Real Question For Trump Followers

Started by Invictus Rex

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

77 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 11 Jan 2017, 10:48 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

Log in or register to remove this ad..
Invictus Rex » 11 Jan 2017 7:06 am wrote:
How is Trump ever going to relate to the fact health care in this country is simply not affordable too most Citizens.

How is he going to relate to the fact you knocked uped blow job Betty drunk one night and you don't want this child, neither does she or god himself want the abomination coming into the world??? All he bangs is super models and not because of his looks or charm...

Do you think trump would walk down your street at night let alone some ghetto street to get a feel for your community??

How do you relate yourself to Donald trump??

don't be coping each other's answers now children.

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
Liberal idiocy!!!
:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 12 Jan 2017, 4:01 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

peepee » 12 Jan 2017 7:12 am wrote:
neocon asserts: 'Abortion as secondary birth control is infanticide.'

...more importantly, what goes on in someone else's womb is none of your f@cking business, radio-republican...

You are an ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense.
1. It is a human being not an animal of some kind.
2. It is a living human being.
3. All human beings have rights to exist.

This is the reasoning and fits religious and secular concepts against abortion unless the mothers life is at risk!!
As I stated.
You are an ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 12 Jan 2017, 8:29 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

peepee » 12 Jan 2017 4:18 pm wrote:
huey jukes and jives: 'I do? We discussed this when?'

:cool:

....correct me if i'm wrong huey, but i believe you to be an apologist, c@cksucker, etc., for the stinking ['conservative'] republican party inc....

...furthermore, i believe you'll find every stinking one of your conservative republican politicians favor special tax favor$, subsidie$, credit$, etc. ad nauseam, targeted at people whose 'sex lives' have resulted in THEIR children...so a single guy with no children gets to pay more in taxe$ and he doesn't even get to f@ck your wife!!!...every one of your stinking 'socialist' republicans has voted for provision$ favoring people whose sex lives have resulted in children, you stoooooopid, hypocritical, republican-radio f@ck....

sgt dildo bilges: '1. It is a human being not an animal of some kind.
2. It is a living human being.
3. All human beings have rights to exist....[unless rush and glenn tell me about terrorists who should be killed]
(private dildo puts the oooooooooooooooooooooooooo in stooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid)

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
Peepee has the automatic built in deviency of all progressives. They never ever look at the absolute failure of the progressive laws.

1. Johnson's War on Poverty has resulted in more poverty and the 73% of black babies born to unwed mothers and 30% of whites. Single parent families are almost all in poverty!!

2. ACA has out of sight rising premiums and massive deductibles. Also limited doctors, hospitals, and other service providers. Obama the Pinocchio Award winner for this law is still claiming it is great!!

Progressives are on the the wrong side of everything as these two big examples demonstrate!! Including peepee's love of killing human beings!! Also telling lies about Limbaugh and Beck. Muslim jihadists kill anyone they disagree with. Christians, Jews, atheists, and even each other. They follow the Koran in doing this!!

009.001
YUSUFALI: A (declaration) of immunity from Allah and His Messenger, to those of the Pagans with whom ye have contracted mutual alliances:-
PICKTHAL: Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty.
SHAKIR: (This is a declaration of) immunity by Allah and His Messenger towards those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement.

009.002
YUSUFALI: Go ye, then, for four months, backwards and forwards, (as ye will), throughout the land, but know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah (by your falsehood) but that Allah will cover with shame those who reject Him.
PICKTHAL: Travel freely in the land four months, and know that ye cannot escape Allah and that Allah will confound the disbelievers (in His Guidance).
SHAKIR: So go about in the land for four months and know that you cannot weaken Allah and that Allah will bring disgrace to the unbelievers.

009.003
YUSUFALI: And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith.
PICKTHAL: And a proclamation from Allah and His messenger to all men on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage that Allah is free from obligation to the idolaters, and (so is) His messenger. So, if ye repent, it will be better for you; but if ye are averse, then know that ye cannot escape Allah. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve,
SHAKIR: And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters; therefore if you repent, it will be better for you, and if you turn back, then know that you will not weaken Allah; and announce painful punishment to those who disbelieve.

009.004
YUSUFALI: (But the treaties are) not dissolved with those Pagans with whom ye have entered into alliance and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor aided any one against you. So fulfil your engagements with them to the end of their term: for Allah loveth the righteous.
PICKTHAL: Excepting those of the idolaters with whom ye (Muslims) have a treaty, and who have since abated nothing of your right nor have supported anyone against you. (As for these), fulfil their treaty to them till their term. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty (unto Him).
SHAKIR: Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you, so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term; surely Allah loves those who are careful (of their duty).

009.005
YUSUFALI: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
PICKTHAL: Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
SHAKIR: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.


009.006
YUSUFALI: If one amongst the Pagans ask thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of Allah; and then escort him to where he can be secure. That is because they are men without knowledge.
PICKTHAL: And if anyone of the idolaters seeketh thy protection (O Muhammad), then protect him so that he may hear the Word of Allah, and afterward convey him to his place of safety. That is because they are a folk who know not.
SHAKIR: And if one of the idolaters seek protection from you, grant him protection till he hears the word of Allah, then make him attain his place of safety; this is because they are a people who do not know.

009.007
YUSUFALI: How can there be a league, before Allah and His Messenger, with the Pagans, except those with whom ye made a treaty near the sacred Mosque? As long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for Allah doth love the righteous.
PICKTHAL: How can there be a treaty with Allah and with His messenger for the idolaters save those with whom ye made a treaty at the Inviolable Place of Worship? So long as they are true to you, be true to them. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty.
SHAKIR: How can there be an agreement for the idolaters with Allah and with His Messenger; except those with whom you made an agreement at the Sacred Mosque? So as long as they are true to you, be true to them; surely Allah loves those who are careful (of their duty).

009.008
YUSUFALI: How (can there be such a league), seeing that if they get an advantage over you, they respect not in you the ties either of kinship or of covenant? With (fair words from) their mouths they entice you, but their hearts are averse from you; and most of them are rebellious and wicked.
PICKTHAL: How (can there be any treaty for the others) when, if they have the upper hand of you, they regard not pact nor honour in respect of you? They satisfy you with their mouths the while their hearts refuse. And most of them are wrongdoers.
SHAKIR: How (can it be)! while if they prevail against you, they would not pay regard in your case to ties of relationship, nor those of covenant; they please you with their mouths while of unbelief-- surely their oaths are nothing-- so that they may desist.

009.009
YUSUFALI: The Signs of Allah have they sold for a miserable price, and (many) have they hindered from His way: evil indeed are the deeds they have done.
PICKTHAL: They have purchased with the revelations of Allah a little gain, so they debar (men) from His way. Lo! evil is that which they are wont to do.
SHAKIR: They have taken a small price for the communications of Allah, so they turn away from His way; surely evil is it that they do.

009.010
YUSUFALI: In a Believer they respect not the ties either of kinship or of covenant! It is they who have transgressed all bounds.
PICKTHAL: And they observe toward a believer neither pact nor honour. These are they who are transgressors.
SHAKIR: They do not pay regard to ties of relationship nor those of covenant in the case of a believer; and these are they who go beyond the limits.

009.011
YUSUFALI: But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.
PICKTHAL: But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge.
SHAKIR: But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

009.012
YUSUFALI: But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and taunt you for your Faith,- fight ye the chiefs of Unfaith: for their oaths are nothing to them: that thus they may be restrained.
PICKTHAL: And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist.
SHAKIR: And if they brea

009.013
YUSUFALI: Will ye not fight people who violated their oaths, plotted to expel the Messenger, and took the aggressive by being the first (to assault) you? Do ye fear them? Nay, it is Allah Whom ye should more justly fear, if ye believe!
PICKTHAL: Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first? What! Fear ye them? Now Allah hath more right that ye should fear Him, if ye are believers
SHAKIR: What! will you not fight a people who broke their oaths and aimed at the expulsion of the Messenger, and they attacked you first; do you fear them? But Allah is most deserving that you should fear Him, if you are believers.

009.014
YUSUFALI: Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers,
PICKTHAL: Fight them! Allah will chastise them at your hands, and He will lay them low and give you victory over them, and He will heal the breasts of folk who are believers.
SHAKIR: Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the hearts of a believing people.

009.015
YUSUFALI: And still the indignation of their hearts. For Allah will turn (in mercy) to whom He will; and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
PICKTHAL: And He will remove the anger of their hearts. Allah relenteth toward whom He will. Allah is Knower, Wise.
SHAKIR: And remove the rage of their hearts; and Allah turns (mercifully) to whom He pleases, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

009.016
YUSUFALI: Or think ye that ye shall be abandoned, as though Allah did not know those among you who strive with might and main, and take none for friends and protectors except Allah, His Messenger, and the (community of) Believers? But Allah is well-acquainted with (all) that ye do.
PICKTHAL: Or deemed ye that ye would be left (in peace) when Allah yet knoweth not those of you who strive, choosing for familiar none save Allah and His messenger and the believers
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 13 Jan 2017, 6:01 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

peepee » 12 Jan 2017 9:48 am wrote:
huey limbaughs: 'The problem is now when you want us to subsidize the sex life of others you are inviting me into the bedroom.'

:rolleyes:

...wrong again, republican...actually YOU and YOUR stoooooooopid f@ck republicans all favor tax breaks/SUBSIDIE$ for people who create children as a result of their fucking...tax break$/$ubsidie$ ultimately paid for by people with no children...you socialist hypocrite republican piece of crap...

[little do these stooooopid fuck republicans know, but their stinking policie$ are so close to the stinking democrats that only a republican-radio idiot would quibble...]

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
The War on Poverty by Democrats under Johnson already are doing this Dippidy Doo. Result is black babies being born to unwed mothers went from 20% to 73% and rising. 30% and rising for whites. Single parent families are mostly in poverty. Thus the jump in those in poverty. Live with the reality of the failure of Democrat programs while dipshits like you try to blame the Republicans.
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 13 Jan 2017, 6:09 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

Huey » 12 Jan 2017 10:22 am wrote:
peepee » 12 Jan 2017 9:48 am wrote:
huey limbaughs: 'The problem is now when you want us to subsidize the sex life of others you are inviting me into the bedroom.'

:rolleyes:

...wrong again, republican...actually YOU and YOUR stoooooooopid f@ck republicans all favor tax breaks/SUBSIDIE$ for people who create children as a result of their fucking...tax break$/$ubsidie$ ultimately paid for by people with no children...you socialist hypocrite republican piece of crap...

[little do these stooooopid fuck republicans know, but their stinking policie$ are so close to the stinking democrats that only a republican-radio idiot would quibble...]


I do? We discussed this when?

Hell, no arguing with this guy.

:rofl: :rofl:

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
Typical progressive brainwashed by the lying progressive sites. If it is posted on one of those sites they believe it must be true. These fruitcakes go back and forth on the sites promoting progressive idiocy and never look at reality!! They tell each other the lies so they believe it is truth because others are saying it. Reality has no place in their belief system. Emotionally they want to believe it therefore it must be true. Emotion trumps reality!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 14 Jan 2017, 2:52 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

peepee » 14 Jan 2017 6:48 am wrote:
private dildo becks: 'Typical progressive brainwashed by the lying progressive sites.'

:drool:

....little does the stooooooopid radio-republican know, but i believe private dildo will find that the word 'progress' is from the ?latin words 'pro' (forward) and 'grad' (walk)...so to walk or move forward.. [turn off the radio you stoooopid f@ck and acquire and learn to use a dictionary]

...can anyone figure this republican peckerhead out?!!?..does he want to walk or move backwards?...is he a 'regressive'?!!?... :loco:

...[one thing for certain: ..he's a goddamned fool!!] ;)

Poor peepee keeps peeing all over himself. Brain dead following progressive thought that has all laws created by them huge failures. Two major examples.

1 Johnson's War on Poverty
Created more poverty with the rules for ADC creating 73% and climbing of black babies born out of wedlock with 30% and rising for whites. Single parent families are almost all in poverty. One smart man stated that to cure poverty have all single mothers get married!!

2. Obama Care
Obama won the Pinocchio Award for his promises about it, lower premiums, lower deductible, keep your doctor, keep other providers, etc.
It is a disaster and forced on people.
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 14 Jan 2017, 4:03 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

peepee » 13 Jan 2017 9:01 am wrote:
huey sucks hard: "You have yet to explain why I have to subsidize the sex lives of others."

:rolleyes:


...i already told you, you stooooooooooopid republican f@ck, one reason is because YOUR republicans support tax provision$ which, in essence, $teal money from people whose 'sex lives' have resulted in no/fewer children and give some of it to people whose sex lives have resulted in children/more children...

...good god, you're a stooooooooooooooopid socialist 'conservative' republican f@ck who's too stooooooooooooooooopid to understand you're a socialist!!!. stfu, radio-republican... :loco:

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
Brain dead peepee has no concept of reality. He lives in the progressive fantasy world where progressive laws are great despite their obvious failure!!
:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 16 Jan 2017, 1:28 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

peepee » 16 Jan 2017 7:45 am wrote:
...larry offers: There is indeed a point there. Example - why should I with no children pay the same for education as a family with 5 children going to school?

:cool:

...it's worse larry, as to 'general fund money' for 'education', people with no children pay MORE than the family with 5 children...quite a bit more...

And, btw, why do you have to be so pissed off to debate someone? Yeesh!

:cool:

...larry, i hold by the old dictum: 'when in rome or in a room full of rude, argumentative, goddamned fool conservative republicans, do as the romans or the rude, argumentative, goddamned fool conservative republicans do!..

...btw, you seem ok so far...but i have my eye on you as some of the goddamned fool conservative republicans with whom you associate seem terribly twisted...

Where I live the state has auto license while the county uses taxes for homes to pay for it. Speaks to the normal ignorance of progressives. Each state and county decides how to get the revenue to pay for education!!! When I lived in Michigan they used different taxing methods! You need to research state by state instead of your idiotic assumption. You allowed the assume to make an ass out of u but not me.
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 17 Jan 2017, 2:55 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

peepee » 17 Jan 2017 12:08 pm wrote:
....see what i mean, larry?...sgt. dildo here ^^^^ is a prime example of the typical rude, argumentative, goddamned fool, conservative republican trump-sucker who infests NHB...

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
You want rude argumentative debate do you.

You are an ignorant atheist windbag spouting gibberish nonsense that is totally confusing and absolutely nonsensical. Did you ever go to school beyond fourth grade? Your grammer is a mess with idiotic sequencing of words that imply your mental defects clearly!! It is obvious you don't have a driver's license since it takes coherent responses on the written test to get a learners permit.

There you go. Not one bad word.
:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 18 Jan 2017, 4:20 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

peepee » 18 Jan 2017 6:33 am wrote:
...see what i mean larry?...i mean this place is infested with republican richard-heads who, for example, hated wiki-leaks when manning leaked them...but they love them now that they brought hillary down!...twisted, trifling, radio-republican goddamned fools who haven't an honest clue as to the hideous origin and nature of even one dollar..yet their gaping :wah: c@cksuckers are frequently working as to some illion dollar economy... :loco: ...stfu, republicans...you guys really really suck too!....really...

Typical progressive idiocy. There are great examples of progressive idiotic laws. The War on Poverty with its rules created 73% and rising black babies born to unwed mothers with 30% and rising Whites!! Single parent families are almost always poor. Therefor it increased poverty!!

Obama Care is a disaster that Obama won the Pinocchio award for. Very high premiums and deductibles with restricted providers and procedures.

Explain away the progressive failures peepee.
Run peepee run.
Pee all over yourself as you run.
All you post are diatribes without actual facts.
:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
YOU ARE PATHETIC!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 18 Jan 2017, 11:49 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

peepee » 18 Jan 2017 3:59 pm wrote:
larry limbaughs: "And that's one important way conservatives are very different from leftists."

:rolleyes:


...larry, anyone not a goddamned math-challenged fool understands that government $pending under your stinking 'conservatives' [another code-word for the stinking republicans] is as great, greater than that of the 'liberals' at whom you flunkies bitch all day long!... :loco: ...turn off the radio, dildons!...

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
OBAMA CRANKED UP AN AVERAGE OF $900,000 A YEAR.

THAT IS MORE THAN ALL THE REST COMBINED!!

WHERE DID YOU LEAVE YOUR BRAIN!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 20 Jan 2017, 4:35 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

nuckin futz » 19 Jan 2017 1:11 pm wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 14 Jan 2017 1:52 pm wrote:
Poor peepee keeps peeing all over himself. Brain dead following progressive thought that has all laws created by them huge failures. Two major examples.

1 Johnson's War on Poverty
Created more poverty with the rules for ADC creating 73% and climbing of black babies born out of wedlock with 30% and rising for whites. Single parent families are almost all in poverty. One smart man stated that to cure poverty have all single mothers get married!!

2. Obama Care
Obama won the Pinocchio Award for his promises about it, lower premiums, lower deductible, keep your doctor, keep other providers, etc.
It is a disaster and forced on people.


Image

You tell me where I am wrong. I stated facts easily obtained by a simple search!! You are the liar!!!

Rules for ADC had all money stop for an unwed mother if a man moved in!!
The black babies born of unwed mothers was 20% at that time and currently are 73%.

Are you going to claim Obama didn't win the Pinocchio award for Obama Care?

Stick your lie where the sun doesn't shine!!

LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 20 Jan 2017, 10:50 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

nuckin futz » 20 Jan 2017 8:41 am wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 20 Jan 2017 3:35 am wrote:
You tell me where I am wrong. I stated facts easily obtained by a simple search!! You are the liar!!!

Rules for ADC had all money stop for an unwed mother if a man moved in!!
The black babies born of unwed mothers was 20% at that time and currently are 73%.

Are you going to claim Obama didn't win the Pinocchio award for Obama Care?

Stick your lie where the sun doesn't shine!!

LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!


Sensitive little snowflake, aren't ya? I didn't call you a liar! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Your image said liar!!! What do you say the Goebbels lying image to me meant???
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 20 Jan 2017, 4:24 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

nuckin futz » 20 Jan 2017 11:21 am wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 20 Jan 2017 3:35 am wrote:
You tell me where I am wrong. I stated facts easily obtained by a simple search!! You are the liar!!!

Rules for ADC had all money stop for an unwed mother if a man moved in!!
The black babies born of unwed mothers was 20% at that time and currently are 73%.

Are you going to claim Obama didn't win the Pinocchio award for Obama Care?

Stick your lie where the sun doesn't shine!!

LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!


Garsh, you not only try to put words in my mouth I didn't say, but try to control my thoughts too!
BTW, we don't care if you move in with that unwed mother!

Relax, take a good shit, and flame up a hooter! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You sent an image stating the following quote.

A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times... - Joseph Goebbels

What was the meaning of that if not calling me a liar???
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 20 Jan 2017, 4:30 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

nuckin futz » 20 Jan 2017 3:26 pm wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 20 Jan 2017 3:24 pm wrote:
You sent an image stating the following quote.

A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times... - Joseph Goebbels

What was the meaning of that if not calling me a liar???


It was very general, only intended for anyone! :LOL:

You call me a liar everyday!BTW!

Not every day. Just when you post something false or as a joke with emoticons denoting it as such.
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 21 Jan 2017, 3:12 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

larryc12 » 21 Jan 2017 8:33 am wrote:
peepee » 19 Jan 2017 4:43 pm wrote:
larry hannity's: Don't expect conservatives to be nice to people who lie and twist what the opposition has said. Your side is not innocent of malfeasance.

:shock:


....my side?!?...are you still stuck in that goddamned fool 'liberal/conservative' paradigm?!..turn off the radio, dummy!!...sorry..but sheesh...

...and it's not 'twisting' to point out that many idiot conservatives apologize/applaud criminal/treasonous leaks directed to expose their 'liberal' enemies as they scream bloody murder against criminal/treasonous leaks directed to expose them/their friend$...

...surely even you goddamned fool republican cheerleaders recognize the pattern...[sane readers, i figure about 15 million of these stooooooooooopid f@ck republican radio swallowers here in 'murka..]

...btw, do yourselves a favor and honestly learn a little about your stinking monetary order...and stfu until you do, republicrats...read 'out of debt, out of danger' by jerry voorhis

...once you stoooopid f@ck republicans HONESTLY learn a little about the hideous monetary order under which you are en$laved--the great rigged $coreboard of life--you won't be wasting your lives in worthless quibbles with boogie-man democrats...[sane readers, sorry about bluntness...but i sense shock therapy may help some of them...i fear that short of this these radio-parrot sh!theels will putting the 'ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' in stooooooooooooooooooooooooopid the rest of their miserable lives....this is their brains on rush limbaugh...]


Well, I see you ignored what I said about exposing Republican corruption and went into another accusation rant. I expected that. It's all progressives are capable of. :wave:

What else can you expect from liberals that use the Alinsky method of debate.
1. Demonize the opposition.
2. Never discuss the issues with the opposition because it humanizes them.

Trying to have a reasonable debate with the liberals is a lost cause. All you can do is smack them with facts and get a rant or nothing from them.
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 21 Jan 2017, 3:34 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

Misty » 21 Jan 2017 2:23 pm wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2017 8:03 am wrote:
The progressive train of thought is that whenever something is wrong or as issues the government needs to step in and correct it.

Isn't that what the new PeeOTUS wants to do?
Use the government to fix the things that he thinks are wrong?
Oh, no I forgot.
He 'alone' can fix it.

He and the Republican Congress are going to destroy the Obama idiocy!! Obama Care is a disaster that Obama won the Pinocchio Award for with his lies about it; cheaper premiums and deductibles, keep your doctor, access to all hospitals, and any procedure you need.

This is the historic type of laws liberals create. Massive regulations on businesses crippling them, rules forcing them to use very expensive financial tools, etc. This kills small businesses. Over 10,000 went bankrupt last year due to this insanity. Rules about 50 full time employees created the massive increase in part time jobs with decreasing full time jobs. Such a great plan liberals!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 21 Jan 2017, 7:11 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

Misty » 21 Jan 2017 2:23 pm wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2017 8:03 am wrote:
The progressive train of thought is that whenever something is wrong or as issues the government needs to step in and correct it.

Isn't that what the new PeeOTUS wants to do?
Use the government to fix the things that he thinks are wrong?
Oh, no I forgot.
He 'alone' can fix it.

I just love the fact that liberals are having fits over Trump being elected. You in particular. I love the fact that before he was sworn in he saved thousands of jobs with threats of targeted tariffs against Ford and Carrier if they set up manufacturing in Mexico as they announced. Also there was a boom in the economy reacting to his winning. The country is sick of the failed progressive idiocy of Obama!!

Of course you blind yourself to their failures like Obama Care!! You live in a fantasy world where liberal policies work and refuse to look at facts. You rant about the evil things Trump has done but are unable to provide proof. That makes you a LIAR!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  13,851 27 Mar 2017, 10:02 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 9,789
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 13,851.47

Invictus Rex » 27 Mar 2017 9:44 pm wrote:
Tiger » 13 Jan 2017 9:08 am wrote:

1 - Unaffordable healthcare is why Trump was elected. He wants to introduce true market competition to lower the costs. Dumbass.

2 - Do you have a point? Dumbass.

3 - He has better things to do. Dumbass.

4 - I have to listen to idiots like you, just as he does whenever the biased leftist media barks at him. Dumbass.


Healthcare wAS UNAFFORADABLE TEN YEARS AGO SIR

Not as bad as with the very high premiums, deductibles, and few doctors with Obama Care that people were forced to buy!!! You also ignore the fact that most doctors lower costs to poor and emergency rooms treat everyone!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS



Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic