Would you atheists prefer that there was an "Afterlife"?

Started by Inglorious Bastards

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

84 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by bigsky
  1,142 11 Jan 2017, 6:10 pm

bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,141.93

NeoConvict » 11 Jan 2017 10:13 am wrote:

All are one. The killer and the killed. The rapist and the victim. The mother and the father and the child. What you do to the least of your brethren you are doing unto God, you are doing unto yourself. Think we are all connected.

Dude...why leave out the part that kills your current understanding of this one verse? Read verse 41 Ya twit

Matthew 25:40-41King James Version (KJV)

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Posted by bigsky
  1,142 11 Jan 2017, 6:11 pm

bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,141.93

GeorgeWashington » 11 Jan 2017 3:59 pm wrote:
Sometimes parallel lines intersect

In common core
we have been

i dont always double down on failure my friends, but when i do, i vote for obama. stay jobless my friends -most interesting man in the world

people who put other members names in their signatures secretly want to suck that persons dick...

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum