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 12 Jan 2017, 12:54 am

bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2017 9:26 pm wrote:
Much worse.

Adventist.

Every protestant must have something - anything - to make him superior to all others. Else there might be overcrowding in heaven.

Adventists keep a Saturday Sabbath. That's what makes them better.

Y'know, at least the moose limbs try to make valhala on the buddy system. They'll take just about anyone with them - even an infidel. But your protestants are deeply committed to heaven being an exclusive affair. If it ain't got a velvet rope, they want no part of it.

That has nothing to do with it, keeping the Sabbath is about surrender to God, keeping a false Sabbath is about arrogance, and man made traditions...like faggot marriage and abortion. So get all preachey on us will Ya, I love hearing how the created has authority over the creator
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 12 Jan 2017, 1:09 am

bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2017 12:01 am wrote:
Well, son, perhaps a little more surrender and a little less self-righteousness will give us all a better sense of the worthwhile aspects of your faith. :)

Right now, it looks like the more Jesus you get, he more of an asshole it makes ya.

I DON'T THINK THAT WAS THE PLAN.

I know you like to grab and misuse scripture to back up your bellicosity - and the fact is, you use the same bible Hitler did. You can justify anything using scripture. But we all know the difference between someone who's got him some real Jesus, and someone who's just listening to lush rimjob and repackaging it with a side order of some john 316.

TSDR... the created doesn't have authority over the creator cannon. So go eat another abortion and rape a child...or what ever you shit fucker marriers do...I don't care. It's yer life live it...I'll live mine
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 12 Jan 2017, 1:10 am

bigsky User avatar

Misty » 12 Jan 2017 12:07 am wrote:
Today at his press conference Trump said:

"I think it’s a disgrace that information that was false and fake and never happened got released to the public.
That’s something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do."

He didn't say that when people on his campaign, even some that will now be part of his administration were Tweeting false and fake information about his opponent.

He himself was very happy to push the FAKE news story put out by his friend David Pecker who owns the National Enquirer, that Ted Cruz's father was involved in the assassination of JFK.

Now that the false and fake info is about him, he's crying.

Like I said in my OP, Karma is a bitch.

Yer Soo cute
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 12 Jan 2017, 1:28 am

bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2017 12:13 am wrote:
At least you didn't misuse scripture.

I guess that's something.

And yer forte
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 12 Jan 2017, 7:57 pm

bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 12 Jan 2017 9:27 am wrote:
to my satisfaction and yours - not to hers. She has faith.

I've seen you plant your feet and stick your chin out and defy gravity, son.

Gravity doesn't exist...
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 12 Jan 2017, 8:01 pm

bigsky User avatar

Annoyed Liberall » 12 Jan 2017 12:31 pm wrote:
That could all be said about the birther issue as well.
Consistency is not your friend.

There is no consistency from ANYONE on this board....except me...I like seeing liberals die excruciating deaths...I always will...it's how communism has turned me
we have been

Posted by bigsky
  1,331 12 Jan 2017, 8:16 pm

bigsky User avatar

Can't...sides are fake
we have been

Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum