Trump given UNVERIFIED reports that Russia had damaging details about him.

Started by Misty

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

697 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by nefarious101
  16,374 10 Jan 2017, 6:04 pm

nefarious101 User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 16,373.89

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 4:52 pm wrote:
Karma is a bitch and it looks like Trump might be Putin's bitch.
Will Trump still praise WikiLeaks if they put this stuff about him out?
I guess this is why Trump got so worked about part of the classified report being leaked to NBC News.
He knew this was in it.

LOL...who cares....at least it's not Dan Rather this time or Brian Williams...but it is CNN and no one cares about or believes them

Posted by nefarious101
  16,374 10 Jan 2017, 6:15 pm

nefarious101 User avatar

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:12 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:04 pm wrote:
LOL...who cares....at least it's not Dan Rather this time or Brian Williams...but it is CNN and no one cares about or believes them

Reuters seems to believe them.

Sorry it's not Breitbart, Drudge or WorldNUTDaily.

You're developing a credibility problem using leftist fake news sources

Posted by nefarious101
  16,374 11 Jan 2017, 6:19 am

nefarious101 User avatar

Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:24 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:
Misty » 10 Jan 2017 5:12 pm wrote:
Reuters seems to believe them.
Sorry it's not Breitbart, Drudge or WorldNUTDaily.

Reuters and CNN are not FAKE news sources.

This thing about conflating legitimate news sources with 'fake' news sources is just the latest right wing tactic to delegitimize the media.

You could argue that some news sources have a bias or get things wrong from time to time.
But a 'fake' news source is one that makes up stories out of whole cloth that have no basis in reality and are solely designed as clickbait.

That is not what Reuters or CNN do.

a few hours later and it is looking more and more like another FAKE new story.....CNN and other news sources you use are making a fool out of you

Posted by nefarious101
  16,374 11 Jan 2017, 6:42 am

nefarious101 User avatar

bigsky » 11 Jan 2017 5:27 am wrote:
nefarious101 » 11 Jan 2017 5:19 am wrote:

a few hours later and it is looking more and more like another FAKE new story.....CNN and other news sources you use are making a fool out of you

Crazy isn't it...

Yep....no one should be allowed to view CNN unless standing in a grocery store check out lane

Posted by nefarious101
  16,374 18 Jan 2017, 8:06 pm

nefarious101 User avatar

Cannonpointer » 18 Jan 2017 4:42 pm wrote:
golfboy » 18 Jan 2017 4:40 pm wrote:
She didn't. CNN did, and I shoved it up her ass when she asked what CNN was reporting that was a lie.
Mgay... how does that make her - and me by extension - a liar? :huh:

it makes her a shill for fake news. if she withdrew it she would be able to retrieve some credibility....but she continues to double down on it

Posted by nefarious101
  16,374 19 Jan 2017, 6:44 am

nefarious101 User avatar

Misty » 18 Jan 2017 9:50 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 18 Jan 2017 7:06 pm wrote:
Cannonpointer » 18 Jan 2017 4:42 pm wrote:
Mgay... how does that make her - and me by extension - a liar? :huh:
it makes her a shill for fake news. if she withdrew it she would be able to retrieve some credibility....but she continues to double down on it

Perhaps Neffy can tell me what part of the article in my OP is FAKE news.

Was there or was there not a two page summary of a 35 page memo attached to Trump's briefing?
Did CNN say that anything in either that two page summary or the 35 page memo was proven to be true, or did they refer to the claims as allegations five times?

That is all that the article in my OP said.

There was nothing in my OP about Prague, or Michael Cohen, so I don't know why Golfboy even brought those things up.

LOL....I used to think you were on the wrong side of history...now I know you are on the wrong side of reality.

Moving forward...it's going to be tough for you to be a democrat since the fall of the fake MSM.

Posted by nefarious101
  16,374 19 Jan 2017, 8:25 pm

nefarious101 User avatar

Huey » 19 Jan 2017 6:35 am wrote:
nefarious101 » 19 Jan 2017 5:44 am wrote:
Misty » 18 Jan 2017 9:50 pm wrote:
Perhaps Neffy can tell me what part of the article in my OP is FAKE news.

Was there or was there not a two page summary of a 35 page memo attached to Trump's briefing?
Did CNN say that anything in either that two page summary or the 35 page memo was proven to be true, or did they refer to the claims as allegations five times?

That is all that the article in my OP said.

There was nothing in my OP about Prague, or Michael Cohen, so I don't know why Golfboy even brought those things up.

LOL....I used to think you were on the wrong side of history...now I know you are on the wrong side of reality.

Moving forward...it's going to be tough for you to be a democrat since the fall of the fake MSM.

Misty is TECHNICALLY correct on what CNN reported. Unfortunately this is how the MSM operates. Where CNN needs to be criticized is in how it was presented. It would be truthful to report such a report was presented but was it a responsible report it without verifying the contents first? Without delving into the points that golfboy brought up? This seems to a news item where CNN was attempting to sway public opinion and not respecting journalistic integrity.

It is the same as reporting that a forner fixer reported that he obtained sexual partners for Hilary Clinton WITHOUT investigating to see if it was true. It is true that a fixer did come forward and report that. It is not verified as a true story. But when the goal is to sway public opinion the actual truth is not important.

sure...it's an attempt to deceive

Posted by nefarious101
  16,374 02 Mar 2017, 8:28 pm

nefarious101 User avatar

bingster » 02 Mar 2017 7:11 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 10 Jan 2017 5:15 pm wrote:

I don't understand this "fake news" bologna! Unless it's reported by the infamous purveyor of fake news "Fox News" it's called "fake news" by the inhabitants of the bubble on the tea bagger, sister fucking, bible thumping, anti-science right flank. This stuff isn't being said by only the Dems. All of these "fake news" stories are BIPARTISAN. Calls for special investigators are coming from the Republicans AND the Democrats but everything that's wrong with an obviously wrong-headed Republican administration is "fake news"? When are you contards going to pull your heads out of your asses?!!!

LOL...good try but you lose buckwheat

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum