Is Crimson still deep in Downtown Margarativille since Clemson won with one second.

Started by xxxxxooooo

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

View posts by: crimsongulf, xxxxxooooo
2 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

xxxxxooooo's Photo
Posted by xxxxxooooo
  1,603 10 Jan 2017, 7:42 pm

xxxxxooooo Watercooler Demigod
Watercooler Demigod

Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 1,603.27

i must say i really dont follow college football.....but these 2 teams could probably beat at least 2 nfl teams

very impressive

crim...i was rootin for you..................never quite ever saw something like that in college ball in the laqst second next to flutie heaving that hail mary

Posted by crimsongulf
  25,624 10 Jan 2017, 8:26 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 25,624.10

A Farewell to Arms » 10 Jan 2017 6:42 pm wrote:
i must say i really dont follow college football.....but these 2 teams could probably beat at least 2 nfl teams

very impressive

crim...i was rootin for you..................never quite ever saw something like that in college ball in the laqst second next to flutie heaving that hail mary

I was there, yeah it hurt for about an hour. After that I was fine. Clemson is like out little brother. they have now won 2 Nattys both with coaches that were Bama players and assistant coaches at UA.

Dabo has a very interesting personal history. I even know where the nickname Dabo came from

read this when you get a few minutes.

http://jimmyrockett.com/stories/story_21.html

Ervil was our appliance guy for 20 years and lil Dabo would work in the summers for Daddy and helped install a sub zero for us.

xxxxxooooo's Photo
Posted by xxxxxooooo
  1,603 10 Jan 2017, 9:37 pm

xxxxxooooo Watercooler Demigod
Watercooler Demigod

Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 1,603.27

crimsongulf » 10 Jan 2017 7:26 pm wrote:

I was there, yeah it hurt for about an hour. After that I was fine. Clemson is like out little brother. they have now won 2 Nattys both with coaches that were Bama players and assistant coaches at UA.

Dabo has a very interesting personal history. I even know where the nickname Dabo came from

read this when you get a few minutes.

http://jimmyrockett.com/stories/story_21.html

Ervil was our appliance guy for 20 years and lil Dabo would work in the summers for Daddy and helped install a sub zero for us.

lol...good sport......it was a fine game coached and played by fine professionals imho

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum