I Meme to Offend

Started by Cannonpointer

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

PreviousNext
126 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  6,724 19 Apr 2017, 9:48 pm

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 16,584
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 6,723.91



Log in or register to remove this ad..
Cannonpointer » 19 Apr 2017 9:42 pm wrote:
Sorry - noun verb disagreement signals dishonesty.


How many Sprouts farmers markets in the area? :huh:
0
If something I say offends you, blame your parents for raising a pussy.
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  15,664 19 Apr 2017, 9:49 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 63,874
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 15,664.22



Cedarswamp » 19 Apr 2017 9:48 pm wrote:

How many Sprouts farmers markets in the area? :huh:
:huh:
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  6,724 19 Apr 2017, 9:53 pm

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 16,584
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 6,723.91





Don't give me that look, mister :)
0
If something I say offends you, blame your parents for raising a pussy.

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  15,664 19 Apr 2017, 9:55 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 63,874
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 15,664.22



Cedarswamp » 19 Apr 2017 9:53 pm wrote:

Don't give me that look, mister :)
Then habla the englais. :huh:
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  6,724 20 Apr 2017, 3:31 am

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 16,584
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 6,723.91



Cannonpointer » 19 Apr 2017 9:55 pm wrote:
Then habla the englais. :huh:


Sprouts is apparently the name of a farmers market chain in Las Vegas, how many of them are in the area in question? Comprende?
0
If something I say offends you, blame your parents for raising a pussy.

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  15,664 21 Apr 2017, 12:57 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 63,874
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 15,664.22



Cedarswamp » 20 Apr 2017 3:31 am wrote:
Sprouts is apparently the name of a farmers market chain in Las Vegas, how many of them are in the area in question? Comprende?
Look, I only lived there for 8 years. I haven't gained your expertise by googling it.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Cedarswamp
  6,724 21 Apr 2017, 3:28 pm

Cedarswamp Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Posts: 16,584
Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 6,723.91



Cannonpointer » 21 Apr 2017 12:57 pm wrote:
Look, I only lived there for 8 years. I haven't gained your expertise by googling it.


As long as you have accepted your shortcomings we'll forgive you. :)
0
If something I say offends you, blame your parents for raising a pussy.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  15,060 22 Apr 2017, 8:15 am

larryc12       
      

Posts: 13,272
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 15,060.27

Cannonpointer » 19 Apr 2017 9:44 pm wrote:
Sorry, no business I run will trade with niggers. Get your wife to do it - word is she like bucks. :)


Then you don't want to lose your ass by attempting to sell in the hood. Understood, Peckerpointer.
0

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  15,060 22 Apr 2017, 8:24 am

larryc12       
      

Posts: 13,272
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 15,060.27

Cannonpointer » 19 Apr 2017 9:46 pm wrote:
I do, corporate whore.

If we had honest government, food stamps would not be able to purchase candy and soda - and you would be screeching on behalf of coca cola and frito lay, as you did when healthy lunch standards were introduced in our schools.


Well, you're an unpatriotic liar, forever lying about my position on Manchelle's school lunch program. You know very well I never defended a single corporation on that issue, but say I did anyway. You know very well that my stance was that her "program" wouldn't do shit about obesity in school children, but had to immediately jump to the race card and now this lie about corporations. You're a worthless liar, Peckerpointer. And on top of all that, here you are wanting the government to restrict people and their purchases at grocery stores, government whore. Those people in question have every ability to purchase wholesome foods INSTEAD of shit, but your bigotry tells you they can't think, so get the government to do their thinking for them. I guess your school lunch program hasn't filtered down to the adults, eh Pecker?
0

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  15,060 22 Apr 2017, 8:29 am

larryc12       
      

Posts: 13,272
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 15,060.27

And where, oh where has ol' MotherJ gone? I was being lectured, turned it back with applicable questions, and now the runaway.
0

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  15,664 22 Apr 2017, 11:08 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 63,874
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 15,664.22




larryc12 » 22 Apr 2017 8:24 am wrote:
Well, you're an unpatriotic liar, forever lying about my position on Manchelle's school lunch program. You know very well I never defended a single corporation on that issue, but say I did anyway. You know very well that my stance was that her "program" wouldn't do shit about obesity in school children, but had to immediately jump to the race card and now this lie about corporations. You're a worthless liar, Peckerpointer. And on top of all that, here you are wanting the government to restrict people and their purchases at grocery stores, government whore. Those people in question have every ability to purchase wholesome foods INSTEAD of shit, but your bigotry tells you they can't think, so get the government to do their thinking for them. I guess your school lunch program hasn't filtered down to the adults, eh Pecker?
^This permissive queer is so stupid je insists that he does not defend corporate greed, then name-calls me for wanting to put coke and frito lay back outside the parameters that food stamps cover.

Should they be able to buy teevees wth the food stamps, loser?

Food stamps should be for food, only - and the kind you cook, not the convenient, ready to consume kind. That's how you keep charity cheap and sensible and responsible - not by the permissiveness you advocate, corporate whore.
1
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  15,060 23 Apr 2017, 9:34 am

larryc12       
      

Posts: 13,272
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 15,060.27

Cannonpointer » 22 Apr 2017 11:08 pm wrote:
^This permissive queer is so stupid je insists that he does not defend corporate greed, then name-calls me for wanting to put coke and frito lay back outside the parameters that food stamps cover.

Should they be able to buy teevees wth the food stamps, loser?

Food stamps should be for food, only - and the kind you cook, not the convenient, ready to consume kind. That's how you keep charity cheap and sensible and responsible - not by the permissiveness you advocate, corporate whore.


Nanny stater talk. You're a bigot, because you don't think poor people can buy responsibly, therefore too dumb to know the difference, therefore the government has to do their thinking. Manchelle's lunches didn't teach them a damn thing, just as I said they wouldn't. I don't advocate permissiveness; I advocate teaching.
0

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  15,709 23 Apr 2017, 10:36 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,960
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 15,709.12

deezer shoove » 16 Mar 2017 10:38 pm wrote:
All religion is based on fear.

The Bible says the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Atheists claim there is no God but ignore science proving big bang evolution never happened because it violates 5 seperated scientific laws!! Therefore God created the universe. Proof exists that the earth is young instead of the billions of years claimed. For instance two things I posted that atheists run from.
1. There is C14 in diamonds therefore refuting the billions of years!!
2. There is soft tissue in dinosaur bones again refuting billions of years!!

For more proof visit creation.com. It is a multi national science based Christian organization!

With this validation of creation is it reasonable to have a fear of the God that created us!!

DNA science proves that instead of new parts of DNA being created we keep losing parts of what used to be the complete set of DNA for each species!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by deezer shoove
  9,883 23 Apr 2017, 5:08 pm

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 8,851
Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 9,882.88



Sgt Bilko » 23 Apr 2017 10:36 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 16 Mar 2017 10:38 pm wrote:
All religion is based on fear.

The Bible says the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Atheists claim there is no God but ignore science proving big bang evolution never happened because it violates 5 seperated scientific laws!! Therefore God created the universe. Proof exists that the earth is young instead of the billions of years claimed. For instance two things I posted that atheists run from.
1. There is C14 in diamonds therefore refuting the billions of years!!
2. There is soft tissue in dinosaur bones again refuting billions of years!!

For more proof visit creation.com. It is a multi national science based Christian organization!

With this validation of creation is it reasonable to have a fear of the God that created us!!

DNA science proves that instead of new parts of DNA being created we keep losing parts of what used to be the complete set of DNA for each species!!


I find religion to be a personal journey. Some turn it into an intellectual pursuit. Others a philosophical pursuit.

Science, data, test methods, integrity are compromised from human agendas, greed, status, etc.
I could say the same thing about religion.

Truth becomes an evasive goal. Which one is right? Neither? Both?
There are scientists that are believers and believers that have lost faith.
0


Please
seat yourself.

Image

User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  15,709 23 Apr 2017, 10:04 pm

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,960
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 15,709.12

deezer shoove » 23 Apr 2017 5:08 pm wrote:
Sgt Bilko » 23 Apr 2017 10:36 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 16 Mar 2017 10:38 pm wrote:
All religion is based on fear.

The Bible says the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Atheists claim there is no God but ignore science proving big bang evolution never happened because it violates 5 seperated scientific laws!! Therefore God created the universe. Proof exists that the earth is young instead of the billions of years claimed. For instance two things I posted that atheists run from.
1. There is C14 in diamonds therefore refuting the billions of years!!
2. There is soft tissue in dinosaur bones again refuting billions of years!!

For more proof visit creation.com. It is a multi national science based Christian organization!

With this validation of creation is it reasonable to have a fear of the God that created us!!

DNA science proves that instead of new parts of DNA being created we keep losing parts of what used to be the complete set of DNA for each species!!


I find religion to be a personal journey. Some turn it into an intellectual pursuit. Others a philosophical pursuit.

Science, data, test methods, integrity are compromised from human agendas, greed, status, etc.
I could say the same thing about religion.

Truth becomes an evasive goal. Which one is right? Neither? Both?
There are scientists that are believers and believers that have lost faith.

The simple fact is that science has proved big bang evolution is false by violating 5 seperate scientific laws. Also science demonstrates that the earth isn't billions of years old. Carbon 14 in diamonds and soft tissue in dinasaur bones demonstrate this. Neither can exist if the earth is billions of years old.

Trying to say that science has been compromised by the assertions you claim ignores that peer reviewed scientific facts have been made. The duplication of testing with the same results confirm the data. When discrepancies exist the procedures are examined to find out why they exist and add to the resulting data. This is how peer review works. Of course someone like you tries to make up reasons science comes up with data you want to ignore. Discrepancies cause a flurry of scientists comparing procedures and using variations of the procedures to find the solution to the discrepancies. In the end clarification of the data is determined.

The real issue is cognitive dissonance playing a role not greed etc. When a firmly held belief is confronted with contrary evidence people normally choose their firmly held belief over facts. The human mind has a major problem with evidence contrary to their beliefs. I believe this problem is the reason no atheist responds to my challenges.

The science of archaeology demonstrates that events like Sodom and Jericho actually happened. Sodom was a 2 level city. A pyoclastic blast eradicated the lower city and sheared off the upper parts of the buildings of the upper part. Jericho has the massive inner wall falling outward covering the ramp and outer smaller wall. Both exactly as described in the Bible. Archaeological also confirms that places, people, titles, and events are as described in the Bible!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

User avatar
Posted by Cannonpointer
  15,664 24 Apr 2017, 6:55 pm

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Posts: 63,874
Location: St. Pete, Baby!
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 15,664.22



larryc12 » 23 Apr 2017 9:34 am wrote:
Nanny stater talk. You're a bigot, because you don't think poor people can buy responsibly, therefore too dumb to know the difference, therefore the government has to do their thinking. Manchelle's lunches didn't teach them a damn thing, just as I said they wouldn't. I don't advocate permissiveness; I advocate teaching.
You want food stamps to be for chips and sodas.

I don't.

And you think that makes ME the nanny stater.

You also think pussy is stick shaped, lyin' lar.
0
Only the weakest ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Humanity's law of the jungle: survival of the tribe
Money is a theory until spent - then a value statement


When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Where there's much sizzle, expect little steak
Honesty is intentional - lies are the lazy way out


Nostalgia is a crime against what happened
You cannot betray me - only yourself, to me


User avatar
Posted by Sgt Bilko
  15,709 25 Apr 2017, 1:06 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,960
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 15,709.12

Cannonpointer » 24 Apr 2017 6:55 pm wrote:
larryc12 » 23 Apr 2017 9:34 am wrote:
Nanny stater talk. You're a bigot, because you don't think poor people can buy responsibly, therefore too dumb to know the difference, therefore the government has to do their thinking. Manchelle's lunches didn't teach them a damn thing, just as I said they wouldn't. I don't advocate permissiveness; I advocate teaching.
You want food stamps to be for chips and sodas.

