Hello, and where heck am I?

Started by jtrain

Debate the issues that are the valued by liberals in this political chat forum. Try to stay on topic and respect your fellow liberals. We all feel strongly about certain issues. Keep that in mind as you debate with your peersin the liberal forum. Forum Rules

View posts by: Cannonpointer, jtrain, Str8tEdge
2 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Str8tEdge
  34,304 06 Apr 2017, 8:11 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 34,303.74

Cannonpointer » 22 Mar 2017 1:34 pm wrote:
jtrain » 10 Mar 2017 4:28 pm wrote:
Good God, this place is amazing and scary at the same time, an online forum that's as politically charged as Yahoo! News comment sections (I'm also seeing some of the same usernames). How many robots made it through and have active accounts? I'm hoping it's far fewer than the BS we see in online news, or Youtube, or wherever.

So why am I here? Well, I want to sift through the BS and find out what people believe, politically speaking. I'm way up in the Northwest, so it's hard to reach out and have political conversations with people who you have to share a tight-knit valley with. Needless to say, plenty of Conservatives and Liberals in the area, but we'd probably have a civil war if any of us publicly debated our political philosophies, so an online forum is much safer. So did I come to the right place?

Political ideology for me is pretty simple, "We hold these Truths of be Self Evident that all Men are created equal, and that they are endowed by their Creator certain unalienable rights, that among these is Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness." --Declaration of Independence, July 4th 1776.

That's what I believe is the core of this country, the reason for our existence, and that it's the obligation of every patriot in this country to stand up not just for their own rights, but for the rights of others, whether they be poor or rich, black or white, of every religion, of every nationality, and yes, every political party.

I could go on for centuries about what I believe, but probably not best to lay out all my cards at once.

Thanks for having me, I hope to have fun debating not just the opposition, but some in our own ranks of the left!

--James 8-)
Welcome - sorry for the slow welcome, it's just that no one really ever uses this room.

Come to the NHB - bring a gun. :)

Why bring a gun to a cannon fight?
Rebel » 01 May 2015 10:03 am wrote:
Hey, liar, have you heard the news? Multiple charges against six racist white pigs in the death of a 25-year old black man they illegally arrested and subsequently assaulted while in their custody. To sum up the Attorney General's decision - BAZINGA!!
May those racist white pigs receive their due justice in prison.

Return to Liberals Only Political Chat Room