I don't.

And you think that makes ME the nanny stater.

You also think pussy is stick shaped, lyin' lar.

Poor little Pistolpointer has a problem with people making their own decisions. You like all progressives think you know best for everyone and want a nannystate to control every detail of people's lives since they are incapable of taking care of themselves. Pathetic little Pistolpointer!!
0
ANNOY A LIBERAL

GIVE THEM FACTS

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  15,060 25 Apr 2017, 6:46 am

larryc12       
      

Posts: 13,272
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Gender: Male
Money: 15,060.27

Cannonpointer » 24 Apr 2017 6:55 pm wrote:
You want food stamps to be for chips and sodas.


I want food stamps to be used for good choices and good choices come from an understanding of what crap does to you. Thanks for admitting that Manchelle's lunch "program" was an utter failure, just as I predicted, because it didn't TEACH anyone a damn thing and just caused resentment. But then, Obastard and his wife did a lot of that.

I don't.

And you think that makes ME the nanny stater.


Sure it does, because you're charging the government with stopping choice.

You also think pussy is stick shaped, lyin' lar.


What I KNOW is that you're a worthless, pathetic American who would rather our kids fighting for your sorry ass be tortured and killed than scare the shit out of a troglodyte with water.
0

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  9,036 25 Apr 2017, 7:09 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 27,893
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 9,035.84



larryc12 » 25 Apr 2017 6:46 am wrote:
Cannonpointer » 24 Apr 2017 6:55 pm wrote:
You want food stamps to be for chips and sodas.


I want food stamps to be used for good choices and good choices come from an understanding of what crap does to you. Thanks for admitting that Manchelle's lunch "program" was an utter failure, just as I predicted, because it didn't TEACH anyone a damn thing and just caused resentment. But then, Obastard and his wife did a lot of that.

I don't.

And you think that makes ME the nanny stater.


Sure it does, because you're charging the government with stopping choice.

You also think pussy is stick shaped, lyin' lar.


What I KNOW is that you're a worthless, pathetic American who would rather our kids fighting for your sorry ass be tortured and killed than scare the shit out of a troglodyte with water.


The last para is priceless.
0
An example of left wing arrogance:
onlyaladd » 09 Nov 2016 9:37 am wrote:
Notice all the low performing, uneducated states swung this election? Why should those who have failed lead those who succeeded?
Time to go to popular vote. Now you deplorables get to joyfully defend the biggest liar in political history for 4 years.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Good luck morons, you asked for this.

User avatar
Posted by JunkerGreen
  4,061 25 Apr 2017, 4:01 pm

JunkerGreen User avatar
Author of Cannonpointer Approved Posts

Posts: 3,755
Location: Dallas, Tejas
Republican Republican political affiliation
Politics: Republican
Gender: Male
Money: 4,060.94

onlyaladd » 17 Mar 2017 8:45 am wrote:
I'm glad you find that anecdotal stereotype useful but it doesn't really match reality.
Even if it did, these children would be victims of their parents behavior not accomplices.


And there in lies the whole god damn point. There are shitty people in this world who make legitimately shitty decisions.

Good friend of mine is a disabled veteran and was unemployed for a significant amount of time. Late 20's, still living with mom and dad, and slipping into a pretty hardcore depression because nobody wanted to hire him. Called in a big favor with a former boss and landed him a job. Literally ALL he had to do was call, show up to the interview, and not make a complete ass out of himself. I hounded him for months, but he never made the call.

Guess how sorry I feel for him.
0


PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic